Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: A line in a song that describes your life right now
 azndrifter204
Msg: 376 (view)

A line in a song that describes your life right now
Posted: 3/26/2009 4:17:43 PM
Aware, Rust And Repair
Artist(Band):Daphne Loves Derby

Away,
How hard can it be away?
I promise I'll be just fair
Avoiding the paths you take

You have to try to make this easy
You have to try for me
Sometimes I'm scared that things could be
So much better than this
What's best is not right
Sometimes I wish that we could be
So much closer than this
But I won't look up when you walk away

Away,
Just tell me you'll stay away
It's so hard to act surprised
You never look down when I'm gone
 azndrifter204
Msg: 21 (view)

What made you end your relationship?
Posted: 10/20/2008 5:21:24 PM

Trust issues???? i am confused. That is not what was said.

there was no reson given to y she wanted to end contact with me. she just said it was her fault for every thing. to this day i still don't understand. all i know at the end of it all is that i'm alone now.
 azndrifter204
Msg: 20 (view)

What made you end your relationship?
Posted: 10/20/2008 2:26:36 PM
for me it was her family she was white and i'm asian.. that and i'm roman catholic (formally) and she is Christian... we were in love till the end. she was no longer able to talk to me. and we can no longer see each other. we were chating on line for a while and e-mailing each other. but then she said that she can't do this any more! i said I'm sorry what ever I've done but i didn't want it to end i was going to wait for as long as it takes. her reply was. "it was not any thing I've done but it was all her fault" she also said that she was imbarrest to tell me why and for ending it the way it did and that it was all her fult .... every other relationship i had in my life!! i've never had closure witch kinda sux.. some ppl say that guys have it easy when getting over a relationship rather then women. it just depends on the situation and the person. for me personally I've had my heart broken many times but I'm still waiting for the one special girl that i can settle down and have a family with. every one needs that on stable factor in there life to compleat them. well the ones that long for it like me!

good luck pof ppls, on finding your peguin
 azndrifter204
Msg: 367 (view)

A line in a song that describes your life right now
Posted: 10/20/2008 12:52:10 PM
i love this song. it's acoustic it fits me perfectly!!!!! it's not the whole song so check it out some time

Secondhand Serenade - It's Not Over
lyrics

My tears run down like razorblades
And no, I'm not the one to blame
It's you ' or is it me?
And all the words we never say
Come out and now we're all ashamed
And there's no sense in playing games
When you've done all you can do

But now it's over, it's over, why is it over?
We had the chance to make it
Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over
I wish that I could take it back
But it's over

I lose myself in all these fights
I lose my sense of wrong and right
I cry, I cry
It's shaking from the pain that's in my head
I just wanna crawl into my bed
And throw away the life I led
But I won't let it die, but I won't let it die

But now it's over, it's over, why is it over?
We had the chance to make it
Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over
I wish that I could take it back

I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart
Don't say this won't last forever
You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart
Don't tell me that we will never be together
We could be, over and over
We could be, forever
 azndrifter204
Msg: 7 (view)

If you had to lose one...
Posted: 10/20/2008 11:19:42 AM
for me i would lose my Taste. i kinda am already losing my sence of tast. but smell and tast is almost the same. if u can't smell you can't taste so at lest if you have smell u can taste a little bit. but if you have no more taste buds i would not mind losing it as long as i can smell the food. every thing else i can't lose b/c i need then to drive. i love driving and i need hearing to hear my car, seeing is a givin... feel so i know the reacions the car gives me... if i don't make sence i'm at work trying to type this out fast.. lol
 azndrifter204
Msg: 537 (view)

Things that grind you
Posted: 10/14/2008 12:00:37 PM
LOL no i guess not but it makes me so freaken depressed.. :/
 azndrifter204
Msg: 412 (view)

Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/13/2008 4:02:35 PM
well i'm single and here just like the rest of us in POF lol.. any way my name is edson i work for nintendo as a technical service rep, i love to drive, and i use to love play video games but have not found the time any more, i'm trying to learn the guitar just started yesterday i can do most of the chords yeay.. got out of a bad relationship a while back still single and havent met any one yet so i'm still hanging in there.. good luck to every one. ..... keep fishing till u get ur penguin. umm w8 penguins eat fish ohh noooo. but anyway u know what i mean.. lol
 azndrifter204
Msg: 3 (view)

Heres a Question...
Posted: 10/13/2008 3:12:50 PM
yep thats the way to go... just like ppl said so for i agree... i've had a relationship with some one young and i don't have a personality as the guy u say thats over 35 something. but her grandfather broke us up and hurt me and her. now i'm sad wishing i can have her back but this happend so long ago so i guess live and learn. if she say she is happy just let her be. if she does fall hard be there when she needs it. just don't say i told you so b/c it defeats the being for her part. you don't have to like the guy just let her learn a hard lesson in life if he is a jack ass. who knows he might be a good guy in the end and they may have a happy life. i wish her luck and that she does not get hurt...
 azndrifter204
Msg: 4 (view)

roll call
Posted: 10/13/2008 2:21:38 PM
i'm here!!! there is ppl that are on here but don't post much.. i just found the forums just a few days ago!!.. lol
 azndrifter204
Msg: 533 (view)

Things that grind you
Posted: 10/13/2008 1:55:06 PM
in a nut shell i'm at work right now can't put much but BEING SINGLE AHHHHHH.... when i get home i'll put in my 2 cents... i hope i don't make an essay. lol
 azndrifter204
Msg: 3 (view)

Things you are thankful for this Thanks Giving day
Posted: 10/13/2008 1:27:27 PM
:( i wish i can say i have some thing to be thankfull for.. but i don't!!!

Show ALL Forums