Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: oh what a night!? Is it a game or just miscommunications?
 Jamasian777
Msg: 16 (view)

oh what a night!? Is it a game or just miscommunications?
Posted: 4/8/2011 10:23:39 PM
Ohh and yes! I got back my laptop that very night! if I didn't leave it there to begin with... I would've left her ay thw club 30 mins after she "lost" me the first time. Lol
 Jamasian777
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 4/8/2011 10:21:09 PM
Thanks everyone. Well to cut to the chase, I ended it tonight and any possibility for anything in the future. She is shady and I believe she is the type that just says what she thinks u wants to hear. Tonight wasnt anything new... Games! If she only know what she threw away. All thw same, I wanted to come on and let you guys know.

I finally took my head out of my ass and put it all in perspective.
I'm trying so hard to see the best in people that it makes me do dumb things. No more!
 jamasian777
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 4/8/2011 12:41:54 PM
u know, i posted this thread with the intention of getting various points of view and the end result, if everyone says the sky is blue, it might just be blue!

So thanks to everyone... i was really hoping someone...anyone.. would see a different angle to this BS - and since no one else can - tonight will be the end of what could be.
thanks again.
 jamasian777
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 4/8/2011 12:38:30 PM
@sweetness-one

the sex isn't what it boils down to... i was saying that is more than say just chat and sex with her is great. Not that is a deciding factor, in fact it is other factors that makes me want to give her another chance, things that are way larger and more important than just physical aspect and sex.

I do think you might be very much on the money with your analysis; she might very well be a complete mess.
 jamasian777
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 4/8/2011 12:27:38 PM
@bully, what is a troll post?

No we've met a few times, the post was regarding the first meeting yes! lol i'd say 15% of communication is IM, most is talking on the phone or in person. And yes, im on the internet asking people's opinion because 1) other POF experiences and 2) im way too embarrassed to breathe a word of this to any of my real friends as i am beyond ashamed. lol

re: special olympics, i would have said the same thing if i read this a few months ago. Since im neither desperate or retarded but sometimes we do silly things that can't be explained with sensible reason. Trust me, dont think you are above falling into a pitfall.

Believe me, im not defending my ignorance to the obvious signs, i think ive spelt them out quite clearly - including my reservations and diminishing expectations.

Ive dated a few people and i feel a connection with her... that is why im still here and even wasting my time on here talking about it.

oh and re: her looks, she is very pretty... not perfectly fit but im all about it. So i guess to respond to your query, no she isnt a troll at all.
 jamasian777
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 4/8/2011 11:35:57 AM
@Carolann, LOL no it wasnt an attempt at being smooth. lol I would have had to bring her back to her place anyways, i drove she didnt. Then again with all the friendly faces she saw im sure it wouldnt be difficult for her to get a ride home on her own.
 Jamasian777
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 4/8/2011 10:52:13 AM
A very close friend of mine told me recently that I need to be more tolerant of people. Lol I'm the kinda guy that doesn't tolerate foolish and to my friend, that is why I'm single lol so ice been trying my best to give people a chance. Maybe I pickled the wrong time/girl for this lol

Ohh boy, thanks for thw input everyone!!
I see her tonight sö ill be laying it all on thw table again
 jamasian777
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 4/8/2011 10:05:25 AM
@ Jrod

Yea i know, drama brewing. Can a plane come out of a tail spin successfully or is it not even worth the effort to recover from it?

I agree with everything u said ... we'll see how it goes!
 jamasian777
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 4/8/2011 10:01:35 AM
we have and it is great. You're right though, another repeat of that night and that's it. Everyone makes mistakes, and that is how im chaulking this up as, a mistake on her part.

re: Brooklyn bridge, im down! how much? lol

btw- we txtd throughout the night trying to find each other. I only told her i was leaving in person right before i walked outside.

Hey. thanks for the input. I know i look like a dummy but sometimes weird things happens. lol - Now if i could get some ladies to give their opinion it would be great.

As for now, im going to give humanity a chance and give her the benefit of the doubt that everything is even keel. Hope im right even though so much points the other direction!
 jamasian777
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 4/8/2011 9:30:36 AM
Okay you tell me what you think.. I would really like to get some unbiased opinions.

a few weeks ago i started talking to a fishy on pof. We would talk for hours and everything was unfolding just great. We clicked and had everything in common. Hours and hours passed effortlessly. We decided to meet up, and so we did. It was going great, not just great, really great! After a few hours of hanging out, having some wine and basically making the perfect connection she wants to go out to a nearby bar. So we go there and what do you know, it's a club. I should also mention it is Tuesday night. So we're there and things are cool, she seems to know a lot of people. As we circulate through the club, we stop every 30 feet for her to greet this guy or that guy. We end up upstairs (still making rounds) where she "loses me" , i sit patiently with a fresh new drink and after 30 minutes i txt her asking her what happened? Anyways, this thing happened for the next 2 hours, then we finally catch each other. I should also tell you, i found her about 20 minutes before i went up to her. At this point i was weary whether or not she was even looking for me, the club isnt that big. I found her... She was at the bar with some random guy, chatting and what seems to be flirting with the guy for awhile. I had txt'd her a few times and she would check her phone and put it back in her purse. So for about about an hour now, all i could think is... f* this but the connection made before was so strong i had to let things settle and see wtf.

I approach her and the first thing she says to me is buy me another drink. umm okay, there u go. So we go around the club again like we did when we first got there. I felt like some kind of lap dog... we find a nice corner and hang out till 15 minutes goes by and she says.... "hey i need to say hi to my friend"... no problem, she goes across the room and flirts and its all hugs and kisses with this guy at an adjacent bar. I waited patiently again in what seems to be an endless loop. Maybe i should mention that since i drove, i didn't get tipsy, buzzed or drunk so this ordeal just lasted forever and the sober state of mind perpetuated the thoughts of negativity. For the next 45 minutes im looking across the club at her being more than a social butterfly with a guy at the bar. Apparently the last straw was about 10 minutes before the club closed. I walked over to her, politely interrupted her and told her to have a great night, and that i was leaving. She didn't stop me or anything she just went back to her "friends" I should add that 85% of the time we were at the club we weren't together and the time we did spend together, she did not look like herself (she was pretty wasted) After i walked off, literally as im going through the door, the MC announced last call. That's when i decided to wait outside since the club was closing. Oh yea, i should also mention I left my laptop at her place since we were going out... This was the excuse i used to justify my staying there all this time. The thought of leaving had haunted me the entire night and between the laptop and our connection i had to keep those thoughts at bay. So , if i didnt feel like a idiot push-over enough i was now waiting outside. When she finally emerged (after multiple calls to each other) from the club she hugged me and demanded food. We went to a pizza joint around the corner and she ordered a pie for herself. We left and she was so sloppy drunk i took her home and nursed her into a deep sleep. And i was a gentleman.
The next morning she was a totally different person. The person i first met and made the connection with. We spent the next 18 hours together and every second was just right. So what's the reason for this post?
I haven't spoken to anyone about this and wanted to get some feedback from you guys.

She said she doesnt remember a single thing... she said she drank a bottle of wine before i got to her place then she drank any and everything at the club but she thinks she was drugged. Ive been drunk before but never lost memory or acted irrational so i dont even know.

Okay so after that fiasco here is what's been happening and maybe someone can shed some light. We still have a great connection but maybe after what i saw Tuesday night leaves me very weary. She goes out with a girlfriend and that's it for hearing from her again till the next day in the evening. This is coming from a girl that likes to keep in touch, so what happened last night? LOL u know ? maybe if i didn't experience that night at the club i wouldn't think the things i do. And the shape she was in after the club, anyone or people could have taken advantage of her with ease! We discussed where we are and the end result was we are a couple. That night was a mistaken and she is sorry for behaving that way etc etc. So That's great but i cant help shake the feeling there is more that i don't know. I told her i going to close my POF account since it's no longer needed and she basically told me she isn't closing hers, "it's just a website" However, her fb status and pof status is the same... that being the case, i changed mine back to single to match hers.

She swears she isnt a clubber and doesnt do that kinda thing often. What do i think?
I think although she claims we are a couple... she is still dating other guys but maybe doesnt want to tell me. If she was still dating other guys, i wouldn't be and she knows it so... maybe that's why it's a secret. Either way, if you're interested in finding someone else - whatever the case is... then just be upfront and let me decide if i want to stick around. She has a 9 year old daughter who she has joint custody off so some days her daughter is there and other days she isnt. The custody schedule isnt absolute so who knows when her daughter is with her or not.

I hate to be so speculative but if someone is lying about something (even small) isn't it plausible there is much more they have concealed?

At this moment of writing this, i just dont know what to think... i feel like im hanging on to what "could be" but standing back and looking at the situation i should be saying good luck to her. When we are together or talking on the phone, everything is perfect. I have expressed my opinion on that night and certain things and we both agreed to let it go and concentrate on the future but certain things trigger the wtf alarm and makes me rethink if im wasting time. :-/

So before you make fun, think about it as if u were in my situation. Thanks.
 jamasian777
Msg: 34 (view)

Is she flirting?
Posted: 2/24/2010 12:16:55 PM
HAHAHA when i was 7 or 8, i remember this girl taking ketchup and squirting it in my hair! I was so vex, i had no idea until a few years later she had a huge crush on me!

Maybe that's the same thing which leaves me to wonder --- how old are you? LOL
Either way, she wants your attention!
 jamasian777
Msg: 12 (view)

Fashion Douchebaggery
Posted: 2/24/2010 9:08:53 AM
LOL didnt think id need to, i was talking to about the guy using his car as his tight dress! LOL
then turning around and trying to put down women wearing tight dresses in their profile pic
 jamasian777
Msg: 9 (view)

Fantasy Vs Reality..
Posted: 2/24/2010 8:17:20 AM
I think you ought to watch a documentary called "the secret"
Im not sure if it is exactly what you're talking about BUT i for one have made fantasy into reality. Some of the things ive fantasized about as a kid and having brought them into fruition? Id call that fantasy meets reality.

My advice, stay positive and focus on your fantasy to be a attainable goal.
Some say to even use imagery of your fantasy to keep that fire going.

just my 2c's
 jamasian777
Msg: 7 (view)

Fashion Douchebaggery
Posted: 2/24/2010 7:58:27 AM
HAAHAH
How does someone yearning for the same kinda attention he scolds have the balls to post something like that. That *does* make you look stupid. Maybe he has some ED and upset about that lol
 jamasian777

Fashion Douchebaggery
Posted: 2/24/2010 7:45:31 AM
I agree 100000% percent. Actually i think im a member of a group on facebook called "Ed Hardy is for douche bags"

I bought one of those shirts when they first hit the scene, its funny i know people that have their entire wardrobe from head to toe in that crap. I picked it up cuz i liked the design - for the record i only own 1!! lol

I cant really think of a female douchebaggery...
 jamasian777
Msg: 66 (view)

can men accept someone with bipolar?
Posted: 2/23/2010 9:18:48 PM
this is a real tough question. Ive known people with bipolar and its nothing pretty!
Im sure with the right medication and treatment it's okay but man or man, what a tough question. I think i would stay clear at first but love knows no bounds - u know? Maybe you should try alternative methods of dealing with your negativity. Good luck in the future.
 jamasian777
Msg: 5 (view)

Personal Adds
Posted: 2/23/2010 8:23:02 PM
hhaha nice lol simple but effective!
 jamasian777

Fainting goats
Posted: 2/23/2010 8:21:20 PM
Hey everyone, here is my contribution to everyone and hopefully not everyone has this before. This is an oldie but such a goodie. Always gets a laugh outta me.
Fainting goats! How awesome are they? lol heheh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg

jamasian777

would u date someone who makes significantly less than u?
Posted: 2/23/2010 1:39:44 PM
Yes, i would. Honestly, i started out with just good family values, morals and common sense. I made gobs of legit money and i've lost it all in this economy. One thing I have (i think) managed to do from start is remember myself and stay level.

I would take someone that was BROKE and rich of ambition over someone rich but bankrupt in ambition.

I guess im a little old fashioned in a way. If we lived together I wouldn't expect her to pay any bills but it would nice i guess. I'm not a chauvinist, don't get me wrong. I'd much rather her save her money for special events, trips and/or treat herself (& me) to nice things.
 jamasian777
Msg: 36 (view)

Women with Deep Voices
Posted: 2/23/2010 9:57:57 AM
I for one definitely don't like a woman with a raspy, coarse voice... Im sure it isn't her fault (if she is a she) unless maybe she i a smoker but dayuuuum. definitely not my bag!
 jamasian777

learning a new language????
Posted: 2/23/2010 8:43:09 AM
I went and got Rosetta Stone the complete one with like 30 languages! It's really really good and easy. Im a little ashamed though i havent followed through with it in full. I started Spanish, very easy, the way they use the visual/audio word association. I highly recommend it. Have fun in Russia!
 jamasian777
Msg: 19 (view)

FACEBOOK friends questions.
Posted: 2/23/2010 8:37:16 AM
i for one hate that! I left myspace because too many people/companies i didnt know or had any interest in tried to spam me constantly. When i moved to facebook i have managed to keep friends to people i actually know. I think people that just befriend people randomly just wants to feel special. And one other thing, i dont care about your Mafia, Farm or Restaurant city thing... LOL
 jamasian777
Msg: 27 (view)

Men with hair on their chest, or NO?
Posted: 2/23/2010 7:04:30 AM
Luckily im naturally hairless!! Well legs yes but back and chest is all clear! :-)
 jamasian777
Msg: 115 (view)

Shorter man Taller woman
Posted: 2/22/2010 9:57:39 PM
I dated a girl once that was my height bare foot. I love long legs and heels accentuates those legs. When we would go out she was almost always a little taller than me. I wouldnt have her NOT wear heels because of me... Horizontally it didnt make a difference. For me it it was all good, but I can see how it can easily affect both people though.
 jamasian777

Email fun with Craigslist
Posted: 2/20/2010 1:11:51 PM
this was uber funny! lol
 jamasian777
Msg: 412 (view)

WHY ARE WOMEN OVER 30 A FAILURE WHEN THEY ARE SINGLE AND CHILDLESS?
Posted: 7/20/2009 3:33:04 PM
i haven't read the other replies but in my humble opinion i don't think that is true. In this day and age time goes by fast, pursuit of happiness, career, and this can make things get a little hectic. Not to mention the fact that there are so many choices out there and for me, i wouldn't want to settle with someone to have kids. Being that, this is my logic, i can totally understand how that can happen to a woman. A few blinks and 10 years zooooooms by!
 jamasian777

how's mine?
Posted: 1/22/2009 9:45:48 PM
ink... ummm well i thought it a bit witty when i typed it.. few strokes of the pen.. few strokes of ink... writing with a pen, but since this is electronic, i guess you're right so yup deleted. thanks.
 jamasian777

how's mine?
Posted: 1/22/2009 7:47:54 PM
ummmm anyone ? what should i do
 jamasian777

should I keep him or move on??
Posted: 1/22/2009 7:37:02 PM
sounds like you just needed to hear it from other people cause you know what time it is...
 jamasian777

how's mine?
Posted: 1/22/2009 7:34:22 PM
Okay so it's been awhile but my profile has a few pictures of me on there... doing different things and a long enough written about me (which i hate by the way). So what am i doing wrong? Can you guys give me some feedback on my profile please ;-) thanks... ohh ya be gentle please im a sensitive guy LOL
 jamasian777

How did you find this site? POF?
Posted: 3/30/2008 9:27:57 AM
Hey what's up everyone? I was just thinking about it this morning as I browsed the local women in my area... How did i come across this site? And I still cannot remember. Do any of you guys/girls remember how you found it? And which other sites have you found that is comparable?
 jamasian777
Msg: 45 (view)

Is chick or broad offensive?
Posted: 2/1/2008 12:40:43 PM
how about "toots"?? like back in the 50's LOL
 jamasian777
Msg: 12 (view)

i need some help plz!! =]
Posted: 1/13/2008 10:53:36 PM
sounds to me like there could be a few reasons and the first that come to mind... he has someone else, or busy getting drunk & super busy with his friends to remember u... could also be that he just isnt as interested as you think.. none of these are good but if i met a great girl and we hit it off, i wouldnt be pushy but i'd definately make her know she is on the top of my list and in my thoughts. Gooooood Luck!!
 jamasian777

Would you ask out your ex's best friend?
Posted: 1/13/2008 10:48:40 PM
Monique, remember everything happens for a reason. Sounds to me like he was a douche bag and got lucky to spend the time he did with you. Count your blessing it didnt get any more serious and then happen! Good luck in the future and try to sniff out those weasels early!
 jamasian777
Msg: 3 (view)

hmm thoughts about profile writing
Posted: 1/12/2008 12:18:13 PM
good point, ill fix... the typos were put there purpose to show that no one is perfect haha... thanks for reply!
 jamasian777

Posted: 1/12/2008 11:48:36 AM
is it that bad no one wont touch it with a 10ft pole? lol
 jamasian777

giving a man your phone number
Posted: 1/12/2008 10:59:35 AM
when you feel comfortable with him...

The way i look at it, when u meet someone at a bar or coffee shop within the first 5 minutes you will probably give him your number if you like his style, the chemistry might be there but u dont know anything about him at that point!! Well, that is my justification for giving this online thing a go! Here you at least get to know someone a little better than just say what he/she looks like and drives so i guess in my thinking it reduces alot of negatives to the latter. Hope that helps and makes sense.

ohh to answer your other questions... If i got an email where the woman emailed me first i'd be flattered and investigate some more. And, NO it wouldn't be forward to be more aggressive ...flattering is my first impression but then again im easily impressed hahaha.
 jamasian777

Posted: 1/12/2008 10:45:59 AM
Well, i guess i posted this in the wrong section and now i've been directed here. so here is the report -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so i have browsed the site and read some great profiles of you women... some of you really know how to get a point across and descirbe yourself.

So when i first signed up i wrote a brief blah about me and after surfing through some profiles i realized how much mine sucked!

So i rewrote it trying to put some more info about myself and it dawned on me after reading it after updating how much i really hate it!

It's the first impression... possibly only chance to perk an interest. Ugh, so i guess im posting for some feedback. After i read my new profile i seem like an ego maniac, self endulged concieted a$shole...

Sooooo ladies.. how about some constructive critism? Thanks
 jamasian777
Msg: 52 (view)

How long is too long in legs?
Posted: 1/7/2008 12:43:47 PM
can never have too long of legs!! Just in my opinion

Show ALL Forums