Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Muslims
 il_capitano
Msg: 84 (view)

Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 4:57:40 PM

Therefore, if you have any questions ask me?

Hey, I'm curious about Sharia Law. My understanding is that this is really different in different places and is the interpretation of the Koran (Qu'ran?) by religious leaders. Is this where practices that the West sees as very restrictive comes from? I guess I'm thinking mostly of treatment of women, gays, apostacy and such....

And.... why sometimes Muslim and other times Islam?

Thanks.

il_capitano
Msg: 805 (view)

who pays
Posted: 3/12/2016 1:56:04 PM

About Linda
You:
Impress me.

If I were looking for someone to date and I saw this^^ on the profile, my first and only reaction would be, " Fvck off. Next!". I wouldn't give a shit how good looking the woman is or whatever other attributes she brings to the table.

And, clearly, if the guy who wrote the drivel she thinks is "how it's done" it clearly doesn't take much to impress this particular woman.

il_capitano
Msg: 87 (view)

oohhh, my....Canada.....
Posted: 2/12/2016 3:00:22 PM

Where else can a pro athlete who is near the end of his career open up a donut shop and have it become a billion dollar business and a Canadian staple (Tim Hortons, for those who aren't familiar)? It's a hundred times more popular than Starbucks. What American former pro athlete has done something similar (other than endorsement deals, where they get tons of money for not doing anything, other than allowing someone to use their name)? It's too bad he died in a car accident before he could see it really take off to what it is today. I'm surprised the Canadian national anthem hasn't been changed to include his name.

Well, the anthem for Tim Horton's really should be the American anthem since Timmy's has an American owner.... Burger King, I think....

il_capitano
Msg: 49 (view)

Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/11/2016 6:49:35 PM

I want to here about Canada....the good stuff.

Did'nt you guys invent the Holaloop and Frisbee ?

I'm still waiting to be Impressed...

... one thing I'm pretty sure we invented was the word "hear", which has a different meaning than "here"....

... pretty sure, though it may have been some Brit....

il_capitano
Msg: 41 (view)

Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/11/2016 5:12:21 PM
Of course, another point that often gets overlooked, is that Canada won the war of 1812 and burned the White House to the ground.

We Canadians bask in the glory to this day.

il_capitano
Msg: 38 (view)

Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/11/2016 4:53:22 PM

Molson Export is way better then that swill they send over here...

Man, you have to come to the West Coast where we know what real beer is. Anything from Molson's, Labatt's or the large breweries are absolute shit. Out here there are a nearly endless variety of micro-brewed beers that make anything out of any large brewer in North America or the world for that matter taste like piss. Washington, Oregon and California also have a lot of great beers. Don't drink anything that's made east of the Rockies.

Here's a link to a Tom Brokaw vid that is a pretty good tribute to Canada that many Americans should see:

https://youtu.be/lrA4V6YF6SA

Cheers.
 il_capitano
Msg: 437 (view)

VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed up
Posted: 12/20/2015 5:22:32 PM
The state of these fora make me sad. The paranoia, the nastiness, and the dysfunction have made what was once a fun and often weird place an enemic, wilted place. It seems as though some few try to keep this dead thing alive, but something with more indifference than interest keeps sucking out the little life that remains.

I am really disappointed that some of my favourite harpies have been removed. Who the fvck am I supposed to fight with?

If there really is some Remover God here, can you please tell us why you are such a fvcking as.shole? Please?

il_capitano
Msg: 414 (view)

this forum is effed up
Posted: 12/17/2015 7:03:18 PM

So....Bring it.....if you think you can. ;)

Hey, not only am I going to bring IT, I'm gonna bring my burgundy velour smoking jacket with matching cravat, which looks absolutely spiffy when I'm not wearing the McBlue uniform that I adore (and in which I look SPECTACULAR), but I may even wear my slick, tight, silk skinny jeans.

Send me that First Class plane ticket and I'll be there before Christmas! Yay! It's gonna be the bestest everest!

il_capitano
Msg: 411 (view)

this forum is effed up
Posted: 12/17/2015 6:20:29 PM
AAAAaaand..... because it's only taken me 17 years to make shift manager, not to mention that there are McDonald's (fine dining) restaurants here in Canada too, I'm pretty sure I could slide right into a similar spot in one of the 5000 McDonald's (fine dining) restaurants in your area. Micky D's is always looking for talent like me, like EVERYWHERE....

... if we get married, I'd even get to stay down there...

... man, oh, man.... life is gonna be GOOD!

il_capitano
Msg: 410 (view)

this forum is effed up
Posted: 12/17/2015 6:11:50 PM

Dang...should have covered all my bases with Santa...should have just said man in a uniform. :/

....ummmm.. well, I work at McDonald's... and I have a shift manager's uniform, baby.... AND I frickin' ROCK that uniform, lemme tell ya....

... you send me a ticket to Florida and I'm all yours, honey....

il_capitano
Msg: 306 (view)

Posted: 12/10/2015 7:34:41 PM

Wow, the RCMP had to take you home? How did Toby get home then, by ambulance?

Ah, Toby ran away with most of the other kids when he saw the lights flashing, so I got a bit of extra cred for hanging around. I was a bit pumped up and didn't care about a cop showing up.

This was about 42 years ago, when cops were just your neighbourhood fixture and the guy who gave me a ride home was pretty understanding about guys duking it out, though Mom was pissed off that a cop was seen in our driveway. I got shit from my dad, but it was more that I'd gotten into a fight after school that took so long that I was late for my paper route deliveries.

il_capitano
Msg: 303 (view)

Posted: 12/10/2015 6:38:19 PM
Well, no, I'm not quite done with my disgust.

My mother was the one who taught me a lot about the rules of engagement. She was the one who told me: " You have to stand up for yourself. But, never start a fight and if you do, you'd better bloody win."

The time I got taken home by the RCMP for a bit of a boxing match between me and Toby H wasn't a big deal because it was a good fight between a couple of guys who had a beef. We both had black eyes, split lips and sore knuckles, but the next day at school we just laughed about it. I don't think we ever talked again, but there was new respect because we'd engaged in battle, by the rules, and that was it....

... never talked with him again, but there is no longer any beef.

There should always be rules of engagement and the sad thing is that here, the simple school-yard rules of my childhood have given way to the new rules which demand a posse gang up on one person or that MOMMY, DADDY, BIG-DADDY GOVERNMENT, OR BIG MOMMA FLOCK step in and solve things.

It's a shitty state of affairs.

il_capitano
Msg: 302 (view)

Posted: 12/10/2015 6:19:16 PM
Maybe I grew up in an era that just doesn't exist anymore.

When I was a kid, beefs got dealt with between two kids. There was always an audience, but there were rules of combat that were ALWAYS followed. The older kids were the referees and stopped a fight if it got too nasty. You never kicked a guy when he was down. It was ALWAYS one on one; the concept that many people would gang up and beat one other person was considered reprehensible and would NEVER EVER have happened. Rumbles with many on many? Sure, but that was still more or less one on one.

AND NONE OF THIS WAS EVER REPORTED TO TEACHERS OR PARENTS!!!!!

I'm disgusted by the many on one thing which is why I'm vocal about my disgust of the the way the harpies here and other places swarm on someone they find disagreeable.

When I don't like something here, I engage with that person, just as I would have when I challenged or agreed to meet someone behind the Sally Anne to duke it out. I have a theory where this fvcked up many-on-one shit comes from and it's being played out all the time. It's fvcking disgusting to me.

Anyway. Enough for now.

Cheers.
 il_capitano
Msg: 301 (view)

Posted: 12/10/2015 5:22:58 PM
The longer this thread goes, the more I'm disgusted.

I've been here longer that the vast majority of posters and I find it just fvcking incredible how many have participated in one way or another to have people eliminated. And, now, people are doxxing other users?

WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH YOU REPORTERS?

Un-fvcking-believable.

The only reason I ever remember for being deleted or sent to Banned Camp was for calling some guy and idiot for not wearing a condom. That was a long time ago, it wasn't a big deal, and I learned from it. I can be the biggest fvcking shithead here, but I am careful about attacking a person. If they say something that is fvcking stupid, I'll call them out on the stupid comment, but attacking people, reporting people, trying to get people removed is ABSO-FVCKING-LUTELY FVCKED.

I honestly don't know or even want to know how to report anyone, but I really hope that if Person One says something that offends the ickle feelings of Person Two, then Person Two should get tossed if they do any reporting.

The saddest thing is that this shitty behaviour has made its way into real life where people are being fired from their jobs for hurting someone's sensitivities. A tweet someone doesn't like? Dox him. If that isn't enough? Get your posse and have him fired.

Fvcking madness.

il_capitano
Msg: 261 (view)

Posted: 12/9/2015 3:55:34 PM

(P.S. to il capitano: I believe you now.)

Excellent! I guess that makes us, like besties, then?

il_capitano
Msg: 236 (view)

Posted: 12/8/2015 6:20:46 PM

But the board obviously has much larger problems. Eric has been terminated. I don't believe he ever was offensive to anybody. So some mentally ill individual is obviously out there targeting well liked posters just for the hell of it...to "Cleanse" the boards. I suspect Tall IQ myself. You have to be sick and I tagged him as sick long ago. He is the guy who also had it in for Crookcatcher, along with Blonde Angel, and has targeted crook nonstop

I get that. I get that Tall was possibly the ringleader, but why buy into the same bullshit? Why be the new Tall? That's what I don't get.

Haters are gonna hate. Shitheads are going to be shitheads. Harpies are going to be harpies.

I know it's pretty well impossible to ignore them, but isn't it more effective to poke holes in their bullshit story than to try to shut them up? They are NEVER going to shut up. They truly believe in their ideology and act in the same way that most cults do. No POV that doesn't agree with theirs will ever be tolerated.

Have fun with that. Poke fun. Poke holes in their ideology but don't ever expect to change their way of thinking.

Let it go. Let them speak.

il_capitano
Msg: 234 (view)

Posted: 12/8/2015 5:04:06 PM

The boards are still good for generic questions of course. Do men like to cuddle . . . Are men who use coupons cheap . . ., is my profile good enough. I suppose these types of discussions have their place, but they are hardly as interesting or dynamic as topics regarding Rape on campus and Lack of Due Process. . . . Women who are violent . . . . whether feminism is beneficial. . . whether women who get drunk should be held accountable for their own actions and poor decision making. These topics are taboo here.

While I agree with you about how there are so many topics that get shouted down here and how only one side of things is acceptable for discussion, man, you have to let the vindictive reporting and deleting thing go.

Let everyone speak.

The flock that wants to censor anything that it finds disagreeable is entitled to its perspective no matter how myopic and small-minded you, me and others may see it. These people don't want discussion, they want to stay in their comfy echo chamber. There is a reason why I've referred to the harpy flock and the people of that ilk as the Mutual Admiration Society. They spend a lot of time telling each other that they are wonderful, fantastic, strong, independent, incredible, but they are afraid of any opinion that differs from theirs and which might make them feel uncomfortable or cause them to question the bullshit they've been fed for the past 40-50 years.

Let it go, man. Let them squawk. Stop with the deletion attacks. Be the bigger person since it's unlikely they will be.

il_capitano
Msg: 228 (view)

Posted: 12/7/2015 5:41:29 PM

Everytime il capitano mentions harpies I think of the very large South American Harpie Eagles that stand over 3 feet tall with massive wing span capable of easily hunting a 225lb man, they prefer Howler Monkies though.

Hunting, like hunting 225lb men for, like food?

Did you get this info from National Geographic or from the National Enquirer?

il_capitano
Msg: 202 (view)

Posted: 12/5/2015 4:46:18 PM

That's exactly what I do. I don't start arguments with you (or with anybody), right?

No, you are much like me in that you don't start any arguments with people here. Starting things here can get you in a lot of crap, which is why, like you, I just don't go there.....

You are definitely not one of the nasty people here.

Cheers.

il_capitano
Msg: 200 (view)

Posted: 12/5/2015 4:39:03 PM

Hmm... il capitano is probably a riot when out with the guys.

Hey, I'm a riot all the time. Believe it or not, women I know often find I'm a pretty funny guy too, but, yes, it's much more funner when I'm just out with the guys. With men, there are so many fewer taboo subjects and far fewer possibilities of inadvertently offending someone's sensitive sensibilities.

Someone like me is not the right audience for his type of posts.

Well, thank goodness there is a scroll bar on the right-hand side of your browser so you can just scroll past and ignore whatever I say that is too offensive for you, though I have no idea what you mean by "... his type of posts."

Under which "type" would you list my posts?

To moonbeamlover: I'm glad you find some humour in my stupidity. I always admire your incredible ability to maintain a balanced and gentle POV despite the nastiness that happens here in the fora.

il_capitano
Msg: 182 (view)

Posted: 12/3/2015 5:51:47 PM

Ok folks. Here is your chance to show you are not hypocrits. Will you terminate one of your own? One of the gang? Is there any doubt pianopetal is by far the most offensive person on this board? Does she get another free pass? If you can terminate crook catcher and so many others, why not a psycho?

No, no, no!

Let her stay. Not sure who said it much more eloquently that me, but to paraphrase: "I will defend piano's right to say whatever she wants no matter how fvcked I think it is." She has every right to say what she wants, in my opinion. Leave her alone.

Reporting people to get them deleted just because they say something you don't like what or how they say it is FVCKED UP THINKING!

... stop it....

il_capitano
Msg: 179 (view)

Posted: 12/3/2015 5:30:00 PM

In the past I have either referred to you as "man" or "sir" because I was under the impression that you were at least over 25. Aren't you? Or are you upset I referred to one of your socks as "sweetie" thinking he was a juvenile person under the age of 18?

I'm not sure what you are more upset about... that I keep thinking that you are using more than one user name? or a few of your socks got deleted and ruined your perfectly planned circle-jerk?

Again, lame, lame, lame.

And, sad, sad, sad.

You have nothing to say that even makes sense or even comes close to wit or intelligence.

I suggest you go pick on smaller, weaker fish. You clearly need some more time in the minor leagues.

Cheers.

il_capitano
Msg: 177 (view)

Posted: 12/3/2015 4:08:33 PM

es it is envy il capitano. Hurt man feelings over who-knows-what...more freedom than you, more money, more talent, more looks, less body fat, more education, who knows nowadays with guys like you.

What I do know for sure is: What you call 'poking the bear' a.k.a. harassing, bullying, slandering, tormenting other people gives you an erection (you dirty dog!). That in itself explains your multiple sock accounts. Yeah, you may have my pity but that doesn't mean I trust you worth shit, especially about your history either. Good night.

Wow..... just wow.

I don't even know where to start and I'm really not sure why I'm even dignifying this post with a reply since it is a lot of fallacies, projections and outright lies.

I'd love to see any posts where I have been "...harassing, bullying, slandering, tormenting other people...". You show me just one. I dare ya.

You know something, darling, I may not be the nicest poster in the fora, but I have NEVER engaged in personal attacks as you have done in your post to me. I will respond in a stark, even biting way to the IDEAS/COMMENTS of people who I think are talking through their a.ss, blathering in a misinformed, myopic way to things they don't agree with, but I have never nor will I ever attack a person in the way you and some of the other harpies in the fora do.

Now, I thought I should point out that your attack was rather lame even in its slanderous fallacies.

You mention me getting an erection, which was pretty lame since most, practiced, harpy attacks would have said something like: " I bet you can't even get it up! Loser!", not to mention that you forgot to make reference to your belief that I must have a tiny penis and that no woman would ever want to get nekkid with me. THEN, to add to the lameness of your wimpy attack, you forgot to even call me a misogynist who wants to return to some mythological time when all women were oppressed by all men, not to mention the same mythological time when all men lived an easy carefree life while women did all the work.

And, well, the last thing I have is to wonder why the hell you and your incredible caustic nastiness are still here when some civilized posters get eliminated.

Go figger.

Cheers.
 il_capitano
Msg: 167 (view)

Posted: 12/2/2015 7:58:48 PM

Eeesh. The envy is so thick with you il capitano. And that goes for the rest of your 'socks'.

Envy? What do you perceive that I envy? I have no idea what you are on about.

And, I assume, by using the term "socks", that you think I have other, false, identities I use when posting here. If you believe that, you have have absolutely ZERO understanding of language or psychology and how it's nearly impossible to effectively "be" two people when communicating.

And, well, there are people who I would thank for any sort of feelings of good will directed towards me, but I really don't give a shit about your pity or anything else you feel for me.

I am me, and that's it. If you are interested, I could tell you other personas that I have used in the past decade and which no longer are active. Let me know.

Cheers.

il_capitano
Msg: 163 (view)

Posted: 12/2/2015 7:19:04 PM

# 175... Some who post nasty and mean vitriolic comments may just be having a bad day.

I can see The Dr. Phil is strong in you.....

... and Jedi Knightliness has called you to defend what you see as the Downtrodden and one who you see as just a bit grumpy today....

... good on ya.

But, there are only so many opportunities in any given thread to poke the bear and pianopetal is hardly one who needs a good knight like you to defend her (questionably/doubtful) virtuous nature.

But, yes, fair enough, there are times when someone with a very nasty posting history can just be having a bad day, so, on your sage suggestion, I'll refrain from being a p.rick. (... or, at least I'll give it a whirl for a bit....)

Cheers.

il_capitano
Msg: 159 (view)

Posted: 12/2/2015 6:51:41 PM

Edit for dunderhead's stupid comment: Fvck off loser.

.. and there is that wonderful, warm and fuzzy pianopetal who is still here despite some really nasty comments and attacks, yet someone like VK and other far less obnoxious posters get tossed.

Vitriolic? ... check... Personal attacks? ... check .... Deleted? ....

il_capitano
Msg: 147 (view)

Posted: 12/2/2015 4:33:37 PM

One of the great features of the internet is being destroyed by trolls.

Well, while that is possible, it's also possible that the ones who are destroying the comment sections are hyper-sensitive people who like to spout opinions in blogs and op-ed pieces but can't accept having anyone who has an opinion that is different. Censorship is the only way to ensure that only one side of an issue is heard and it seems, especially in Canada, that freedom of speech is considered a very dangerous thing.

Just sayin'....

il_capitano
Msg: 111 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2015 8:01:12 PM

That's because you are naive about just how wily and manipulative women are. They are far more so than most guys. I am about as direct in my battles as can be. I am upfront about everything. But the women are clearly different. They will be friendly to your face but work against you behind your back. Only if they slip up do you maybe suspect their true nature. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. When it comes to women, sometimes those you think your friends are really your enemies. We have all learned this the hard way. You can be sure some of the biggest nukers here are women who will deny reporting anybody.

Jeepers... I thought I was jaded and cynical....

I rarely invite any women into my personal space anymore, but I don't dislike women at all and I definitely wouldn't put myself into the "Naive" category. Shit, I chose to go my own way long before MGTOW was even a thing because I didn't feel like kowtowing to the politically correct, female-centred attitude that is so prevalent and dominant in North America.

Keep fighting your fight your way. I find it entertaining and often on point, which keeps things fun here.

Cheers.

il_capitano
Msg: 108 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2015 7:18:31 PM

The only regrets I have about nuking volkano and Motown was not trying to do so earlier. Unlike you, they repeatedly had.me nuked, so yea...I'm glad motown was nuked to never return. I wish VK would take her as an example. Who wants to hear more VK whining.

To each of us, our own.

I prefer my battles to be on open ground and occasionally, I actually manage a bit of decorum when doing so, though it's tough sometimes.

Lol. No I did not misappropriated your vocabulary. Not sure I could dumb myself down that much :-)

... so you DO know how to use a dictionary, unlike others here....

Cheers.

il_capitano
Msg: 106 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2015 6:41:35 PM

How ironic, you two using the same words! What an eerie coincidence!

Yeah, like there are only two of us in all of the english-speaking world who know that word....

... or know what it means or how it is so appropriate to describe some women here. (It would likely be inappropriate of me to point out that you are one of the myopic harpies to whom I refer, so I won't do that for fear of being reported.)

Besides that, I think whats-his-current-name saw me use it and appropriated it. He probably knows how to use a dictionary, too.

Dictionaries are your friends, pick one up sometime.

il_capitano
Msg: 105 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2015 6:33:43 PM

Oh come on Captain, you know very well what's been going on around here. You've been here long enough to see how people repeatedly and suddenly disappear, in most cases people who did not deserve to be terminated.

Of course I know that people who have unpopular opinions have been getting deleted. I'm just surprised at how many regular users report other posters. That's what I find fvcked. I find that you bothered reporting anyone fvcked.

I really thought there was just a couple of Ninja shitheads who were using their nefarious Shithead Powers to be Ass.holes and delete some of the more interesting posters....

.... only to find out that I'm not only an occasional shithead, but a naive shithead....

.... OH! The embarrassment!

Having admitted that, and feeling like a noob, I have no doubt there are a few female posters who have likely reported me and would love to see me tossed into the Great Bit-bucket never to return.....

I admit to contributing to deleting volcano and Motown girl, both whom I found intolerably obnoxious, at least to me. There are a number of other people here, all women, who probably should also be terminated.

Well, see, I don't find any poster "intolerable" to the point where I would try to get rid of them. If I think they're an idiot I either poke them or ignore them, but report them? NEVER. I don't even know how I would do that and didn't when their were some really fvcking ass.hole moderators.

il_capitano
Msg: 100 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2015 5:28:40 PM
Wow...

I can't believe how many people here have reported other users. That is so fvcked.

I have never nor will I ever report anyone for anything in these fora, though I've been eliminated a few times in the decade I've been participating and I readily admit that I can be a fvcking p.rick at times....

... but, I discovered something on my browser that really helped me with skipping people who are constantly annoying and it's a pretty amazing discovery that I feel obligated to share with all of you reporting people:

If you look over to the right hand side of your browser, there is a bar that can move up and down. This is called the scroll bar. When you see someone you feel is a fvcking shithead, move that bar up or down so you can't SEE the fvcker anymore. OR, there is usually a little wheel on your mouse, not to mention a small pad at the front end of your laptop that can also allow you to move very quickly over the posts from people who annoy you.

Holy shit, folks. Reporting people because they piss you off or disagree with your POV? That is fvcked.

I had no real issue with VK though she could be a bit of a snot at times. She's nowhere near as nasty as the harpies here who can't stand any guy who would dare disagree with their myopic, uninformed world view.

Wow, wow, wow.....

il_capitano
Msg: 38 (view)

Anyone else feel too far gone, or otherwise incompatible?
Posted: 11/28/2015 6:31:19 PM

yes OP, mixing meds and chemicals/alcohol CAN make you feel and do crazy things.

Wwhhaaaaaaa?

My dealer didn't tell me this shit! Are you telling me that a little Xanax, a fatty, a toot or two while slamming a bit of vodka can turn me into a bit of a wingnut?

I find that hard to believe....

il_capitano
Msg: 20 (view)

Confused in relationship with a married person
Posted: 11/26/2015 5:00:21 PM
Are you the guy that my ex left with?

It would have been kinda nice if she'd have talked with me about some of this stuff before she took off.....
 il_capitano
Msg: 12 (view)

What simple joys of life would you like to share with a significant other.
Posted: 11/25/2015 5:51:05 PM
I always liked to share my farts with her, but I was never terribly happy when she shared hers with me....

... I'm kinda odd that way.

il_capitano
Msg: 425 (view)

Why do us men even bother at this point? Let us withdraw.
Posted: 11/22/2015 9:40:45 AM

There... now it's fixed... :)

Thank you!

if anyone believes either gender has no worry or difficulty; they are living with their heads under a rock :)

Agreed...

il_capitano
Msg: 422 (view)

Posted: 11/21/2015 6:37:35 PM

Actually, it's the PEOPLE (men and women) that don't have any understanding of the audience they are supposedly trying to reach. There possibly maybe some substance to some of the opinions but, if you don't have the ability to relay the message, no matter how "right" or "wrong" your message is, it's not going to reach the ears of the audience.

Gain the ability to articulate and your message will reach many more than the way some "try" here in the forums. It's easy and simple to gain the approval of those that already agree with you. Easy and simple.

Now, to gain the ear of someone who doesn't understand or agree, that takes intelligence and skill. When some fail to gain those ears, don't blame the audience, blame the speaker.

Oh, absolutely, no argument here....

.... but,don't you just love to poke the bear sometimes?

It's like that mosquito bite that you know you should leave alone, but, fvck, when you give it a bit of a scratch, does it ever satisfy for a few seconds.

Some women-folk here refuse to acknowledge that men may, possibly, have a beef or two that are legitimate. Those women just can't let go of their belief that only women have ever or will ever have a bit of a tough row to hoe compared to all of us "privileged" men who, they believe, breeze through life with nary a worry or difficulty.

So, yes, I'll admit to being nowhere near intelligent or skillful enough to get my point across, but I'm not going to stop poking the bear, or stirring up the harpies' nest occasionally just because it's kinda fun....

Cheers.

il_capitano
Msg: 133 (view)

How open are you REALLY to discuss why you're still single?
Posted: 11/21/2015 12:17:57 PM
I'm single because I choose to be single...

... and, that way I get to choose what I want to do when I want to do it. I don't have to put up with another person's choices affecting how I choose to live my life.

It's great in so many ways that I just can't see choosing to get into any sort of serious relationship again.

il_capitano
Msg: 415 (view)

Posted: 11/19/2015 6:06:30 PM

And by that last comment....I guess I am suppose to be the Dom?

Dom? Not sure what you're talking about but... hmmm.. Dominoes? Meat Lovers with extra meat and some extra pepperoni with the extra pepperoni would be great! Us big dogs, leather collar or not, just Loooooooooooove the meats.....

.... wait.... getting off topic....

.... Dominoes after Dominitennix .... er... tennis... fvck.... what was the topic again?

il_capitano
Msg: 412 (view)

Posted: 11/19/2015 5:04:58 PM

^^^^^What??? Did you say something?

...hmmmm... what did you hear? I let a really great, ripping belch go a while ago after I slammed that last beer...

... man, you have really spectacular hearing....

Are you wearing the leather collar or am I? ;) ;)

... and, why the hell do I suddenly have an uncontrollable urge to say "... woof..." and stick my face in very odd places.... tongue! Back in mouth!

Cheers.
 il_capitano
Msg: 410 (view)

Posted: 11/19/2015 4:30:09 PM

*Sigh* I don't play tennis, but if I was with an all-female group and the (female) coach brought over a man. I would not have been silent. I would have ask why or I would have said, "I'm sorry, but I prefer the group as it is" or if everyone else was welcoming, I simply would have excused myself out of the game (if I didn't feel like playing with a man or anyone else other than our group).

Well, yes, and people would have listened to you because you are female. Men are rarely listened to as is evinced by this thread and most others where men bring some experience they have experienced that may fall under the heading of "Sexist" or "Discriminatory" or "Dismissive" or any other label that women have claimed as their own.

Cheers.

il_capitano
Msg: 405 (view)

Posted: 11/18/2015 6:55:16 PM

In mythology, harpies were the harbingers of justice

Well, I think the definitions I know are closer to the truth with many here.

Harpy

noun, plural Harpies.
Classical Mythology. a ravenous, filthy monster having a woman's head and a bird's body.
(lowercase) a scolding, nagging, bad-tempered woman; shrew.
(lowercase) a greedy, predatory person.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/harpy

or...

harpy
noun har·py \ˈhär-pē\
Harpy : an evil creature in Greek mythology that is part woman and part bird

: an angry and unpleasant woman

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/harpy

I have never, do not, and will never minimize the difficulties many women face.

You, as others, simply enjoy calling women derogatory names?

My statement is true and I defy you or anyone to find anywhere I have knocked a woman's experience or women's experiences.

I suppose I could use a more PC term, rather than "harpy", for many of the unpleasant female/transposters here, but it really is an apt and accurate term for those posters. I have no problem being respectful when I see respectful responses to what I write. VK and I had a very respectful exchange earlier in this thread. It was a rather pleasant change from how most of the female posters react when a man says something that doesn't fit the "only women can possibly be hard done by or have difficulties and all men are ass.holes" narrative that is the dominant narrative these days.

And, on topic, I find it remarkable that any difficulty a man has is so difficult for so many women to even acknowledge here in the fora or out in the wider, western world. The OP may have been a bit over the top in his reaction to the tennis experience, but does that mean he has no business feeling like he did in light of what seems to be similar observations and experiences OFF the tennis court?

Clearly, many of the women here feel his experience has no validity just as they feel that anything a man talks about in reference to his experiences are invalidated and even denigrated. The reverse, where an all-female tennis group was "invaded" by a man, would never be allowed and if it had been, it would likely have hit the front page of every local newspaper.

Cheers.

il_capitano
Msg: 399 (view)

Posted: 11/17/2015 6:54:58 PM

OK....You don't get it...
I don't need to see your links to some radical females at some convention for men.
Was that the same clip of the women after the guy ... that wrote a book on it's ok to "rape" women?

Yes...awful men commit suicide..it's awful women are murdered by their husbands too and commit suicide.
It's not a good way to get people to see your point of view by degrading them....just saying.
Carry on!
Oh...cheers!

And, there you go. I rest my case. Inability to see beyond the nose is blatant and telling in the fora.

I have never, do not, and will never minimize the difficulties many women face. Too bad the same respect cannot be reciprocated, but I do understand it, sad as that is.

Cheers to you as well.

il_capitano
Msg: 397 (view)

Posted: 11/17/2015 6:27:53 PM

There are plenty of men who post and give their POV without calling the other gender names.
Qualify.....we are not all the same...we have had men we loved before and some of us have had bad relationships, as some of you men have had but..."why" the continual verbage of denigrating women??

How about being respectful towards women...can men not state their pov without calling women....cows,feminazis and other endearing names.?
Even in your post....you use words like...."harpies,feminists(like that's a bad thing) to get your point across....why?
Then you wonder why some women get their heckles up and go off....be respectful!

Well, your myopia is interesting in that you seem blind to the fact that when a man says something that doesn't agree with the female/feminist POV he is immediately called a misogynist, a woman-hater, a guy who can't get laid, a guy with a small penis, a guy who only wants to turn back the clock to some mythological time when all men had it infinitely better than all women, or a guy who lives in his mother's basement jerking off.

You seem blind to the denigration of men here and, I have not doubt, to the denigration of men beyond this tiny place in the Internet Universe.

I refer to you and others as harpies since, like mythological harpies, you tend to fly in flocks and descend without mercy on any person/man who says anything disagreeable to you and the flock.

How about being respectful to men and the POSSIBILITY that men have issues that they ought to feel free to discuss?

Check out the latest from York University in Britain where some harpies got the recognition/discussion of men's issues on International Men's Day kiboshed because the women didn't think that would be a good idea. Something like 13 men a day commit suicide in Britain and that was not seen as a worthy topic for discussion on International Men's Day for fvck sake. How fvcked is that?

... and, well, I still contend that rennips is a transposter formerly known as a female poster.

Cheers.

il_capitano
Msg: 395 (view)

Posted: 11/17/2015 5:41:04 PM

^^ daynadaze, what you call "lashing out" equals "harassment/abuse" to me, and "fooling people" = being disingenuous/in bad faith. It should not be allowed here.

Well, what you call "harrassment/abuse" is to me intolerance and dismissal of a POV that doesn't agree with your PC, female-centric view of the world and men.

I find it incredible how some here, mostly the more vocal female posters and at least one transposter, who can't even try to see that some male posters have a POV with at least a modicum of merit even though the delivery may ruffle the harpies' feathers. The feminist narrative is the dominant narrative in most Western countries and it definitely is well-represented here in the fora.

It's interesting to watch and I hope that something shifts so that even a mere man's opinion might be heard here in or even outside of this dysfunctional POF Universe.

Flames on, grrrrrrrls....

il_capitano
Msg: 2 (view)

Crush on a co worker
Posted: 11/16/2015 7:05:31 PM
Are you my ex wife?

il_capitano
Msg: 368 (view)

Posted: 11/14/2015 6:08:33 PM

Yes captain, I believe this poster had a female profile a few years back. Who knows maybe he is transgender, and changed her sex later in life. Back then, he was whining because he / she could not find men to date. Now he is whining because women won't date him.

Hmmm.... we may be thinking of different posters, but there is no doubt that rennips is female, or transposter....

Cheers.

il_capitano
Msg: 361 (view)

Posted: 11/14/2015 3:23:39 PM

Must admit that Mr. VM has a point about some of the fem-guys here. Look at this poor poster. He (or is he a she?) apologizes for a personal attack, and then makes a scathing personal attack against Mr. VM and the Poster who started this thread . . . telling them both to get professional help ASAP. Is this femguy a psychiatrist or a psychologist or just some poor old lady or old guy who acts like a lady who just can’t get laid and so takes it out on others?

You've heard of transgender? Transracial? Trans_____?

Rennips is a transposter. Used to post here as a female, now here as a male who just can't get maleness correct....

il_capitano
Msg: 328 (view)

Posted: 11/12/2015 7:56:26 PM

I've been debating online since 1995 or so. Back in the days of DalNet, OverNet and UnderNet. Used to torment Catholics and fundamentalist Christians back in the day.

Yeah.... I started with Fidonet and echomail about 1988 on various BBS's before there was a public/commercial internet....

... same shit, different pile.

il_capitano
Msg: 326 (view)

Posted: 11/12/2015 7:46:18 PM

Yeah...but I don't debate that way.

No, the discussion was very civil....

... though it seems that I HAVE seen a slight tendency for occasional snark emanating from the volcano...

Wha...I wore you out? :)

Yes, but you WERE gentle about it....

... I just thought the withdrawal method was best to end our liaison since I could see that it was likely becoming a messy moresome.

Show ALL Forums