Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Can't add a post
 finandfine
Msg: 11 (view)

Can't add a post
Posted: 7/22/2012 1:03:24 AM
I can't help but to ask, you say my posts were redundant, yet I always did a Search for the problem was having or what ever it was at the time, and nothing ever came up in any Searchs, how is that redundant???? I think you people need totalk to your users rather then assume, there is enough of that on this site with the users never mind the staff.

What you're failing to get here is it doesnt really matter why a moderator deemed a thread redundant or inappropriate. If a moderator closes or deletes a thread, you have to respect that, and if you don't RESTRICTIONS SUCH AS IMPOSED ON YOU are given.

Do you really not see how reposting after a thread of yours was closed is like saying "screw you moderator, screw you!"

Bottom line, it isn't up for debate in the forums.
If you really have a concern about a moderator decision, then email the moderator directly.
Basically calling us asses in the forums isn't going to get you anywhere but off of here.

That being said, there is no need to talk to you about it, it is all listed in the user agreement YOU AGREED TO when you joined POF. If you can't follow it, that is on YOU not the moderators.

Thread closed. Clearly point not being absorbed.

finandfine
Msg: 10 (view)

Can't add a post
Posted: 7/22/2012 12:55:08 AM
a person is to know (ignoring the fact they were locked which i would had assumed would had been a big hint not to repost)

i thought they were just not getting posted like today
you would think you would talk about the problem if there was one
bottom line you assumed you make an ass out of you an me

Okay let me break it down for you.
Let's say you post a thread. A moderator comes and locks it, and writes "thread closed - redunant".
You then say to yourself "oooh well I better go repost it then"
What message does that send to the moderators.
It sends a CLEAR MESSAGE to us that you don't care what ruling we made, you're just going to do whatever you want to do anyways. I don't consider this to be an assumption. I can tell you that is a fact, so to quote you "you assumed and made an ass out of you".

finandfine
Msg: 9 (view)

Can't add a post
Posted: 7/22/2012 12:51:34 AM
I did not know this, as i have not been back to this site since 2007

what i was trying to post for help

When etiting my profile, at the bottom of the page, it says Spend 5000 activity points or upgrade to an Upgraded membership to enable these themes:
(Even if your upgraded membership expires, you will have access to these themes forever.)

Keep in mind ,before spending the 5000 points, I had use of PROFILE THEMES

I clicked the buy now, the sceen changed and showed 5000 less points, thinking by spending these 5000 points I would get all the other option, it took my 5000 points, but I see nothing new when loghed in, i though i would see things like user last login, things we use to get free before then was taken away as POF wanted our monney
i do not get what I got for my 5000 points other then RIPPED OFF as I had use of PROFILE THEMES
like profiile colores back ground images, if that is what the 5000 points was to give me, I already had them, so why would it allow me to buy just PROFILE THEMES a 2nd time if i had bought PROFILE THEMES
before since i was using them.

I do not see what that 5000 points I wasted got me, other then Screwed, ripped off. like you get from people on here. pls refund
 finandfine
Msg: 8 (view)

Can't add a post
Posted: 7/22/2012 12:37:16 AM
Thank you for your reply, I do know about the histry lin as ell at the top of the page is My Forums, witch is same.

Not sure what fourm is locked, but I have tried to post a new tread in Help forum and it will not post using the button post new tread, I have tried it 4 time now, and it takes me back to the help forum home page were I clicked post new tread

that is because your ability to start new threads was revoked for posting redundant threads. Bottom line, you started threads, they were locked because they were redundant and you kept reposting them again. (ignoring the fact they were locked which i would had assumed would had been a big hint not to repost)

finandfine
Msg: 6 (view)

Can't add a post
Posted: 7/22/2012 12:19:14 AM
we I see this one posted fine, it took me to this post right after I posted, but the 2 posts I tried in help forum did not, WHY is that
 finandfine
Msg: 5 (view)

Can't add a post
Posted: 7/22/2012 12:17:49 AM
I am just testing here ,because I have tyried posting in the help forum and I can not find my post/s after i post them, there not in myForums, I have not been on this site in 3 years, had my profile hiden, got sick of all the players, now I come back and find the very same girls on as 3 years ago, I do not know why I can not post, and there use to be a link to contact the owner but i see it is no more:modhammer:
 finandfine
Msg: 46 (view)

Holy crap... my first honest to goodness nutcase
Posted: 4/13/2009 6:33:22 PM
Oh I Can relate, try being with a great person, one you have been looking for all your life,, you drive 100's of miles to be with her, leaving your own home unattended, for weeks, things are going like a dream, then BAM, right out of the blue,, WOW syco man,,, that’s what you find on here.. heee, good thing there’s a place to post them, to save others... heee read my profile, I take them all as a social experiment,, sad part was I new she was on meds and did not know why when she was so happy al the time. But

I love her to bits, now that’s real bad and I know it,,,
 finandfine
Msg: 1 (view)

can not delete My Matches in my in box [Closed Thread]
Posted: 1/28/2009 7:53:36 PM
Can someone remove the email, My Matches in my in box, i opened the message many times an it still lights up in green saying i have 1 new message, it will not clear off, so i always think i have a new messsage, we do not need this spam in our in box, after all there is a link to what they say are my matchs in the top of the page, they can't be any more wrong then they are, PLEASE REMOVE IT FROM MY IN BOX so it is not always telling me i have 1 new msg

Thanks
 finandfine
Msg: 157 (view)

Plentyoffish Music.
Posted: 7/19/2008 7:34:19 AM
profiles with the player on them, take a good 7-10 min. to load as it is
 finandfine
Msg: 156 (view)

Plentyoffish Music.
Posted: 7/19/2008 7:30:25 AM

Although many People here request 'Autoplay', it ain't gonna happen for the very same Reasons you have cited here.

Thanks, thats a big releaf, there are many people that are like my self that can not get DSL as service providers do not have the wires or the distance on there wireless towers to give us DSL, so for now were left with no chose but good old slow dail up, I wish that I could change it but we can't, one provider is talking about setting up a satilite service but wow the set=up fee is something else, never mind the high monthly fee.

Thanks again, keep pages limited, even profiles with a lot of photos on them is bad enought to load...chears
 finandfine
Msg: 7 (view)

New suggestions to the site and profiles
Posted: 7/18/2008 8:20:11 PM
I would really like to see it mandatory for a photo for every profile, this site is getting really boring with the very high number of profiles with out photo's, in most case's these are fake or people that just want to play games, after all who wants to even contact a person that has no photo, it just bogs down the system, just like this new music stuff has done, thank god it dose not auto play.. it's prity bad when you do a search and you get 30 page of profiles an only 10 profiles with photos, even though I know you can filter them out, it is also real bad on your matchs,, its geting to be a reall pain, an I'd rather avoid the site then have to put up with stuff like this..

just my 2 cents
 finandfine
Msg: 154 (view)

NEW FEATURE: Plentyoffish Music using IMEEM - How To Use
Posted: 7/11/2008 3:31:17 PM
you don't past it into your profile, you past it into the imeem box on the top of your edit profile page, were it says past imeem here
 finandfine
Msg: 153 (view)

Plentyoffish Music.
Posted: 7/11/2008 12:29:14 PM
OMG "PLEASE" don't make it auto play,, god there's to much crap on site's were us on dial up can't even begin to go to because they have way to much on a page, and it locks up our system to the point you cant move,, it seem every web master thinks everyone has high speed, it is not the case, there are 1000's of us who can not get high speed,, there just is not wires to a lot of us by providers to get us high speed,, just to down load one song on dial up takes up to 20 to 30 min. and you can't move from the page until it complets..
i my self have been tring to get high speed were we live for over 4 years, but bell dose not have the wires to do so, i have also tried to get high speed wireless but once again the tower's are 7 mile from us and being the teran is very hilly the signal is lost in a very short distance,,, so please don't make it auto play,, i as well as many would have no chose but to avoid such web pages....
 finandfine
Msg: 56 (view)

Men in their 30's with no children
Posted: 5/25/2008 11:27:54 PM
Well I think everyone here just about is focusing on the fact that he ended the marage because he wanted a child, one real big thing your missing here, is marage is a two way street…..

He states this::::: failed to mention that we also were fighting on a regular basis, mainly about her kids. She has 3 from a previous relationship and one of the main tensions we had was her not letting me discipline kids. I mean if she wanted me to be her children's step father, I could not be a partial step father, it was all the way or not at all. She also would undermine my authority by not punishing the kids for things I felt they needed to be punished for. It was a major source of tension to me and for whatever reason, she said she would never change and that was that.

NOW the way I see it, this is more why he ended it as anyone would in there right mind,, it’s DOA on that alone…………………….trust me I have been there my self and tried for many years to over look it… did it work, NO, why, it’s not a two way street and your only staying hoping things will change.. so stop focusing one the one thing of a person changing his or her mind.

I have one son fro my first mirage back in 1983 and remarried again in 1998 to a gal that said she did not want any children, I also told her I want to develop and live on my country property, and if that is what she wanted then we would get married, as I also said, before we married, I don’t want you coming back in 3 to 5 years saying you want to move to town.

Well 6 months after we got married she said she did not know if she wanted any children, I told her, please make up your mind before I turn 40, well one year later she started bugging to move to town. I would not here of that one, after all I made that very clear before we married.

Well in summer of 2006 she started running around, yes I have lots of proof, she started moving stuff out of the house behind my back thinking I would not notice, hum thinks I’m dumb. One morning in November she was heading out the door at a time I could never get her to get up to do anything at all, was very unlike her. I told her not to bother coming back, she replied what your sick of me, I said no not at all but do you really think I don’t know what your doing? To make a long story short.

She left and has never returned, one day she said to me, if I did not tell her the if she did not decide to have a child before I turned 40 it would be to late, we would still be together. I said this is the first I heard, she said I know but it was to late to say anything because I was past 40, I said you could not talk to me? She said why it was to late. So a 9 year marriage and family was down the drain, She is Catholic and to date she site in that Catholic, and as you may or may not know, c Catholic church is staunchly opposed to divorce.
Hypocrite just as I feel she was in our mirage. A child was never out of question in my mind, making her happy was.

That’s my two cents, best to ya
 finandfine
Msg: 2 (view)

GR Men...where are you?
Posted: 11/4/2007 6:27:50 AM
i find the same thing, i think we have to start looking beyond our home city, saying that most people have limits on there profile that stop us from making first contact,, you know the old saying look outside the box
 finandfine
Msg: 10 (view)

Lost a dear friend, doing what he loved
Posted: 10/18/2007 6:11:33 PM

Remember and cherish the friendship that you had. Good luck.

How true you are when you say::

We live in a throwaway society today, many people, F__ it Unfortunately "Most" people toss friends away as fast and easily as their garbage!

I do cherish the friendship I had with Ron very much,, that is why it is so hard.. We told each other things, we would never dream of telling an other.. This is something I can not replace, Ron was a guy some what like me, I feel;; I really can't say it much better then his obituaries in today’s paper,, not in writing any way, I’m not a writer, in person yes I can;; I would like to share with all of you this write up, so you can maybe get to feel what he really was..

http://tbay.ok.bc.ca/stories.php?id=70380
 finandfine
Msg: 70 (view)

Appears on 999 members favorites lists
Posted: 10/18/2007 7:44:58 AM
not a good feeling in any case
 finandfine
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 10/13/2007 9:11:56 PM
I would like to thank each an everyone of you dear people for two things:
1-- for not having my post that is so very important to me, for not having it deleted as they did when I fist posted this at 3am today Saturday Oct 13th on the off topic treads, that was unbelievable..

2- for all your supporting words, they have been wonderfully, Thank you all, from the bottom of my hart..

A lot of people don't give much though to the lose of a friend I find, all I can say to those that I have come across, I alway say, then they must not have been a true friend, that is how I feel about those that have told me so,, maybe they have never experienced a real true friend, have they?
I don't have many "True friends", over my years, I've come to know the different forms, from a true friend to those that want to be your friend, for only there own selfish gain.

Ron has been True friend to me, for many many years, more then I can remember, I can recall each and every year back to the early 70's when his girls were very young.. I beleave I could never replace the friendship we so dearly had, I will always remember Ron till my last days..

This is most likely against there darn forum rules, please forgive me, to me it is not a website, its public news,,,oh well I Feel the need to post this link, only so you can have a better in site to what kind of guy my dear friend Ron is.. as well as how many see Ron as.

http://www.chroniclejournal.com/stories_local.php?id=69799

Ron will always be with me in some form, till we meet again.

Love always my friend
 finandfine

Posted: 10/13/2007 11:39:25 AM

Sorry for your loss, but really hes not gone as long as there are memories like these. Now he lives in you and all the others he knew. ...

Thank you.. That is why I say:::: You maybe gone, not forgotten..
 finandfine
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 10/13/2007 11:34:31 AM

It brings tears to my eyes too as I know how it feels to lose a true friend.

Thanks
The tears were over flowing when I wrote it, an still are...
 finandfine
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 10/13/2007 11:31:25 AM

I am sorry you lost your best friend. That was a very nice memorial to him. Let him live forever in your heart, which I know he will.

Thank you very much.. He will be sadly mist by many. Main thing is, he was doing what he loved for almost 40 something years, when his plain, that I've been in many a times, went down, the other day

Can you beleave I posted this very same in off topic;s, it got deleted by the member, go figer
 finandfine

Posted: 10/13/2007 11:11:46 AM
Great dear friends are hard to find, you've known him all your life, you joke with him, you fly with him, you fish with him, you help each other out, when in need, no matter what it is....Then one day he is gone,,,,,,,,Ron my hart an thoughts are with you. Flying was your life....
Bye my friend, not forever.... You have touched my hart, my life in more ways then you know.. Over the many years, you gave me an my loved one's experiences we would never have had with out you, you will always be remembered.

It's so true friends are for life and that we are, true friends are hard to find. I must say you are a true friend..... You always said, doing what you love, makes who we are, you did, till your very last day.... doing what you loved.....

You maybe gone, not forgotten......
Bye my friend, not forever.

I sent this out in cyberspace with hopes it will find you....

Arnold
all my love
like as son you never had.. You have touched my hart an sole.
 finandfine
Msg: 52 (view)

What Do you think about tatoos Sexy or a turn-off?
Posted: 10/11/2007 7:52:48 PM
My earlier post
Sorry but I have to side with your potential mates, as being disgusting and disfiguring to have tatoos, as well as a huge turn off....

Okay okay stop with all the e-mails already. Because of my earlier post. My mailbox has been on overload, asking so you won't have anything to do with me or even talk to me because I have a tattoo..

So let me clear this up, even though I think tattoos are disgusting and disfiguring and a turn off, that does not mean I will not except that in you.

That's a choice you made in your past life, I can accept it as long as it's nicely done. But here's the catch, if you were my date or my lover. I would hope at least you'd asked me how I would feel, about you getting one, or another one, I would tell you I'd rather you not, and hope you would reconsider.

I am certainly not going to judge you are condoned you are consider you not an option, most certainly not. I didn't think such a small post would start such a commotion. But hey, I loved all the e-mails, but enough is enough

Arnold
 finlands-hot
Msg: 62 (view)

What would you do if the person you are seeing updates their profile?
Posted: 10/8/2007 7:15:44 PM
000firefighter

I see your on the same page and have received

Then again hay: there/s the odd one out
 finlands-hot
Msg: 9 (view)

~ Men who hug & the women who love them! ~
Posted: 10/8/2007 12:59:41 PM
OH LOVE This one

I love to hug, and cuddle, and snuggle up with someone special.
It's always a wonderful feeling to be so close to the one you love.

Don't know were I got it from, shire is not in my family, maybe thats why, don't' know. I shire love it, sometimes even more then sex.

Problem is find the one that love's it just as much!
 finlands-hot

Post i feel was a health problem but was deleted
Posted: 10/8/2007 12:26:17 AM
This has to do with a post I feel is the start of a real bad heath problem, and the post was deleted and should not have as it is someones health we are talking about..

it was at one time, I had and just about died from it..

Anyway who ever you are that made that post about how you were feeling the next day after the night before... And You do all kinds of 10k run;s and don't ever feel that way from running ...

You said it was only after a real good night of doin it

Here is what happened to me.
Aan overdose of Viagra will lead to it. Heee hha

No, seriously now see your doctor and ask him to do a blood test to check your thyroid

I had this happen to me about 15 years ago, and after a year of testing. They finally did a thyroid test, by this time I had lost close to 70 pounds and was very ill.

Your very symptoms was the very onset of it. Don't ask me how or what it has to do with it.

I don't remember, when it came back that I had hyperactive thyroid with Graves' disease.
After 2nd year they did there old radioactive iodine trick to burn a thyroid out, a years worth of medication. to slow it down before they could give me the radioactive iodine , 200 days later I was back to myself.

My very first symptoms were exactly as you explained what the doctors didn't take it of any seriousness, by the time they figured it out a year later. they just about lost me, that's how sick I got.
Again this guy that posted should not have been delete, This is someones health problem, maybe this one will too before he finds it. I CAN'T Be LEAVE YOU PEOPLE DELETED IT.

He may not ask his doctor thinking he may get kicked out or that other feeling we get, just as he did here.
 finlands-hot
Msg: 57 (view)

What would you do if the person you are seeing updates their profile?
Posted: 10/7/2007 8:29:25 PM
This is why I feel that anyone that is on this or any other dating site and you meet someone and you become exclusive' or just dating stage you are no longer single at all, you are in a relationship.
Never mind hiding your profile and using the excuse your only here for the forums as it is total bull.. s***t you are only fooling your self.

YOU DELETE YOUR PROFILE TOTALLY..

Anything less then that your still shopping and thats all there is to it.

Not only are you not giving your relationship a true chance nor are you being loyal or true to him/her or your self, you still shopping, like it or not

For those of you that say: oh I have met so many good Friendships on POF or what ever dating site.. If there good friends, well I'm shire by now they have your home email address by now, if not make a page of your self on a friends network like myspace, or facebook or any of those sites as I think you have no right being on a dating site at all.

Be it your saying: friends, forum or what ever you what to call it as your lying it your self as well as your partner and every one else.

Dating site are for people looking for something there missing or want.

The people that say there only here for the forums, news flash, your praying on the unfortunate one's and you no longer rate as far as knowing truly were that other single poster is coming from, bieist never mind the fact you no long fit in these forum you no longer have an unbiased opinion. (Still Shopping)

The way I see it if you stay for the forums you to are still shopping for something better....
Think I'm wrong thats fine, bottom line I know many people that were happily married and one of them were posting on dating sites and it was to be just something they liked to do... Guess what my friends, one of them up an left the wife/husband, children as well as everything they built together, all for some guy or woman they met on the so called forums on dating sites.

The people that are no longer looking for someone, close you account as your plugging up the COMPATIBILITY and SEARCH pages and using up values bandwidth, as well as bogging the system down for one s lone guy that runs this, space and storage... its bad enough we have profile on here that are dead as the user's have not logged in in over a year, this you don't know till you add them to your list.. Anyway you look at it, it's bad news.
 finlands-hot
Msg: 95 (view)

men.. your honest opinion please
Posted: 10/7/2007 2:00:41 PM
You are very young, so there is nothing wrong with a 'casual relationship at all, beleave me, take your time

You are a great looking gal, Girls with looks like yours are going to get hit on a lot but you can count on it being no more then them trying to get another check mark in there bubblies books.

I really think your both playing with fire/games witch is only going to bring on very bad hurts that will stay with you for life... If you really have feelings for him as well as him for you, you must have, and start now, good communication, as that is number one key in any relationship... if you don't have it, you have nothing. Anyone can say I love you to get in your pants, it takes a true person to open the book on you life in full with the person you trust, again if theres no trust you have nothing. open your hart sole an mind'

one other thing do not let it all be one sided, it takes two, remember that.

No time like the present to start being totally open on how you both feel as well as what you want... If you don't start this now all your relationship will always have the vary same ending>>>

I CAN TELL YOU FIRST HAND, IT IS NOT A GOOD FEELING HIM OR YOU WANT TO HAVE... Trust me..
Take your time because time is a virtue
A 'casual relationship is fine, seeing each other 2 or 3 times a week is great, don't rush into anything

Good luck!!!
 finlands-hot
Msg: 98 (view)

Why are most men looking for Friends with Benefits?
Posted: 10/5/2007 1:53:05 PM
Justjanics: I cant even email you. huum!

One more thing to uglybetty: what is T&A must be a spelling mistake as it don't even come up in the incarta dictionaries: some other sex thing maybe? can't email you so posted
 finlands-hot
Msg: 97 (view)

Posted: 10/5/2007 1:04:20 PM

Seeeeeee... told ya so!! lol it's all about the chase!!!

If only you were Closer to me, hell I'd love the chase with you

mabe mabe not; shire hell why not!

Arnold
ooxxo
 finlands-hot
Msg: 65 (view)

Daughter fallin' in love with my boyfriend
Posted: 10/5/2007 10:42:20 AM
Come on people, can you not see this woman/man???? That is running this thread is just a scammer or just someone out for all this supper attention, (as I Think) look at her history. I see people like this on another site an there all from over sea’s or out of the USA or Canada. As he/she?? Is from. She’s loving it. Do you really think someone with any respect would not post something like this on the World Wide Web if they were for real. My vote it to delete her/him??

Best of all she’s hiding behind her profile with no pic, like a good percentage of the members on here. To me one pic should be mandatory with a verified id card faxed to the site staff at sine up.. I feel no pic your a game player or hiding something witch I see piss’s a lot of good people off on this site.

Hell if I had a profile with no pic hell I could have a lot of fun too. Hell do a search on your matches and you get 70 pages, limit the search too photos only and your lucky to have 3 pages left. To me if a profile dose not have a pic I don’t waste my time..

A mandatory photo would stop all this crap. If you like this crap go to myspac**dotcom and you have a 1000 of these dead leads a day.
 finlands-hot
Msg: 60 (view)

Posted: 10/5/2007 12:05:42 AM
are you taken to me? what is btw?

i know this post is a total fake, saw it long ago, but hell
 finlands-hot
Msg: 57 (view)

Posted: 10/4/2007 11:35:08 PM
FOOD for Thought!

Got to thinking about this thread last night. Were not a fly on the wall after all.

lets for one minute, turn this around. Is it possible that your Daughter just may feel comfortable around your boy friend as if It was her own mom and dad sitting there, possible? She like any other Daughter around her mom and dad sister’s an brothers in a healthy family and maybe add in a real good adult friend, Daughter/s brother/s are walking around scantily dressed. Would you all be posting so negatively and judgmental? I think not…. After all it’s very healthy if she is comfortable with her sexuality.
 finlands-hot
Msg: 86 (view)

Posted: 10/4/2007 10:16:46 PM
I see most on here see there's no harm in Friends with Benefits - Well I for one do, if it’s a new friend online or not, in 9 out of 10 some one will start to get feelings for the other, it’s inevitable and that someone will get hurt, if not total crushed.. In my very much younger years, I tried it a few times or more, so I know 1st hand. The bigger problem is if the other person doesn’t give a dam one way or the other, so I ask was it real friend? USE A SERVICE. And yes at one time or another I had a real true friend that ether one of us could turn to, to fill our needs or anything.

We were for many years great friends and still are to this day, the sex part never was a problem for ether one of us as we were just there for one another.. If one of us got involved in a relationship we still remand great friends, with out the sex.. There were never any hard feelings only happy for the other… Today she is happily married and we remained good friends minus the sex. dam

I am not looking for Friends with Benefits.. On the other side of the coin if two people going into it have no idea what they want, witch I think is ok, could have realistic expectations, some one will most likely get heart, no more then a new relationship, no two ways about it.

Having sex with strangers, or near-strangers, is usually nothing but a disaster in the making. Besides, way too much diseases out there, so until some kind of commitment can be made with one person and trust, my pants are staying on (I think), start off as a casual relationship for say.

My profile says friends, deep down I know what I want and need.
What I would like though, is to be in agreement that we are both hoping for the possibility of something more lasting.

At this time I have only been separated from my wife of 8 years that was total one sided in the love an affection, needs an communication department as I was told and believe she lacked in her sexuality.. So I need to find some special person SOON!! Hhaa. Or I may have to reconsider this, find Friends with Benefits thing, and really hope no one would get hurt. So not me..

As it stands for me I don’t really know what I really what…///??

Off topic for one second:::: What burns me up on these forums is reading all those dam letter that mean noting to a good part of people on here., like FWB and what ever those others are,, then you read there profile and she wants someone that can at lest spell, as part of who she is looking for.. I can’t spell for beans, who really care, REALLY, we all have some not so good points. I your saying this stop using these letters that mean sh***t. Spell it. Well that’s another topic in it’s self.

Back to topic
Ya if that made any sense A
Ar
 finlands-hot
Msg: 22 (view)

Posted: 10/3/2007 9:27:07 PM
Ok, what’s on my mind here is, if he is buying her everything she points at.. WHAT is he buying you? i.e Everything you point at??? HUMMM??????????? Think hard NOW, and I think you will have your answer............

I have seen this many time’s with older gals with younger guy’s were ether a Daughter or Son start fallin' in love with girl friend or boy friend…. YES I am saying it goes on both ways, I seen more with couples were the girl friend dose more for the boy friends son then the so called boy friend.. I’ve seen it both ways in my life,, the funny part is, the other partner will never look at it because they don’t what to believe it….. Then they do: TO LATE!

Don’t get me wrong it may all be ok and not the case at all, TAKE off there blinders and pay very close attention as to what is really going on!!! Mean thing to do now is talk to here and DO NOT let her run your life, take charge now,,, before she ends up making you something you nor her are ready to be……………if not with your b/f it will be some other older guy… Her would not go to jail, as last I heard the legal age is 16, in Canada. Unless I lot all sense of time.

eyes open
NOW!!---!!!
ooxxoo
Arnold
 finlands-hot
Msg: 34 (view)

what do you do when the sex sucks in a relationship, but your in love?
Posted: 9/29/2007 11:46:13 PM

I hate when that happens. I am starting to think that you just can't have both. Great relationship *and* great sex. You just have to pick one or the other. Right now, I can't find either one

I'm shire you can, un-less your doing somefin wrong!! a gal like a you should have absolutely no problem what so ever, un-less your crying wolf ..............????????????/

ooxxoo
Ar
 finlands-hot
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 9/29/2007 11:33:53 PM

- guys like direct stimulation, girls generally like to be touched everywhere, guys need to cum so they can relax, girls need to relax so they can cum, guys don't need foreplay, girls do, etc.
(sorry for any false generalizations)

Sorry my dear, don't want to burst your bubble...But HAY, I don't know were you got that info from, "SO FALSE" we my not need it, if you wana turn me off or bore us thats a good way. I know I love givin and recivin foreplay just as much as you if not MORE!!!!!!

AR
 finlands-hot
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 9/29/2007 4:17:42 PM

...Hmmm maybe thats why it sucks..they're on rocks and stones and what not instead of on a bed?
Staying in a relationship like that would being akin to sticking a fork in your forehead every day when you get up in the morning!

More like slamming it in a closet door! Don’t get me wrong she was a supper gal all around, I just hope it was not her way of making it better for her short fall.. She was supper to me in other ways, the 9 years I had with her I cherish

...Hmmm maybe thats why it sucks..they're on rocks and stones and what not instead of on a bed?!

No not the rocks you kidding? Im my dreams ya.
 finlands-hot
Msg: 22 (view)

Posted: 9/29/2007 12:00:35 PM
Allow me to turn the table here to the other way around

In all my years I never had this happen to me, if love making was real bad to bad I could take all the time needed to help her find her way.. I wasn't till my last 8 year marriage that it happened, before we married I new it was bad but though it was only because she may have felt un-easy until we were married, and I would just take all the time that was needed. I talked to her many times in a very very sweet way,, even went as far as going for professional help, but guess what? I, as well as the professional said she had no interest and went on to tell her what she needed to do, again no interest at all.

Believe me in 9 years I tried everything literally possible, and right to the very end I never really gave up.. One thing I can tell you if you do not have at lest a good sex life, it really dose not mater how other things are you just can't hold it together. You can an still be very much in love, it's not going to work.. I'm not saying sex is the most important part of a relationship, if you don't have at lest someone willing to try, you have not what you think..

I do know I did an tried anything and everything I could, believe me..

This is one thing that was a 1st for me and really hope it never dose again.. It’s not a good feeling for anyone to go though.
yaya I know your going to say I just blowing my horn, not at all!!
Ar
 finlands-hot

Pof new tool Plentyoffish Seduction Style Guide, why not on profile
Posted: 9/18/2007 12:33:12 AM
this is an new tool on pof
Plentyoffish Seduction Style Guide

If you dare to proceed, this test will generate a complete step by step guide on how someone would seduce you from the first date all the way to your bed and you wouldn't be able to resist.

Results will not be shown on your profile, nor do you need to be a member to take this

ok since it reads:: Results will not be shown on your profile

well what good is it and want do we do with it? should we not have the option to have it on out profile.... if no one can see it like the other 2 tests i.e Needs & Compatibility I think the Seduction Style Guide should be there as well,, why not no diff..

later in to it it tells you: it becomes part of your profile,,, so were do people find mine??? i can't even find it i seen it after i did it,, closed it now were did it go?
 finlands-hot

READ help, but still get loged out why?
Posted: 9/17/2007 11:34:02 PM
in regards to the Lmhosts File. all extentions

they are in my window file on all systems as they are needed for my network
 finlands-hot
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 9/17/2007 11:28:08 PM
all my systems run IE7 an firefox and the same deal.. i don't use aol at all.... no good
 finlands-hot
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 9/17/2007 11:23:26 PM
I SHOULD ALSO SAY...
I also use 3 other very high end software for spyware as well as anti virus programs..... all temp, cookies off line filess are cleaned daily these are all on auto evrything clean, updates and so on.... by far this in not a new toy to me. its my main daily tool of life for the past 7 years..\

this site is the only one I have ever had a problem that i have not been able to corect....

any other ideas
 finlands-hot
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 9/17/2007 11:11:59 PM
sorry been using all that software for 0ver 3 years as well hyjackthis for longer, and be en thought all the links you sent many times,, all thiese items are well known to me as i build my own website from the ground up, as well as help other do there system repairs and sell hardware and other peoples sites, these items are not new to me at all,,, like i said in the 1st post, I HAVE NO problem staying loged on any other site...ie dating, myspace, and many other i can't list. again the software links i run all the time....
lets see what else you can thimk of..it would help

thank you
Arnold
 finlands-hot

Posted: 9/17/2007 10:14:04 AM
ok I have read and looked over all help postings and still can not find out why I have to keep loging in many times a day...
I log into my mail.. look over, say profiles, or forum posts and as soon as I try to post or send an email or any thing you want to do that you need to be loged in for, it brings me back to my email log in pag... WHY???

I can stay loged in on all other sites for days at a time and not even move in the site.. this one i move around and still get longed out.. I have 3 computors and its the same on all... and yes this has been done over and over, I give up as it is Frustrating.
Just to do this post i have loged in 2 time..

Login Page Keeps Appearing

Why Do I Have To Login Numerous Times When I'm Already Logged In?

In order to prevent the login page from appearing over and over again you need to activate your cookies. You can do this by clicking on Tools on your browser, then Internet Options, then Enable Cookies or set the security setting to anything but High.
 finlands-hot
Msg: 47 (view)

What Do you think about tatoos Sexy or a turn-off?
Posted: 9/17/2007 12:07:19 AM
Sorry but I have to side with your potential mates, as being disgusting and disfiguring to have tatoos, as well as a huge turn off....
 finlands-hot
Msg: 30 (view)

how do i get the man i love to forgive me for the awful things i said??
Posted: 9/13/2007 7:04:18 PM

Personally if ANY woman I associate with has an uncontrolled mouth I get rid of her in a hurry

took the word right out of my mouth

finlands-hot
Msg: 26 (view)

how do i get the man i love to forgive me for the awful things i said??
Posted: 9/8/2007 9:49:33 PM
Kelly let me 1st say if he has any insight at all he will not call you when he gets back.
Your most likely asking why I say this.

1st off I feel some woman always try that PMSing deal all the time when I see those red flags of your action. I my self would accept your apologue, on the other hand my blinders would be off an looking in from the out side. For me my eye's open up real fast when a gal starts off saying very hurtful things. If they go on an on what I am I to them? What do you ladies think we are? Something you can take you own PMS out on us loving guy's.. my advice is see your doctor and get something to help you with your PMS problem before going after this or any other relationship.. My self I recently met a gal on here that I feel has the very same problem and I pulled way back the 1st time she when off on me, the 2nd time I really took a big step back (THE FLAG"S WERE FLYING RED HOT. 3rd time good by, but if YOU need someone to talk to give me a call, that's as far as that one would ever go I'LL tell you that much.
I think if you’re that way in the start of any kind of relationship, I would heat to be there in a years time, that’s plane suicide as I see it... not to mention a wast off my time..

I have to ask how sincere are you with you apologies?? As it sound to me to REAL that you say sorry and then do it again>>> Personal I would run like hell and not look back. I'm not a door mate for PMSING FEMALS BEFORE GOING ANY FARTHER... MY Self I had a 2 year common-law deal with a gal that was always PMSING OUT ON ME>. I tried for over a year to get her to talk to her Doc. and she would not.. I feel she ruined what we had big time.. NOW I see her and she is on a drug to help her and I must say she is totally different now from what I see. Only thing is I could never go back to her other then being a friend as there is just to much crap back there with her I can't see that heart to go away. And if it ever did we would never have what we had again.

IF YOU WANT OR FEEL THE NEED TO GO OFF ON SOMEONE AT LEST KEEP IT IN THE “I” such as I feel you are an so on..

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FISHING
OOXX A

Show ALL Forums