Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: dirty talk
 blaqueforce
Msg: 43 (view)

dirty talk
Posted: 12/19/2012 6:08:00 AM
"I want you to take all of me as we roll around in the mud. You like it dirty? I'm gonna get you dirty." ;-)
 blaqueforce
Msg: 219 (view)

guys who don't like blowjobs
Posted: 12/18/2012 5:21:10 AM
Oral sex is great as foreplay. Something to get things jump started. I enjoy it a lot, but if it's not there I'm not going to cry about it.
 blaqueforce
Msg: 61 (view)

how do i tell him to leave me alone?
Posted: 12/17/2012 9:28:42 AM
Cell phones have these great apps now that blocks incoming calls.

Hopefully you didn't give him your home number. If so, some companies will also block numbers for you.

Ignore him. He's feeding off your energy. Once you stop responding to him he just get bored and move to the next lucky lady. ;-)
 blaqueforce
Msg: 68 (view)

Over 30 and not meeting new guys
Posted: 12/17/2012 9:22:54 AM
The easiest way to meet be is just to be social. Be careful about placing yourself among people you're not comfortable with. If you're not a club or bar person then don't look for a man there. Join "meet up," groups in your area. Have your friends put the word out for you. Try church groups. Volunteering. Places where you may meet other like minded individuals.

Good luck!

Show ALL Forums