Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Double standard on Oral?
 kwh56
Msg: 281 (view)

Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 9/5/2011 10:15:37 AM
Depends I guess. I have a friend that says no way is his face going down there, She pees out of that thing too! Me on the other hand I enjoy it as much and maybe even more than intercourse! Ill never forget the comment from the woman in my last relationship. She told me she had the best orgasm she has ever had and that my tongue was the best and it doesnt need batteries! That made me feel really good!
 kwh56
Msg: 9 (view)

Getting back into the game when you have been out for so long.
Posted: 8/19/2008 4:31:16 PM
Interesting to say the least. In my case I never really dated much. I was on a few 1 night dates when I meet a girl my 1st year of high school. We were together all of high school and after that we just grew apart. I was out on 3-4 more dates and met a girl I was with for a year and a half. Funny now but the night we broke up it was our first ever really serious argument In the heat of the moment I told her as I was leaving fine I can replace you before the night is over. 2 Hours later that night I met the one who 4 years later became my wife of 23 years! Ive gotten to the point I dont really care if I date or not. I tend to go for younger women but not for the reasons most will think! Most women my age it seems are really just looking for a replacement husband and Im not going to be one. Im a single father with kids at home full time and have no desire to get married again what so ever. further it seems every woman I meet I think is very nice has more problems than I want to have around LOL Then I have the kids to consider also. Their Mom has turned into a party girl and has different men at home all the time. I know what the kids think of that and I would never even think of subjecting them to that. So Im looking but not very hard. If I stumble into to one fine if not thats fine also.
 kwh56
Msg: 13 (view)

Missouri Police taser injured boy 19 times
Posted: 8/17/2008 7:47:56 AM
Just for the record Wride1...You didnt get 580VDC....Older ingnition systems were in the range of 15,000-18,000. Most newer systems are on the 40,000 range
 kwh56
Msg: 25 (view)

How do I handle this?
Posted: 4/13/2008 4:09:19 PM
You know I was in kind of a similar situation. My ex MIL had terminal cancer and called me asking if I would do a couple things for her. She told me I was the only one she knew she could trust! My first thought was not to do it but her and I talked a little bit and she assured me nobody would know but her and I. I thought about it and said yes I would do it. Although I didnt have to deal with anybody else including my ex to do it like your going to have to I feel if she trusts you that much as my ex MIL did I would do it. I would be very careful to be profession and not deal with the g/f on anything I did n have to. In the end I felt really good about being able to help my ex MIL in a time of need.
 kwh56
Msg: 156 (view)

Dumbest thing said to you during a chat/date.
Posted: 4/12/2008 5:59:04 PM
...guy chatting me up for quite some time on another site.....hanging out with my best friend at the time...he sends, "What's a pretty lay like you doing home on a nice Saturday afternoon"..(typo...lady)... ...friend and I had a pretty good time with that one and that poor fellow!

Well I did one similar It a Boating Online chat room years ago instead of "left it" I typed left tit. A good friend I made in that chat room still brings that one up from time to time
 kwh56
Msg: 128 (view)

Dumbest thing said to you during a chat/date.
Posted: 4/7/2008 8:36:26 AM
I met my now ex wife Cruising Broadway in a local town. We talked for a bit and went our separate ways that night. I called her a few days later and asked her out. We went out and during the date I made the comment I would have really liked to have spent more time with her the night we met but I didnt want that ugly chick she had with her hanging around with us too.......That ugly chick...It was her sister! ... We were together for 27 years and married 23
 kwh56
Msg: 50 (view)

I Still CRY at Night ALONE!!
Posted: 4/1/2008 3:09:01 PM
Well my wife of 23 years out of the blue told me she had filed for divorce and wouldn't even give me a reason. It started out she had the kids but a drinking problem she acquired after the divorce led to her losing the kids to me. I admit there were tough times but you know what? You have your kids like I do and that makes it all worth it to me. Anymore I see her for what she is A big loser! Yes a female would be nice but thats actually more of a want rather than a need. I focus on my children and then if I have free time me.
 kwh56
Msg: 55 (view)

my date had pet rats !
Posted: 2/18/2008 7:43:23 PM
Ok I have to do it.....I met a woman that had 1 pet rat. Believe me I have no love for rats what so ever but he didnt bother me. I guess it was a good thing her and I didnt click. Im sure if we had the relationship between her rat, my dog and cat would have been real short. The dog and cat both would have been in instant attack mode!!!
 kwh56
Msg: 984 (view)

gun control in the usa
Posted: 2/8/2008 5:17:20 AM
I can respond to this real easy. Several years ago a small town I believe was in IL passed a ordnance requiring gun ownership. Their crime rate dropped to almost zero. Gee I wonder why that happened!
I own several guns and over the years have been very active in trapshooting. Shooting for sport is way bigger than most think. Even the local paper here had a story on the Mayo clinic shooting club......Thats right one of the worlds biggest medical centers has a group that shots for sport!
 kwh56
Msg: 27 (view)

Instant Messaging Protocal - A question of etiquette
Posted: 2/7/2008 9:18:59 PM
Wow I really dont see the problem....a IM is probably the closest thing to meeting somebody in public. Maybe Im weird LOL but my dad worked for IBM and we had the first PC that came out. Ive had Yahoo messenger and AOL messenger since the day they started!
Over the years Ive made many long time friends chatting. Loosen up LOL I mean in the days before the PC how did you meet people? I do believe it was face to face? Talking to them? Like I said to start with a IM is as close as it comes to meeting somebody in person!
 kwh56
Msg: 27 (view)

personal dating update...need your help once again everyone!
Posted: 2/2/2008 8:40:04 AM
Ill try and make this short....Something for you to think about I was divorced after a 23 year marriage. She filed, why I was never told. We had 4 kids. About 2 years after the divorce her Mom died of terminal cancer. She was drinking very heavy! Things got very ugly between her and the kids,To the point she told them she was sick of them and didnt want them in her house anymore. Go live with your Dad! Now Im the divorced full time Dad with 4 kids,2 that are out on their own now. I date some but find it really hard to meet women and worse yet find I have little time to do so. I feel I have to be really concerned with the kids meeting any woman I decide to go out with. My oldest daughter has made the comment she wants to meet any woman Im going out with more than once or twice to be sure I dont get another loser like mom! So the chances of any woman I go out with meeting my kids is slim to none until I meet the one I feel comfortable with enough to introduce the kids too! Yes I know this in a way is the kids ruling my life but on the other hand there is no way I want to subject them to any unnecessary drama after what they have had to go through! The flip side of this is the poor woman that meets my kids is no doubt going to be subjected to scrutiny from my kids because of what they had to go through with their Mom. While Im sure this sounds worse that it will really be to some extent the kids are no doubt going to be just a little protective of me.. IM guessing the OP's b/f might well be in the same kind of boat as me and isnt wanting to rock it just yet till he is sure!
 kwh56
Msg: 4 (view)

Would her actions be justifiable?
Posted: 1/19/2008 4:05:32 PM
Sorry to be so blunt...But that woman is a dumb a**! I know all you usually hear is about the men that are bad Dads but in general I think most men want to be with their children. I can only presume that this guy is going to want to see and be with his child and this could be a big mess! I know the toughest thing in my life was when my wife of 23 years decided she wanted a divorce for some reason. My kids mean more than anything in the world to me. Only being with my kids every other weekend was really tough! I was fortunate in that my ex went off the deep end and hit the bottle real hard after her Mom died of terminal cancer. 2 of the 4 kids ran from her and the youngest 2 she told them she was sick of them and didnt want them in her house anymore...Go live with your dad! That was the best thing in the world thats ever happened to me!
 kwh56
Msg: 7 (view)

in love with a newly married woman
Posted: 1/9/2008 2:08:25 AM
Run Forest RUN! Sorry to be blunt ....But your a fool Run the other way and dont look back!
 kwh56
Msg: 69 (view)

“Viewed me” link on POF
Posted: 1/5/2008 11:05:06 AM
I do look at the viewed me,but like several have said it could be for many different reasons. One Issue I have with not only it but online dating sites in general is I live in a small town and the biggest percentage of them live too far away. Even if I am interested I dont bother to contact them.
 kwh56
Msg: 249 (view)

Girlfriend Wants Plenty of Fish Password!
Posted: 1/5/2008 6:25:43 AM
Hope this hasnt already been brought up as I just skimmed the 17 pages on this post. Recently I overheard my oldest daughter telling her friend on telephone she changed a guys profile on My Space cause she was mad at him for something he did to her at school and then changed his password so he couldnt get into his profile. I was furious! and made her call this guy and apologize and give him the new password! Some on here seem worse than teenagers and I could see that happeneing here. There is no excuse I can see to give her your password!
 kwh56
Msg: 18 (view)

left feeling used
Posted: 1/2/2008 6:58:55 AM
LOL cocytus You read my mind as thats exactly my thoughts! Another thought I had is he tried to play personal counselor with her and it blew up in his face!
 kwh56
Msg: 8 (view)

Are single parents
Posted: 12/26/2007 6:54:56 PM
LOL sparkinthedark. I dont doubt in some cases that may be true,however dont assume it always is. My youngest now is 14 and I can assure you none of them are spoiled. What I do mean though is if there is an activity...school conferences what ever they take presidence over me going out on a date!
 kwh56
Msg: 6 (view)

Are single parents marketable ??
Posted: 12/26/2007 4:15:37 PM
jrfan
Im in the same boat. I have 4 kids with 2 out on their own now and 2 teenagers at home full time. I hear that all the time. Most women my age , their kids are are all out on their own and Ive been told by several No Thanks I dont want anything to do with a guy thats tied down. Thats always kind of surprised me cause I make it very clear my kids come first!
 kwh56
Msg: 8 (view)

Early V-Day planning for a crush -- too whacky, tacky, overkill?
Posted: 12/25/2007 4:22:07 PM
WOW. As a couple have already said your playing with dynamite! There is a couple old sayings...1 Dont dip your pen in company ink and another Dont sh*t where you eat! Your setting yourself up for a good possibility of job hell! That being said, I owned a business for 20 years and had a couple hook up. It had caused some problems however minor till they broke up. I had several meetings with them trying to cure the problems. At one point I really thought about firing both of them for job performances issues. In the end I made the decision to keep the better of the 2 and I did fire the other one. Think long and hard man is all I got to say. Your looking for a really good chance of a job killer here
 kwh56
Msg: 17 (view)

How long does it take to get over a relationship?
Posted: 12/9/2007 9:08:39 AM
A second thing to consider I should have added to my original post is to make sure your you concentrate on your job! I owned a business for 20 years and I actually fired one not because of a relationship with a co-worker, but for performance issues that no doubt the underlying cause of the issues was the on again off again relationship with the co-worker.
 kwh56
Msg: 16 (view)

How long does it take to get over a relationship?
Posted: 12/9/2007 8:47:20 AM
Im really surprised this hasnt come up. There is a old saying "Dont dip your pen in company ink!" Dating somebody you work with almost always results in big problems. You didnt really say if you work directly with her or not but I would limit contact to work only issues! Outside of that have no contact of any kind with her!
 kwh56
Msg: 51 (view)

First date with this guy...went GREAT except for THE LIPSTICK..men and women's opinions wanted!!
Posted: 11/21/2007 5:24:42 PM
Hmmmm Maybe you should have asked about it! Maybe hes like me and has 2 teenage daughters. I know for a fact right now there is ear rings and lord knows what else in my SUV LOL
 kwh56
Msg: 14 (view)

Why do women initiate more Breakups ?
Posted: 11/16/2007 6:19:33 PM
Your quite right I did choose to marry her. Funny its hard to believe but for 22 years her and I rarely ever had any disagreements about anything! Not thats a defense but I can say she snapped or something when we found out her Mom had terminal cancer and it was all downhill fast from there. Before this she was not a boozer and was very level headed and easy going!
 kwh56

Why do women initiate more Breakups ?
Posted: 11/16/2007 5:35:39 PM
Recent studies have shown that, on average, women are GENERALLY more unhappy than men. It has NOTHING to really do WITH the man....the man is just the 'whipping post'....he is the outlet and the excuse. The relationship is merely the boxing ring for a woman to grapple or even invent problems within the relationship to divert other issues that are a result of her own unhappiness to begin with.

You know I was told this very same thing by a counselor! His wording of it was to look out as I was going to become her punching bag for every problem she has or thinks she has....Man was he right! It didnt only end a 23 year marriage one by one she lost all 4 of our kids. She threw our oldest son out over what was basically nothing...My oldest daughter ran to me to get away from her saying she couldnt stand Mom anymore and shortly after that she told our youngest 2...Im sick of you and dont want you in my house....Go live with your dad! Really unbelievable what stress, mid life and booze can do!
 kwh56
Msg: 11 (view)

grouse recipes
Posted: 10/15/2007 6:48:32 PM
My mom always did grouse and pheasant the same. She stuffed them like a turkey and put a strip of bacon over the breast and baked them......All I can say is dang they are good!
 kwh56
Msg: 41 (view)

Why are most men looking for Friends with Benefits?
Posted: 10/3/2007 8:02:56 PM
Wow. I skimmed through this post fast and didnt see one that even comes close to what I would call a friend with benefits. I have said thats kinda what I am looking for but lets clarify a few things. One I am not one to just jump into bed with any woman I meet. Two Im not scared of commitment. My reasons for friends with benefits are that I would like to be exclusive with one woman however to be completely honest I am a divorced father with4 kids 2 still home full time. Between work and kids I just dont have the time to devote to a serious relationship. It wouldn't be fair to me, a woman or my kids at this point to even try. It would however be very nice to have a woman to go places with and to do thing with when I can arrange the time. The benefits make it even a sweeter deal as I stated earlier I have no desire what so ever to be in bed with one tonight and another one tomorrow night. Thats just not going to happen here!
 kwh56
Msg: 36 (view)

Date tonight
Posted: 9/29/2007 11:14:28 AM
Wow I dont believe this!! Go out with the guy and see how it goes. I for one have trouble remembering names. I can forget one within seconds but can remember a number,Dates times and about anything else. Give the guy a chance. He might well be one you dont want to get away!
 kwh56
Msg: 17 (view)

New US $25 charge for RECEIVING child support
Posted: 9/28/2007 9:26:40 PM
Dont even mention child support to me...My ex almost 2 years ago told the kids she was sick of them and didnt want them in her house....Go live with your Dad. Well the system is so screwed up shes still getting child support from me and I keep running into road blocks with the county office! It seems if your male your screwed! No Im not joking either this sucks!
 kwh56
Msg: 12 (view)

In-home dates early in the dating process
Posted: 9/23/2007 4:22:03 PM
Wow have things changed. After a 23 year marriage Im back to dating a little, but before I was married you asked a girl out went to her house picked her up, went on your date and delivered her back home. Knowing where she lived wasnt a big deal! What ever happened to people trusting people? Yes there was weirdo's back then too I know, but it sure seems the safety thing has gotten out of hand a little. It just seems really weird to me to meet someplace go on a date and say good night in a public place. Now with the internet you have the ability to talk, see each other and check them out if you want before you ever see them in person. This alone makes it safer that it ever was years ago!
 kwh56
Msg: 66 (view)

Cheaters aren't necessarily evil?
Posted: 9/20/2007 4:20:04 PM
Well I was with one woman 27 years and married 23. I Although I can honestly say I had a few chances I never once cheated on her! Yes Im divorced now but it wasnt cheating that led to it. Been divorced 4 years and to this day really dont know why but it was a combination of things that snowballed. She filed but I was real close
 kwh56
Msg: 22 (view)

How do I get a date if I am too shy to talk to women?
Posted: 9/11/2007 7:44:11 PM
I always like my Dads theory about life in general...Go for it whats the worst thats going to happen.....You get told No? If you do pick yourself up and go for it again.....Your only a failure when you quit trying! Try long enough your going to win eventually LOL
 kwh56
Msg: 3 (view)

Why do guys give out their phone numbers right away?
Posted: 8/30/2007 7:32:24 PM
I give one number out a lot...Its a AIM phone line and it uses your computer. All incoming calls are free and you have total control over it. Women might be interested in this too. You get a regular number assigned to you and its private so nobody can get your personal info
 kwh56

I got into an insult fest with a woman and she still wants to meet up ?
Posted: 8/26/2007 11:11:35 AM
You seem obsessed with big boobs! I always loved this story. My then wife came home from work one night and told me this story. She works for a world famous medical center. Some of the girls were chatting about the size of their boobs at a back desk ..There was a Dr standing there doing some paper work. When he finished he said to them...I dont know what it is you ladies are so worried about size for....It doesnt make any difference what size they are They all have the same number of nerve endings! I about fell over laughing!

Show ALL Forums