Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Where are the decent women looking for long term at?
 susy137
Msg: 38 (view)

Where are the decent women looking for long term at?
Posted: 7/5/2009 2:42:22 PM
With out a gentleman there are not a lady.

We (women) do dream about finding the right one and live happy forever
maybe the problem is that we are making mistakes when we select our partner.

We need to comunicate in a open way what our needs are. Why passion needs to die?
If she "get bored" It means to me that she wasn't the right one for you
Susy
 susy137
Msg: 2 (view)

Original Hollywood Squares and its comics
Posted: 5/5/2009 5:19:59 PM
I was so young too ha ha has ha
 susy137
Msg: 1 (view)

Original Hollywood Squares and its comics
Posted: 5/5/2009 4:52:59 PM
If you remember the Original Hollywood Squares and its comics, this may bring tears to your eyes. These great questions and answers are from the days when the game show responses were spontaneous and they had some really funny people as guest stars.

Peter Marshall was the host asking the questions, of course..
Q. Do female frogs croak?
A. Paul Lynde: If you hold their little heads under water long enough.

Q.If you're going to make a parachute jump, at least how high should you be?
A. Charley Weaver: Three days of steady drinking should do it.

Q. True or False, a pea can last as long as 5,000 years.
A. George Gobel: Boy, it sure seems that way sometimes.

Q.You've been having trouble going to sleep. Are you probably a man or a woman?
A. Don Knotts: That's what's been keeping me awake.

Q. According to Cosmopolitan, if you meet a stranger at a party and you think that he is attractive, is it okay to come out and ask him if he's married?
A. Rose Marie: No; wait until morning.

Q.Which of your five senses tends to diminish as you get older?
A. Charley Weaver: My sense of decency.

Q. In Hawaiian, does it take more than three words to say "I Love You?"
A. Vincent Price: No, you can say it with a pineapple and a twenty.

Q. What are 'Do It,' 'I Can Help,' and 'I Can't Get Enough'?
A. George Gobel: I don't know, but it's coming from the next apartment.

Q.As you grow older, do you tend to gesture more or less with your hands while talking?
A. Rose Marie: You ask me one more growing old question Peter, and I'll give you a gesture you'll never forget.

Q. Paul, why do Hell's Angels wear leather?
A. Paul Lynde: Because chiffon wrinkles too easily.

Q.Charley, you've just decided to grow strawberries. Are you going to get any during the first year?
A. Charley Weaver: Of course not, I'm too busy growing strawberries.

Q. In bowling, what's a perfect score?
A. Rose Marie: Ralph, the pin boy.

Q. It is considered in bad taste to discuss two subjects at nudist camps. One is politics, what is the other?
A. Paul Lynde: Tape measures.

Q. During a tornado, are you safer in the bedroom or in the closet?
A. Rose Marie: Unfortunately Peter, I'm always safe in the bedroom.

Q. Can boys join the Camp Fire Girls?
A. Marty Allen: Only after lights out.

Q. When you pat a dog on its head he will wag his tail. What will a goose do?
A. Paul Lynde: Make him bark?

Q.If you were pregnant for two years, what would you give birth to?
A. Paul Lynde: Whatever it is, it would never be afraid of the dark.

Q. According to Ann Landers, is there anything wrong with getting into the habit of kissing a lot of people?
A.. Charley Weaver: It got me out of the army.

Q. It is the most abused and neglected part of your body, what is it?
A.. Paul Lynde: Mine may be abused, but it certainly isn't neglected.

Q.Back in the old days, when Great Grandpa put horseradish on his head, what was he trying to do?
A. George Gobel: Get it in his mouth.

Q. Who stays pregnant for a longer period of time, your wife or your elephant?
A. Paul Lynde: Who told you about my elephant?

Q.When a couple have a baby, who is responsible for its sex?
A. Charley Weaver: I'll lend him the car, the rest is up to him.

Q. Jackie Gleason recently revealed that he firmly believes in them and has actually seen them on at least two occasions. What are they?
A. Charley Weaver: His feet.

Q. According to Ann Landers, what are two things you should never do in bed?
A. Paul Lynde: Point and laugh
That IS funny stuff, right?? Hope you enjoyed them and I sure wish that I was that clever! Susy
 susy137
Msg: 67 (view)

Is your loneliness overwhelming?
Posted: 4/26/2009 5:03:25 PM
No, I am always involve in projetcs that imply a challenge for me
It keep my mind busy. Now I am studying German.
 susy137
Msg: 44 (view)

The fears of being alone
Posted: 4/25/2009 5:36:12 PM
One way to fix it is having a room mate. I have one, he is a nice man we share my house and we use to have a nice dinner together and long talks. Even we both are looking for a romantic relation. It is good to have a good friend.
I help him with my advises about his potential dates.
 susy137
Msg: 3 (view)

Why is it that many dates have to involve liquor to have a great time?
Posted: 4/25/2009 5:26:57 PM
Maybe because some people needs liquor in order to let down their inhibitions.
Personally I like to have a glass of good red wine, dark beer or even a old aged brandy, Tequila or what ever. I am able to have fun with a glass of water or iced tea.
 susy137
Msg: 28 (view)

wrong to want sex once a day?
Posted: 4/15/2009 1:47:41 PM
You need to find a girl who like to make love every night or maybe more
Nothing is wrong with you. I use to make love every night and sometimes at early morning before go to work. We were at same high level libido.
 susy137
Msg: 65 (view)

Having sex too early...
Posted: 4/15/2009 12:36:30 PM
If depends, we all are different. In my personal experience, well I had sex soo soon with my ex-husband and we had a 20 years wonderful marriage.

It means, for me if the chemistry is there so soon is good. If both are mature giving and recieve sex is a wonderful experience. A day, a week, a year or life time
 susy137
Msg: 25 (view)

Any advice for me?
Posted: 4/15/2009 12:10:42 PM
After I read your profile, I need to tell you you are a good looking young men but I think mosty the girls in you age are a little bit scared about . .

"As far as what i am looking for in a girl, i know it sounds cliche but i dont care about looks and I just want a girl who accepts me for the eccentric liberal atheist that i am. Now she does not need to agree with me on everything but she has to respect my views."

For them being "eccentric liberal atheist " is an unknow land.

Make your profile light and talk about the funny thing you like to do just for fun
 susy137
Msg: 54 (view)

Agree or Disagree: If a person has a good personality you can make yourself sexually attracted
Posted: 4/15/2009 11:28:22 AM
Don't give up, the physical attraction is very important part of the relationship

If there are not a sexual attraction, I will keep that nice personality man as my best friend to enjoy his company. But not as a husband.
 susy137
Msg: 21 (view)

Men don't change, women do?
Posted: 4/13/2009 9:46:45 PM
We all are changing, the life is evolution.
The key for a long lasting relationship is comunication

AND LOVE
 susy137
Msg: 22 (view)

Trust Issues ... what do you do?
Posted: 4/13/2009 6:01:35 PM
Sirenbliss

At first you need to re-dicovered the beautiful, intelliGent, unique and wonderful person you are and love very much that person. No one has the ability to make you feel bad if you don't allowed them to do it.
If you looks needy . . . men run you as a plague

The thing women have got to learn is that nobody gives you power.
YOU TAKE IT (Roseanne Barr)

English is not my native language, but I hope helps

Susy
 susy137
Msg: 64 (view)

To Tell or Not to Tell?
Posted: 4/9/2009 9:18:58 PM
The are an innocent secrets that you can keep.
You know what kind of secrets are important, just
follow your instintcs
 susy137
Msg: 18 (view)

Why is it so rare?
Posted: 4/9/2009 8:56:42 PM
It is not rare, the attraction and love goes more deeper that the physical looks
Is the way that person makes you feel. I had experienced it.
The last time that I falledf in love, was to a man who don't match with my idea of handsome men.

And was wonderful, amazing
 Susy137
Msg: 112 (view)

Breaking the secret man code shhhh!
Posted: 4/8/2009 8:50:47 AM
Some cultures apreciated a rude men. You need to be yourself always
Soon the right one will show up. Remeber that when one door close . . .
 Susy137
Msg: 111 (view)

Breaking the secret man code shhhh!
Posted: 4/8/2009 8:47:21 AM
Bravo !!! I agree all of us are looking for someone to love and be loved

Just we are scared
 Susy137
Msg: 38 (view)

Came to POF and found my fish. Is it wrong to keep chat/e-mail buddies?
Posted: 4/8/2009 8:42:33 AM
Just tell him, If he is "the good guy" he will understand that you like to interact
with other people. Good luck -Susy
 Susy137
Msg: 195 (view)

Should men color the gray
Posted: 1/27/2009 8:36:44 PM
Personaly I like grey hair in a man.
 susy137

Apples and Wine
Posted: 8/14/2007 3:12:35 PM
Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.
Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of
falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the
ground that aren't as good, but easy.
The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality,
they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along,
the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
Share this with women who are good apples,
even those who have already been picked!

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine.
They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until
they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

So guys - don't be afraid to climb for the good apples!!!!!!
 susy137

Quotes
Posted: 8/14/2007 1:46:40 PM
"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy."
--Tom Clancy

"You know 'that look" women get when they want sex? Me neither."
--Steve Martin

"Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand."
--Woody Allen

"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."
--Rodney Dangerfield

"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women.
Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL."
--Lynn Lavner

"Leaving sex to the feminists is like letting your dog vacation at the taxidermist."
--Matt Barry

"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope."
--George Burns

"Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation. The other eight are unimportant."
--George Burns

"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships."
--Sharon Stone

"My girlfriend always laughs during sex ---no matter what she's reading."
--Steve Jobs (Founder, Apple Computers)

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-****."
--Jack Nicholson

" Clinton lied A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex,
no matter how bad it is."
--Barbara Bush (Ex-former US First Lady -- and you didn't think Barbara had a sense of humor)

"Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."
--Robin Williams

"Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."
--Roseanne

"Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."
--Billy Crystal

"According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front
of men than they do undressing in front of other women.
They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful."
--Robert De Niro

"There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms.
They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?"

--Dustin Hoffman

"There's very little advice in men's magazines, because men think, I know what I'm doing.
Just show me somebody naked."

--Jerry Seinfeld

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."

--Rod Stewart

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

--Robin Williams
 susy137
Msg: 475 (view)

The Sex Mistake
Posted: 8/14/2007 9:59:21 AM
Bravo, I agree with you. Some women play the game waiting to sleep with the man they like becuse they think, man prefer the challenge. If you hide your feelings and desires in my particular way to think you are loosing the something- If you really feel the right chemistry, why stop? If the man that you choose disaper after having sex. Is not the man for you.
 susy137

JOKES THAT CAN BE TOLD IN CHURCH
Posted: 8/11/2007 2:50:11 PM
~~~~~~~~~~
A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was running as fast as she could, trying not to be
late for Bible class. As she ran she prayed, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!
Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!"

While she was running and praying, she tripped on a curb and fell, getting her clothes dirty
and tearing her dress. She got up,brushed herself off, and started running again!
As she ran she once again began to pray, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late...
But please don't shove me either!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three boys are in the school yard bragging about their fathers. The first boy says,
"My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a poem, they give him $50.
" The second boy says, "That's nothing. My Dad scribbles a few words on piece of paper,
he calls it a song, they give him $100."

The third boy says, "I got you both beat. My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper,
he calls it a sermon, and it takes eight people to collect all the money!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
An elderly woman died last month. Having never married, she requested no male pallbearers.
In her handwritten instructions for her memorial service, she wrote, "They wouldn't take me
out while I was alive, I don't want them to take me out when I'm dead."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A police recruit was asked during the exam, "What would you do if you had to arrest your own
mother?" He answered,
"Call for backup."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Sunday School teacher asked her class why Joseph and Mary took Jesus with them to
Jerusalem . A small child replied, "They couldn't get a baby-sitter."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year
olds. After explaining the commandment to "Honor thy father and thy mother," she asked,
"Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?"

Without missing a beat, one little boy answered, "Thou shall not kill."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Sunday School they were teaching how God created everything, including human beings.
Little Johnny seemed especially intent when they told him how Eve was created out of one
of Adam's ribs. Later in the week his mother noticed him lying down as though he were ill,
and she said, "Johnny, what is the matter?" Little Johnny responded,
"I have pain in my side. I think I'm going to have a wife."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 susy137

Moses and Why Women lie
Posted: 8/6/2007 1:27:24 PM
Moses' account of the creation in the Book of Genesis is so familiar and so entrenched in our cultural heritage that many accept as actual historic fact the assertion that Woman was created from one of Adam's ribs. However, last month, at a dig in the escarpments along the western shore of the Dead Sea, archeologists uncovered ancient, original texts that pre-date Moses' writings by 300 years. Translated, their account of life's beginnings on earth are much more scientifically plausible. You be the judge:

" . . . and God created Woman, giving her three breasts to succor her young. And God spake, saying to her, "I have created thee as I see fit. Is there anything about thee that thou would prefer differently?"

And Woman spoke, saying, "Lord, I am not made to birth whole litters. I need but two breasts."

And God said, "Thou speak wisely, as I have created thee with wisdom." There was a crack of lightning and a lingering odor of ozone, and it was done, and Woman stood holding her third breast in her hand.

"Now just what am I going to do with this useless boob?" Woman exclaimed.

And so it was, God created Man.

--------------

One day, when a seamstress was sewing, while sitting close to a river, her thimble fell into the river. When she cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, "My dear child, why are you crying?"

The seamstress replied that her thimble had fallen into the water and that she needed it to help her husband make a living for their family.

The Lord dipped His hand into the water and pulled up a golden thimble, ringed with pearls. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked. The seamstress replied, "No."

The Lord again dipped into the river. He held out a silver thimble ringed with sapphires. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked. Again, the seamstress replied, "No."

The Lord reached down again and came up with a leather thimble. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked. The seamstress replied, "Yes."

The Lord was pleased with the woman's honesty and gave her all three thimbles to keep, and the seamstress went home happy….

Many years later, the seamstress was walking with her husband along the riverbank, and her husband fell into the river and disappeared under the water.

When she cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked her, "Why are you crying?"
"Oh Lord, my husband has fallen into the river!"
The Lord went down into the water and came up with Brad Pitt. "Is this your husband?" the Lord asked. "Yes!", cried the seamstress.

The Lord was furious. "You lied! That is an untruth!"

The seamstress replied, "Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It is a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said 'no' to Brad Pitt, you would have come up with Tom Cruise. Then if I said 'no' to him, you would have come up with my husband. Had I then said 'yes,' you would have given me all three. Lord, I'm not in the best of health and would not be able to take care of all three husbands, so THAT'S why I said 'yes' to Brad Pitt."

The moral of this story is simple:

Whenever a woman lies, it's for a good and honorable reason, and in the best interest of all concerned.

That's our story, and we're sticking to it!
 susy137
Msg: 59 (view)

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES NOT DO ORAL?
Posted: 8/2/2007 12:27:07 PM
Is it not a generational thing, it is cultural. There here more bacterias in our mouth that in the vagina or pennis. Oral is a old practice in other cultures. Our religions teach us that sex is dirty and men always try to take avantege of us (Women) The first time my ex husband ask me for I think that he was a pervert, He give me a book about The best wy to give oral .
I read it and after a couple of years I acepted to try. It was so bad, the first try.
But in a hot vacations that we had in south Mexico, the things will go better and now
I enjoy to give and recive, it is extremely sexual and you can improve it with ice cream, liquit chocolate, let you imagination tell you. Just do what ever you feel confortable. The meaning of sex is enjoy and share.

SusY137
 susy137

The old joke !!!
Posted: 8/2/2007 12:10:47 PM
Grouchy

Children today are well aware of what goes on in the home I do believe.... A 2nd grader asked her mother the age-old question, "How did I get here?" Her mother told her, "God sent you." Did God send you, too?" asked the child. "Yes, Dear," the mother replied.

"What about Grandma and Grandpa?" the child persisted. He sent them also" the mother said. Did he send their parents, too?" asked the child. Yes, Dear, He did," said the mother patiently.

So you're telling me that there has been NO sex in this family for
200 years? No wonder everyone's so damn grouchy around here."
 susy137

Trip to Walmart
Posted: 7/20/2007 1:17:07 PM
You are in the middle of some kind of project around the house. Mowing
the lawn, putting a new fence in, painting the living room, or w
hatever. You are hot and sweaty. Covered in dirt or paint. You have
your old work clothes on. You know the outfit, shorts with the hole in
crotch, old t-shirt with a stain from who knows what, and an old pair of
tennis shoes.

Right in the middle of this great home improvement project you realize
you need to run to Wal-Mart to get something to help complete the job.
Depending on your age you might do the following:

In your 20's: Stop what you are doing. Shave, take a shower, blow dry
your hair, brush your teeth, floss, and put on clean clothes, check
yourself in the mirror and flex. Add a dab of your favorite cologne
because you never know, you just might meet some hot chick while
standing in the checkout lane. You went to school with the pretty girl
running the register

In your 30's: Stop what you are doing, put on clean shorts and shirt.
Change shoes. You married the hot chick so no need for much else.. Wash
your hands and comb your hair. Check yourself in the mirror. Still got
it. Add a shot of your favorite cologne to cover the smell. The cute
girl running the register is the kid sister to someone you went to
school with.

In your 40's: Stop what you are doing. Put a sweatshirt that is long
enough to cover the hole in the crotch of your shorts. Put on different
shoes and a hat. Wash your hands. Your bottle of Brute Cologne is
almost empty so you don't want to waste any of it on a trip to Wal-Mart.
Check yourself in the mirror and do more sucking in than flexing The
spicy young thing running the register is your daughter's age and you
feel weird thinking she is spicy.

In your 50's: Stop what you are doing. Put a hat on, wipe the dirt off
your hands onto your shirt. Change shoes because you don't want to get
dirt in your new sports car. Check yourself in the mirror and you swear
not to wear that shirt anymore because it makes you look fat. The cutie
running the register smiles when she sees you coming and you think you
still have it. Then you remember the hat you have on is from your
buddy's bait shop and it says, "I Got Worms".

In your 60's: Stop what you are doing. No need for a hat anymore. Hose
off the dog crap off your shoes. The mirror was shattered when you were
in your 50's. You hope you have underwear on so nothing hangs out the
hole in your pants. The girl running the register may be cute but you
don't have your glasses on so you are not sure.

In your 70's: Stop what you are doing. Wait to go toWal-Mart until they
have your prescriptions ready too. Don't even notice the dog crap on
your shoes. The young thing at the register smiles at you because you
remind her of her grandfather.

In your 80's: Stop what you are doing. Start again. Then stop again.
Now you remember that you needed to go to Wal-Mart. Go to Wal-Mart and
wander around trying to think what it is you are looking for. Fart out
loud and you think someone called out your name. The old lady that
greeted you at the front door went to school with you.

In your 90's: Stop what you are doing.
 Susy137

Jew´s mind
Posted: 7/13/2007 12:18:52 AM
This is a true incident that happened in New York
A Jewish man walked into a bank in New York City one day and asked for the loan officer.
He told the loan officer that he was going to Isreal
on business for two weeks and needed to borrow $5,000. The bank officer told him that the
bank would need some form of security for the loan.
The Jewish man handed over the keys to a new Ferrari parked on the street in front of
the bank. He produced the title and everything
checked out.

The loan officer agreed to accept the car as
collateral for the loan. The bank's president and its officers all enjoyed a good laugh at the
Jewish man for using a $250,000 Ferrari as
collateral against a $5,000 loan.

An employee of the bank then drove the Ferrari into
the bank's underground garage and parked it there.
Two weeks later, the Jewish man returned, repaid the $5,000 and the interest, which came to $15.41.
The loan officer said, "Sir, we are very happy to
have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow "$5,000?"

The Jewish man replied: "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return'"

Ah, the brain of the Jews ...

This is why Isreal is shining.
 susy137
Msg: 1289 (view)

Why men wont date independent women
Posted: 6/10/2007 3:47:57 PM
Agree. a big self- stem problems
 susy137
Msg: 1287 (view)

Why men wont date independant women
Posted: 6/10/2007 3:45:34 PM
Not always, I am able to mow my own lawn. And vibrator can´t talk to me, or give me a hug. Every women need a men- We are created for that- Being in love is the best way to use our lives. Independient women not need to be as a men.

The problem is the idea we (women) have about being independient.
 susy137

21 ways to be happy
Posted: 6/10/2007 12:13:16 PM
ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.

THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.

FOUR. When you say, "I love you," mean it.

FIVE. When you say, "I 'm sorry, " loo k the person in the eye.

SIX.. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.

EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't have much.

NINE. Love deeply and passionat ely. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.

TEN. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.

ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives.

TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.

THIRTEEN. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"

FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

FIFTEEN. Say "God bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.

SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson .

SEVENTE EN. Re membe r the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immed iate steps to correct it.

TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.

TWENTY-ONE. Spend some time alone.
 susy137
Msg: 239 (view)

Are people these days 'too picky'...
Posted: 6/9/2007 7:58:39 PM
More than picky .... we are so scared
 susy137
Msg: 15 (view)

when a women says it's moving to fast
Posted: 6/9/2007 7:57:19 PM
My personal feeling- When a man who I am talking say that he is in love before meet in person- It scared me su much. I am just a normal woman. What if we don't like each other, what if our imagination make us disapoint in person. I prefer to take calm before first meeting.
 susy137
Msg: 60 (view)

Does CHEMISTRY play a part in relationships?
Posted: 6/9/2007 10:00:50 AM
There is a valiable as the humans are. Some people just are looking for companionship and then the chemistry is not really important for them. Other dream about the perfect relation . . . and is there when the chemistry is involved. Chemistry is the mysterious thing that make you want to touch and stay close to the person that you are feeling that, if there are same values and life style, then you become close friend and lover. wehn the time goes you Rise in love and become in soul mates.

The life is beautiful, the colors bright, you have a big smile and everything is nice.

Now we need to work everyday keeping the relation fresh and taking care of as you take care your car, your garden or your house. If you don´t even with the chemistry-

You know the story- We mess up the best relation that we never had.
 susy137
Msg: 35 (view)

Is it better to be alone Or settle for someone that is not Your type.
Posted: 6/2/2007 7:45:40 PM
At first you need to know what do you want. For me is better wait for the real connection. Being single is not bad stuff. Whe I see him . . . I will know

Physical Chemistry Generates Desire,
Emotional Chemistry Generates Affection,
Mental Chemistry Generates Interest,
Spiritual Chemistry Creates Soulmates.
 susy137
Msg: 129 (view)

Why do women think we only want sex?
Posted: 5/26/2007 12:14:01 AM
Sure, It is possible
 susy137
Msg: 6 (view)

Long Distance relationship Question!?!
Posted: 5/19/2007 2:44:25 PM
She needs to let go the past. You have an obligation with your son.

Let her a time alone to think about what is more important to her you or just a ...
she can still remember her daugther in any place and is not healthy to don´t let it go.
 susy137
Msg: 15 (view)

When someone wants to chat and you don't want to.
Posted: 5/16/2007 7:17:02 PM
Strangers are interesting . . . sometimes
 susy137
Msg: 34 (view)

Q. love v's sex, which wins for you
Posted: 5/15/2007 11:54:13 AM
Of course love, but for me it can´t exist with out chemistry and then sex.
I want both . . . as everybody
 susy137
Msg: 36 (view)

Sex or Love?
Posted: 4/13/2007 7:06:26 PM
I agree with you in some part. Yes women like sex.

1. We are more slow than men
2. The cultural thing is involved in too.
3.After having sex with a man that like us - we beginning to have the ¨Making nest syndrome¨ It is part of our nature, about being women.

The best sex that I had was when I am in love . . . I miss it
 susy137
Msg: 125 (view)

To those who love poetry. I want to share.
Posted: 4/10/2007 6:37:30 PM
Thanks for share it !!!! Very good poem
 susy137
Msg: 27 (view)

Dating over 50
Posted: 4/10/2007 6:34:06 PM
Hi You are right in some part, I can´t talk much about dating in USA because I am mexican and the reality here is different. I think we-men-women had to have a lot of scars that make us be careful, cautious about comitment. I am single for a 7 years now and . . . . . I think I turn a little bit picky.

Good luck for all us

Susana

Be careful about what do you dream . . . maybe become TRUE
 susy137
Msg: 9 (view)

Divorced/Single... what's the difference?
Posted: 3/2/2007 7:16:14 PM
I think divorced man have more experiences to share and he can understand better what is mean to live with other person in love and the mistakes we did.

In my personal opinion divorced is better for me

Susana
 susy137
Msg: 19 (view)

Changing What You Are Looking For...
Posted: 2/18/2007 11:40:23 AM
The day have 24 hours, 8 for sleep, 8 to 15 for work 2 for eating 12 for the sports watching

How much time you will have for sex?
 susy137
Msg: 140 (view)

erosion
Posted: 2/11/2007 7:13:20 AM
Congratulations !!!!

I can find a better way to beginning a Sunday morning that reading a poem as yours.

Beautifull

Thanks for share it with us

Susana
 susy137

The Solitude
Posted: 2/10/2007 8:16:38 PM
(by Susana Popoca)

I was single before and it was pleasant.
All that time was mine, by myself,
all the space opened to my will.
Single was I, with my sleepy dreams.

My days passed calmly,
with my daily work,
and nights filled with my verses,
waking up smiling to each new sun.

Unaware that you existed,
until I discovered that in your lips
I could find a sea of sensations,
that your arms around my waist
could rekindle my extinguished fire.

I was single before and am again today.
My eyes, my time, my wide-awake spaces,
long for you, yearn for you.
I am not satisfied anymore with just my daily work
and my wide-awake dreams cry out for you.

Now, my story
is of the minutes of my days
hoping, listening, reading,
and reliving shared memories.
The distance hurts me so.
The nights ramble on.
The dreams are so real. . .
 susy137
Msg: 17 (view)

Is it possible that we're addicted to the search?
Posted: 2/10/2007 6:51:20 PM
Yes, But it is a bad idea. Mr/Mss perfect don't exist.
 susy137

Healing Power of TEARS
Posted: 2/10/2007 6:43:56 PM
Crying and laughing stem from the same part of the brain. Just as laughing has a host of health benefits (lowers blood pressure, boosts the immune system), scientists are discovering that so, too, does crying.
“Whatever it takes for an individual to vent and release stress is essential to our emotional health”
Even more important than acting as stress relieves, tears attract help from other people, Researchers agree that when we cry, people around us become milder and less aggressive, and they are more likely to provide support and comfort.
Tears enable self-disclosure too; sometimes we do not even know we are upset until we cry. “We learn about our emotions through crying”
Just as crying can be healthy, not crying-holding back tears of anger or grief-can be bad for our bodies.
“We are genetically programmed to cry, and denying that impulse damages our physical well-being”
When you feel like weeping, do not fight it, It is a natural-and healthy-emotional response.

I read it in a book and I want to share . . . .It works for me
 susy137
Msg: 6 (view)

How do you make life easier ?- Just be happy
Posted: 2/10/2007 6:40:15 PM
“When you are happy, you are smarter, you interact better with other people and you are healthier”
”All of this adds up to what we commonly call luck”
What is the best way to become happy-go-lucky?
Stop, look and listen. Take time each day to absorb the detail of your surroundings. Notice the colors, desingns and patterns of nature and architecture. This will heighten your sense of beauty and make you feel good.
Realize things could be worse. Make a point to be thankful when good things happen to you. You will wind up dwelling less on bad things and focusing more on taking steps to improve your life.
Feel the bliss. Think about how you feel as you are experiencing what you enjoy most in life. By savoring the sensation, you allow the experience to fully satisfy you and pump up your happiness.
 susy137
Msg: 4 (view)

How do you make life easier ?
Posted: 2/10/2007 6:38:51 PM
My life become easier, when I beginning to say "NO"
Now I don't care what the people think about me.
I don't take personal when someone try to scream of me or dislike
the way I am. If someone is in bad mood maybe it is because he/she
have a bad day. It is not about me.

You have never really lived, until you have almost died.
For those who fight for it, life has a flavor that the protected
will never know. -- Author Unknown
 susy137
Msg: 3 (view)

Changing What You Are Looking For...
Posted: 2/10/2007 6:28:57 PM
Sorry I am new and make a mistake, send it twice

Show ALL Forums