Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: When it is to soon to have sex.....
 mgkkain
Msg: 33 (view)

When it is to soon to have sex.....
Posted: 12/22/2008 4:20:30 PM
It all depends, It's clear you don't understand how things work and the other guy probably does, if you feel you might have problems controling yourself it's very likely this guy knows what he is doing.

As everyone knows guys feel a sexual attraction faster but them become emotionaly attached slower then women. So with that knowledge it's safe to say that there is some credibiltity to the 3 date rule, even though now most guys know that they can at the very least get lucky if they stick around 3 dates 4 or 5 is probably a safer bet.

The key is to continue to be yourself, Remember most guys enjoy the chase.
 mgkkain
Msg: 44 (view)

Amazing chemistry with guy - to later be dumped. Why?
Posted: 9/25/2008 4:46:36 PM
There seem to be way to many of these type of stories, On both sides.
 mgkkain
Msg: 3 (view)

is she interested?
Posted: 6/23/2008 3:04:04 PM
These signs your talking about tend to not be obvious, Because you create them they seem obvious to you.
 mgkkain
Msg: 18 (view)

A lil advice ladies
Posted: 3/8/2008 1:46:21 AM
People have given you advice, your not listening to it. You became friends it's extremely difficult to break out of this zone, and if attempted you can likely lose her as a friend as well. Even if she is into you she won't be giving you blatant clues and she sure as well won't be looking to lead you by the hand, Ironicaly I think had you told her you were a virgin she might have become a little more agressive. Your playing it safe. and safe never works.
 mgkkain
Msg: 15 (view)

A lil advice ladies
Posted: 3/8/2008 1:09:41 AM
Seriosuly from the sounds of it I would have to say you sound a bit lonely, This is likely why you have fallen for this girl since she is being nice to you, She enjoys the company Unfortunatly your not doing anything to make her feel sexualy attracted to her.

mgkkain
Msg: 21 (view)

First date we had sex, what now?
Posted: 2/16/2008 12:06:45 PM
I love some of the responses from the guys, Seriously though your putting to much thought into it, just let what ever is going to happen happen. If you think about it to much your likely going to push her away, Obviously something attracted her to you reguardless if she just reacted to your Pheromones or if she is attracted to you more thne just sexually.
 mgkkain
Msg: 264 (view)

Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?
Posted: 2/16/2008 8:18:59 AM
Yes, I commend you for your honesty But seriously 100 percent happiness isnt this just a tad unrealistic. I also relize that all women don't cheat but Seriously I don't believe half the people that said they had never done it, Cheating is one of those things where you really Can never be sure unless you catch them or they admit to it. But Seriosuly if you have been engaged 5 times and they are all cheaters I highly suggest that you become more selective in your dating process.
 mgkkain
Msg: 254 (view)

Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?
Posted: 2/15/2008 1:37:28 AM
lol It's funny how so many women posted that they would not cheat, Like the previous poster stated Women are less prone to getting caught, why people who can't commit waste everyone elses time by getting into LTR is beyond me.
 mgkkain
Msg: 65 (view)

do good guys get the girl?
Posted: 2/15/2008 12:37:24 AM
I want to point out that your statement about doing anything they ask makes you come off as needy, there are good guys that are getting the woman, you Just don't hear about them cause Low and behold they have no reason To post about how Nice guys can get the girl. This Ultimatly has me thinking that the Guy in question either lack s a total understanding of women or lacks the confidence to get the girls he wants.

Knight Women act more on what they feel, then what they see. Thats not to say that looks are not at all important, But looks are not what makes a woman act or want a guy it's how she feels about him. Woman are much more sudtle with showing that they are intrested unless the guy is extremely attractive to them. Someone Made the Comment about Complimenting someone, if your going to start an intreaction the best way to do it is to ask her opinion about something.
 mgkkain
Msg: 33 (view)

why do some men just want a hookup??
Posted: 2/14/2008 11:32:16 PM
lol Passionfly, I am Sure Most women will tell you that Orgasms are Great, But considering Statisticly Women only Orgams about 50 percent of the Time from vaginal Intercourse, Coupled with the fact that a large chunk of men are clueless/ and or Selfish which Leads To men Finishing First and Then losing intrest all together. This in No way Makes a woman Want to have random HookUps. But Ironically a woman will Randomly HookUp with a guy she feels really attracted to, I am in no way Implying all woman are like this But a Large Group would even if most of them Would deny it.

As Far as the Original Posters question Goes I real hate these Generic Gender Bashing Topics, Like Someone Else pointed out you havent met every man, You sure as Hell havent met Me, Don't put me in with the rest of that Trash. Secondly Don't blame the guys that ask for the hookups blame that girl/woman out of a 100 that he sends the same message to that actualy agrees to go along with it, Because low and behold sending 100 generic cut and paste lets **** messages is a hell of a lot easier then Having a stimulating conversation. Because lets face it alot of people in this country lack the attention span for that.

If The Following senerio is one of the reasons you think all men want hookups. First You Meet The Guy does not matter where you meet him, You hit it off great or so you think. You feel very attracted to him, Decide for what ever reason that your comftorable having sex with him. He then proceedes to lose intrest the next day. There are certain dating rules that while they may seem stupid are actualy there for a reason. Like the three date rule, which from what I can tell should probaly be bumped up to Four, and No Hopping from one bar to the next does not count as a second date.

I don't think your in anyway Like this Btw, Fact is I have no clue how you deal with dating. But Please stop Guy Bashing, there are bad people in both sexs, Women are just better at hiding it then Men. Now Why I bothered writing all that when Most people Won't even Bother reading it, is beyond me.
 mgkkain
Msg: 27 (view)

When do us good guys get the woman?
Posted: 12/28/2007 4:34:42 PM
The reason women are attracted to bad guys is not because they don't want to be treated well but because bad guys are unpredicble, they generaly are confident in what they want, and in most parts know how to get what they want.
 mgkkain
Msg: 15 (view)

Women what do they want from a guy
Posted: 12/28/2007 4:26:13 PM
Inkfx has one of the few posts that means anything, and gives credable advice, Seriously the Original poster Gives the vide of being a bit of a pushover and lonely which in turn makes you more unatractive to women, You should never get into a relationship because your lonely, You should never measure your worth by the people you hang out with out date. Tenx No offense but you seem a little bitter, and while women tend to be attracted to ***holes they don't want someone thats angry. The fact is that most women don't know what aattracts them to a specific person it just happens. It's Really no different for men. To many people have problems telling the difference between love and attraction.
 mgkkain
Msg: 166 (view)

How many sexual partners does it take to become a turn off!
Posted: 12/27/2007 2:44:00 AM
This post is definitly Funny I was Kind of surprised at the number of men that Posted they would not care How many partners the woman had, But I think most of us know that to be not completely true, The fact is that most People see what they want to see,
I suppose that is the exact reason why most women Half the Number, they have actualy had sex with.

I guess it's true The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn’t.
 mgkkain
Msg: 208 (view)

why dont men date pregnant women?
Posted: 12/26/2007 11:02:42 PM
I think there are alot of different things that Come into play here, First of I don't see Many Men wanting to date a pregnant woman due to the fact tht most men won't be attracted to her, Now that Might be different if the man in question new her before she was pregnant. If I were a woman I would have some serious questions for a guy to be intrested and I was showing. But thats Just me. I would not assume that a woman was after me for a meal ticket But it can't be denied that the dating habits of a woman with kids is very different then one without. I also think that part of the problem would be how other people would see someone that is dating a pregnant woman.
 mgkkain
Msg: 37 (view)

Ladies, You Are To Easy
Posted: 12/22/2007 9:13:14 AM
I don't see why his post was getting so much attention, It's not really very offensive not to mention he does not really state anything. A mysterious post if you ask me but maybe that was his intention. I am sure plenty of women have emailed him because of it.
 mgkkain
Msg: 8 (view)

threesomes: do they ruin relationships?
Posted: 12/22/2007 9:02:06 AM
Some In my opinion very few people can have a stable relationship and have a threesome. Most people tend to be to jealous. This is especialy true on the male side. Most men have this desire to be with someone that ate least gives the illusion of being pure.
 mgkkain

Are girls afraid to make the first contact?
Posted: 12/14/2007 6:41:30 AM
The problem with online dating is that the women tend to have to many men to weed through, so you need to be as different as possible to get attention. As far as your emails are concerned Make sure your headlines are not generic and that your emails are creative to seperate yourself from the large mass of male emails. if you recieved 100 emails with the headline Hi or hello would you read all 100. I seriously don't thnk you would.
 mgkkain
Msg: 37 (view)

What do you say when....?
Posted: 11/14/2007 8:51:33 AM
Well It all depends on the woman, Generaly you need to have eye contact indicating intrest on both sides before you would want to attempt anything like that. I am sure the person being drunk can't hurt either. But why would you all the fun stuff you can't do safely with someone you just barely know.
 mgkkain
Msg: 22 (view)

handling multiple dates. how do I avoid looking like a player?
Posted: 11/14/2007 1:39:35 AM
A player is someone thats looking for sex and purposly says all the right things with out the intention of actualy Giving any of the things they say. AKa they lie to get in your pants.
 mgkkain

Casual no strings attached sex, is it a good thing?
Posted: 11/14/2007 1:29:04 AM
Just because women have not just looking for sex listed, does not mean anything fact is alot of women will post that just so they don't look a certain way. Your plan to have sex as soon a spossible is also flawed in that some men won't date a woman like that, Of course that doesnt mean they won't act on that impulse.

As far as casual sex is concerned it's not a bad thing as long as neither person Leads the other on to there being more. Seems alot of people refering to the original posters friends as Friends with benifits, FWB is an indication that there was a relationship as a friend prior to the sex actualy happening random sexual accounts are not like that.
 mgkkain
Msg: 86 (view)

I am totally in to this guy, but....
Posted: 11/6/2007 7:12:49 PM
Well the fact is that this guy is a bit inconsitent, maybe his feelings are bi-polar. I hear alot of complains about men are hard to understand women are no better, so if you don't like what he is doing dump him.
Alot of women are attracted to guys that either pretend not to me intrested in them or are not intrested in them.
 mgkkain
Msg: 51 (view)

How Far is to FAR
Posted: 10/29/2007 4:43:16 PM
The fact is that the friend does not trust him, your gut is telling you he is cheating but you don't want to accept it, if it's that bad then quit compromising and dump the guy.
 mgkkain
Msg: 8 (view)

Why do I seem to attract more women now that I'm older?
Posted: 10/18/2007 11:02:33 PM
Well I don't think maturity is as much the problem as is the confidence, with age comes more confidence.
 mgkkain
Msg: 10 (view)

my date and the aftermath
Posted: 10/17/2007 11:49:40 PM
well it's true that you might have come on a bit strong , but I think alot of these comments where a bit more harsh then they needed to be, this of course probaly would not be a problem if men and women were not so very different.
 mgkkain
Msg: 286 (view)

Why do young men think older women are interested in them?
Posted: 10/11/2007 1:33:07 PM
This seems like a stupid question like with anything people ask because there are people on the other end looking for the very thing they are asking for. For the people that have a problem getting emails from younger guys set your damn email settings or don't complain, the fact is you probaly enjoy the attention but you don't want to admit it.

It's no different then with the guy going to 100 women and asking for sex and 1 out of that hundred saying yes, don't blame the guy blame that one women for making it worthwhile to do.

Thirdly most of the complaints I read where that the older women can't see why a younger guy would be intrested in them, truth be told your obviously lacking in self esteem, men are primarily physical so obviously they found you physically appealing, Women are more mentaly based which also explains why more women can held back by misconceptions about younger guys.

Many older women seem to assume that younger guys think of them as deseprate, and easy who really thinks that older women have been around alot more then younger women they have heard all the tricks in the book so really I don't see how anyone could possibly think that.

fourth age does in no way equal maturity sexual peak is not always accurate it's just a well known fact that some men and some women enjoy sex more then others. I can understand some of the problems older women have with dating younger guys kids same age or same age as the mother.
 mgkkain
Msg: 10 (view)

Men lying about their ages...no it's not just women
Posted: 9/14/2007 2:56:42 AM
it doesnt the lying part is what matters, if they lie about there age what else are they concieling
 mgkkain
Msg: 82 (view)

Is it wrong to want a Friend with Benefits?
Posted: 9/14/2007 2:47:09 AM
this isnt realy what a friend with benifits is, this would be what would be called a **** buddy. the key point in friend with benifits is the friends part both parties are already good friends and both know they want sex but know that the other two arnt what they want in a long term partner. The key of course is that neither one wants a ltr with the other. Like someone said earlier this is usualy where someone gets hurt, and I would say that the ratio is probaly slightly in favor of the girl being hurt more times then the guy.
 mgkkain
Msg: 9 (view)

Men lying about their ages...no it's not just women
Posted: 9/14/2007 2:25:50 AM
The point is that if they are lieing about certain facts to get certain women they are not doing it to get into a relationship but probaly doing it to manipulate those people into sexual encounters. After having a couple dates I definitly find I should probaly post a different picture cause everyone says I look alot older in it then I do.
 mgkkain
Msg: 44 (view)

Bitch take this dick.................
Posted: 9/14/2007 2:06:40 AM
lol thats great, but very true. like evrything in life it's about finding proper moderation.
 mgkkain
Msg: 38 (view)

OMG WTF, It worked and I didn't even try
Posted: 9/13/2007 11:41:38 PM
lol Fixable, I guess it depends on the person but realy what is it with women and fixer upers. I mean nice doesnt necesarily mean boring yea maybe in your eyese it does.
 mgkkain
Msg: 43 (view)

Bitch take this dick.................
Posted: 9/13/2007 11:31:44 PM
Like with anything it's all about prefrence, some women like it some don't, truth be told some of the women who said no in this group probaly would be for it though.
 mgkkain
Msg: 130 (view)

Why Can't Men Appreciate A Woman Telling Them The Truth??
Posted: 9/13/2007 11:12:49 PM
I prefer Honesty I can handle it, the problem with what certain people write is that they seem to be on the fence about things, say things in a manner that would give you the idea they can be persuaded the other way, the fact is that alot of women can be talked into things. But as someone already mentioned you said you would keep in touch with him I get this kind of a brush of alot of times, as do most women and men I am sure. But realy the response from the first time you were talking should have been no thanks bbetter luck elsewhere. You gave him the impression that you might be willing, as far as his ego he obviously doesnt have much of one cause if he did he wouldnt be asking fat chicks for one night stands if he is as attractive as you say he is, unless he lied about his type and is after all into big women.
 mgkkain
Msg: 2377 (view)

GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage?
Posted: 9/13/2007 10:59:21 PM
Considering sex is something that is important in a marriage, absolutly not why would you want to wait until after your locked into a commitment like marriage to find out your in no way compatible sexualy. this is one of the many reasons why divorce is such a huge hit nowadays you have people that in no way should be getting married. If Woman says this it means one of three things one she is very religious, two it means she doesnt want sex to beginn with or three she doesnt find you attractive but wants you to take care of her. While the first reason can be a good one for certain people it sure isnt for me and well seriously the last 2 arnt an option. I want sex and two I don't want to be attached to someone that doesnt want me. as far as the second part of the question goes I might stay around at least long enough to find out what it is she is after. But once again I wouldnt wait till marriage and neither should anyone else if your in a commited relationship it should not matter if your married. But thats just my opinion.
 mgkkain
Msg: 99 (view)

NY: Older Women, Younger Men
Posted: 9/13/2007 8:45:56 PM
Realy I am curious how an older woman can be considered an easy lay, They have heard every line, and are more inclined to read into bs so realy if your looking for an easy lay younger women would be much easier. As far as I can tell most Women don't seem to be intrested in younger men for the long term but there are a couple that do, and as far as NSA goes it's all about timeing cause unlike men they don't seem to be as desperate to get it. I do agree with one of the earlier posts about fufilling a fantasy, it's one thing I am trying to figure out is if it's something I just want as an experiance or if there is actualy potential as far as having a long term relationship with someone older.
 mgkkain
Msg: 19 (view)

Are nymphomaniacs interested in having sex with almost any man?
Posted: 9/8/2007 10:42:41 PM
Actualy if you read it the way it's read it states nymphomania is a high sex drive in a woman, Hence women that have a very high sex drive they can me gay straight or bi, even though they probaly in most cases at least a little bi sexual. I don't see why someone with a high sex drive would be considered sick it's not there fault there body craves it more then other people as far as the first question I would have to assume that the women in most cases would at least have to find the man semi attractive even though I am sure they might be more willing to settle then say someone that has a normal appetite for sex.

Show ALL Forums