Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: POF MEET AND GREET!!! LIVE BAND!!! Maryville, TN Oct 17th
 denimndreams
Msg: 206 (view)

POF MEET AND GREET!!! LIVE BAND!!! Maryville, TN Oct 17th
Posted: 10/8/2008 6:00:58 PM
I am with the ones who also wish it were on a Saturday as I don't get off work til 9 and have to drive 2 hours to Maryville. BUT am still trying to get someone to switch, so I will either arrive on time, around midnight, or not at all. I do have others wanting to go wtih me so it should be fun.... cross your fingers I get the night off! But if you can do a Saturday in Knoxville, that would be even greater!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know its hard enough to plan something and this thing grew enormous!!!! I request the day off and they give me the night shift (but it came with a promotion so I have to grit my teeth and smile). Either way, know it will be a blast as long as everyone remembers that all in all, we are all single adults looking for someone to enjoy life with, so leave the attitudes at work.
 denimndreams
Msg: 73 (view)

How do I get over my anger towards a cheater?
Posted: 9/20/2008 6:44:30 PM
I commend you for not blaming anyone but him! He lied and cheated and was not worthy of YOU!!! And you are doing better by realizing that. Me and the "other woman" confronted my cheater together. He will be talked about on the radio this week..... touche!!! BUT you have to believe you are so much better off without a loser like that! Rise above what he did to you and know he really didn't deserve you. The fact he cheated instead of just being honest and telling you he was a piece of junk is something that you need to remember. At least you weren't played for a fool and he lost you, just don't EVER TAKE HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 denimndreams
Msg: 9 (view)

Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge , Sevierville......Lets Organize a Event ![*]
Posted: 9/14/2008 8:07:42 PM
Y'all need to check out the crime free, stress free, small towns east of Knoxville in TN. We don't have the congestion of the big cities and get togethers are able to have fun and talk and even have them anywhere...... just a thought.... saw where alot of you were talking about moving. I moved here forever ago and found my true roots!
 denimndreams
Msg: 16 (view)

Motorcycle Ride in Slade, KY September 20th
Posted: 9/14/2008 8:03:33 PM
How far is it from the Knoxville, TN area?
 denimndreams
Msg: 150 (view)

WELCOME TO TENNESSEE!!!!
Posted: 8/23/2008 9:05:06 PM
Finally got tired of the lousy fishing luck I was having and was finding more friends on here who told me to check out the forums. I think y'all forgot the EAST end of TN. I am on the OTHER side of Dollyworld....lol... and when the heck is a meet and greet going to happen??????>
 denimndreams
Msg: 7 (view)

Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge , Sevierville......Lets Organize a Event !
Posted: 8/23/2008 8:53:37 PM
Know I am REALLY late in even finding this forum. If it has yet to take place, lets make it. IF it did, when is the next one? I am over in Greeneville and would gladly travel to G'burg, PF area for any gathering!!!!
 denimndreams
Msg: 98 (view)

Almost 50 and starting to hate mirrors
Posted: 8/23/2008 8:12:28 PM
I AM past 50 and figure if I made it this far then I made if for a reason. But I do agree with alot of the posts you got. Do things for you now. Whenever I hear a comment about someone approaching 50 I just tell them they are at the age where they should say "so what" to everything. We had our days at being young and firm and now its our age to say YEAH we made it! Just relish in the fact that you can laugh at how dumb some of these youngsters are. Get yourself a nice car, dye your hair and look around you. I guarnatee you there is another woman out there who is younger then you and going thru the same feelings, we all do. I just put the mirror in a different bedroom so i don't have to see myself til I am ready to go out. And NEVER go out without taking pride in yourself and looking good at least for you!!!!!
 denimndreams
Msg: 28 (view)

Friendship / Rabbit Hash Bike Ride - Sept 14th
Posted: 8/23/2008 8:04:57 PM
What about us down here in East TN that would LOVE to ride along? I also have a King cab truck that someone could use if we needed to trade off riders????? Hint Hint Hint....
 denimndreams
Msg: 26 (view)

Before I delete my profile
Posted: 7/17/2008 4:02:27 PM
They say when you date someone who has lost someone to death you have to compete with an "angel". Did you ever mention your ex alot to this guy? You have my sympathy. Truly. But remember this is a dating site and your topic got my attention. I feel like I was played by the latest guy I dated on here and and thought about deleting my profile on that alone. My dating luck has NOT been good. Sometimes I think I was meant to be alone forever and then I decided to check out the forums. Just remember that all relationships have to start somewhere and they don't all work. Maybe I will follow some of my own advice, lol! But be patient, get yourself out there and don't let one idiot ruin it for the guy who is truly looking for a gem like you. Keep on fishing because you have yet to be caught by the RIGHT one!!!!
 denimndreams
Msg: 5 (view)

why dont women like bigger men?
Posted: 6/23/2008 6:25:27 PM
Excellent response. If a guy doesn't care about himself, why is he so picky about the woman he is looking for? I had 4 kids and still wear a size 2. Yes, I can hide some excess under the clothes, but do NOT understand why guys push that belly out there like they are proud of it it. Not just men, but some of these younger women are just as bad. if you can't care enough about yourself to stay in shape, then don't expect it of your partner. I want someone to want me for me as my ex was NOT good looking but also was not overweight.
 denimndreams
Msg: 3 (view)

East Tennessee
Posted: 6/23/2008 6:16:59 PM
Greeneville, home of President Andrew JOhnson.... and CHEAP taxes! Cost of living is do-able here! We don't charge an arm and a leg for anything except gas!
 denimndreams
Msg: 5 (view)

Meet Singles from here at Cherokee Dam - July 5th
Posted: 6/23/2008 8:29:10 AM
How do we get directions? Would love to attend and would love to post on my profile, is that allowed?

Show ALL Forums