Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Atheism and Dating
 Poking-fun
Msg: 62 (view)

Atheism and Dating
Posted: 4/28/2012 12:18:23 PM
When I see your photo, I can't help but think of the phrase, 'ignorance is bliss'. I would have added 'believe what you want'; however, what's the point? I hope you never fly anywhere by plane. If you do, how can you possibly stand it? A plane requires air for lift but you can't see it either. What do you breathe? Air, you say? Prove it.

The absence of sound to the hearing impaired does not cause those of us to question its existence because another can't hear. What drives us nuts is how those who have the ability to hear choose not to. Beethoven was hearing impaired but that didn't stop him from finding joy in muzak.

My definition of ignorance: dismissing something one cannot see while overlooking that which can be seen.

You only believe in the empty value of zero because someone told you. In fact, it's the untwisted symbol of eternity - another gift from God.
 cayenne101150
Msg: 2 (view)

Problem with access
Posted: 5/12/2008 3:09:03 PM
I have the same exact problem.

Show ALL Forums