Posted: 7/4/2017 1:12:05 AM
Great;

Now the scammers are asking us.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 69 (view)

polyamory, WTF is that about
Posted: 6/17/2017 2:20:17 AM
heavenlivesnear;

I wish I could describe it from a deep emotional reference. But I have not been able to, just feels right.

Actually it works quite well. The personalities happen to mesh into a very good time, weather we are cooking, going out, traveling. I am outgoing, and an extrovert, the husband is an introvert. Both intelligent. The ex- gf/wife has both characteristics. I never even thought a relationship like this existed. I would say that I never had this in mind when it happened; I was caught very much off guard when asked. But it works very well. As for the profile on POF, I have had it since 2012 and I like the forums and a few friends around the globe.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 9 (view)

Getting blocked by someone for no apparent reason
Posted: 6/16/2017 3:26:19 PM
I wish there was a stat on profiles like the "Meet Me" stat but stated the number of women that blocked us.

I would try for a record if POF offered a prize
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 25 (view)

Do some people live a 1950s lifestyle?
Posted: 6/16/2017 3:04:31 PM
I would say that most women these days are not "door mat" friendly.

Your vision of the 50's never happened.

"Please, it's a shame you're so refined
Please, she was the last thing on my mind
Please, don't be late to take it light"
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 155 (view)

Who shoud initiate kissing/sex? The man or woman?
Posted: 6/16/2017 2:58:27 PM
Ever seen those old magic 8-balls?
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 19 (view)

What could I be doing wrong.. ??
Posted: 6/16/2017 2:49:52 PM
The best thing I did after my divorce was to just take a few years off from "emotional" contact. Get to know myself and fix what was damaged in the relationship.

What does on get out of getting to know one's self?
1) dumping baggage
2) A sense of well being
3) Confidence
4) Learn to enjoy the little things

The pay off besides the above?
Thinking of relationships in terms of adding to ones life. Friendship as a critical part of a relationship. And finding a relationship can come in many forms.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 66 (view)

polyamory, WTF is that about
Posted: 6/16/2017 2:22:08 PM
Ok;

That would be like me and my ex girlfriend from my college days and her husband getting together and forming a polyamory group where we spend a whole lot of time together doing dinners, movies, biking, traveling or even thinking of buying a house together in our mid fifties when her daughter is off to college.

Gee, this would work because?

Lot of sticks in the mud.

Oh, never mind. That is the reason I set my profile to seeking friends.

sugarlandguy
Msg: 21 (view)

unfair advantages with pof rev...
Posted: 6/16/2017 2:14:34 PM
"Nice guys finish last, does that make you want to touch my penis?"

LOL

"Please, I just got to talk to you
Please, well keep your head out of the loo
Please, we're a long, long way from home"

Wine does the same thing. Reviewing a profile just moves things to the proximity of it.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 9 (view)

thoughts
Posted: 6/16/2017 1:55:28 PM
Welcome to the jungle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjt-aYQO5zA
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 31 (view)

What is the hardest part of divorce?
Posted: 6/16/2017 1:50:47 PM
It was starting the process and knowing what was coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKQFgzWmoQM
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 18 (view)

Divorce songs
Posted: 6/16/2017 1:44:17 PM
1) Highway to hell
2) Fade Into You
3) Head Like A Hole
4) 25
5) Sympathy for the devil
6) Kevin's Mom
7) I don't Care About You, Fu ck You
8) Lord of the Thighs
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 40 (view)

Guy I dated briefly has a new girlfriend but still wants to hang out. Why?
Posted: 6/14/2017 5:53:00 PM
"Maybe they want a 3-sum???"

I like the way you think......
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 31 (view)

FINAL THOUGHTS: Women are just Nuts on POF
Posted: 6/14/2017 5:51:21 PM
1 in 5 is a d i c k pic

Ask her how many of those 100 even interest her.

It is not a numbers game. It is a focus on what you like game.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 10 (view)

Are you able to use orgasm control? How did you learn?
Posted: 6/14/2017 5:46:59 PM
Get to a point where you can do 150 push-ups every morning.

Then think of Bernie Sanders.

You can screw for ever.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 145 (view)

On swallowing
Posted: 6/14/2017 5:00:53 PM
Good job.....On trying to revive this dead horse thread.

Just a thought;

If it tasted like "chocolate". Then knee-pads would be in style.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 222 (view)

sex on the first date
Posted: 6/14/2017 4:32:20 PM
"Obviously yes, if she sleeps with us on the first date, we just want her for fooling around but nothing serious."

I met a woman during a threesome with her and an old gf of mine. They were roommates. It lead to a 5 year relationship, so I would have to differ here.

People have way too many hang-ups on the timing of sex. If it feels right people should just go with it. It is not like we guys can not tell when a woman is interested at the closing of the evening but trying to be good about "it". Hell, I might be hit by a bus tomorrow and totally miss it.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 5 (view)

Anal virgin
Posted: 6/14/2017 4:26:17 PM
"Hey, i'm a huge fan of the British Broadcasting Corp too!"

They finally got Dr. Who back up and going at the BBC.

As for the other BBC...... Blaaaaaaaaaa hahahahaha
 sugarlandguy

FINAL THOUGHTS: Women are just Nuts on POF
Posted: 6/13/2017 10:47:01 PM
I found this profile in the UK on POF. I think it goes to the arguement that men are nutz as well..................................................................................................................................................................................................

PERSONAL FOLLOWS:

I am looking for the right young lady to have sex with in the butt. I'm pretty sure the type of young lady knows who she is. In return for butt sex I can: do your dishes, make you dinner, vacuum under the sofa, eat your ****, eat your ass hole, go to your high school reunion with you and pretend to be a doctor the possibilities are endless. Have you ever wanted to take a doo doo on somebody's chest? I'm your man, just let me tag you up the butt. Want to pee on my face? You can do that in exchange for a little itty bitty go in your rectum. If you got a strap-on laying around and want to pound my little ass good and hard, I'll let you, I ain't afraid! But I'll be butt ****ing you when your done. I don't want to get all nasty and detailed butt I will even do stuff with your period, yeah that's right I went there! That is me trying to show you how dedicated I am to your butt hole. Ladies if your not convinced by now that I am the man for your butt hole then I may never convince you... But I comprised the following list of reasons why I think that you should let me in your butt hole:

1. I am a gentleman. Yeah that's right, I know how to treat a woman. I won't just rip your panties down and smash it in, I'll romance your panties off and then after proper preparation very gentlemanly ease it in. I'm not going to just stab your sh*thole and then split either... Not unless you want me to, then I'm gone like the wind baby. Otherwise I'm going to stick around a bit and cuddle with your sweet ass, listen to you talk about stuff like how much you like Grey's Anatomy and Twilight and all the cute sh*t that your cat does and hey, I'm really going to listen and care and let you blabber on till you fall asleep. I might even bring your sore ass breakfast in bed in the morning.

2. I am safe. I'll put a condom on, you don't even have to worry about the H.I.V. or butt warts. Unless you want me in you bare then I will pay for us both to get a checkup and pending satisfactory results we can go bareback.

3. I will lube. Now I'm not just talking a little K.Y. on the schmekle neither. I'll take my fingers and get you lubed up good and deep so that when I put it in you'll be slick, stretched and ready to take me in.

4. I'm patient. I won't jackhammer you, I'll take it nice and slow. If we get into it a little further on down this long stinky road and it starts feeling good I'll pick up the pace, maybe pull your hair a little and slap you on the butt cheek make you feel dirty and sexy. In the meantime I ain't trying to hurt you girl. I want this to be special.

5. I ain't bad looking. I'm no pants model but, I'm also probably not the ugliest guy to ever try and stick it in your butthole either though.

6. I'll take care of the cleanup. Nobody knows better than your man here that butt sex can get messy. I will take care of everything baby, I'll clean you up. I'll take care of anything that might happen to fall out during analcourse, I'll even wash up the sheets when we are done. It would be my pleasure.

7. I'm not going to try and go ass to mouth. It's just not my style baby.

8. You can bring a friend.

9. I am a great guy and I honestly believe I deserve someone who will let me ass **** them just this one time.

10. Because you are great and you deserve a great guy to have sex with your ass.

Well I hope you are out there woman of my dreams, we'll see each other real soon I just know it.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 33 (view)

Sounds pretty harry to me.
Posted: 6/13/2017 10:27:00 PM
"Not true ,there was a long period in the 6th century where it didn't work at all"

Maybe the beach was not the best at that time. Especially along the North African shores and into Spain. But rumor has it that someone was keeping the population going.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 23 (view)

View of OLD
Posted: 6/13/2017 8:21:46 PM
Me thinks you got hit by 277V one to many times. Off the Neutral.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 29 (view)

Dear ladies, if you post pictures of your hot friends...
Posted: 6/13/2017 7:40:25 PM
Is it wrong to email the Mother and ask for her daughter (In the Photo) phone number?
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 45 (view)

How Many Meet Me Notices Are In Your Mailbox?
Posted: 6/13/2017 7:37:05 PM
346, all off a picture.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 80 (view)

Taking a bad date to small claim court? He did “win”
Posted: 6/13/2017 7:33:31 PM
I am glad I live in Texas.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 60 (view)

Dating someone who has had casual sex?
Posted: 6/13/2017 7:29:57 PM
''These guys do regret having that casual sex''

OMG. Too funny. I guess some guys do sell out to answering questions that are not the business of others.

Does it really matter? As long as there are no STD's.

But this is a common question that women have and sometimes react badly to no matter how you answer. So go with the truth.... it is always easier to remember unless tequila was involved
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 47 (view)

He can only see me during his company hours..?
Posted: 6/13/2017 6:57:55 PM
Either he is married or he is one of those hoarder types with garbage and boxes of paper and tin foil on the windows. Or he could be into Fem CD's and has one at home.
 sugarlandguy

younger or older
Posted: 6/12/2017 2:35:20 PM
Make sure you have a patch kit for the blow-up doll. Have her re-treaded every 5 years.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 28 (view)

Stay at home mom
Posted: 6/12/2017 2:32:41 PM
A stay at home? No children? No thanks.

Contribute in one way or another. Work or primary caregiver to children.

No guy I know wants to slice their pay check down. Well, accept for Larry...
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 29 (view)

Sounds pretty harry to me.
Posted: 6/12/2017 12:39:10 PM
Advice;

Go to the beach, have a beer, and talk to pretty women.

It's been working since Roman Times.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 49 (view)

No Romance/Sex in relationship for almost a year
Posted: 6/12/2017 12:25:15 PM
I once let an ex-girlfriend move in when she hit hard times. You never really get to know someone until you live with them. We lived separate lives but that was only ok for her, she lost her rabbid-ass mind if I tried to live mine. Finally I moved her stuff into storage and changed the locks when she was gone. She never really had a clue as to what she was doing was wrong and even asked a few times to move back in. Sometimes people don't know how good they have it until it is over.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 32 (view)

Do you ever become discouraged by the endings of relationships?
Posted: 6/12/2017 12:10:22 PM
"I feel so miserable without you; it's almost like having you here."

-Stephen Bishop
 sugarlandguy

scammers
Posted: 6/12/2017 12:04:34 PM
Well, if someone thought enough about her to leave her in Nigeria or where ever.... There might be a reason.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 52 (view)

Wondering Why People box themselves in with Specifics
Posted: 6/11/2017 1:27:51 PM
But if one had a 14" penis. Would he want mail from woman that can not accomodate it?
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 15 (view)

Old profile pictures
Posted: 6/8/2017 10:03:31 AM
Par for the course. Nothing to get pissed about. Look at it as weeding out the crud
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 56 (view)

friends zone, next stage, then back to friends zone.
Posted: 5/6/2017 8:32:19 PM
I lost my best friend & partner when I was 35. I had known her since I was 15. It took 5 years for me to poke my head above water again and that was after 1 year of seeing a psychologist.

Talk about 5 years of never feeling even or at peace. Jose Quervo was not a good friend either. It's called Pain Killer.

I met nice women but until I got my mind clear, it did not matter. I wanted them/I did not want them & rinse & repeat.

Just take a step back. No dates around booze.

Come to your decision.

Pony up and just talk to her. Not going to be a comfortable conversation. But unless you like the roller coaster.....
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 5 (view)

How many guys are you talking to?
Posted: 5/5/2017 9:37:59 PM
There are no rules on here. Women/Men chat with several. Expect it. Just like in non-virtual life. It is the way it works.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 28 (view)

Do I walk away?
Posted: 5/5/2017 3:01:31 PM
One of the number one lessons in life. End one thing before you begin another and that includes contact. If an ex partner is spiteful, they will take a shot.

Advice;
Lay all truth on the table and let the cards fall where they may and then let time sort this one out. Time can be a wonderful thing when it comes to sorting feelings.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 302 (view)

clit sticking to leg
Posted: 4/30/2017 9:27:37 AM
Dump the guy.

Some of us love the big ones.

More surface area to make you reach for something to hold on to.
 sugarlandguy

My dating experience
Posted: 4/28/2017 4:08:36 AM
Geez,

Give the guy a hard time for posting in the forums. Most people **** about bad dates. It is not like he drove her 100 miles to his favorite golry hole or something. Lighten up people
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 48 (view)

So I have a Question Cuckolding Do woman like it??
Posted: 4/24/2017 6:18:10 AM
Stick with the normal MMF. Less psychological crap.
 sugarlandguy

Fwb with your ex - it won't end well will it?
Posted: 4/24/2017 6:15:47 AM
Part of it is control. And you are not the one in control.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 3 (view)

Are you able to use orgasm control? How did you learn?
Posted: 4/24/2017 6:12:53 AM
Just think of sweaty French Soldiers in the trenches. That should add about 10 minutes to the sex.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 165 (view)

Do women really get wet panties without getting physical?
Posted: 4/24/2017 6:11:23 AM
There is nothing quite as exciting as sliding a hand down there and finding she is soaked through & through.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 56 (view)

Woman doesn't like penis's and semen, would you date her?
Posted: 4/24/2017 5:55:07 AM
Rumor has it that there are more than a few women out there that like both and in healthy amounts...
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 155 (view)

WINE ENEMA
Posted: 4/24/2017 5:27:48 AM
Also called Butt Chugging.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 55 (view)

Why are some men so clueless when it comes to STDs?
Posted: 4/24/2017 5:13:06 AM
LabCorp

Does a 10 panel test covering HIV, Hep A, B,C, H-1, H-2, HPV, and others for about $139.00 here in Houston. Well worth the piece of mind.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 44 (view)

Just learned she is pregnant with another man's child!
Posted: 4/24/2017 3:00:22 AM
You are a young man;

There are a lot of women who want children.

Best free Advice;

Delete & run before you become a 5th support check and ruin your chances of getting what you want.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 24 (view)

Girlfriend said she created a PoF account to meet friends, other girls specifically
Posted: 4/24/2017 2:48:59 AM
Hmmmm;

"Unfortunately I graduated just in time for the oil and gas industry collapse due to high oil prices"

Just when in the history of hydrocarbons has the O&G industry collapsed due to high prices?

Oh and on the other subject...

Yeah, boot her to the curb.

Or you could have used the cache to change her back to looking for women?

Or you could have just let her go out and let the other guys buy the expensive dinners and send her home drunk?

Or you could have made a youtube show out of it and made some bank?
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 27 (view)

Date has staring problems?
Posted: 4/24/2017 2:32:07 AM
Not to rain on your day. But, hey, straight to it. If a guy can not give you his full undivided attention in that manner it will only get worse.

Good conversation, interest and undivided attention will get a guy further on a first date than a lot of things. Besides it is just considerate.

Advice;

Find a date that will devote the time & attention to get to know you.

PS:

Eyes are only the first thing to wonder......
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 7 (view)

Why would a girl message me again a month later
Posted: 4/24/2017 2:22:31 AM
Maybe she ran out of bridges?

I can say there are a ton of "Hey There" being sent. I just trash messages like that because they are the same as spam.

Show ALL Forums