Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Should we write negative testemonials?
 seductrice
Msg: 47 (view)

Should we write negative testemonials?
Posted: 9/12/2006 5:32:27 PM
In addition to my last comment: we are what we believe and what we believe we make true and are therefore responsible for every circumstance in which we find ourselves. It is for the individual to take a closer look at himself and not lay the blame on others.
 seductrice
Msg: 44 (view)

Should we write negative testemonials?
Posted: 9/12/2006 5:23:19 PM
If one has nothing positive and kind to say, then one should keep quiet! It is for the individual to find out for himself whether or not he will be compatible with his chosen date. I never cease to be astounded at the questions people feel they need answers to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 seductrice
Msg: 12 (view)

more favorites, less chances?
Posted: 7/29/2006 8:44:20 PM
that last post was in answer to:
I totally agree with you Dreammaker64! Replying to messages is just common courtesy. Sometimes its a "Thank you for your email but I don't think we would be a good match." but I think someone should always respond. I like to treat people how I would like to be treated.(MissedKitty)
 seductrice
Msg: 11 (view)

more favorites, less chances?
Posted: 7/29/2006 8:40:01 PM
That is all very well, but you should try that when you have a few hundred emails waiting for you. Consider all possible circumstances, before making such broad judgments. Perhaps you have the hours in the day...........to just be online. Not everyone does.
 seductrice
Msg: 36 (view)

Single moms. Can they have any fun?
Posted: 6/6/2006 5:14:45 PM
...in answer only to the subject question: single mums can have far more fun than you ever dreamed of or imagine ;-)

I know :-)))

I don't think you see very far at all. Best for you to stay clear of single mothers. They don't need guys like you. Find a single lady who doesn't care for children. ...saves wasting anyone's time.
 seductrice
Msg: 2 (view)

From date to friend...is it possible?
Posted: 1/19/2006 6:07:38 PM
...yes it is possible. Some of my best friends are dates ...of years back. ..and now there are a string of them. I have suggested once or twice to a couple of recent ones, that it may be best to go our seperate ways, to which they reply... 'no, let's not do that!'
There is always a good reason however, why some people from our past do not make it to our future. ....so don't let it bother you. If both are equally interested in remaining friends then all is well and good. If he is not, best just to move on and look to the future.

Show ALL Forums