Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Liking asian girls
 mike reed
Msg: 353 (view)

Liking asian girls
Posted: 10/2/2007 9:51:43 AM
well sorry to say, i'm black and was married to one for twelve years, i have no problem finding asain women to talk or to be friends with, actually talking to several now, actually they are good people , but some prefer white guys which is there choice, some black women prefer white guy also, so who cares, believe me they are out there, just be yourself. you will find one, i see it all the time go to seattle, or california, or even houston, i found plenty of asain women who date black guys
 mike reed
Msg: 352 (view)

Liking asian girls
Posted: 10/2/2007 9:44:27 AM
it's really hard to believe you think that way , but actually it's not hard to believe,hahah, mystic please explain, asain are no prettier than any other race of women , beauty in all races, such a stupid comment, really simple mined, and exotic, come on lady get real, it's a mind thing, asain thing or the easy thing
 mike reed
Msg: 351 (view)

Liking asian girls
Posted: 10/2/2007 9:36:38 AM
yes you are so true, i was married to a filipina fortwelve years, most asain peole accept white guys as there mate, so sad , but it has to do with how htey were taught, mostly about black people, which is sad alo, but the way i look at who cares there loss we all are human, but to be honest, they actually believe that white people are better, which is strange, i know alot of asian people and most think like that,coming from a poor country is hard to believe there thought process, don't mean any disrepect, the bottom line they need to read about there history but we are all the same !!! humans no one better than the other!!!
 mike reed
Msg: 350 (view)

Liking asian girls
Posted: 10/2/2007 9:29:10 AM
actually i think asain women are very good catches, most are loyal, down to eart and respectful, also remember theres good and bad in every race, the point at the end of the day we will all be judged by our deeds not our race

Show ALL Forums