Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Finding the Right Person is Hard and Getting Harder, Particularly, if You are a Person of Faith
 sillygirl111
Msg: 106 (view)

Finding the Right Person is Hard and Getting Harder, Particularly, if You are a Person of Faith
Posted: 2/1/2016 3:44:48 PM
I am leaving up to God to find me the right match. Pray.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 16 (view)

David Bowie RIP
Posted: 1/21/2016 5:49:43 PM
Yes he was very cool. His voice and they way he looked at people was very sexy. He was very sexy. I keep listening to his music and reading the news about him. They mayor here made a date to be David Bowie day. RIP David . You will be missed.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 14 (view)

David Bowie RIP
Posted: 1/19/2016 7:25:14 AM
I was shocked when I heard David Bowie died. He was a genius. It is very sad and I am sad. I just bought his new Blackstar album.. You can go online and see his new music from Blackstar. Blackstar is number one yea. I downloaded Blackstar on my Ipad mini 4 and other music by him. Blackstar was a good bye to his fans. Blackstar is pure genius and lovely. RIP David . I will miss him. I just love David and his music. Blackstar was his last album and he was sick dying of liver cancer making this is last album.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 7 (view)

Democratic Presidential Debate
Posted: 10/14/2015 7:01:33 AM
Hilary did great. She won the debate. Sanders could not answer about putin. Hilary clinton has more experience then the others. she showed the others up. She is one smart women . I have been listening and reading the news Hilary won the debate.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 63 (view)

The POPE
Posted: 9/29/2015 7:08:30 PM
MIOK I know he was . Jesus died for our sins . You need to do research. I would follow Jesus than evil.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 62 (view)

The POPE
Posted: 9/29/2015 7:08:18 PM
MIOK I know he was . Jesus died for our sins . You need to do research. I would follow Jesus than evil.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 44 (view)

The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 5:22:35 PM
I follow Jesus who is Jewish and he was a rabbi. I just think that this pope is more humble and he will not judge he said so him self if you had listen to him and he talked about changes in the catholic church. I do not follow the catholic church. With priest doing unthinkable things etc.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 1 (view)

The POPE
Posted: 9/25/2015 6:33:28 PM
It was great for the pope to come to the U.S.A. I really loved watching the event on TV. He said a lot of things that touched the heart and for people of all races to come to together help make a better world. I love this pope he is a great one. You can learn a lot from him if you listen to him. He has a big heart he is very kind and smart and powerful with a great sense of humor.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 194 (view)

What are you currently Reading?
Posted: 8/20/2015 4:05:04 PM
James Patterson Alert.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 124 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 8/17/2015 5:06:27 PM
And people are letting them selves be abused by letting people use floogers etc on them so there is no delusion. LOL HA
 sillygirl111
Msg: 375 (view)

Hillary Clinton deletes her emails
Posted: 8/16/2015 8:03:46 AM
Enough with the talks about her E.mails. There where other politicians that have done far worse than E.mails. I think she will serve this country well with her husbands backing. He served the country well. So he did that M thing a lot of others did the same. and worse. I feel bad for Hillary on the M issue though.. They are two very smart people. She is a class act and highly educated. He is a Rhodes Scholar.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 116 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 8/13/2015 6:26:12 AM
You are not reading the posts. using weapons are assault . I was talking only about BDSM. I was not talking about sports etc. I know what BDSM stands for do you? Harming someone and using weapons are assault. You are going off track stick with BDSM. Your are going all over the place. what has gay marriage sodomy and the kicking off boots have to do with this post HA. I am done with you HA.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 114 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 8/12/2015 3:07:18 PM
You need to have read the posts 8iscrea it is assault. People into BDSM subs enjoy pain well most do and being hit with things. He seems caring because he takes the time in knowing how far to go with each sub the rules. what you are saying has nothing to do with this post the tattoo part. Not all Doms are caring they go over the line.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 110 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 8/7/2015 4:14:02 PM
I bet you do HA HA. You seem like a Dom that is caring and that your subs enjoy you. .
 sillygirl111
Msg: 108 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 8/6/2015 6:23:00 PM
Finally! Thank you Slavedriver8. Thanking you for your posts you have explained it well.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 92 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 8/5/2015 5:53:21 AM
The chamber was the red room of pain in the book. LOL.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 82 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 8/4/2015 4:18:54 AM
. Using whips paddles etc on someone is not assault. I have a right to my Opinion etc and I get attacked for it. They did say it was a sick abused world and they got out of that world they did not like being hit with paddles and being sent to an E.R. etc.. You can not wait I hope I did not make you wait to long LOL. I gave dates. It was not the last page of the books it was the first book that I had I stopped reading it is was not at the end that I put it down. Read the books and go online and you will have a better idea and then you will see what I am talking about and read the laws on Assault and on the posts. It says the law if you put a mark on someone it is assault. How can you using whips and paddles hands etc and that is not assault when it leaves marks it is against the law. That is sick using paddles etc . I was not back peddling I was trying to explain my self when something I said was out of context. They only way to explain my self in what I am saying is read the books and look at the laws on posts online and look up online about kink. I am tired of going in circles and having things I said being muddled and getting attacked for it.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 79 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 8/3/2015 7:49:38 PM
There are others that I had spoke with not one only a trained person I spoke to someone that I know who is into this the kink stuff so my research was talking to a person into the kinky world and I read online about it and that person said it is a sick world full of abused people. . So doing harm to someone is assault . I did not only connect that only to the man in the book I was just making a point which you did not get. You are not getting my point. So how am I being closed minded if you are off track of what I was saying. She was being abused. I stopped reading the first book and read the rest of the bookS LOL. what are you a mind reader to know when I started the book and was done with the rest of the bookS LOL, The trained family person deals with more issues then abuse. If you go back to other posters the law on this says that it is assault. So the laws are changing but not in all parts of the world do you want a medal. Give that girl a clap.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 77 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 8/3/2015 1:12:24 PM
I was almost done with the first when this post was started. I was done with the first on 7/21/15. I started the second on the 7/22/I was done with it on the 7/26 number three took me three days and Grey was short so it took me two days. So you have put your foot in your mouth again belle darling.. I had put the book down and went back to the first one when I had started this post. I did more then research. I did not say anything about not understanding which I do understand. Do you understand.belle since you have not read the books. who has said anything about opinions It not about seeking opinions it is about facts. Can you please stay on the topic
 sillygirl111
Msg: 75 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 8/3/2015 12:27:21 PM
I did read all three books and the grey book LOL after the trilogy and I had seen the movie LOL . Nobody mentioned the Grey book LOL. Belle you put your foot in your mouth. I had said it before there is more to this book then BDSM and Christian getting his kicks. I like the trilogy and grey better then the movie. It is not only in the trilogy that some of the things that happened in the books does happen in the real world with real people. I did my homework. She does an interview about him because her friend was sick. He falls for her then the kinky dysfunctional comes into play he drew a contract. She left him they went back with each other and got married and had children. Plenty of people that do not like pain have read these books. Do not listen to charmin by not reading this trilogy if you do not like pain. I do not like pain and I enjoyed the trilogy and Grey. Grey was his thoughts and feelings. Open you mind. It was entertaining .
 sillygirl111
Msg: 17 (view)

Opinions Please
Posted: 8/3/2015 9:50:42 AM
He only wants sex. If he wanted a relationship he would make the time to see you more often.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 13 (view)

Weird questions
Posted: 8/3/2015 9:35:54 AM
That sounds like a red flag. Those questions are inappropriate and if it was me I would not see him anymore.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 70 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 8/3/2015 8:20:25 AM
I did not come to the conclusion by reading only the book and Christian . I had seen and read things online and talked to people that know because they are into BDSM that is where I had drawn and based my conclusion. The book and Christian made me curious. Nuff enough! The book has the chamber in it. The old adage is that you can not judge a book by the cover. I did my home work LoL The book is spot on about some of the things said about BDSM.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 66 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 8/2/2015 3:42:08 PM
I would not go in any chamber I am too chicken I would be running for my life LOL. I did the test and they say being blindfolded is kinky go figure. I am not into violence or being hurt or pain so you are wrong mow town. That chamber stuff scares me. my post says nothing of the kind. I know there does not have to be pain or violence for kinky. But some people like mow town does not know that. people that point fingers at others are guilty of what they are saying about the other person right Mow town LOL.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 62 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 8/1/2015 6:28:44 PM
I have done research in the kink community and I know what you are saying do you know what I am saying charmin? I did a test and I found out I have a little kinky in me but not where I am in pain or harmed or violence. The use whips etc.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 55 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 8/1/2015 8:34:44 AM
You have no idea what I am talking about. no 1 bby you need to educate your self. You are not a trained person. you are mixing up my meaning to what I was saying. You are not understanding what I am saying. you are twisting what I was saying and saying things I was not saying. You are not getting my point. It is over your head and you have put your foot in. And you have gone off track of what I was saying. Your are confusing the issue. And research from a person trained not where you take out books. Therapy is for people that are ill mental issues etc for get it you would not understand it is over your head.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 51 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 7/31/2015 7:24:17 PM
I did research and people of abuse feel love is pain and become ill from the abuse and need to go to a person in the mental health field to get help. They are hard to treat. They are ill I have a close family member in the field that has treated people that was abused and are ill from the abuse. That is why the person in the book him self is seeing a shrink. Motown may be if read you would learn something I am tired of being your teacher and it is not anyhoo LOL any how LOL. Thank you. Read open your closed mind. Get your head out of the gutter LOL. I do have my facts straight nobby1.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 41 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 7/30/2015 2:27:02 PM
You Motown are closed minded. The book is more then assault if you read it. It is a book of love and healing and finding your self. Grow up. There are children people that this happened to. If you have read this book you would have compassion which you know nothing of. You are a bully and you need help get your self help .
 sillygirl111
Msg: 39 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 7/30/2015 2:12:33 PM
It is not abuse it is assault and BDSM is illegal in some places in the world. People that like the pain are ill and they have issues they think that this is love . Yes people do enjoy BDSM with out the pain.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 34 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 7/25/2015 7:55:10 AM
I am reading the second book now. I like the book. I just do not like the assault part. But they love each other. He sees a shrink because of the harm that was done to him by his friends mother. That is why he is the way he is in to BDSM. This women was a sick twisted women . She was lurking on an mixed u p lost boy that was adopted by her friend. This happens in the real world. But he is finding his way to healing. LOL LOL. I went back to reading this book because I was curious about what the other posters said about it and I am glad I did. You have to an open mind. This book is more then BDSM. It is about healing love finding your own voice. What happened to poor Cristian Grey was sad. And there are a lot of Christen Greys out there. And the laws should be harsher for sick twisted people lurking on the under age. He was saying something about her going to the police. So BDSM is against the law. Sadly it is hard to treat. Because they feel pain is love by how they where brought up. The kid is spanked etc but then the parent says I am sorry I love you. sending a double message this is what happened to Christen.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 32 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 7/24/2015 7:33:17 PM
Oh look at what the cat dragged in LOL. Are you for real I did answer Motown are you blind. I did make fukking sense you are just so thick headed . BDSM that no body is hurt and no body is hit. There is soft BDSM . How blind you are. And I went back to the book and I finished and it is not bad accept the assault part LOL. I think I will finish them all LOL. Nobody disturbed me like you and your blindness that you make no sense and you have nothing constructive to add. Blah Blah. Grow up brat. You are not sticking to the subject. When I said that I have a right to post you added who said you didn't it is did not LoL. You and your close blind mind wants to know LOL find out your self.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 29 (view)

Fifity Shades of Assault.
Posted: 7/24/2015 2:25:42 PM
Mo town Think what every you wish dear. What do you care if I had read all of the books or not . So you are miss perfect that you never made typos! Stay on the subject and stop being a spoiled brat and grow up. If you do not have something constructive to add to the post that is not bashing then do so or do not post. I read your posts and you judge a lot. The others may not of agreed but your post added nothing of use. Someone got there knickers in a knot LOL Wow now you agree it is assault it is very big of you I will give you a medal or not LOL. Now who is clutching there pearls LOL. I have a right to post if you feel my posts are lectures and tedious do not read them. Now go away posters like yours are not welcome. Scram LOL.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 26 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 7/23/2015 8:33:53 PM
Mo town if you had read the posts you would know who was saying missionary. If you read the start of the book you would see that it was assault. If you had read the other posts my posts does not defy logic and are not absurd . How dare you judge me and put me down. And it is assault if you had read the post so there for my posts does not defy logic and there is nothing absurd about my post. you are out of line. So bite me LOL. scawlett If you where was so bored you would of read a couple of lines and then you would of stopped reading it. There for you where not so bored . You read it.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 19 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 7/22/2015 4:43:43 PM
Mo town Try to be nice when posting. Reading you posts for sometime you never have a nice thing to say. Your remarks are cutting. Who said anything about missionary . I meant this book the s was a typo. I stopped reading the book. And from other posts it is assault. So bite me LOL.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 3 (view)

Rhubarb Upside-Down Cake
Posted: 7/22/2015 4:38:22 PM
Thank you for sharing. It sounds yummy.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 11 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 7/21/2015 2:43:42 PM
Spifflog yes I did. Because I wanted to. I have learned plenty . And is ASSAULT if you knew WHAT BDSM is. Mo town if you knew BDSM blindfold is not assault. Do you feel better mo town.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 6 (view)

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 7/21/2015 9:37:34 AM
I stopped reading the books. I am not into assault. And it is assault if someone is hurt. Blindfolded Is ok but the rest is not. It is sick BDSM. I do not think people like being shocked.
 sillygirl111

Fifity Shades of Grey.
Posted: 7/20/2015 5:54:05 PM
I did read these books. But I am not into BDSM where you are hurt and assaulted.. How can people like to be abused . He has issues and sees a shrink. There are laws for assault and this is assault. And his mother friend is a pedophile that broke him into this world. And the world is full of pedophiles and people going after under age kids. You can be into BDSM with out anyone being hurt or assaulted and it can be fun and a turn on only if you are safe and you will not get hurt. The books are shocking.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 5 (view)

Ahoy there!
Posted: 7/20/2015 5:35:59 PM
They have sites for the fifty shades of grey. How can people like to be abused. They have issues that need to be worked out.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 183 (view)

Do Animals Have Rights?
Posted: 7/20/2015 5:26:56 PM
Yes they do. I am glad there are laws to jail people that harm an animal. Animals are better then people.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 385 (view)

Caitlyn Jenner
Posted: 7/20/2015 11:50:00 AM
Well said cotter. There are a lot of close minded people with no compassion for others. Very sad.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 381 (view)

Bruce Gender goes to Hollywood in a gown
Posted: 7/20/2015 6:48:36 AM
This is the way he was born. people should stop being ignorant and insulting . You should read up on the gender subject than maybe people will be more aware and less insulting and ignorant. I think he looks good in that gown. People need to get educated. No I am not transgender. He won gold in the Olympics.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 11 (view)

The board was much better with moderators
Posted: 7/19/2015 11:24:21 AM
The forums are not like the use to be. I been on and off of here since 2006 and the forums where better back then. They use to have a forum tab. I agree do not bring back Ms A. she was not fair to posters and she was not a nice person.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 52 (view)

con artist beware ladies
Posted: 7/13/2015 7:09:29 PM
Sorry that this happened to you. Good for you that you went to the police. I never lend any money I do not have any. If money comes up I run.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 67 (view)

Why are the same people continually on here?
Posted: 7/12/2015 1:58:43 PM
I have been on here on an off for sometime. I did meet someone on here it lasted many years. He wanted to get married I did not want to marry him. He still calls to try to get me to go back with him. He was not the type of man I would get married to. I was new to dating after being married to the same men for halve of my adult life and this men was the first after my husband. I should not of been with my Ex boyfriend as long as I did. I learned my lesson not to rush into a relationship . I take my time now.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 7 (view)

Having Sex with Ugly Girls for Practice and Technique
Posted: 6/19/2015 7:40:14 AM
This post will be deleted. And thank the God lord when it is.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 34 (view)

Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016
Posted: 6/19/2015 7:27:19 AM
He has ego issues and he is insecure . He is grandiose . Money is not everything. God is everything. I want a women in the white house. Look how they treat women in other countries. We need to set an example to the world by having a women president in the U.S.A.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 66 (view)

If you personally owned POF what would you change about it?
Posted: 6/15/2015 12:21:51 PM
There used to be a forum link. When there was a link the forums where busy. There was a lot of new topics daily when there was a link now you see the same topics for days.
 sillygirl111

Forums Tab
Posted: 6/15/2015 12:16:54 PM
They should bring back the forum tab . The forums are a great why to get help on topics and to meet someone and make friends. The forums would get more people on this site. There used to be more traffic on here. You see that the same post are on here and not to many new p0sts come on daily like the use to.
 sillygirl111
Msg: 56 (view)

RIP *cowboy*
Posted: 6/13/2015 8:30:05 PM
There was talk about a cruise. I have been on and off here since 2006 but I met someone he wanted to get married he was not whom I wanted to marry so I came back on here. I should of listened to Cow boy and out of mind (Inner gorilla). They both gave me good advice. Cowboy was tough but he was right . Rip my friend.

Show ALL Forums