Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?
 floridianfun
Msg: 315 (view)

Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?
Posted: 6/15/2008 9:52:22 AM
Couple of questions :
How many men out there cna hit the hyman and drive a woman insane?

Your sleeping with virgins, because the only way a woman has a hyman is if she is a virgin.

Have you ever asked the woman if you satify her, if there is anything she would like, or like to try, or do you just assume you're the bomb?

Comment;
If you assume all women are cheats then that is what you are attracting to yourself - cheats.
 floridianfun
Msg: 20 (view)

Why do we men have this incessant urge to check women out?
Posted: 6/11/2008 6:35:31 AM
I think its pretty normal for both sexes to look at someone that is attractive to them. Its all in how you do it. And its fine to look at the menu as long as you go home to eat.
 floridianfun
Msg: 10 (view)

Single parents I have a question........
Posted: 6/8/2008 1:16:58 PM
I know as parents, never mind single parents we tend to wonder if it is something we are doing, or not doing, what if children are more evloved than we were, ie smarter, quicker, brighter and the schooling system has not changed with them and they are either bored, or need to be taught in a different way because they assimulate information differently the way we did, or our parents and grandparents did?
My advice would be to look online for alternative teaching methods, ask about testing not for meds but for alternative teaching methods, or ideas, talk to people and other parents.
 floridianfun
Msg: 42 (view)

17 and 3/4 year old girl wants a tattoo .. HELP?
Posted: 6/8/2008 1:07:35 PM
Someone gave me some pretty sound advice for me to use with my son one day if it should ever come up, they should put pictures of whatever the tatto is up all over the place so that they can see it all day everyday for a couple of months, then if they still like it and want to get one at least they know they will like the tatto, since they either have to live with it for the rest of their lives or pay a lot of money and go through a lot of pain to remove it.
 floridianfun
Msg: 31 (view)

Sexual Taboos
Posted: 5/22/2008 10:13:48 AM
If its between consenting adults and no one gets hurt, then whatever floats your boat or tickles your fancy.
 floridianfun
Msg: 15 (view)

ADULT ONLY joke
Posted: 5/21/2008 10:03:09 AM
What is the difference between crude and rude?

Rude is taking your under-ware off in public, crude is throwing them against the wall and having them stick.
 floridianfun
Msg: 48 (view)

The slut factor
Posted: 5/21/2008 6:25:41 AM
There is a difference between sex appeal and slut factor, sex appeal has to do with how the woman feels about herself and her sexuality, i.e. confidence, slut factor has to do with how someone dresses and feels about themselves - and its not usually confidence.
 floridianfun
Msg: 19 (view)

Slogans see what you can come up with ? ? ?
Posted: 5/19/2008 7:43:49 AM
Nothing sucks like .............
 floridianfun
Msg: 3 (view)

The Man Dictionary
Posted: 5/19/2008 7:40:56 AM
Too funny, I think something broke while I was laughing.
 floridianfun
Msg: 6 (view)

Masturbation=cheating
Posted: 5/19/2008 7:15:55 AM
A good definition of cheating is doing or saying something with another person that you wouldn't do or say in front of your significant other.

Since when did masturbation become cheating? Wow, do we live in the 1600's?
 floridianfun
Msg: 15 (view)

what is with everyone being bi-sexual?
Posted: 5/18/2008 3:29:14 PM
why do we have to label people? Does it make us feel more comfortable because we can put people in a certain box put them on the shelf and there now we feel safe, and if someone doesn't fit into the box then, "oh no" we are uncomfortable?
Sexuality is fluid, we are attracted to something about a certain person, sometimes that person is always of the same sex, sometimes the person is of another sex. Doesn't make it wrong or right it just is.
 floridianfun
Msg: 38 (view)

CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 5/16/2008 10:27:15 AM
hate to burst your bubble... but sheep gut condoms, DO NOT protect against STD's...

Good to know thank you
 floridianfun
Msg: 37 (view)

CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 5/16/2008 9:16:38 AM
In todays age, pregnancy is the least of our worries, how about an incurable STD?

Are we under the impression that AIDS is something that happens to other people, or perhaps in a differnt demographic?

There is no reason to not wear protection, there are so many different types out there latex, silicone, real sheeps guts ( used for centuries) and plenty of different sizes, even the female condom.

Protecting yourself as well as your partner is a sign of respect for yourself and your partner, if there is no rain coat, then there should be no getting wet.
 floridianfun
Msg: 163 (view)

The Kinky Test
Posted: 5/8/2008 8:06:14 PM
Okay, I took the test 601, which I thought was pretty middle of the road, score-wise
 floridianfun
Msg: 466 (view)

whats with women and harleys?
Posted: 5/6/2008 6:26:41 PM
Okay your arms around the person in front of you, your legs around them, lean forward and your on a huge vibrating beast. lol
 floridianfun
Msg: 14 (view)

what do you think about this situation?
Posted: 5/5/2008 6:23:05 PM
I would have to agree he has someone living with him, wife, gf, bf
 floridianfun
Msg: 6 (view)

Need recipe - low sugar or sugarless jam
Posted: 5/5/2008 6:19:25 PM
If you take apple juice, and simmer it until it is reduced down to a quater of its original volume, this should be a really good sweetner without adding anything else
 floridianfun
Msg: 39 (view)

How does one become a better cook?
Posted: 5/5/2008 6:13:35 PM
Just enjoy what you are doing, have fun, don't be afraid to make a mistake, trust me the people on the cooking shows get to do numerous takes to make sure they get it right, use a reciepe as a guide line to follow, don't feel like you have to have everything on it or follow it exactly - unless it is a baking reciepe since that is very scientific. If you make a lot, freeze it in disposable containers with a label and then you have microwave dinners when you dont feel like cooking, but mostly have fun, and rejoice in your 'mistakes' thats how most reciepes are invented
 floridianfun
Msg: 26 (view)

mature vs young
Posted: 5/5/2008 6:08:31 PM
For myself, I would have to say I think how I would feel if an older woman were hiting on my son, don't think I would be too happy about it, my rule of thumb is if there is a posibility he could be my child he is too young, lol
 floridianfun
Msg: 101 (view)

Why does carrying protection on my person at all times make me a whore?!
Posted: 5/5/2008 6:04:10 PM
It makes you smart, sometimes things happen, and if your protecting yourself and the other person good for you
 floridianfun
Msg: 27 (view)

Is having cybersex cheating?
Posted: 5/5/2008 6:00:00 PM
Good rule of thumb, if you are saying or doing something with someone that you wouldn't say or do infront of your significant other, then I would have to say its cheating.

Show ALL Forums