Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Men, Does It Disturb You If...
 bighugz
Msg: 130 (view)

Men, Does It Disturb You If...
Posted: 6/14/2009 9:10:58 PM
no none of that bothers me......
 bighugz
Msg: 57 (view)

An ex that moved on way too fast.
Posted: 6/14/2009 9:09:02 PM
wow, what a good thing you didnt marry that !!!!
stay away, far far away from leeches like that they suck the life right out of u
I was with someone for 7 years and neither of us wanted to get married, she broke up with me and was engaged within a year..........
 bighugz
Msg: 12 (view)

Painted with the same brush
Posted: 6/14/2009 8:59:46 PM
stick with it ! POF is free and you do get what you pay for lol
Paysites are so bad, but they're no guarentee either. "The One" could be anywhere, maybe round the corner, keep with it and you'll get yours !
 bighugz
Msg: 80 (view)

Is it racism when....
Posted: 6/14/2009 8:52:14 PM
no its not racism, might be better off saying who u want though instead of who u dont
 bighugz
Msg: 34 (view)

from thailand with love
Posted: 8/3/2008 6:50:58 PM
ewweewwwwwwww
 bighugz
Msg: 7 (view)

How to go from friends to more than just friends?
Posted: 8/3/2008 6:48:46 PM
this will be easy !!!!
since you have been spending alot of time together latly just drop that reminder in her mind. When the topic of relationship or the past comes up mention that you still feel the same way about her as when you wrote those letters, then say no more. Her reaction will say it all, dont wait, do it now ! greatest of luck to you !
 bighugz
Msg: 26 (view)

Dating your father
Posted: 8/3/2008 6:38:26 PM
I have noticed that girls who grow up with no father tend to date older men who sometimes have similar traits to what they would look for in a father. There have been many studies and articles regarding this issue as well. I know I have my own issues sometimes do to having crappy parents...
 bighugz
Msg: 31 (view)

New relationship - he wants to make plans for months ahead
Posted: 8/3/2008 6:32:40 PM
yes ! go for it ! do it ! comon chicken lol You already took the biggest chance by starting a long distance so start taking the big steps and follow through with it. I understand your viewpoint of it being so far away but the point of a relationship is that it will last, you cant go in with time restrictions, it will be a great test of your relationship as welll. I wish you the best time of your life !
 bighugz
Msg: 5 (view)

Am I wasting my time?
Posted: 8/3/2008 6:29:06 PM
no-one works 70 hours a week unless you count dating multiple women as working
 bighugz
Msg: 89 (view)

Married for 2 Years and she wants 1 Year away to be free and Independant
Posted: 8/3/2008 5:56:54 PM
itz not ok for ANYONE to hit ANYONE under any circumstance.
 bighugz
Msg: 41 (view)

..legal..tight...BOX? waaaaa
Posted: 12/15/2007 9:18:54 PM
some people want kids, some dont. Big deal, if someone cant commet because of that.........NEXT !!! I dont want to have kids but it seems like most gals do. I luv other peoples kids ! I am a god father and thats as close to a daddy as i want to get. There is sooooo much more then kids to offer in a relationship.
Great luck to you in gettin yours !
 bighugz
Msg: 17 (view)

Picture this!!!
Posted: 12/15/2007 9:13:27 PM
personally I have done it, pics of both and at the time it seems great cause you in love. However with 62% of marriages now ending in divorce and non-married people not doing much better, I would advise against it. Besides why do they need a picture if they have the real thing ? If you do go through with it I would make sure of getting pics in return of your partner. If anyone even reads my post lat me know if you think its wrong to keep the pics after you brake up....
 bighugz
Msg: 191 (view)

My ex says I am a disgrace for being on an internet dating site
Posted: 12/14/2007 2:28:25 AM
no way jose, if it wasnt for him you wouldnt be on this site, tell mr. jelious he had his turn and meeting someone on the net is no different then meeting someone at a club, or at work.
 bighugz
Msg: 2 (view)

what do u think of this?
Posted: 12/14/2007 2:25:13 AM
shes sounds like a nut bar to me run buddy RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 bighugz
Msg: 49 (view)

Saturday night...I'm bored and he's asleep on the couch, again!
Posted: 12/9/2007 8:01:22 PM
gently wake him up and whisper in his ear "babe you seem really tired, must of been working hard this week, im gonna go out for a couple hours with the girls let me bring you upstairs and tuck you in and I'll be home by 3 to wake you up in a special way.......then kiss him and start helping him up.......that would work for me
 bighugz
Msg: 215 (view)

Relationships and Strip Clubs
Posted: 12/8/2007 3:32:36 PM
If you are in a relationship there is no reason to go to a filth hole like that. The female should be putting on her own lil shows for her lover. Strippers are dirty nasty and I dont even go when I'm single. One more thing, its pretty hard to go and just "look".....
 bighugz
Msg: 10 (view)

Love will come to you if you just wait?
Posted: 12/6/2007 9:34:18 PM
you'll be waiting your whole life if you dont act. Love will not just come to you, nor should it, you gotta work for it. Anyone who beleaves that is really hot or really ......
 bighugz
Msg: 103 (view)

I love you!
Posted: 12/6/2007 9:32:09 PM
if you want to show someone your feelings without saying i love you tell them you'll take a bullet for them, thats the ultimate sacrafice, and sacrafice is huge in a relationship
 bighugz
Msg: 68 (view)

is sexual intercourse actually cheating
Posted: 12/3/2007 1:34:44 AM
if he's in the room then its not cheating......
once they start goin to movies and meeting alone then its cheating.
 bighugz
Msg: 16 (view)

Questions
Posted: 12/3/2007 1:31:20 AM
Sounds like you already know what everyone is telling you.
I would expect that someone im living with has no profile on any kind of dating website. They are relationship killers. Real eyes realize real lies.
Dont trust your heart or your gut, trust what you see.
and you see a manipulative person.
you deserve much better.
 bighugz
Msg: 6 (view)

In need of some advice
Posted: 11/8/2007 11:42:34 PM
Rocky, no problemo brother....pick the best one and I mean ONE and stick with it, dont try and totally cut yourself off. You deserve to find someone and this is a good way to do it. Once you have chosen ONE and deleted the others, restrict yourself to personal time only, no work use, NONE. If your spending so much time at work on it I gaurentee theres real work that can be done. If not then you go above and beyond to do something productive which may lead to a raise or promotion. If not again then use spare time at work to find a more challanging and demanding job that will have you working. Also people at my work who waste time on the net arnt liked and talked about.......your ears ringing ? lol one site (pof) and only on your own time and you'll find her...........or she'll find you, good luck

Show ALL Forums