Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Money scams.
 rossboy
Msg: 46 (view)

Money scams.
Posted: 8/12/2008 11:40:04 AM
HI QUIETCOWBOY,
Just like to say ive been had by a young girl from Russia (or so she said) and like you she looked amazing, said the right things,asked the right questions etc etc.Everything was going fine she was coming over here flight booked by an agency then two days to go then i got can you send me money,of course i said no ,thats the last i heard of her.

Thats not the first time either there was also one from Ghana,same thing then the pleas come for money.It seems strange to me that they say they dont know much english but that all changes when they mention Western Union they know all about that.

Ive been talking to a policewoman friend of mine and she says this is very common but take note they always use A NAME THAT ENDS IN A VOWEL OR A REGAL SOUNDING NAME. What i would like to know is how many people have fallen for scams like this and if the shits that do this have got any sense of decency at all.

Show ALL Forums