Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Need males to review my profile honestly please ages 27-40
 lsj1970
Msg: 1 (view)

Need males to review my profile honestly please ages 27-40
Posted: 7/1/2009 9:16:14 PM
I get hits on my profile but most of them are butt heads. What needs to be changed so I could get a more quality man that i am looking for. I am not looking for a sex partner i am just looking for someone to spend time with and maybe be part of my life all the time. Please help.
 lsj1970
Msg: 2 (view)

Mid-South POF Get Together at Generations Bar & Grill, Southaven,MS July 18
Posted: 6/21/2009 8:49:42 PM
When you say mid south where do you mean. I would like more details like exactly what city and so forth. Let me know.
 lsj1970
Msg: 1 (view)

If i am to young to be a cougar what am I?
Posted: 6/21/2009 8:39:02 PM
I find that since I started back dating I cant find anyone my age (39) who is not looking for just the hook-up but I find a lot of younger guys that are interested. I had one the other day tell me I was to young to be a cougar so in what catagory would you say I fall?
 lsj1970
Msg: 89 (view)

Hello from LuvaNurse2008
Posted: 10/12/2008 8:15:39 PM
hi i live in jackson, ms. i would like to get something together. seems places in little rock ar do well with there parties. maybe we should ask them how they got it started. i think jackson is a good place. seems the people in lr reserve a section of rooms with a hotel close by at a set rate. they get an area in a club or rest/club that is just theirs. they get together almost everyweekend. someone has to take the time to send invites to everyone in a specific mile radius of there area. i am pretty centrally located for the state of ms. they also follow up freq. i see lots of people in different areas of ms want to have a party so why not have one in jackson for all people in the area. we are close enough we could get people from southeast ar and northeast and southeast louisiana. if we use an area like a club that or rest/club we dont have to rent or take the responsability of cleaning up or people getting stupid. shawn
 lsj1970
Msg: 88 (view)

Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/12/2008 8:05:36 PM
Hi i am Shawn. I moved here a year ago from Louisiana. Havent met a soul here to hang out and have a good time. I am looking for girl friends to hang out with and great men to dinner dance and listen to live music with. Dont want to settle down to soon. Still have two kids at home to get in college (16 & 17). Hope to meet some nice people and get out of my house some. I am going crazy.
 lsj1970
Msg: 73 (view)

Why do people say i work long hours so.....
Posted: 10/11/2008 5:12:31 PM
i work a lot so i can pay for college tuition for two sons and still able to go on trips from time to time. to buy christmas for the 3 children. since i am a single mom with 3 almost grown children working long hours as a nurse is a need. 0645 to 1915. doesnt leave much time for a social life between homecoming and prom plans.
 lsj1970
Msg: 12 (view)

POF Halloween Costume Party - 7:00 PM - Saturday, Oct. 25th - Cornerstone Pub & Grill, NLR, AR
Posted: 10/11/2008 4:54:13 PM
I am coming to sheridan for the weekend. And i was wondering if someone could give me directions from there. I have not been to sheridan before so i really dont know which set of directions i would come in from. What time do yall usually end your parties. I probably wont be able to get there till after seven but i dont want to make the trip if no one is still there. Shawn

Show ALL Forums