Author Thread: Men losing interest?
 Darwin1971
Msg: 6 (view)

Men losing interest?
Posted: 10/17/2018 9:43:39 PM
longest relationship 1 year
A- sexual
looking for a long term. marriage?

So you are wondering where all the decent men are? Well figure they are not looking for a friend or a sex less marriage.
1 year relationship I have had fish longer than that. Take it that is how long it took for the men in your life to figure out you only put out because you are expected to do it rather than you like to do it? Decent men want to be wanted for things other then a cash cow or a life style provider and your looks well they only go so far.

It is good that you have figured out what makes you tick or not tick in this case.

Now you can call me all kinds of nasty names but I don't think I am telling you nothing that you didn't already know.

Best of luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 8 (view)

Vagina unsettles me
Posted: 5/23/2018 8:59:57 PM
ok unsettles ? That is a "I am Afraid" response. at this age most of the women you will encounter haven't even had a deep orgasm if any . RELAX AND focus on her. A woman's main sexual organ.... is between her ears if you are sliding your hands down her pants you are 1/2 way there.

Get her pants off and just enjoy the experience of being involved in her letting you be with her. SMELL, VIEW, ENJOY THE FEELINGS OF JUST BEING WITH HER. Tell her she is beautiful and take a deep breath as you kiss her inner thighs.
IF in that Moment you are thinking oh that is where she pees. you are in the wrong mind set and you have deeper problem!!
 Darwin1971
Msg: 31 (view)

What is stupid?
Posted: 5/3/2018 2:26:17 PM
IMO stupid is having the information, knowledge, awareness to avoid or mitigate a issue or problem but then ignoring these and doing it anyway in most cases repeatedly. So in a way the word stupid does not indicate a level of intelligence but a state of being in many ways.
For example we can watch a person doing some stupid ass stuff (tricks) on a bike and go that guy is stupid for trying that. While he is weighing all the info and calculating the risk versus the rewards. In the end if he fails he is stupid and if he succeeds well he could be a hero/star.

although we can look at someones single action and based off our own experience/knowledge can call said person stupid.

While being dumb/slow either about a subject or in general it can be overcome by having other gifts/skills.
Being ignorant can be overcome by learning or experience in life.
Generally speaking you can over come being dumb/slow or ignorant by finding your niche in life and lots of hard work.
Being stupid you may get away with it for a while but if you keep acting/being stupid you will end up hurting someone or yourself.
Adding lazy into the mix of being stupid is a real recipe for disaster. Really being lazy with most IQ levels will result in a poorer quality of life in general.

Being stupid is deciding that you are going to do something despite knowing there is risk to you and/or others future. IMO
So what is the cure to being stupid? Wisdom ?
 Darwin1971
Msg: 10 (view)

Why does my ex girlfriend still text me?
Posted: 3/11/2018 7:38:31 PM
Problem with a lot of today's men mostly younger than 30 think with Disney goggles and the women, well the pretty ones anyway can look down from the pedestal of womanhood and play into this. Women are designed to have power over men logic be damned. he will either learn or fall into the same cycle as so many others have done.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 7 (view)

Why does my ex girlfriend still text me?
Posted: 3/11/2018 6:27:50 PM
you are the fall back guy. If she finds out that things suck being single as long as you are on the line(fishing line) you can be reeled in. Having you there is a big comfort and safety net for her. 3 am drunk calls!!!?? So think about this how many times she go out and gets drunk only to go home with another guy? She text you when she is feeling doubt in her life and you are the sucker fish reassuring her that she is wanted.

Best thing you can do if you want her back go out and do something with your life and become successful in what ever you are wanting to do BUT you are 19 do not settle for a woman that plays with you and your life. Oh and do not take her back right away once she comes back!!!! DO NOT or you might as well sign over to her half of your income and what every you will own for the next 20 years cause good chance she will end up with it anyways in 5-15 years.

Oh and go do some searching.. start with an ear for men in the videos. solve all your relationship issues when you get your head out of clouds.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 39 (view)

Girlfriend has sexual aversion
Posted: 1/30/2018 6:21:20 PM
ok dude !!

go to the you tube deal and type in " an ear for men" listen to every ****ing video he has then come back here and ask another question I dare ya!!! get some balls
 Darwin1971
Msg: 19 (view)

I dont know what I am doing wrong
Posted: 12/20/2017 5:26:16 PM
ok you kinda look like a dumb ass but I'll give you this. First "outgoing" can quickly go straight to ass, player, or just plain old**** so keep it in check being smart witted is better.
Now for me Dancing has been great. Learn how to do it, don't over drink and don' t dance to get laid. Dance for the fun of it and to improve yourself (THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!). Getting laid because you can dance is far better trust me!!!

Now you say dancing!!?? WTF that is for (fill in what you want)

But trust me
most dancers have great bodies
most dancers get out and are active
Care about looking good.
Most dancers do not drink a lot so cheaper dates

Tell me another hobby that can say that? oh by the way most good dancers have seen a bunch of you dumb asses that just dance to get laid(been there done that). SO AGAIN DO NOT DANCE TO GET LAID!!

And AGAIN DO NOT DANCE TO GET LAID DANCE FOR THE JOY OF IT! Trust me getting laid because you can dance is WAY better!!!

Types of dance you can google to start; west coast swing(i dance this), country swing(I do this), bachatta, salsa, tango. and so many others!!!
 Darwin1971
Msg: 24 (view)

Confusion over guys behaviour
Posted: 12/18/2017 6:01:08 PM
so he seen you and was not impressed (hard truth your not even a 6) but after thinking about it if the price was not 2 high he would bang you. keeping you on the stringer(a fishing thing)

Don't blame him you are not perfect and have your flaws (as we all do). Break this shit down to the simple things less confusion over how anyone acts.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 5 (view)

Same people
Posted: 12/17/2017 4:21:10 PM
Mention it in your profile would help I think.
 Darwin1971

not getting reciprocated pleasure
Posted: 12/17/2017 4:11:14 PM
Hard truth here. How may pounds have you gained since your 20s? Do you shave or at least keep it trimmed? Are you clean?

If your answers to the above are under 20 lbs and yes,yes.. Then you just found a selfish/dumb man. IMO

MEN your first goal should be get her off.. Your mighty shaft of power is not as powerful as you think!! Get her off then you can get yours. you do like the option to get it again right?

WOMEN! DEMAND that you get off! You do understand that you have the power right?

Women here is a thought if you are clean and trimmed give 1-5 min of head (do not let him cum) then climb up on him and put the goods(what you want touched/licked) right in front of his mouth and stay there till your legs are weak. Then let him get his. IMO
 Darwin1971
Msg: 29 (view)

Sturdy Den
Posted: 9/13/2017 6:22:42 PM

I may return to the drawing board on this
But I'm sure that there's an affordable and practicable solution out there
And I've got the impression that none of the experts has the inclination or vision to do enough

Umm guess what all this has been solved but no one want to partake!! sadly :(

It is called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.. Look out for #1 and help #2 when you can. Don't be lazy and let others decide if you live or die!! SIMPLE solution IMO
 Darwin1971
Msg: 4 (view)

A fatal flaw in the Theory of Evolution
Posted: 9/11/2017 3:37:59 PM
OP What ever makes you sleep better. Because you are going to a better place I am sure. oh wait did you pick the right religion(god) over 4,000 to choose from you know?

Posting these talking points you have so carefully copied and pasted is not giving you a pass to heaven try living the life by example. History has shown that forcing your views and trying to convert people that don't want to be converted doesn't work out well.

Please tell me you do think there is some fatal flaws in a lot of beliefs?

Science isn't asking you to believe it's asking you to ask so many questions and find answers or ideas that eventually more and more truth will be learned. The time/distance scales we are talking about are .wow!!! our own galaxy the milky way... If you turned on a flashlight at the edge of it and shined it to the other side it would take 100,000 years for that light to get to the other side. THAT'S BIG and we are just one of billions of galaxies. The galaxy Andromeda a short 2.2 million light years away. Another words the things you see when you look at Andromeda happened 2.2 million years ago.

But I suppose you don't think math/science is right to be able to say that?

Here is the fatal flaw in evolution theory: the natural product of abiogenesis could only have been a single-celled organism that reproduced asexually, which means it would have had to clone itself. But from where did the germs or bacteria come? The only logical answer to that question is also the simplest: abiogenesis must have happened at least twice.

As bad and ignorant as this statement is let me put this into simple terms. I am here therefore It must be true that within the billions of years our current state universe has been around in its ever changing form that I came to be. Even if by accident.
No one created god he/she/it has always been around you would say right? Then is it not possible for the universe(matter) to have always existed maybe just in many forms and states?
 Darwin1971
Msg: 22 (view)

A Sturdy Den
Posted: 9/11/2017 1:14:07 PM
OP surely your are just poking to get a response?

Of course we can build a home that can withstand nature. The people in the keys that live in mobile homes are crazy!! But guess what money talks they didn't want to spend 500 k for a concrete box/boat to be dropped off and anchored in a mobile home lot.

And JFYI building codes are supposed to save lives right? WELL kinda the real reason is to protect insurance and bankers risks so you can get a loan to build a home. There are loopholes for trailers because its big money. Most Trailers do not meet most building codes of your average traditional home built 10 years ago.

No it is not economically feasible to build a home that can withstand a cat 5 hurricane and all the things related to such an event for everyone in risk for that risk. Like should you be allowed to build a log cabin in the middle of a forest or park a mobile home on a beach or my favorite building next 2 and on a mountain that has landslides? FREEDOM is the right to do these things. Expecting others to bail you out every time an act of nature takes that freedom from you that should be the discussion.

BUT that't not politically correct really is it?
 Darwin1971
Msg: 2 (view)

Am I interesting enough?
Posted: 9/10/2017 1:47:24 PM
you want an honest answer brutal or not? This can be a very harsh place.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 26 (view)

When's it time to compromise?
Posted: 9/4/2017 7:56:11 PM

This woman has opted to wash her own sheets, and is more the better for it:

you mean a woman that takes care of herself and watches what she eats and is keeping fit in spite of her age. Says its because she is single and avoids the stress of a relationship.. perfect keep up the good work. Could it be A woman that gets it? Men have been saying this for years.
 Darwin1971

When's it time to compromise?
Posted: 9/4/2017 2:43:09 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...e-age.html

from a woman's perspective found it an interesting read
 Darwin1971
Msg: 17 (view)

craigslist translation
Posted: 9/4/2017 2:35:25 PM

The give-away was telling you to leave your email. When you email a response on craigslist, it's from your email address. All you have to do to get back to you is hit reply. But email gets around dating sites blocking links in messages (because they do target some dating sites too, even POF). Having your address prevents any type of masking, letting them "Re:" before the subject of what you sent them and bypass your spam filter.

damn good thing I never respond to this kinda shit.

So your translation is.

I'm a dude working a scam playing on most men's weakness.

NICE
 Darwin1971
Msg: 13 (view)

craigslist translation
Posted: 8/29/2017 9:30:04 PM

Hi Im a Single woman never been married before
No kids
Live alone
Love outdoors (beach,camping,hiking and spending a lot of time with my loved ones )
I'm seeking for that man who will always love me completely for who I am and will always be there for me

because not every woman is thinking of kids!!!
This woman is 30 and single... wow

Well I Have had such fun but holy crap I'm 30 now!!
I would love for you to like the things I like you know hanging at the beach and camping with loved ones.. lol I love everyone that looks or can give me an adventure!
Damn I need someone that will love me despite the fact that I am a little out there. Come on now the stars show that this is the place to look for love or a sucker.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 12 (view)

craigslist translation
Posted: 8/29/2017 9:11:44 PM

Are you a single man looking for a woman that will love you the way that you should be loved? Treat you the way you should and a woman you will be able to trust throughout the relationship? Well, today maybe both our lucky days. I am the woman I described to a total T. I am looking for a man with age, as with age come wisdom. Someone whom loves and adores children as I have a daughter of my own in which I have complete custodial rights. So we are a package deal. If you have children that is totally fine by me. Please have your own home and stable life, as my life is in need of stability for both my child and myself. I will only be interested in a single man. I am old fashioned, have values, morals and respect for myself and others. Don't take much to make a good woman happy. Just love, attention, affection and the small things, all make me happiest most. I am hoping to establish a life and a great relationship with a really awesome man that will bring joy, love and laughter into your house and make it a cozy home. Like home cooked meals? No problem I love cooking. I am drug, tobacco and alcohol free. Please be sane, safe and stable and know that we need immediate housing. Send a number to call you to begin a new chapter in life. No email replies answered. Hope you reply soon. Tommorow is hump day

another easy to understand translation

**** I have so screwed UP and am able to just about do anything to provided for my kids. despite my history of ****ing men behind the backs of men that have taken me in the past I have changed and now see the light. good god and your horny!? That has to mean it was meant to be!! RIGHT?
I have some baggage and because I am looking out for my kids(this is a good thing) well don't ****ing contact me unless you can take care of another mans child. Now because I don't want to limit 1/2 of the men out there its ok if you have kids but I need you to at least have the balls and money to have gotten a place of your own despite my lack of judgement and lets face it ability to keep my legs closed. Well if you think I can soak you for a year or so maybe even using you as part time babysitter. If that isn't enough I can cook and clean for your ****ing dumb ass. Please just don't have any STDs but right now I am so in need of a MAN to put a roof over my head. Please contact me!!! ASAP!!!!

Well ? That about right?
 Darwin1971
Msg: 71 (view)

Why do you believe or not believe that Climate change is taking place
Posted: 8/25/2017 12:00:54 PM
Everyone talks about CO2 emissions and gases of all sorts. When the earth has had more CO2 in the air in the past much more and low and behold that CO2 was changed into plant life and then oil/coal/gas. Nature has far more power to change the gasses in the air. A single volcano can destroy vast areas of land and sea life along with changing the temperature a few degrees for the entire planet for years (oh colder in most historical events btw). These things are facts.

Now do we have an effect on the environment? VERY LIKELY! but not as much from gas but how we change the landscape of the world.
Think about it
VAST amounts of Black parking lots and black roofs on our buildings replacing large swaths of farmland/grassland/forest
Now these dark areas collect the suns heat and hold onto it longer than a green field. Solution how about a nice white roof or a little whiter road/parking lot. This will reflect more of the suns energy back into space and will help lower the air temp. I know you can cook an egg on a road never been able to cook an egg in a field of grass without the aid of a fire.

The environmental movement has fought for years to limit deforestation and the "let nature do its thing" movement basically saying a forest fire that is started by lightning or nature should be allowed to burn unless it endangers human life or property. But allowing more reasonable logging and forest management could allow for better control of all types of forest fires. these fires put large amounts of CO2 gases into the air.
A tree is a CO2 storage device when you cut down a tree yes the tree dies but you replace each tree you cut down with 3-5 saplings the eventual CO2 footprint will be lower. while the original tree goes into building a building that then locks that CO2 into a structure for many many years 100 years is possible and even when it is torn down most of the time it is then put into a landfill or burned for energy.

A forest is like a huge swamp cooler it converts the suns energy into plant growth instead of heat. It also holds moisture in the air that then cools the air that blows through it. The world has/is losing vast swaths of forest on every continent start with replacing some trees.

Why is it that we feel that we need to invent a way out of this. Nature solved this problem a long time ago.
Do what you can to help. Plant 2-5 trees in your back yard. Plan your trips don't drive to starbucks and sit in line for 15 min with car idling. get on your bike or walk if you need a $6 coffee.

my $.02
 Darwin1971
Msg: 34 (view)

ADS SHOWING WEAK MEN!
Posted: 8/23/2017 11:50:38 AM
funchesf

overtime a woman would know her significant other's capabilities and/or limitations and opt to hire a pro for something serious like a plumbing problem

This is true and I have ran into a few guys that I wouldn't trust with a putty knife.
Good thing she picked such a good man that they can afford to hire a pro instead Of letting him try and fix it.
She probably knows just the plumber to call !!! lol
 Darwin1971
Msg: 33 (view)

week men showing off their abs
Posted: 8/23/2017 11:12:51 AM
LOL PEARL

They do tend to target you ladies you do do most of the buying. Us guys could live with little food stuck to the dishes after the dishwasher was done. Just pick off that clump and fill the glass.

A commercial I do find disturbing is the we buy your life insurance from you ads. They are betting that you die and then collect on your death by collecting on the insurance. How screwed up is that?
 Darwin1971
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 8/23/2017 10:57:38 AM

Here's a thought. Pick out all the ads that you feel are emasculating you, contact the companies and complain, and see what their responses are.

I tend to protest with my $$$. Since I don't have a membership to a mans club to protest don't think they are going to take my solo complaint as a wave of discontent from men.

I tend to change the channel when ads come on.

I understand the reason ad companies are doing what they are doing and frankly some of the ads are very funny and do work. like the Arm and hammer one where the arm and hammer guy is cleaning all sexy the woman in the ad is just in a daze at the sight of Arm and hammer dude cleaning. Then she snaps out of it and its her frazzled husband not looking so good is the one cleaning. funny stuff

That plastic wrap ad I think I have seen and the thing with that is that as a person you could see oneself in that position and you could laugh at yourself. I mean Iv'e fought with plastic wrap before. Then they offer a solution to the problem not a terrible ad.

Now take the gorilla tape add. shows a man first attempt with the tape. looks like shit because its silver duck tape on a white cover. Then the gorilla comes in with the wife standing in the background offering a clear duck tape. If they had stopped there that would of been good but no they show the grill cover all fixed looks better husband did good(and very proud of himself) but then the wife says while you (my clumsy husband) fought the grill I fixed the car, and a bunch of other stuff with this tape. of course she has this grin on her face that says yea I solved all these real problems while you goofed with that $30 grill cover. IMO anyway.
Now some people will say what is with this dude and his rant about these ads. fact is I don't give a shit but it is giving content and a topic other than hashing out who should make the first move on a kiss or buying a woman a drink. Something to think about when you do catch a ad next time think about it and what is it really saying about the people in it, are they playing into a insecurity or a need to please.
Oh by the way "duct tape" the company has a great add running right now.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 22 (view)

Posted: 8/23/2017 9:39:49 AM

Adults are supposed to lead by example, give it a try sometime.

and what does it tell the kids that watch TV? Mom/women are great and dad well he is just the idiot that no one takes serious?

Then to the people that say humor is the key to a great add. I say they are so scared to put out an add that might offend someone that they pick the one group no one feels bad for ditching. How about they get some imagination and just make a good ad.

I see most just wants to make personal attacks and not discuss the real reason these ads are being marketed like this. Personal attacks make for such a great forum.
Thanks to the ones that make an effort to actually talk about things.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 8/23/2017 9:23:47 AM
quote]I live outside Douglas, Wyoming and I do not have a clue what you are talking about.

We tend not to be victims a hardy group.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 19 (view)

ADS SHOWING WEAK MEN!
Posted: 8/23/2017 9:14:44 AM
dee

have you seen the one where they ignore him while he drives?

yes I have seen that one. at least he get a little revenge with the golf club.lol
 Darwin1971

ADS SHOWING WEAK MEN!
Posted: 8/22/2017 9:11:05 PM

Are you mad because those advertising companies that Match uses rely on your browsers history to pick what ad you will see?

Because that would be kind of ironic.

MAD? no just tired of the ads. Are you saying you don't see them?

If they used my browsers history they would know that it would not make a sale.

Matter of fact the insurance ads and Gorilla glue ads or any that make men look like idiots I will not buy . My little buying power in effect,

AGAIN.

men have at least 50 % of the power show some respect.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 2992 (view)

HRC won the popular vote, and sure would do it again today!
Posted: 8/22/2017 8:59:24 PM
ok if you think I am going to read the 120+ pages of trump bashing I can tell you 2 things he has done.

MADE THE 24 HOUR NEWS CYCLE A SHIT TON OF MONEY!!! OMG FUNNY SHIT
MADE THE LEFT SO ****ING ANGRY/PISSED THAT THEY CAN BARELY SEE STRAIGHT. LOL

WORTH EVERY ****ING SECOND I SPENT IN THE LINE TO VOTE!!!
OF WAIT I DID NOT VOTE EVEN BETTER. WHO THE **** WANTS JURY DUTY?

YOU LOST WITHOUT MY VOTE! JUST THINK IF EVERYONE THAT DIDN'T GIVE A **** VOTED!! THATS RIGHT YOU LEFT/RIGHT WING NUTS YOU WOULD OF BEEN ****ING ROLLED OVER X2 .

FOR YOU LEFT/RIGHT WING NUTS ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 138 (view)

Would you be upset if your girl accepts free drinks when she goes out?
Posted: 8/22/2017 8:42:39 PM
Forumslady
lol never had to fight for a woman come to think of it. I'm the guy people apologizes to for just bumping into. 6'2" 250 lbs of construction worker. people do not mess with me. even in bars. Little do they know I am a softy and am just there for the fun
 Darwin1971
Msg: 105 (view)

Sleeping with someone on the first date...are they LTR material?
Posted: 8/22/2017 8:19:35 PM
Are you kidding me???

damn hate to kill this thread but COME ON!!!

WE all know there is never a perfect match only what we are OK to SETTLE with.

first date sex is just a jump to the 3-6 date a time saving event at the very least. If you click things will keep going if not. Well you know lets not lie about it.
Happy dating ?
 Darwin1971
Msg: 264 (view)

Do you hide your political affiliation on dates?
Posted: 8/22/2017 8:09:21 PM
god is dating still a thing?

A dance of trying to appear normal only to find the next day you wake to find another freak in your bed!

Skip the shit and just enjoy your life. Maybe I just have life by the balls. A DATE? PLEASE !!!!
 Darwin1971
Msg: 136 (view)

Would you be upset if your girl accepts free drinks when she goes out?
Posted: 8/22/2017 7:56:11 PM
oh my god are we still hashing this out?

NO get my girl drunk I'll be taking her home and banging her hard!!!
Well if she deserves is !
Who knows maybe a nice soft ****ing is in order.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 5 (view)

ADS SHOWING WEAK MEN!
Posted: 8/22/2017 7:48:56 PM
nice keep it coming!!

victimized? LOL I live in Wyoming ! Guessing you don't have a clue to what that means!!!
 Darwin1971
Msg: 17 (view)

Flossing is useless?
Posted: 8/22/2017 7:42:52 PM
OH **** YOU TOOLS of stats

I'm going on what 47 now I brush my teeth twice a day and have had a total of 5 cavities my entire life. I go to the doc once ever 10 years and guess what near perfect teeth. With 10 years between visits I do not have the same doc all the time and guess what every time they say keep up the good work and do what your doing. Its all in the genes and what you eat! If you go every 6 month to maintain you have shit genes. Keep up the good work !!
floss is for the weak. EAT MORE RED MEAT or whatever it is I eat.

Sorry just had to vent
 Darwin1971
Msg: 1 (view)

ADS SHOWING WEAK MEN!
Posted: 8/22/2017 7:22:10 PM
So I am so tired of seeing this crap!!! Ads that make the male white or black mostly White the dumb guy! are you kidding me? are these ads so targeted to the woman that they will solve the problem and show the man who really is in charge?

The gorilla glue ads. a man is fixing a BBQ cover for the grill. of course he is doing it all wrong till the gorilla shows up then cue the woman that then pronounces that she fixed a bunch of stuff while the idiot husband (a white guy) works on patching a few holes in the BBQ cover..
Then you got the ad for the fixing a broken pipe that the man says "I can fix that"! of course the woman says no we are hiring a pro...
Then you have the general ads that just make it sound like women have everything under control when they pick this product to solve the problems of life. Of course the male is unable to fix the issue because... well he is a man

So are the ads targeted to women that want to prove they can solve problems like the men can? Do you woman fall for this kinda add?
or are
They trying to emasculate men?

Now this shit is not new and now it is not limited to the ads between the shows it even includes the shows themselves. One thing at a time.

I am going to be the first in this post to say.. "**** YOU ADVERTISING COMPANIES"
I will hold off on giving my personal opinion on this for now. Looking for your opinion men and women ! I hope one woman and at least one man will post the hidden reason this shit is going on. Please for the love of all things good tell me there is at least 2 people that think like me.
 Darwin1971

ECLIPSE SEX
Posted: 8/21/2017 5:57:29 PM
Well I didn't get laid all my FWB worked or to far away. oh well
I know the traffic sucks you people need to get on home and leave my quiet country side home state. lol
Drive safe
 Darwin1971
Msg: 4 (view)

ECLIPSE SEX
Posted: 8/20/2017 2:32:40 PM
lol so maybe on the wrong site so I did a search "sex during the eclipse" and yes there are people thinking and doing it. Look out world some funny reason including having a "special" child.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 3 (view)

Date and Sex area
Posted: 8/19/2017 1:36:28 PM
thanks that makes sense.
 Darwin1971

Date and Sex area
Posted: 8/19/2017 12:04:40 PM
Why does this area not always show up in the choices of places to post. I see come up sometimes while other times its not there.

Show ALL Forums > Sex and Dating

anyone else have this issue?
 Darwin1971
Msg: 46 (view)

I don't need a woman, I want a woman
Posted: 8/18/2017 7:14:43 PM
forumslady congrats on being a grandma. I got married and had my kids young. my kids have been out of the house for a few years now and I am a proud grandpa myself. Nothing like looking into those eyes and seeing your future. Hearing the word grandpa well that just melts my heart. For someone that wants to know what true love is talk with a 3 year old grandchild for a few.

It gets easier and my kids love my new life and wish me the best. I did good with them and they don't "need" me for much so I am able to just watch them be beautiful and live their lives. I don't put demands on their time rather enjoy just hanging with them when we can.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 8/18/2017 5:52:01 PM
Forumslady, always liked Goldie Hawn I didn't know she had said that good I'm in good company.

Life is too short that is why I have taken up this lifestyle. If I am not enjoying life then that part of my life is going to change. call me selfish or shallow but I raised my kids I did my "duty". Going to enjoy the fruits of my labor and enjoy life.

I do have things I do that may not be fun like helping a friend move or making my part of the world a little better but that is just part of being a decent human being. IMO
 Darwin1971
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 8/18/2017 4:43:44 PM
Some of the women here talk like the men are the ones to blame here. As if the only thing they want is to get laid. Allot of men have been burned and hardened so feel they need to "use" women for what they desire but not all men. I personally would love to find a woman that likes the things I like, can hang out without a bunch of shit, go on adventures and enjoy life and its many gifts, Oh and yes likes to get laid in all its pleasant forms. Would I get married to her? Hell no but if it takes a piece of paper to make her feel secure in our relationship either I am not doing something right or she has the wrong mindset to be with me.

I have to say that there is very few benefits to men getting married today. VERY VERY few but the drawbacks are MANY MANY. For one the law does not favor the man in many states and this can often leave a man in complete ruin when things go south. I am not going to post all the examples that are in my head but trust me there are lots.

Married men and women tend to give up on their looks letting things get out of hand. yes talking about weight here
Married sex can be good yes but often once there is a ring on it things go down hill fast and sex is often used as a tool.
Personally I want a woman to stay with me because she wants to not because there is a piece of paper holding here in the relationship.

My 2 cents
 Darwin1971

ECLIPSE SEX
Posted: 8/18/2017 3:59:39 PM
Had a strange (well kinda) dream last night woke up thinking of an old girlfriend(what a beauty). She is very into the Astrology thing, wasn't ever my thing but I found her belief in it fascinating. Anyway the dream was of us having sex during the eclipse and it has been running through my head all day. If she lived a little closer I might just have asked her if she was up for it. oh well

My question is do you think there are people that are or you planning on;

AND other silly questions;

Have sex during the eclipse to get pregnant? (with or with out the hope to spawn a god like being) lol
Have sex just for the fun of it? Something new a bucket list kinda deal?
Hear/attend any orgy/swinger type events during the eclipse? I can totally see a group of hippies getting into this.
Speaking of hippies any of you going to partake in mind altering drugs during the event? might be interesting.
If you had a child during the eclipse would you consider naming it Eclipse or some other sun moon type name?
Do you think the birth rate will spike in 9 months due to the eclipse like it does 9 months after a power outage or storm?

Maybe after the eclipse some of you might post your adventure here.
ENJOY the day and be safe about it wear your safety equipment!!
 Darwin1971
Msg: 20 (view)

Sleeping with someone on the first date...are they LTR material?
Posted: 8/17/2017 4:37:09 PM
LONG TERM? like over a year or like marriage?

Nothing wrong with 1st date sex. Least you know if the other person can get the job done. From the sounds of it your trying to say that if she/he is ok with sex on the first date he/she is not worth the effort because she/he is a whore or loose and therefor not worthy? WTF !!!
MAYBE they just really find the other person sexy! or they just enjoy sex and want to share a moment with you.

Your way overthinking this shit. Iv'e had many relationships 1+ years or more with women that I have slept with on the 1st or 2nd date. Matter of fact if she is playing the 3 date rule and other stupid mind/body games **** that.

1st kiss I tell them I'm a FWB kinda guy (well thought out and yes I do tell them all), if they want to keep going after I have talked to them about this and answered every question they have. Then yes sex is on the table. I don't judge them on when they want sex. Silly thinking that 1st date sex= not a good person WTF
 Darwin1971
Msg: 2 (view)

Relationship question
Posted: 8/14/2017 7:42:02 PM
Red flag on the field because why are you not being invited?
Are you such a prude that you cramp the relationship this dude has with these other women? Does he act differently while with them? Are you asking if he is cheating on you?

Think the question should be is who is this other guy that these women that don't like me find so fun to hang with and why am I not included in this group.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 909 (view)

It's kindergarten, all over again. No one is winning, you both look bad
Posted: 8/14/2017 10:48:25 AM
So we just hijack a thread to to talk race. oh ok cool

Why not just start a new thread with a valid well thought out starting point that will inspire people to actually talk things out or express their viewpoint? Preferably not in the Dating experiences thread.

Peace people
 Darwin1971

Writing a cool profile
Posted: 8/9/2017 10:05:57 PM
old post but first time I read this post..lol

She must be real new to online dating. She must not know she is a woman on a online dating site. That makes her "cool" without even trying. Just prove you are not a man and your golden.
 darwin1971

food for thought ~ have you talked the talk ?
Posted: 8/8/2017 5:30:56 PM
So you want her to hold it in for up to 30 days. I'd say just be open enough with your lover that you and her could just find a time at the time or soon after if it was in a public space. That would almost feel like a control thing to avoid conflict. While the day of talking would then let you hash things out in a "logical way" another control tactic because as a google guy (who has now been fired) said women and men think differently.
Careful in your posts, having a post about self pity/regret is cause for your post to be deleted.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 100 (view)

Players
Posted: 8/4/2017 11:14:47 AM

Parents please teach your children they are smart, special, beautiful, and are LOVED.

Please don't!!!

Be honest if your kid is dumb or slow teach him/her how to use his/her other gifts to make a place in this world. This can be done they are going to figure out that the other kids are smarter eventually. use things like "you picked up on that so well" or "you are being very cleaver in doing it like that", "nice you figured that out fast". Do not use the word smart all the time.

Special? NO your not special until you have figured out or earned what can make you special. Because really most are not born special and few ever become "special". as a parent it is our job to help them to figure it out without pressure. I guess if you wanted to say "your special to me" that would be ok.

Beautiful??? **** no teach them to accept what they can't change and fix what they can. The idea of beauty changes depending on the culture you are in and the styles of the day. For example I am considered handsome/good looking here(in Wyoming) but on the coast my body type/face would not be considered ideal. AND PLEASE teach them how to eat and exercise to maintain and keep a healthy body/mind and why it is important.

Loved sure you can tell them that.
 Darwin1971
Msg: 18 (view)

Are her actions if there for attention or is she she keen on me?
Posted: 8/3/2017 5:50:18 PM
ok first thing. change your POF name. your not "dan_the_man" more like danthechump.
second women do this all the time in the office they get as many chumps as they can under their power that way when they need you to change the toner you will be right there or a heavy box needs to be moved to storage.

thirdly don't date women you work with!!! PERIOD WORK is not a social club now if you want to be "friends" that is fine use her to meet other women but do not date her!!

last but not least do not play her game be a man not a chump. Stop wasting your time on fellow workers 8 out of 10 times its trouble. Get out and do things you like and maybe you will find a real woman.

Show ALL Forums