Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Playing with her while she sleeps
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 81 (view)

Playing with her while she sleeps
Posted: 1/8/2009 1:19:16 PM
Lol Sooooo....true so gotta finish what you start no need to be a tease that way lol
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 6 (view)

How do people feel about this Valentine's Day?
Posted: 2/1/2008 4:33:00 PM
Ah Valentines day. Don't think I've "celebrated" it since I was a kid. To me it's just another day. I don't let it get me down bc I don't have a date or am not with someone. I personally think the whole day is silly. I'd much rather have the person I'm with and care about to randomly give me something just bc they thought of me when they saw it. It doesn't have to cost anything either, for ex it could be a rock or shell or flower whatever...as long as it came from the heart and that person has made me feel special it's all good.
Valentines day just silly.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 20 (view)

what do you say?????
Posted: 2/1/2008 2:25:48 PM
I have had this happen to me, you have to consider all factors. By this I mean, how much did he have to drink, was he taking any drugs(that you know of), was he a man who worked out a lot and used creatine, was he stressed, blahblahblah....to answer the other part of your question, I was honest with the guy. Told him the truth. Ya it can hurt but it's better to know in the long run. For him dumping you over your concern all I have to say is WOW as if....So not worth your time and effort. Don't worry about it now, there are better and bigger and "harder" men out there who will know how to please you...So good luck and have fun
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 27 (view)

Playing with her while she sleeps
Posted: 2/1/2008 2:11:44 PM
I personally have had this done many times and have liked it everytime. Best part is waking up to having an orgasm bc it always leads to something else...mmmmm...lol! So keep having fun with her as long as she likes it.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 443 (view)

Tattoos on women turn on or turn off? just curious
Posted: 2/1/2008 12:34:03 PM
I myself have tattoos. I love them and they are a part of who I am. It's a way to express yourself. Personally I think they're totally hot on either sex.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 290 (view)

Curvy Vs Slim
Posted: 1/27/2008 11:13:13 AM
I love what you said. It is so true. I have found over the years that I am a lot less self-concious. I think when we get past the age of 24, and we've sort of discovered who we are by living and being apart of the real world (not mom and dads' place) we tend to not care. I lived in a really awesome place called Ocracoke Island. It's in NC on the outerbanks. Our policy was as long as you got a tan you look good. So keep being true to you and love yourself, so many others will then follow suit.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 44 (view)

tattoos and baby bumps
Posted: 1/22/2008 6:04:54 PM
It depends on how big the tat is and exactly where it's located on the stomache. Honestly talk to the tattoo artist about it they'll be honest and let you know where is good or not. So the advice I give talk to the tattoo artist, get 2nd opinions too.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 69 (view)

Meeting at your/his house on first date
Posted: 1/22/2008 5:49:24 PM
You know what as long as you let a friend know where you're going and if you have that friend kind of be the interegator and everything is good, then go for it no worries. As for your brother, he needs to realize that you're grown and it's your life and if you have a good feeling about the guy then no worries. I've gone on dates where I went to the guys house, but for me it's a bit of convenience, bc I'm a single mom and it's easier to have someone come to my house to babysit my son then the otyher way around. Like I said, play it safe and have fun. As for your brother he'll get over it.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 43 (view)

What is your favorite part of Sex
Posted: 1/22/2008 5:11:52 PM
LOL! You're bad.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 25 (view)

Why do guys say one thing n do another?
Posted: 1/21/2008 10:09:15 AM
Hey now no need to get nasty. You're sarcasm doesn't help. Like I said I had never been stood up b4. I didn't mean to generalize all men into this category. Of course I know that women do this aswell, never said they didn't right? I personally have never cancelled a date with a man. So, you calling this kettle black is generalizing me into that category aswell.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 1/21/2008 10:04:48 AM
Sorry if I generalized, I had never been stood up before. I was flabberghasted is all.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 19 (view)

Posted: 1/20/2008 5:17:06 PM
Ok, here's my situation, just last night I was suposed to have a date with a guy from POF. We made plans, I made sure my son was taken care of etc... He didn't call, so I checked email, change in plans...promised he would be here later and he'd call me. He never showed up and never called. I have to say I have never been stood up and I was totally shocked by this. Why on earth would a man make a date and say he really wants to meet me blah blah blah then doesn't show up or call? What is that? Totally made me feel like I wasn't worth it and made me feel more insecure than I already was. So you tell me guys what does this action mean? Oh yeah, this would've been our first date.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 159 (view)

How long should good sex last?
Posted: 1/15/2008 11:17:15 AM
It depends on the couple. If you're revved and want to please your woman go for it as long as you can. Take the time to make her want you! Tantalize her get her going so that she can't bare it anymore. Tease her love her body. Bc if you do this she will do that for you. If you've got the time to have an all nighter than go for it by all means. It doesn't have to be like that everytime. It all depends on how you both are feeling. If I've had a crappy day and I'm angry I love having aggressive and rough sex, you feel so much better afterwards. Then you can move onto the more loving sex. Like I said it all depends on how you're both feeling, but DO make the time to have all nighters with your lover. You and she will be greatful for it.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 25 (view)

A sexual act you just can't live without
Posted: 1/15/2008 11:01:41 AM
Well lets see, it depends on the person. For example a friend of mine was held at a gun point and was forced to give that man a blow job, to this day she can't give anyone head. She's tried with her boyfriend a few times but the horrible memory of what happened to her always flashes back. Luckily her boyfriend understands this.
I also don't understand why someone wouldn't want to try new things w/their partner. That's a healthy part of any couples sex life. I like pretty much the whole package and having fun with that person.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 133 (view)

Can a man be too tall to date?
Posted: 1/15/2008 7:30:28 AM
Are you kidding me? The straight answer is no. Gotta love a tall strong man I know I do. For me the problem usually is that if a man is shorter than me or is the same height as me. I find it awkward. My personal taste runs more toward the taller man who is obviously strong. I like to know that the man I'm with can pick me up with no problems and hold me up with no problems
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 34 (view)

How to ask about STD's
Posted: 1/14/2008 10:29:15 AM
Damme!!! That really ****ing sucks!! To be assured it wasn't tactless of you to not ask for the paper report. Most of us might make the same mistake too. You should've insisted on wearing a condom though. No one really ever truly knows a person, unless you spend a lot of time with them. Internet doesn't count. I'm sorry that you contracted herpes, but...you can still have a good sex life even with it. Take all the necessary precautions and always make your partner aware of it. I have friends who have it too, and they have partners who are understanding and caring. Just make sure the person your sleeping with is aware of all the facts about it. Cheers
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 33 (view)

How to ask about STD's
Posted: 1/14/2008 10:24:04 AM
Honestly there's no harm in asking. Always better off to be safe than sorry. But...if the guy asking asks you in a crude way ie are you clean, then I'm sorry he's not really worth it. Asking someone when they had their last STD testing done is acceptable. Ask in a none offensive way ie "I appologize if this question might offend you, but for my own protection, when were you last screened for STDs?" not offensive, non aggressive. It shows the other person that you care about your body and that you are protective of it. As anyone should be. Good luck with this to all.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 8 (view)

visitation enforcement?
Posted: 1/13/2008 4:52:47 PM
For myself I find it's too stressful to try to get my ex (sons father) to try and do anything. So therefore, if he calls his son then he gets to talk to him on the phone. Which of course I get the back lash b/c my sons feelings are often hurt and he's confused. But, I deal with it in the best way I can.
You can't make someone do something they don't want to do. It's that simple. Yes it's stressful, but...you have to think about what would it really be like for the child if you could make that person be with their child? Would the child really benefit from it? Or would said parent just parent just get a sitter whatever and not really spend any time with their child. Think of it this way, when your child is older they'll realize how stupid that parent really is and how much they missed out in their lives and how much the child won't want to have anything to really do with them. Plain and simple it's their loss.
As long as that parent gives you the support payments just say c'est la vie.
Good luck out there single parents. Try to enjoy your child/ren as much as you can b/c they grow up way too fast.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 57 (view)

Ladies....would you wear a t-shirt, flip-flops, and shorts 1st time meeting someone?
Posted: 1/13/2008 4:18:49 PM
It all depends on where the date is and what you're doing and where ya goin. Me personally I'm not a "froo froo" kind of chick in the first place. I love the beach and feel most comfy when I'm in jeans and t-shirt and sandals. I feel uncomfy when I'm all dressed up I feel out of my element. I don't know I wouldn't feel insulted but that's just me.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 30 (view)

Masterbation...How much is Too Much???
Posted: 1/13/2008 4:12:17 PM
No such thing as too much of a good thing As long as it's not interfering in your everyday life then have at it everyone. It's a great stress release and it's also really healthy for your own sex life, if you don't know your own body how are you supposed to let your partner know what you like?
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 75 (view)

Single Parents are NOT easy!
Posted: 1/13/2008 3:59:45 PM
Being a parent is totally not easy, especially fi you want to have any kind of sex life I've found that b/c I'm a single mom and I want to go out and have some fun maybe have some "play time" with someone, I get blown off as soon as I mention I'm a mom. Blah! Pretty f***ed up eh? I feel that shouldn't be such a huge factor in my dating life. I feel that if the guy is worth it at all, maybe eventually they'll be able to meet my son. Obviously I'm very protective of my son and his emotions. Any advice on this guys?

Show ALL Forums