Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: for the gun control people
 outlaw4200
Msg: 305 (view)

for the gun control people
Posted: 12/22/2012 9:03:56 PM
thank you forum controler, i was a meenee before but have since come to my senses, but this is a very touchy subject that should not be moderated or controlled, this is real world, when we start controlling opinions whats next? i enjoy this site personally, but if it gets regulated to much i will bring my donations elsewhere. is that what you want?

If you actually read the advisory, no one is putting a stop to your opinion AS LONG as you do not insult others or troll the thread. If that's what you want to do, you'll find yourself without privileges and we could care less where you take you donations or lack there of in your case. This is not a public site, it's a private site where you have been granted the privilege of posting - hope that's clear. This is an advisory and non debatable - stick to the thread topic, in case you hadn't read the posted rules - a requirement of your membership here.

outlaw4200
Msg: 13 (view)

dont know what to think of the situation.. advice?
Posted: 12/22/2012 8:34:03 PM
she does not seem interested, if she was she might actually care about what you think. apparently she does not, my advise, move on...
 outlaw4200
Msg: 291 (view)

Posted: 12/22/2012 12:35:13 PM
um, lily, we are a democratic republic... ok, the romans were a democracy, meaning mob rule, kind of like bowing to a queen. the feds may trump the states, but the states still make their own laws regardless...
 outlaw4200
Msg: 655 (view)

Post a JOKE
Posted: 12/22/2012 12:19:34 PM
what do you call two lesbians in a cannoe? fur traders...
 outlaw4200
Msg: 256 (view)

Posted: 12/21/2012 5:43:47 PM
bloke in wherever, um, nobody gave me a gun, i went throught shooters saftey at age 14, was raised in a hunting and millitary family for 2, at 21 took a defensive shooting course taught by ex millitary and police, shooting times accuracy, hits on targets, and speed loading, then at 24 got my ccw. also i am in no way pretending to be a police man, nobody knows what the outcome of a gun fight will be in a defensive situation so i am done speculating. as for popular opinions, the people have spoken, words through actions and gun sales, and please people can we stop stigmatizing the deceased for personal gain please. as for your paraniod rant im safe and doing a pretty good job at it. you know why we dont have your laws over here, because we won our independince from those laws, when you deprive a nation of there right to defence you get genocide that a comforting thought huh, look at burma, look at north korea, look at africa, wheres your sympathy for those children, then tell me america has a problem...
 outlaw4200
Msg: 250 (view)

Posted: 12/21/2012 4:50:32 PM
correct, if you mean nic.
 outlaw4200
Msg: 249 (view)

Posted: 12/21/2012 4:18:53 PM
anyone ever seen the movie god of war?
 outlaw4200
Msg: 235 (view)

Posted: 12/21/2012 11:18:23 AM
allright this will be my last post on this topic, the reason i am agianst gun control is this, i see my rights being striped away from my country men on a daily basis even if you read the newspaper badly, its hard to miss. for example kids getting booted out of school for wearing shirts or clothing that expresses themselfs who they are and or their opinions, ok freedom of speech gone sticken from the books folks. now my government wants my guns that how i see it. gun control is only the begining, i am tired of the biased news media spinning these storys out of control, you know, no news is good news. now are rights, rights if your government can just take them away from you? like for instance the war on terror, should we just keep giving up our libertys for saftey, makes no sense to me. cuz when i walk the streets at night i dont walk fearing the inevitable, bad things happen in this world no matter what we do i have come to terms with that. if i could afford a 24hr task force of armed body guards like all my anti gun rights law makers, i still dont think i would give up my weapons because i enjoy going to the range with my nephews and nieces and teaching them a sport that not to many people get to enjoy in this word and i am an avid hunter, hopefully i will never have to use my weapon in self defence but lets say me and you are in a mall one day and somebody starts to open fire, and the police are not there to save us you know their flirting with that cute girl at 7 11, it would be my honor and my duty to take out that threat like any other law enforcement officer to protect your family and mine. as i see it when i give my ggovernment an inch they take the country. thats why im out at work, my local sherriffs office, the store wherever a petition my be i sign it thats my part i am fighting for my country that we have all fought, bleed and died for. so folks enjoy the debate i have congress men and women to harrass. sincerely, still packen. peace and merry christmas, hey aint the world suppose to blow up or something today damn doomsdays their never reliable ...
 outlaw4200
Msg: 232 (view)

Posted: 12/21/2012 10:36:31 AM
you dont hear me about the drug trade from mexico, and dont tell me drugs are not killing people...
 outlaw4200
Msg: 229 (view)

Posted: 12/21/2012 10:07:34 AM
why, why, why is it that all the anti gunners are not even from my country? which dont get me wrong, i dont mind, rock on folks...
 outlaw4200
Msg: 156 (view)

Newtown
Posted: 12/19/2012 2:38:50 PM
allright import, not at all times, but i try most of the time, as for the children that you always refer to, the victems that i will refer to them as. you talk about protecting their rights makes you more of a tyrant than i thought, i am the one protecting their future rights to protect their familys and children, your the one trying to destroy their rights. my mother dated a piece of shit biker that not on beat the shit out of her but me as well, i remember being 12 years old and pulling my own mothers head out of dark orange bloodstained water from the tub because this peice of shit knocked her out cold and left her their to drown because he did not like what she said, you know what the police did 25 minutes later, well ill tell ya they removed him from the house he got a hotel and was back beating us the very next day. agian it disgust me how you hide behind the victems...
 outlaw4200
Msg: 147 (view)

Newtown
Posted: 12/19/2012 12:41:15 PM
alright uk import, if i let people like you destroy one of my rights then its my silent consent for you to destroy the rest, not on my watch, and i have lived on the wrong side of the tracks all my life, unlike you it wasnt voluntary, ive also been homeless through no fault of my own and stuggled with a lot of thing including violent assults and you wanna take my right to defend myself away are you for real? so glad you were only a guest in the getto and did not have to live it must be nice to take an outside look. well you still dont have a valid piont i agree what happened was bad but what your suggesting is even worse
 outlaw4200
Msg: 140 (view)

Newtown
Posted: 12/19/2012 11:36:25 AM
well allright maybe you need to spend the night on the wrong side of the tracks for once i am sure your cozy little overpriviliged lifestyle has blinded you to the true nature of the world you may down talk me all you want but i still have yet to hear a valid point if you dont like my country the way it is you have a choice to leave, that is what you have control over. my family has bled and died for my country and my rights, has yours, and i will fight to keep my rights reguardless of what you think, we can do this all day . and agian i say if you dont like it leave it...
 outlaw4200
Msg: 137 (view)

Newtown
Posted: 12/19/2012 11:14:06 AM
ok acces to weapons, agian you make weapons illegal and create a blackmarket for them, people will get what they want by whatever means. how about the war on drugs and the probition did it work has it worked will it work? can your childen obtain heroin on every street corner? whos blind here?
 outlaw4200
Msg: 132 (view)

Newtown
Posted: 12/19/2012 10:45:09 AM
maybe i missed something but i enjoy first shooter vid games and the such yet im not out massacuring the general public. and yup its the pills its the parents its the guns its society its the media its our repressed youth its the preppers its everything. do you ever just sit back and wonder if their even is a solution. are you so asleep that you think you can control every situation, the truth is theres nothing that can be done, all you are talking about is trading liberty for security, its an illusion it does not exist. i have owned and fired many weapons in 17 years as with many other responsible americans with no incedents, they are kept in safes and out of reach of the crimminally incompitant when not on my person with a biometric safe for quick access in case needed. as for walking the streets scared, not me i dont let the inflamed polluted controled biased media fear monger me if shit happens then its my time with no regrets.
 outlaw4200
Msg: 126 (view)

Newtown
Posted: 12/19/2012 9:56:41 AM
no im awake import, and far from confused, is that the extent of your argument?
 outlaw4200
Msg: 119 (view)

Newtown
Posted: 12/19/2012 9:19:38 AM
yes my thread or whatever you call it was deleted as to why idk all i was trying to do was have a logical conversation. who knows maybe has you said sabatoge. am i mad about it no i understand it thats ok. my thread was about laws regulations and rules do they work and i got some pretty interesting comments, thanks folks, now anyways i feel horrable about what happened it was a ruthless crime perpatrated by a sick person but to blame guns for the actions of a sick individual is stupid. ok say hypotheticaly now all guns are banned and the same crimes are happening hey maybe even increased, where would you stand then? you know we dont blame cars for drunk drivers so why are we blaming guns for violent crimminal? truth is i am a 2nd ammendment supporter i whent through gun saftey at age 14 and have been around guns ever since, i also have my ccw permit which i had to go through an extensive background check to get and took 3 months. as for assult rifles and extended mags their allready hear folks and when you crimminalize them all you will acomplish is a blackmarket superstore for contraband items it wont decrease crime it will only increase it... i do support gun rights and im not going anywhere...
 outlaw4200
Msg: 100 (view)

Newtown
Posted: 12/19/2012 7:07:01 AM
hey thats funny i like that, pretty good, anyway how many crips and bloods are gonna give up their weapons for a gun ban law? how many felons and rapist are gonna abide by your laws, wake up and look at the world around you, maybe you should loosen your hat friend. merry new year...
 outlaw4200
Msg: 90 (view)

Newtown
Posted: 12/19/2012 5:39:59 AM
gun control huh, have you ever been to a prison or talked to a violent felon, rapist, or child molester? let me tell you something you may not know, these people dont care about you your family or your childen, let alone any laws you enact or vote in. truth is these laws and controls only affect people like me who take in consideration of the laws. as for myself i carry a .45 cal semiauto pistol at all times because i refuse to be a helpless cowering defensless statistic to some nut. as to say whether i will ever have to use my weapon in self defence i hope and pray i will never have to but to give up the right to defend myself family and children that will never happen. so i will leave this conversation with a peacefull quote from a man who has seen and been more places than you{ sigmund freud}- a fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity... merry christmas
 outlaw4200
Msg: 89 (view)

Newtown
Posted: 12/19/2012 5:38:24 AM
gun control huh, have you ever been to a prison or talked to a violent felon, rapist, or child molester? let me tell you something you may not know, these people dont care about you your family or your childen, let alone any laws you enact or vote in. truth is these laws and controls only affect people like me who take in consideration of the laws. as for myself i carry a .45 cal semiauto pistol at all times because i refuse to be a helpless cowering defensless statistic to some nut. as to say whether i will ever have to use my weapon in self defence i hope and pray i will never have to but to give up the right to defend myself family and children that will never happen. so i will leave this conversation with a peacefull quote from a man who has seen and been more places than you{ sigmund freud}- a fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity... merry christmas

Show ALL Forums