Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: WOMEN WHATS UR DEAL? seriously.
 nexthyme
Msg: 5 (view)

WOMEN WHATS UR DEAL? seriously.
Posted: 10/11/2012 10:24:29 PM
If your not a PRINCE, then why does your name have prince in it???

Honestly, do you think women don't get the same BS fake stuff you men do? By the way it's radius, if there is so much vajaja in your tight area, then why are you on here complaining about the women? After all with all those women, surely you can get a date out of one of them, or can you?

I understand you're young, and may not realize that there is two sides to the coin, seriously, you feel ok about being picky, or having "high standards" why are you complaining that these women you write have the same high standards, and you don't meet theirs.

You say you're wanting a good date, then go on to contradict yourself and say you may not even like the person. I've had dates with people who didn't look like their picture, and their personality came out of a generic soup can. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the date is bombing, so what do you expect? Do you sit there and say look our chemistry isn't there, but lets make the best of it, hey I know a good, what ever you kids do, or do you go sour puss like you are complaining now

Men... With science these days, and college students willing to sell there stuff, we really don't need um, we can procreate without having one in our life.

Think about that for a minute, and ask yourself, would I want to date a hot chic with that attitude??? Same goes, if you go off on a tangent since the beginning of on line dating complaining about all the women, and how you have vajaja all around you, chance aren't good for a good date. In fact if you carry around the chip on your shoulder, you're gonna end up with a lot more read, or unread e mails... It happens to both sides of the gender divide, stop complaining, and get a better attitude, trust me as a middle aged person, there's a heck of a LOT more disappoints ahead, this is minor...
 nexthyme
Msg: 7 (view)

GF's issues is affecting our relationship
Posted: 2/22/2010 8:50:18 PM
Welcome to the world of being with a "sensitive"... She didn't ask for YOUR truth, her truth is a need to fix all relationships, and make them work, probably because some where in side if she doesn't make all her relationships work, then she feels bad about her self...

Men want to fix things, and very often the gal just wants a hug and an ear...

Don't get me wrong, there is a point that you can say hun, I love you, but I can't stand to hear any more of this, then you use the term, this is how I see it...

When she is done with being a doormat for this girl, then she will let go, but until then, she doesn't want to know what you see as the truth thus the getting mad...

Apologize, and tell her you will try harder to just listen and not fix things..

Perhaps her knowing you love her wouldn't make what you sound so judgmental, but rather the guy that loves his gf, and it hurts him to see someone else hurting her... She would get that...

Good luck, she'll get over things...
 nexthyme

So tell me what happened?....
Posted: 2/22/2010 8:40:28 PM
Oh you poor fellow, we can't read this gals real intent, or what stopped her interest, it could have all been in the kiss...

She could have also had other gigs going on the next days that were more of a connection...

Reality, if you really truly knew the answer would it change anything?

Sure it is nice people are mature and adults about what is on their mind, however this seems to be lacking in her...

She was interested and seen all sorts of promise with you, but after the date something said not this guy to her... The only person who can reject you is you. The rest missed out on getting to know a good person...

If your moving on, then just do it... The guesses are as many as you possibly could come up with and still be wrong...

This has gotten old sounding, but tell your self she just wasn't into you...

Better luck nextime...
 nexthyme
Msg: 6 (view)

Am I being selfish?
Posted: 2/21/2010 9:04:21 PM
Good land guy is that all you can focus on then what this guys real issue is???

Afather, you would be selfish NOT to end it with her, because all you will do is sit and watch her die, as her father watched her mother, and she watches her own father...

She might love you, but her true love and escape is alcohol, she wants to stop, but then no not really... She has more love for her drug of choice, and until she decides her life is total shit, and couldn't get worse, she will make love to her alcohol as long as there is life in her...

I sure as heck hope she isn't on the road in her drunken state, because that is the cruelist of all things with the selfish drunks... SORRY but as a former medical person I seen the innocent die, I held the hands of the innocents loved ones as they asked why...

Your heart is tripping over the woman you love, but the reality is, what you love is an illusion... REALLY is the woman you dream of someone the reeks of booze, and passes out , makes you feel like you are walking on egg shells, and is a time bomb on a regular basis???

If she has drank and drank and drank for the past 15 yrs her liver and brain cells are damaged and nearing beyond repair...

So I will ask who is being selfish here? someone that looks at this woman who's 35, and loves her booze more than you?

How hard of a choice can it be to know that unless she cleans up she too will die young, yet internal old...

You can be her friend and find her help, but the steps have to be on her... She has to be willing to go into treatment and to stay clean and sobber for her own life...

You know you did the right thing, the problem is you are still in love with the girl you knew 15 yrs ago, and you seen quick glimpses of her from time to time, but she is slipping further and further away...

You can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved...

Help her get into treatment, and if she doesn't want that, then you let her go and pray she doesn't kill someone innocent for the love of alcohol...

I know it's hard, but it is harder to live a life on egg shells, and wondering if they will drive home drunk and kill someone, or will die from alcohol poisoning one night...

I wish you the best in your future..
 nexthyme

Was I rude to her?
Posted: 2/21/2010 8:48:45 PM
LOL kissmecupid, I was thinking the same thing about pushing her out the car while it was still moving..

Irish, no, and it was so very lovely that you got the picture that things weren't clicking, there is nothing worse than someone asking at the end of the date, what the other person thought when it did seem particularly obvious things weren't going any where...

I think your consideration of the whole matter is getting in the way of thinking ok, we had two dates, for sure we weren't a match, and that is ok...

Sure you could have said you want to be friends? However that also can be awkward when there isn't anything in common between the two of you...

I think you were polite to later text, and leave it at that... If she doesn't respond well that is ok, if she has an issue how things ended that is her problem too, because you were polite, and made sure to end things when you seen she was not into things..

You asked if she wanted dinner, her declining was a good indicator things were lackluster to her as well...

It would be nice if all people were so polite...

Good luck in the future
 nexthyme
Msg: 3 (view)

at what point do you sell the big house?
Posted: 2/16/2010 7:13:44 PM
My foster parents lived way to long and deep in the hole with credit cards, in their early sixties they lost the house that my Dad's dad owned, and gave to him after his wife passed...

Now they live in a quaint apartment, and she loves it...

It would seem that if you can sell, that getting a smaller place that has an extra room for the straggler that loses their footing along the way, or the new generation of grandkids. You might find you have extra time with the big house.

Admittedly my foster parents had little choice in the matter, but still there was a twing of pain for my foster dad, while my foster mom has been MORE than glad to wittle down the crap, and have a smaller area to deal with...

My foster mom got her knees replaced so well before the move she was wanting to get out of their.. My foster dad has let his health go to crap so not having stairs to climb up and down...

What I think you would have to weigh is do you want to do the moving now, or later when the body is less than happy to be putting dust in the trash let alone like moving boxes...

Just a thought...
 nexthyme
Msg: 11 (view)

He won't initiate a face to face meeting?
Posted: 2/16/2010 7:03:08 PM
Oh huni you are just beyond the age of men trembling in their boots, and are looking foreward to the one gal that does at least half the courting...

Sighhhhh, LOL, men used to be hunters, now they are just like a lot of other people trying to get by in a crazy world...
 nexthyme

He won't initiate a face to face meeting?
Posted: 2/16/2010 6:51:31 PM
Five whole days?

In the scheme of things five days isn't quite what I'd consider to far out of the ordinary for this on line thing, however as the others have said, if you are ready why don't you ask him...

I am hoping by the time I die the double standards of dating have become of thing of the past, where women feel at ease in asking, and those men who feel they need to be the chase are comfortable with someone chasing them for a change...

OR in other words, act like equal adults and it doesn't matter who askes first and just goes for it. Jmho
 nexthyme

It's ok for the guy to call but not the girl?!
Posted: 2/16/2010 5:55:23 AM
Frankly if she called him once or twice, she didn't do anything wrong...

He was being a jelly fish, and didn't have the balz to end things like a decent human, and then blamed her for not getting the message... What is worse people agree with his behavior, and expect perfectly rational people to understand what all this lack of calling means...

It isn't the funniest thing to tell someone it isn't working, but why be an asshat and say your coming for your weekend lay, and then just blow her off without a word...

Further more if he has a friend that is dying, unless it is him, that shouldn't preclude him from being respectful and saying I don't have time for this...

It seems like society has came to a sad state when the person who gets dumped on can't expect a call, and has no right to call to see if the person has died, or is in the hospital... Lets flip the script, and he was in the hosp, wouldn't he wonder how much she cared if she hadn't enquired what happened?

How about her losing interest, so she wasn't there when he went to pick her up, and didn't respond to any of his calls, because she turned jelly fish and didn't want to tell him he was history...

I don't have to have anyone agree with me, however I find it distasteful when people can't end things like civilized people...
 nexthyme
Msg: 2 (view)

I don't know what to do about this girl. Is she stringing me along? Should I give it more time??
Posted: 2/15/2010 11:34:11 PM
No I don't believe she is stringing you on, but rather in love with the idea of love, and you are the known factor, vs the unknown factors...

You two fight more than you have good times, that doesn't get better with time, trust me been there done that...

As well she is asking for you to all the work while she sits back and decides... Truth is she has decided, but maybe not, or maybe she wants to see more of the world or or or...

When it is that much drama and the two of you live that far apart and there is that many insecurities you two are going through... As well she has NO patience to allow you to learn to be intimate, that is a big red flag, simply because she has all this experience, she judges you against these others... That is not logical or fair...

I don't personal know what you should do, however it doesn't seem the two of you are a good match, and are trying to make something out of the need for companionship... Those are horrrible relationships to try and force...

You know what you want, so go out and get it, instead of playing games with someone that is not sure what she wants...

Good luck
 nexthyme

What is going on here?
Posted: 2/15/2010 2:53:16 PM
I'm confused, is this supposed to be a unique gift that most others don't posesse?

I am sure with a certain line of question and answers a person can easily identify a married or seriously engaged person... I imagine it goes something like: You have a really nice smile... Node of head by woman, thanks, that kind of smile is found in women that are really loved by someone... Woman relaxes because they know you know they aren't available, and answers YES, I am we got married such in such, or we are getting married such in such...

Mystery solved...
 nexthyme

Why do some men seem to have a problem with women living with their parents or grandparents?
Posted: 2/15/2010 2:48:34 PM
All for your smile, at 19 it isn't such a stigma, however at beyond 25 then the brows go up...

I went out a couple of times with a 49 yr old that lived with ma and pa... In this guys case he said he was helping them because they were old... He was very immature and his mama babied him like he was about 12...

My oldest stayed until she was 19, then she didn't want to do any chores around the house, I gave her a choice, get out, or do chores, which wasn't much... She was in college and whined she'd have to drop out of school I told her that that would be a personal choice of hers. She moved out with room mates...

I was at home in school til I was 23, had two kids, but I didn't date, because I was focused on college and my kids... I paid rent, and took care of all of my kids and i's food, as well as telephone and electricity... It was a small apartment attached to their house...

Smile, nobody is looking down on you, it is the people who are grown, have been on their own, and don't pay rent or do anything to help their parents because of health reasons...

Men and women do look down on others when they are grown adults, does it make it right? meh judgment is judgment... once again Smile, it isn't you that people are looking down on, but rather people who they feel should have their own space, and should be mature enough to do so...

Reality people judge others for all sorts of things, those who are judged for these things have a reason to feel hurt, or annoyed for the judgment, BUT sadly it is what it is... This forum won't change anyone from what they see as unacceptable...
 nexthyme
Msg: 14 (view)

Do Deja Vu expereinces and M Theory have any relationship. ?
Posted: 2/15/2010 1:46:58 PM
I've had a few experience where I was NOT asleep...

One that seemed particularly weird was in 2004, I was visiting my parents, and looking at these geneology papers... I was rather annoyed my mom got my oldest daughters birth day wrong, as well misspelled my 2nd daughters name...

I didn't say anything, because that night there was a weird happening in the sky that had the whole area of Yakima wa calling 911 about the lights in the sky... A notice on the TV banner was to stop calling 911 it was army practice... Oddly there isn't an air strip at the firing range, but what ever...

In 2009 I was talking to my mother and she was all jazzed that her brother finally gave her the geneology papers... I told her of my irritation of my oldest daughters bday being wrong, and the misspelling of my 2n daughters name...

She went quiet, then asked how did I know they were incorrect, I told her I seen the papers that were in her extra room.... My mom said that isn't possible this is the very first time I have gotten these papers, and I never have had them before...

I can't argue the fact of what I seen, because I was correct, but she was very sure that this was the first time she had the papers, and had NEVER had them before...

We could say well maybe she just doesn't remember having the papers, however I did know it was a running issue that she had between her and her brother for a long time... I personally had assumed it was papers she had herself, which she said no, didn't have any papers like that...

M theory, string theory, what ever it was, it was strange, and something that wasn't a first time occurance...

If anyone wants to pin me down to something, all I can say is I know it happened, and don't know anything past that...
 nexthyme
Msg: 21 (view)

Caught up in the moment and didnt use protection!
Posted: 2/14/2010 6:55:40 PM
Frankly I think you have a right to be a bit ticked that he is an asshat with how he's behaved. He did a hit and run, and besides the fact that it was risky sex, I am sure you had hoped it was more...

Wait your 5 days, and then realize that this was not a good match in the get, and was a just for sex thing... Never fun to find out you were just a piece of ass, and being vocal, it seems like you would have wanted him to care more, well he didn't, and chances are he's that way with a lot of women...

A sponge has spermacide, so a little more will do I don't know what for an STD, (ok married out of the loop) but the lesson is get to know a person a lot more, and don't advertise for sex if you are looking for more respect... JUST a suggestion... No judgment

Another thing, it takes two people and he doesn't seem to have been too worried about pregnancy or STD's, or hepititis, so he may be a medical professional, but seems to like risky sex... Chances are you dodged a major bullet, and have learned a valuable lesson, don't let getting caught up in the moment cause you a brain freeze...

As well, remember other posters have done the same thing so beating up on you seems to be a good outlet... Don't let this get your down, but rather more selective and smarter in your choices in the future...

Good luck
 nexthyme

Shilajit
Posted: 2/14/2010 6:33:04 PM
Haven't tried it, perhaps should, are you taking the Himalayan Shilajit, it is supposed to be the strongest...
 nexthyme
Msg: 8 (view)

Curious to hear a woman's opinion
Posted: 2/14/2010 6:28:16 PM
Since you've drug your feet, perhaps she is not sure you are really into her..

THEN AGAIN, you don't seem to be ready to ask for a commitment, or do you know whether you want to or not..

I am married and come here almost everyday, I get e mails once in a great while but it isn't about ANYTHING to do with dating, but rather friends I have made along the way, WOMEN...

As well I am a forum freak, love them, thrive on them, and even if I don't always respond, I read them.

One of the most dangerous things people do in relationships is ASSUME things that they are to afraid to get the real answers to. Then they make rash decisions based on an assumption, one that MAY be right, but generally is more wrong than anything else..

So why don't you ask her, and find out where you want to take things with in you first, then go forward.
 nexthyme
Msg: 19 (view)

living together after a breakup
Posted: 2/13/2010 9:39:01 PM
I got the impression she was all jazzed about THE wedding... For the love of boredom I watch bridzilla, holy crap do these women get psycho because of THEIR DAY, not the life they are going to live, not the relationship they have, NOR the living within a logic budget from the start...

SO she got proposed, felt love, and felt THE LOVE OF THE WEDDING, geez it would be so nice if people weren't hammered with that romantic crap every day on tv and on bill boards...

You two discovered before the fact the goals weren't going to work, and she realizes she have her baby bells buzzing like crazy wants another baby... Happens, hormones are a sucky thing when it is screaming it is time, or forever hold hold your peace...

If she is not bring mr new guy to the house, then there is no say to either of you what you two do outside of the house...

In the mean time focus on you, and look for your place in the job market... I do understand when you were trained in one field, and suddenly it becomes obsolete... Something you have to really focus on, and hope the finances turn around for you..

Yes, you will have to suck it up, and understand that sometimes you have not communicated enough of your desires between each other to make that romantic life time match...

It is good that you aren't trying to hide your feelings in yet another ill fated relationship. Don't worry about her behavior she will have to live with the outcome sooner or later...

All you can do is hang on, and work towards getting your life back together... That is ALL you can do...
 nexthyme
Msg: 4 (view)

Do Deja Vu expereinces and M Theory have any relationship. ?
Posted: 2/12/2010 9:46:48 PM
Truth is we really don't know, the M theory, or string theory have not been proven thus they are just a theory...

Deja Vu is something that is personal to the person who has the experience, and there is no way for science to analyze or replicate the experience, let alone be able to find if there is a corrolation to a theory they have no proof of existing...

With the M theory it doesn't mean that the same things has happened in that parallel so perhaps this thread will have already been deleted, and in another it will get real genuine knowledgable replies...

That is a guess...
 nexthyme

living together after a breakup
Posted: 2/12/2010 9:38:43 PM
I think the question you are really asking is how she could move on so fast... She didn't, she is rebounding, it may go further, or it may not, but you used a key term of "probably", that for some people means there would be a change of heart.

Then things have gotten worse with your son, which you are extremely vague on, but bed issues at the age of 7-10, yeah that probably didn't work well, and some people don't mix with someone elses child... So she realized this and knows it isn't fair to him or you...

Why you two have to live in the same house is a little vague too, you stated you are unemployed so who is paying the bills??

Using the excuse that another child would ruin things with your other child is rather bad, simply because there is always enough love to go around, heck you aren't working, so seems like there would have been a lot of time...

These are "reasons" you selected. The Myotonic Dystrophy could have been passed to your oldest, did you know you had it before he came around?

YES, people can have different parenting techniques, however it is about time to look at the fact that with her, without her, you will always have different techniques, with whom ever you are with...

She may be into the guy she has started seeing, or there was hopes you'd wake up and realize what you had, that is hard to say, and only a guess...

So she knows all these reasons, and feels she needs to move on because the two of you's goals are NOT compatible, and blaming her for hoping you'd change your mind is pointless...

You knew when you met she wanted more kids, so you too could have headed the other direction fully knowing that you didn't want kids... The three years the two of you were together, these things were there, and that you could have just as easily said this isn't going to work a long time back...

Now you are in a fix, what to do, realize this is NOT optimal, and look towards the sale of the house... Set up your own routine without her, and as you smartly have done, moved her out of the bedroom... Don't go back either if the lonely or old time sake pops up, because it will set you two back in emotions...

Fact is you have this situation, but you have to let her go, and she you... I am sure it doesn't feel very good in the least to her, and she is doing what she knows how to do to get past the pain...

Once again get out of the house as soon as possible, and hopefully you aren't depending upon her to take care of the finances, because that will NOT do good for any of you....
 nexthyme

How Do I Recover From an Unfortunate Incident?
Posted: 2/11/2010 9:23:44 PM
Have to agree with Jewlsey...

If you wanted to be introduced you very well could have jumped in and introduced yourself... You didn't then got bent, understandably, but still you got bent at a gal that was being entertained by YOUR date...

Stop apologizing, you did your bad, but he wasn't all that better, and with the fact that he didn't introduce you, and engaged in such a MOVING conversation with this gal, it would seem obvious that he lost interest in you and moved on right in front of you...

Personally this would be a deal breaker to me, because I have NO issue in jealousy, but I am not all that hip on someone who's supposed to be on a date with me, yet prowling for others while on the date...

I am not sure what you are missing, more mistreatment?

How you recover? Realize that things ended rather badly, but it was a two way street, that the bone head on the other side was rude and tactless, do you really want more of the same??? I hope not...
 nexthyme
Msg: 4 (view)

what shud i do with this girl
Posted: 2/11/2010 6:19:01 PM
OK, she's got a bf, what is the question???

If she is looking to replace her current so she doesn't have to go through that healing period she IS NOT a good bet for dating...
 nexthyme

Dating Someone out of a long relationship
Posted: 2/11/2010 6:16:55 PM
Everybody is different, and the time it takes one person can be different from another... Perhaps she will have some crisis, and perhaps she is very mature and can work through things with out much effort...

Problem is, we don't know her, so if someone says run, she may be a great person that you gave up out of fear... Flip side she may be headed for a break down, we don't know...

Best thing you can do is take this slowly and watch for things like her talking about her ex, being angry or distrustful of you for no reason, and I am sure a thousand other things...

It is good to be aware, but if you get rather paranoid, you may speak into existence what never existed... JMHO
 nexthyme

Is it normal for someone that your married to .to still love there ex?
Posted: 2/10/2010 11:58:58 PM
Ohhh shug, your ego is kicking the crap out of you...

People can love hundreds of people at once, however that doesn't mean that love is the same for each person...

I married 9-9-09, I love my husband just to the max, however I have a loving care of my ex... WHY? Because I learned to let go of past hurt, and focus on that which was good...

It sounds like she is telling him how much love she has with you, and how it is so much better than where she was with him... However as a person she has history with, she still has a love for him... Not like she has with you, but as one that has let the past hurt go, and that of someone who can still give love and care to another...

That doesn't mean she wants to get back together with him, nor does it mean she would drop you to be with him again...

My ex took as much as he could to, plus hurt me in ways that were cruel and uncalled for... However we have a son together, plus in the nine years we were together we raised each others children (ok I did most of the raising), thus after things were not going to work, we parted in a way to show our kids that hate does NOT have to rule our lives...

If you hold on to a fear of her feelings then you will alienate her, and the person she is...

OF COURSE THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION and how I function in life...

But, remember people can love others without having anything more than that care and holding on to what was good, and letting go of the bad...

I know some people feel that a person only has let go if they hold on to hate for those who have hurt them... However that is only a way to jail yourself with hate and bitter feelings that is a waste of emotional energy...

Instead of seeing things thru hurt eyes and feelings, TRUE to see things as she sees the world... You may be surprised how she can be at peace, and the loving person she is because she doesn't carry the bad parts of her past as a badge of honor...

JMHO
 nexthyme

What if she just wanted sex?
Posted: 2/7/2010 7:44:10 PM
Chin up you're an attractive guy, you just haven't met the person that really clicks for you...

Meaningless sex may be fun, and if that is the mind frame your in, hey cool, but they can be costly as well...STD, freaks wanting to rob you come to mind, yeah I know Drama drama, it happens...

I don't she wanted to get laid, at least by you, BUT reality is, we aren't for everyone, and everyone is not for us...

So, I wouldn't mind hearing some opinions and experiences from both guys and girls on this. How can I distract myself from her? What should I do to come across as being cool, calm and collected but not seem uninterested? What are the right and wrong things to do on the crucial second date? I'm infatuated in a way. Maybe thats why Im coming across as clingy. I dont want to let her slip through my fingers.
Oh sunshine...

Be yourself, life offers only a few guaranties. if you get so nervous and worried you are going to mess things up, then you will come across as desperate, and unnatural...

You can get to six months and everything derails, thus nobody can give you that much advice to make things work, WHEN you really don't know each other...

Think about it, what if on your second date she admits she has an STD, or 5 kids, from dads she doesn't know who... Or what ever unattractive trait that would make you run for the door... Then you have spent much time stressing for well something that wasn't going to work...

In my 20's I used to worry, and I missed very important warning flags, just because I wanted to make SOMETHING work. Well got married, and it was miserable... Divorced after nine years of ME trying to make it work...

I met someone from here in 08, and we married last Sept... We took things at a pace that seemed to work for both of us, and it worked...

Poor guy, I end up getting so ill I have to use a cane, and on the edge of do we have to go to the hospital or not... BUT he loves me with all his heart, and tells me to stop fretting about things turning out like this with my health, it wasn't a choice I made, nor a life style that caused it...
 nexthyme

Scammer found
Posted: 2/7/2010 7:39:15 PM
I think you should be running scam ware, as well as antivirus right away...

A person can say they are anything, however that does't mean much until you actually know the person...

Next time I hope you don't fall down the bunny hole, it doesn't seem worth your time, OR the chance that you now have a virus or spyware... JMHO
 nexthyme

What if she just wanted sex?
Posted: 2/7/2010 7:33:22 PM
Ok, I have to wonder, do you feel it would have been better to have a meaningless night of sex, and missed out, when you could have gotten that???

I am NOT being judgmental, just asking a question here...

She may have wanted sex, but it doesn't seem like it to me... If she had wanted sex wouldn't she have been climbing all over you, and grabbing your crouch or butt, and deep throating you with her tongue, as she asked to see YOUR ROOM???

I don't know how men think, and from many posts it seems that even if all you get is laid, then you scored... However if you wanted to be respectful, and she says meh, you did nothing for me, then you wonder if you missed out on a score, that contradicts wanting more...

There are lots of people I'd love to have sex with... In my single days, but those movie star hunks are just to far for me... LOL

It doesn't seem she was into you, and she told you so... Sometimes we win, sometimes we are booted to the curb...
 nexthyme

Good games to play with a 7 month old baby
Posted: 2/7/2010 7:25:01 PM
Talk to her, read to her, let her place with edible paint on her high chair (pudding, jello, apple sauce)... Messy yes, joy of the squeal of happiness from a 7 mo old priceless..

Take her in her stroller and talk about the things she and you see, the colors, shapes, let her feel things on her feet and hand, this takes a little work because they can stuff things in their mouth real fast..
cut out face pieces and glue them on hard board or a stiff folder, and let her put the face together, after a while she will love to mix and match face pieces... Cut up pictures in large pieces, of her and you and glue these on hard board, and help her put the puzzle together...

Pots and pans are great entertainment as are the big spoon and spatulas.. Yes they can be noisy but that is what kids are about, the noise, the feel, even the feel in their mouth...

Blocks are good, help her start to stack them, and she will get it as well, then let her knock them down, the joy of more noise...

Talk about the textures, the temperature of things, the feel of slippery pudding, the jiggle of jello...

Bath time is great, as you wash her, tell her you are washing her feet, her knees, belly et al, then ask her where these body parts are... She may not have words, but I can tell you after a while you say the word, and she will point it out... Let her know about the different sizes, and about growing, at the level of her, but don't baby talk, hard to do, but that can be confusing to growing kids...

Point out your basic body parts, ask where your eyes are, where HER eyes are, nose, mouth, et al...This will give her an awareness of you having the same parts, yet they are seperate, especially if you do it in front of the mirror...

Good luck this is a fabulous time, and it zips past really fast...
 nexthyme
Msg: 37 (view)

Everything happens for a reason?
Posted: 2/7/2010 7:15:34 PM
Thank you all, and I don't want a pity party...

Thanks John... I have saved a few lives as an X ray tech, held the hands and walked to the threshold I could not cross with others...

I have made differences in this life yes...

My hope is that this is temporary, and I can find my physical health again...But if I don't, never cry for me, because I know at my age I lived more life than a lot of people... I have gave sage thought to many, and pissed off others, meh it is about balance at times yes?

My one thing I think is that I will donate my souls broken down housing so that science can perhaps figure out what they don't know today... THAT IS if it is my time.

In the big picture I have learned to forgive the wrong of bad parents, the wrong of a butcher Dr, and not black mail him into money, but rather retreated with grace, knowing the law was on his side, fair or not...

My husband says I am teach people compassion, empathy and patience, that is if they want to learn... LOL, not exactly what I wanted, but in the mean time I go within, and see exactly what the human spirit is capable of even in a "Condemned house" LOL...

I have not stopped knowing love, and seeking beauty, even if it is me having to watch the antics of a spider on the ceiling, hoping it doesn't decide to do a fast fall on me... Ok on the ceiling, but falling on me, not so good...

I have always stopped to smell the flowers, so I guess now I am reduced to finding beauty and interest in even icky things...

I don't know if my life has been unfair, because perhaps generations back the unknown chemicals my Grandfather worked with, the toxins from Hanford, became part of DNA, which now I get their effects...

As far as my parents, oh boy, well if there isn't karma then they nearly got away with murder, and are miserable old people taking out their hate on each other...

I have seen my ex find what he thought was true love, but then lost, that is some instant Karma, and in my heart I feel bad for him... LOL, thought karma was supposed to feel good?

For him he didn't change, that is the reason...

Thanks again, and NO WORRIES... It sucks, but there are many others who would still trade their life for mine... Makes things not seem so bad...
 nexthyme
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 2/7/2010 4:04:13 PM

So in SmilingSalmon's world it's okay to cause suffering to others without needing to worry about an eventual payback? I'm sorry, but after inflicting a lot of cruelty on others I doubt very much that "instant manifestation" will let me win the lottery, or strike gold while digging in the garden as a reward.

LOL, Garry the lottery is not controlled by God? Why does God care, he doesn't reward those who TRULY deserve and or need money and have been good little monkeys, while those who are total turds of society don't win the lottery, because God knows who's been naughty and nice...

Yes there is universal law, however it is as predictable as weather... I have seen people who were NOT NICE people win money, and think dang, I sure could have used that.. NOT... I don't play the lottery, so I know why I never win...

Bad people strike it rich, just as good people do, there is no way to tell who is deserving and who isn't, thus there is to some a God influenced sense of things, OR this lottery thing is just another roll of the numbers...

It is what these people DO to clean up their lives... I have known people getting very large inheretances, and having it snorted up their noses in a matter of months... Their relative knew these people were drug abusers, yet they still had HOPE that what they left that person would give the druggie a leg up...

Learning how to NOT focus on what isn't, or didnt' happen good, or what seemed like a misfortune can go a long way, God will, or not...

IE: I never did drugs, drank, ran around like a wild hare, yet I am now so sick that I was in serious need of hospitalization last night... Med training and a bottle of meds I didn't use before (ohhhh the did this happen for a reason?) drained the massive fluid off my lungs and body... I have to use a cane, because ten yrs ago a Dr made a massive surgical mistake, now the scar tissue is strangling my spinal cord, and trach...

What in the hell did I do to deserve this? I forgave horrific abusive parents, never intentional hurt anyone, give when ever I can... WHY am I having to suffer constant pain for 20 yrs now, and NOW battling for my life???

Don't let this sound like a pity party, because as for most I seek the reason, and to draw comfort I think OK, I guess I have to really see what living as a handicap person lives.... I was never cruel to any handicap person, in fact was the kid everybody teased when I was a kid...

So why do I have to learn that?

Is it because I have no choice but to learn how to meditate?

I admit I am NOT taking this handicap thing well, and find myself picking myself up, or my poor sweet husband more times than not, because I refuse to be handicap, and have legs that stop working...

My sweet husband had told me that perhaps it has nothing to do with me in the scheme of spirituality, that instead I am to be the vehicle in which many who have never had such issues learn compassion...

We went to the movies, and after the movie as I struggled with my filling chest to breath, and my leg that wouldn't walk, I had to hit the little girls room... My poor husband was baffled as to how I was to manage on my own, knowing I would fall...

A sweet little old lady said do you need help, and said she's had days like this, but I look like I have them every day... Did my stuff and she waited to help me out to my husband...

WOW... Kindness after some lady stepped on my foot tripped on my cane, and glared at me for HER troubles...

As hard as I try to gain control over this THING, it doesn't seem to be up to me... In fact the Neurologist I had such hopes in, disappeared a week after I seen him... WTH???

Was he the wrong one? Am I to die, and that is just it?

Idk, but what I do know that as long as humans can seek a silver lining instead of having a pity party all the time, life will seem golden, no matter how dire it may seem...

Peace...

Garry msg 67, I have to agree paper is paper, whether it is smut, or a bible...

Because my brain is shit, I can't remember who spoke about in the old testament that GOD being man... Yeah no Great Divine I think of would act like that in the old testament... Call it beings from another planet, or at some point we learned how to travel to the past, and just don't know it yet... That was NOT a Divine, after all what purpose does a great Divine need the best animals killed for the heck of it, Gold, a special tent, shows lights at night for 40 yrs, and says hey its ok to kill cause I said so... BUT gave the ten commandments that said, thou shall not kill...

I have also noticed for those who are athiest, they say they need proof, and yet are ok with the thought that a big bang created this huge mess, and left one tiny speck of a planet to multiply from monster dinosaurs, to humans who are so destructive, that they have no qualms in killing over stones, or metal...

I'd say the dinosaurs were doing pretty good in their life span, heck they have been SUPPOSEDLY in existence far longer then we ever have... YET they do find human prints and objects from 2 plus million years back, and discs that talk about people from the stars...

As for the car that broke down before a wedding, was the writer hinting God didn't think the marriage was a good Idea so God made the car break down to stop the wedding???

Yeah, free will again??? After all have to have jobs for all those attorneys when you make the big mistake...
 nexthyme
Msg: 13 (view)

Need some help as I dont know what to make of it
Posted: 2/4/2010 7:38:26 PM
Question one, after 11 yrs, why didn't the two of you marry? Was it a mutual decision, or one of you that said no...

You have only been parted after an 11 yr relationship, if you were all cool about it then one would wonder why you stayed for 11 yrs, and if you even cared...

Number three, yes those kinds of things do go through a person head... IF the issue was about someone else having a baby and that is something she wanted, and you didn't then perhaps yes, she is looking for someone to have a baby with... Have to see your age to know if that was the case...

There is a time where you will need to analyze with full honest what you contributed to the break up... It is really easy to point the finger at the other, but the reality of truly learning is that you have to accept the problems you brought to the table..

Oh it says you are 31, yep sounds like she wants to have the white picket fence, house, and family and you were not so hip on it... There is a saying of shyte or get off the pot, and since you keep sitting, she loves you, but knows after 11 yrs, she isn't the one for you...

She has stuff she's working on, frankly perhaps looking for someone who wants more of the same stuff she does...
 nexthyme

what's with the pajamas?
Posted: 2/4/2010 1:41:01 PM
I think it comes with a society that is getting chubbier....

I hate to admit but with the health hell I' ve been through this past yr the meds have helped cause pounds to pile up... No matter the battle of eating right, eating to lose weight, eating nothing, forget, so the first thing is comfort in these stretchy PJ's then to the sweat pants... Ughhhh, finally it is to hell with this meds, I liked a skinny body and if that means I have to majorly suffer, ok so be it, the trend of sweat pants and pj's in public is not for me...
 nexthyme

Posted: 2/4/2010 1:28:08 PM
JP, the lottery thing, it is what it is... Ya didn't pick the right numbers, or yours didn't come up, that is all about chance... Some would tell you it was God's will they got the money because they were desperately in need and that need was fulfilled.. Errrr I don't know, depends on a persons faith, and how strong they feel God has an impact on these sort of things...

Salmons example of children dying, that is NOT chance, but rather back when people didn't know or give sh!t, that they set in motion for those now to suffer greatly... It is not a chance happening, but rather actions that set in motion more actions...

The kids who didn't die have a higher threshold to the poison, OR were in an area with less toxin... Either way it isn't a chance happening, but rather some good genetics, and the hmmm luck(?) that they did recieve the same exposure as the other children.

I remember a story of a couple found along side the road praying and praying and praying... They were praying that their car would start, and if it did it was the will of God, and if not, then God's will was not for it to happen..

The car needed gas... That is not a chance happening, but an event set in motion, and people who seem to miss the point that people do have to do for themselves no matter how religious they are...
 nexthyme

Posted: 2/3/2010 9:11:00 PM
JP, I believe it is that human need to find a silver lining in things, especially if these things are bad...

It seem very prevelant in religious people, basically saying you have som SPECIAL reason to learn this lesson, and thus by divine plan this THING happens, and it is supposed to have that special reason...

We humans get comfort from these cliche's, because that way we can feel that their is a great power in charge, and it didn't just happen for NO particular reason at all, except for random events happening to come together over years, or moments...

We also like to give these cliche's as a means to deal with how powerless we feel for what bad has happened to another...

The example cancer was brought up... In some religions there is a reason it happened, the person lived a unhealthy life, thus this is their "reward" for living an unhealthy life... For those who get it, had a healthy life, then it is as a means of trying to bring sympathic comfort... Just as the saying the person is in a better place...

For real? they are dead, is that better than being alive??? For some maybe, but then that goes to the after life, and comfort humans get that they have a life, good bad, what ever, and not they are rotting in the ground, beging slowly forgotten over time...

Does things happen for a reason??? I don't know, my spiritual side says some times, my logical side says, it is a random collision of events...
 nexthyme
Msg: 20 (view)

When the EX calls
Posted: 2/3/2010 8:53:18 PM
When you daughter asks question answer age appropriately honest...

When my oldest was 4 she had decided that we didn't mention her father because he was a jerk... I never told her that, however some where along the line she'd heard that and took it to heart...

I never forced my daughters dads to stay in contact, and when asked about them I was honest about it... My oldest daughter father told his older twins that I kept her away, which she cleared up real fast... When she was younger I worked out a visitation arrangment to get the two aquainted since he hadn't been around and she was three...

He didn't make one visit, she was a smart girl and got it... So when her siblings from him said I blocked him seeing her, she tells them straight up I always asked if she wanted to see him, and she didn't...

You leave that option open, and she will guide you with her choice...

Don't worry about wanting to protect, that is a sign as I said of a good mum...

You've been strong to ask the question and listen to suggestions. You cared enough to want to see how others handle things, fortunately you didn't get the beating from the I hate my ex crowd...

Learning loses is really hard, my kids have through beloved animals... As of yet not through close relatives... Price for not having a close family I guesss...

I do think since you feel it is important for her father to stay involved, that is good. My daughters were well not good choices, but hey my kids are good...
 nexthyme

God & thinking you're important to him.
Posted: 2/3/2010 8:42:44 PM
If God is omnipotent then what is the need of angels???

Life as a human and even for animal kind have basic pecking orders, so why wouldn't it be plausable that God Farmed out to the "angels" the care of the beings?

I can think of several situation where I should have died without a doubt... I also know as a medical professional RET. there were people who should not have live through an accident, or illness, yet went on....

It is hard to believe this is a happy coincident that things worked out...

Perhaps God does have a connection to each being, especially if God is an infinite spirit, each spirit sent to exist would still long to be apart of the singular spirit again, as we are...

It doesn't make us special, just an energy craving to be back as one energy again...

Of course this requires to believe that the living of anything living has a spirit and that spirit had to some from some where...

Oddly it all goes back to complexity where it takes more information to fully understand...
 nexthyme
Msg: 18 (view)

When the EX calls
Posted: 2/3/2010 1:01:26 PM
Huni, you are like every good mum, YOU DON'T want your child to hurt...

Sighhhhh, reality there are hurts in this world YOU have no control over, and trying to take control over mr inept dad is like wanting to surround her world in bubble wrap, FOREVER... Bless your heart, we all want to do that, really...

I know only to well about ADHD, stepson had it and second daughter had that and bi polar on top... At 20 she decided to disown the family and disappear in the world... Every day it has torn me up, and my other two kids watch helplessly wanting to kick their siblings ass for causing me hurt...

BUT it is what she feels she has to do... After two years she sent a couple emails, and then has stopped again... I know she is alive, here SS# is active, and the last addy I located on her is still the same, bless the internet...

Yes, the chaos of an opposing parent making a childs life a roller coaster is enough to want to.... Hmmmm well guess I will spare that opinion; I know you must be thinking does that stupid dillweed know what she is doing to his daughters opinion of men???

Worry not, as long as you are strong, and have relationships with better minded men she will find faith, and a desire to have one of her own...LOL, or eat them for breakfast like my oldest did for a couple years... Thank gosh she has mellowed out and realizes it was JUST her father that was the dillweed, and not ALL men...

One trait she did have was she selected weaker men... Thankfully she grew out of that as well...

I can promise knowing the strength of YOUR love for her, you will be her rock, as my oldest says about me... You can try to speak with you ex, but a lot of time that is like pissing directly in the wind, and damn that back splash really stinks... LOL...

I know you hate to see her hurt, but some times we can't bandaid every wrong in this world... AT LEAST he is some where and he isn't the countries serial killer, lol, have to find the silver lining some where...

Best of luck...
 nexthyme
Msg: 10 (view)

When the EX calls
Posted: 2/2/2010 8:44:55 PM
This is kind of a tough one... If you had him visit more it would be YOU who would be driving, yuck...

Personally I would let things go at your daughters pace, she knows it is UP TO HER whether she has more interest in him or not... She's at an age where it is hard to talk to someone that is a virtual stranger to her...

I'm not clear on what you mean by "clean up the mess he leaves"... Sometimes just saying that some people are like him, and he is doing what he knows how to do is the best you can do... Pity only means that she is incapable to handle a father who is so inept... Is this the case?

He isn't doing well "buying her love" and probably doesn't know what else to do...

I wouldn't pity your daughter, she's seems like a tough cookie that has been raised to have her own mind... She will decide if she wants more of a relationship on her own... 7 may seem young BUT she has had 7 yrs of this guys treatment, and seems to know his score.... If she didn't she'd be wanting more of him in her life...

Some kids are like that, I know my now 25 yr old daughter didn't want anything to do with her dad, and when she did make contact at 16, it was good at first, now he's "disowned her" pfffftttt his family adores her, so she knows she did the right thing...

Good luck

EDIT

As fair as him being hurt, bully to him... If he is on a ball and chain and uses the lame excuse that his gf won't let his own daughter have a better means to contact her own father... The hurt is his own doing... Don't feel bad for him, this is his just reward for being an inept...

She sounds like she's a smart girl... You don't have to force the issue, just explain that some people aren't cut out to be good dads, and unfortunately he is one of those people... Be firm to remind her it has nothing to do with her, it is his own short coming... Just like NOT having a DL... There are buses, soooooo he's just lame...
 nexthyme
Msg: 44 (view)

The Pandemic That Wasn't - What Have We learned ?
Posted: 2/2/2010 8:32:26 PM
In my second post I cited what was said about the removal of mecury and the reduction of thimerosal (www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ )

Even if things are stated that they were over stated at least the CDC listened, and took note...

So what do we know, there was the recommendation of one shot instead of two for children, apparently it worked well for those who took it, and those who didn't yes there were people who passed, BUT there were also people who dealt with it...

As stated as well, I had a flu from hell in 98', people were sick all over the place. Dr's wore masks to try and avoid the sickly...

Some things are hard to draw an absolute line from, as in the neurotoxins in vaccines, vs the rise in Autism...

My husband has Aspergers's syndrom, and off shot of Autism, however being born in Korea,they didn't vaccinate... I still have my huge small pox shot mark, he doesn't have anything like that...

Does that mean there is no corrolation??? it is hard to say.

If as one poster said well heavy metals are taken out of the system by the liver, perhaps having a nice spacing would be helpful...

No matter the side a person takes, it should be with education, and thought for why you have chosen what to do... I know that I didn't have the same knowledge when I raised my older kids, that I do now... Kind of sucks actually, because before I didn't have to think about it, now I do...
 nexthyme

God & thinking you're important to him.
Posted: 2/2/2010 11:46:25 AM
It gives a person pause as to why people humans need to feel special... I have to wonder myself why of all creatures we really don't fit here...

Most animals I know don't give two rats ass what the other look like, or do they???

Dogs define shape and see shapes, object et al, but I have noticed they can't differ from one color to another...

I was just listening to the history channel, and these specially train theologiens say that "God does not want us to lie", another specially trained guy says isn't it interesting why GOD doesn't want a picture, statue, et al of HIM, however God is a jealous God and gets pissed if people worships "false idols.."

LOL, wonder what this God would think of people today, and their worship of demi Gods... Michael Jackson is one of them.... I heard another show stating he was an angel on earth... Really, and angel with a taste for little boys, drinking Jesus juice...

Meh I don't know, I still am on the side we were dumped on this place, because our "god" or rather beings from other planets phucked up their own planet, and managed to get here, and survived... that is my take... Makes me and others a hell of a lot less special aye?
 nexthyme

What do I make of this?
Posted: 2/2/2010 11:30:56 AM
I have to agree with Deb, first sentence you call her a chick???

Perhaps she noticed that you were way more like your ID, then you think... Dr Strange pork...There may be a great story behind that, but perhaps she was seeing how "strange" you really were...

I agree with the others that said she had other lines in the water, and you were the little fish that didn't make the cut... Shug it happens even to those without DR strange as our ID...

People aren't always honest, and many just blow you off... She probably liked you, but as said not as much as you started liking her... The you still married thing probably was a key factor that set on her mind, no matter how close you say you are to divorce... New divorce's are not the best choice for a long term...

It is your ego that is hurting, because you did like her... Reality, yes there is a time to say when, and she stated sorry, but I am friend zoning you... She probably also has no idea what got into her to get so hot, but stopped at full on sex... Now she's embarrassed that she went that far...Probably because she had a smoking hot what ever danglign her along, and now he says hey he'd like more, because others wanted her too...

You can try and strong arm some explanation, but the question is what would it do for you??? it won't make you feel better, and you won't have won anything by doing so...

I make of this as a let it go, because it's dead and done... Sorry
 nexthyme

Newly diagnosed with MS
Posted: 2/2/2010 11:12:57 AM
Thank you forever.... Whoa he chose a risk procedure but it may really open up a means to clean up these blockages...

I have "white spots" I didn't have before in my brain... The Radiologist didn't know what they meant... These kind of things bug me, because I know they aren't supposed to be there, and know they weren't there before...

I hate the answer of well probably everybody has them... Uh really? As a former X ray tech that wasn't my experience...However the kick in the shorts is the Radiologist says he doesn't know the significance of them...

I need to get the scar tissue loose from my trachea, it has gotten tighter and tighter over the last few weeks to the point I can hardly speak and breathing is such a chore...

But I am learning my urgency is not others urgency.... I sometimes wonder if one morning I won't awaken, because my scar tissue has strangled me... Sounds dire I know, but dang it is so NOT fun to slowly not be able to breath and not be able to do any thing about it myself...

Thanks I will check this out...

Don't give up, don't give up....
 nexthyme
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 2/2/2010 11:05:16 AM
Thanks Dreamy for kind of agreeing...

Welcome to the world of surviving by your own wit, and surviving by means of what Benadryl, epinephrine...

Honestly I don't know if we are less of more resistant... What I do know is that no one single person knows what kind of reaction any person who gets these shots or any other med for that matter will react in the future...

There is no study just speculation that the flu was LESS vigilant because the government created a "herd" mentality... It couldn't be because people washed their hands more, ran around with antibacterial in their pockets hand bags, or in the public bathrooms... Nor could it be that in THIS economy more people have been eating a little more at home then out and about...

Dreamy, your uncle is how old??? Depending on his age he's right, there weren't as many pollutants in the air that linger for years, that aggravate the lungs... In fact my grandpa worked with DDT, and lived to be an OLD AGE of 89, ten years less then his father...

I've done research on some of this stuff and these toxins have been known to become part of a persons DNA, benign to the person who already has strong stalk, but by the time it got passed between my mother, and to her kids... Yeah our health is a constant battle... THIS is speculative, however the research is pretty clear as to these different agents and even diseases do connect to peoples DNA, who are unaffected, but generation after are affected... (yes I do have citations...)

I can't blame Dr's for NOT knowing what lingers in my closet of genetics, however I can say that it sucks to be allergic to everything including the sun.. And no it isn't a joke, I am allergic to the sun... SHEESH... I am tired of them trying to bandaid my ills, but I think that is all they have to offer now...

I still personally think with the world wide promotion of keeping germs to yourself, and protecting externally from germs of others is probably an extremely effective means to keeping the bad bugs at bay...

I also find it interesting, for this being a world wide pandemic, and seemingly exclusion of data of the fairly large percentage of 3rd world country's population... Did they get their shots, or are they dropping off like flies trapped in an airless, foodless chamber... These studies are something I have been hard pressed in finding... World wide means all countries, not just advanced societies...

Dreamy I'd like a cookie please

VVVVVVVVV Oh thanks Cheshire, that was a wording faux pau, yeah ummm herd immunity....VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
 nexthyme
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 2/1/2010 7:50:52 PM

^Sure but the presumption is that people can't think of more than one thing (and absolutely nothing else apparently) at a time. That's just silly .
The people who say "I know the TRUTH." always seem to be the same people accusing everybody else of being "sheeple" . They've got this sort of caricature of the average person stuck in their heads and despite the fact that almost nobody on the planet even remotely resembles this caricature in character quality , intellect , or simple curiosity/skepticism , it's the defacto representation of "everybody" (whereby everybody is only defined to fit the profile of "sheeple") It's very self-serving but hardly a reasonable representation of the average person. People CAN think of more than one thing at a time and are hardly mentally exhausted should they be presented with two or more.

Funcuz, this is pretty much the pot calling the kettle black... Those that know the "TRUTH"... Really I see the this side against that side, even get smeared myself on the THAT side, or this side, it doesn't matter...

There is one side and the other, and then truth that hits the middle...

So many different factors (factions) have an agenda, it is hard to sort out who wants what, and who really has good intent, and others that have a power agenda...

St John thanks, I pointed out FOR ME, and the why... I also stated "accumulation", it is just like X ray, not body knows what level of X ray will cause cancer in whom... However some people don't realize that say the Radiation from Chernobyl went around the world 10 times, but hey we all had a safe dose... Unless of course you live down wind, or 60 miles from an active Radiation dump site, and once active power plant like Hanford...

Funcuz, if you know some Holocaust history then it wouldn't come as a major surprise to you that many German people didn't know these camps existed... They went on in their unmerry world of losing sons from the world, but didn't know that the neighbors they had were gased or starving in a concentration camp...

These people were dazzled by the speaker Hitler, not the murder, they didn't know about it, or turned there heads to pretend it wasn't happening, or what ever the hell else that distracted them from noticing what was happening...

Hitler MAY have made his intend CLEAR after the fact, but in the very beginning... This is well documented...

The fact that people are spending so much time trying to chase the American dream, and have to spend hours working, running their kids around, making it to the gym, or just sit their butt in front of the TV... It is little surprise why many people are unaware of what is going on....

First question I asked is WHY use something that can be so toxic in something that is intended to save a persons life? If a little is ok for some, and a lot for others, who is to know until it is to late that they could only handle a little..

My injury happened 10 yrs ago this year... I am slowly strangling from my surgery, and struggling with the auto immune disorders, Dr's have NO IDEA what to do with this auto immune disorder... However they know that I will die soon than if all this shit happened...

If this makes me a little jaded towards Dr's so be it... They don't know as much as many people are lead to believe, and I have watched surgical botch ups first hand to know there are more inepts then anyone wants to believe...

So this pandemic??? I am not the only person who's living with stuff that has shortened their life, and taken away their lively hood... People are looking for answers, and some of the answers we don't like...

It's a personal choice, and since there isn't one on the OTHER SIDE that has anything to say except insults to the others, then at least I have done research to see things that are unhealthy to the human body, and question like many others do I really want that in my body, or to take my chances with nature..
 nexthyme
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 1/30/2010 10:30:18 PM

I'm with you buddy ! One of the examples i used to show that this "H1N1 pandemic" was a pharmaceutical industry scam was the same type of fear mongering just after 9/11. Remember the anthrax pandemic that wasn't ? Remember the fear ? OOOOO Anthrax is spreading via the mail,via the air etc etc. People were running around buying up Cipro as fast as they could

They kept the drums beating to constant threats of terrorist, and how at any minute they were going to do something else...

Now the slow but steady beat of the drum is what is going to happen in 2012... These drums get louder and louder, and doom and gloom of not being able to anything unless your are a genuis that is allowed in the under ground bunkers are being beat...

why?

Every day there is something new... A few years back it was the West nile virus, and my son caught it two summers ago... He was sick, caught strep on top of it... tough for a then 11 yr old, but we got through it...

Reality seems there is always going to be some sort of drama to keep people stirred up, especially with technology today...
 nexthyme
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 1/30/2010 4:56:01 PM

No one could be happier than me that this flu didn't turn out as bad as feared but that doesn't mean that it couldn't happen in the future. Hopefully, we've learned a lot about how to deal with a flu pandemic properly should another 1918 arise.

Unless we go back to 1918, where cleanliness was still in the works of becoming the norm, I hardly think these first world countries will suddenly go back to bathing once a week if they are lucky. In fact it seems pretty amazing for as virulent this virus was supposed to be, it didn't take out a lot of people in Mexico, unless their own habits make such viruses using them as a host unconducive virus survival...

As well it should be a personal choice as to who takes the shot and who doesn't... After all alcohol and tobacco is a choice at least for the 21 and older crowd, and plenty of people die each and every day from these wonders of man kind...

Before the protest cry of but you are exposing.... Yeah uh- smoking, and or driving while drinking is exposing and killing unsuspecting people every day and the age of these people are infants to the elderly...

What have we learned? They still inject people that have toxins in them which if you want to call it a "preserve" or what, who the heck needs to be preserved while still alive??? That is the issue about some of these toxins, or that they are neurotoxins...

For some of us the accumulation is a life sentence of misery... For those that they don't bother great, but no one wants to go to the dr's to end up worse off then before they went... Just saying from experience...

For those who think there are bundles of money by suing Dr's and big pharma they have major attorney's covering their asses 24/7....
 nexthyme
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 1/29/2010 5:32:48 PM
Ohhh and have to add in what the FDA said in 1999

{Thimerosal is a mercury-containing organic compound (an organomercurial). Since the 1930s, it has been widely used as a preservative in a number of biological and drug products, including many vaccines, to help prevent potentially life threatening contamination with harmful microbes. Over the past several years, because of an increasing awareness of the theoretical potential for neurotoxicity of even low levels of organomercurials and because of the increased number of thimerosal containing vaccines that had been added to the infant immunization schedule, concerns about the use of thimerosal in vaccines and other products have been raised. Indeed, because of these concerns, the Food and Drug Administration has worked with, and continues to work with, vaccine manufacturers to reduce or eliminate thimerosal from vaccines.

Thimerosal has been removed from or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and younger, with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine (see Table 1). A preservative-free version of the inactivated influenza vaccine (contains trace amounts of thimerosal) is available in limited supply at this time for use in infants, children and pregnant women. Some vaccines such as Td, which is indicated for older children (≥ 7 years of age) and adults, are also now available in formulations that are free of thimerosal or contain only trace amounts. Vaccines with trace amounts of thimerosal contain 1 microgram or less of mercury per dose]

(http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/ucm096228.htm)

So they have admitted to this stuff being a known neurotoxin, and that it is an acculmulative ISSUE... So "Settleforthis" where is my WRONG, in what I stated was in vaccines... Flu shots are exempt from NOT using Themerosal....

Next time you are in the shower take a look at what is in your shampoo and conditioner, your soap, you box food...

Its the accumulative affect of these toxins... However I guess what is learned is he who does not want to see, will not see...
 nexthyme
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 1/29/2010 5:09:53 PM

Like all viruses, the H1N1 virus is most dangerous to those parts of a given population that have a compromised immune system; the young, the elderly and the ill. Any vaccines should be administered to these higher risk members of a population, before they are offered to the general population

I have at least two auto immune disorders, thus I would be considered hi risk... I have seen people that weren't hi risk get the shot and a flu from hell...

I am sick, or rather debilitated with my auto immune disorders, HOWEVER, I don't get colds, seldom have the flu last serious flu was 98, LOL, and I had a flu shot that year..

Reason why?

I take reinforcers for my immune system, with natural suppliments... When I didn't I had colds, and every bug my kids brought home... PLUS I keep myself aware of what I stuff in my face, and manage to drink water that is filtered and not stored in plastic.

I have a life long trip with my auto immune disorders, however I actually am better off not being injected with flu shots...

That may not work for every one, but it works for me... IS my choice, and it has worked for me... WHY I have the auto immune issues I have is beyond me, and only know that I have high levels of heavy metal that could very well be the culprit...

What have I learned, keep doing what I'm doing, and it works...

ss oversimplification. The majority of the 'denier/conspiracy theorist' labels were used on people (for example nexthyme) who claimed that the vaccines were filled with poisons, caused many other diseases, or that vaccine theory was 'complete B.S.'. To question whether vaccinating certain segments of the population was necessary or cost effective, weighing the 'real' dangers (and their true magnitude of effect) involved verses the potential benefits, or any number of other reasonable criticisms of the handling of the 'pandemic'.....would (or should) not earn someone those labels.

So settle for this... You ever ask what is in these vaccines since you seem to take issue as to WHAT I have found out is in them???

Here's an exerp from a well respected dr about what has REPLACED the mercury...

When mercury was removed from many vaccines (except the flu vaccine) years ago, it was under the false guise that finally vaccines were now safe. What health agencies did not want you to know is that there are many other toxic additives still in vaccines, and one of them is aluminum.

Aluminum has not received the widespread media attention that mercury has, therefore many people don’t realize it’s a health risk.

“Aluminum is not perceived, I believe, by the public as a dangerous metal. Therefore, we are in a much more comfortable wicket in terms of defending its presence in vaccines,” said Dr. John Clements, WHO vaccine advisor.

Notice he said that aluminum is “not perceived” by the public as a dangerous metal … he couldn’t say simply that aluminum is safe, because this would be a lie.

Why is Aluminum Added to Vaccines?

Every vaccine has two components, the agent that you’re seeking to elicit an immune response to, such as a measles virus, and an immune adjuvant, which enhances the immune response and is typically made from a variety of highly toxic compounds including aluminum compounds, MSG, and mercury. The purpose of immune adjuvants is to boost your immune system, or to make it react as intensely as possible for as long as possible.

Unlike a natural immune boost that would come from, say, eating healthy and exercising, artificial immune adjuvants can be dangerous in and of themselves. Says Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., a board-certified neurosurgeon and author:

“Studies have shown that these adjuvants, from a single vaccine, can cause immune overactivation for as long as two years. This means that the brain microglia remain active as well, continuously pouring out destructive chemicals.

In fact, one study found that a single injection of an immune activating substance could cause brain immune overactivation for over a year. This is very destructive.”
( http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/01/27/mercury-in-vaccines-was-replaced-with-something-even-more-toxic.aspx)

Any body can look up what heavy metals are in vaccines, and see what is in there...

If that makes me a conspiracy theorist, ummm yeah ok....

I have two known auto immune disorders which they don't know why or where they came from... I have a high level of heavy metals in my system, and am to the point of externally disabled...

I check what is in things because I am slowly dying from a DR's mistake in a neck surgery, actually several, as well have time to seek out what is fact and what is fiction...

The FDA noted themselves they were NOT able to keep up with all the expectations, and during the Bush Admin dropped their 4 billion dollar budget to 2 Billion... So who is watching out to make sure what does and doesn't end up in drugs, vaccines, et al???

Who even knows what is in them, what is in your food, what is the allowable level of toxins, and CRUDE in your food???

Because some says there is no scientific PROOF mercury, but in case you believe in the CDC government ran watch dogs, this is what they have to say...

( Thimerosal
Information about ThimerosalSince 2001, with the exception of some influenza (flu) vaccines, thimerosal is not used as a preservative in routinely recommended childhood vaccines.
Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative used in some vaccines and other products since the 1930's. There is no convincing evidence of harm caused by the low doses of thimerosal in vaccines, except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site. However, in July 1999, the Public Health Service agencies, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and vaccine manufacturers agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure. ) (http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/Thimerosal/Index.html )

Why remove it if there isn't a big deal with it in there... Why make sure baby food is different than what children an adults eat???

I could go on, but the fact is this... You feel ok about what is in your food, and meds, great, no issues... I however have taken a look, and don't need any extra neurotoxins in my body, nor do I want my kids having them... Sadly when my older three were young I didn't know better..
 nexthyme

Posted: 1/28/2010 12:48:48 PM
Big Pacific you are awesome... Sadly some bodies are to saturated with toxins, their liver doesn't function well, adrenals over loaded... How does this happen, lack of knowledge of what they are eating, drinking, swimming in...

Good thing I am NOT going to be an attorney, for me being an advocate so a person, "victims" can get through the legal system without feeling victimized again...

However reasearch and a little more length of time in the research would do some good...

I know your GF will tell you single handedly suing a big company is so rare it makes the news...
 nexthyme
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 1/28/2010 12:26:54 PM

A wise apothecary once said to me, "it's not the poison, it's the dose"

Ah yes, but we are being dosed with these things all the time... if it was JUST a vaccine and nothing else, it wouldn't be a big deal...

As a legal student I have worked on research on the nonstop suits against big pharma and drugs that need to be pulled, because of of them being so more deadly than helpful.

The FDA had its budget cut, and has antiquated equipment, so they depend on big pharma for research information of these new drugs... Funny sort of like having the fox watch the hen house aye?

As someone who is so drug sensitive that I can take very few without going into severe hives, anaphylactic shock, et al... I think I have reached my threshold... Means I have to eat healthy, and figure out different means to take care of what people just pop pills for...

As I said, there isn't a known threshold, especially if the dr doesn't know how much environment poisons a person has already been exposed to.. Just saying
 nexthyme

Posted: 1/28/2010 11:27:38 AM

Nothing...as usual. It will be forgotten by most people the minute something else is hyped to frighten them into turning to government for safety & protection from the bogeyman.

So dukky what's the new hype now???

So far the media, not news per sa, but tv, movie, documentaries are beating the drum LOUD and hard about what is gonna happen in 2012....

I have listened to the silent rumbles of fear as they grow louder the more people WATCH tv... The secret groups that are building underground survival buildings...

Hmmmm sounds like the decade before I was born when they had all these fall out shelters...

For those who wonder who does conspiracy get in the mix, really simple, because people have been jerked around, deceived, lied to, and what ever else that can be thought of for profit...

Those who took a look at what was in the vaccine asked the guestion why is that "poison" put in these vaccines... Last time I checked Mercury, Methanol
Ethylene glycol, Propylene glycol can be found in these vaccines, which are poison...

Of course poisoning people is nothing new, the same toxins can be found in shampoos, pharma ointments, and a host of other products directly used on humans... These same toxins are used for corporation products and are dumped in streams, the air, ocean, under ground, where ever...

In general these poisons have an accumulative affect on the body, as well there is no exact threshold known for every person...

What is funny is I remember back in 98' catching a flu from hell, I mean 106 fever, coughing my lungs out, fluids of all sorts of nastiness were flowing in all directions... However there was no big media blitz about that flu...

I was given antibiotics for the pneumonia my lungs were developing, and told to ride it out...

Sure people have some delusional expectation that the government is supposed to save them... Hell they are wanting to hand out another bail out... My question is this, what did you all do with the 200 bucks you got??? Did you get bailed out, or did you buy some object you've wanted in that price range?

By all means give me another bail out, or better yet beat the crap out the bankers who took their bail out and gave it to their HIGH OFFICIALS for trips and the like...

There are common sense ads they run on TV, which talk about washing hands, not sneezing in peoples faces, stay home when sick, et al... GEEZ, my mom told me that when I was a kid, did that knowledge fade out of fashion???

Once again Dukky you got it, what if there is a third wave???? Well dang what it I get hit by a car, or the next toxic drug they give me to take care of what ever else that ails me kills me this next time... So what? I made a choice not to get injected with things I don't need more toxins of, have enough already...

We seem to be going from one freaking crisis to the next, perhaps it is the human condition to want, need, have some purpose, or helps them get up each morning if there is some bogeyman, or crisises to round up the sheeple in a tighter and tighter ball of fear...

One thing it seems to serve is to create a conditioned people who don't know who the real threat is, and if it is really a threat at all...

I have a painting I need to get out of my head, weathers been good in these colder parts so a garden getting started is also in the works... I learned from the Y2K drama people will beat the drum of fear, and it will be for nothing, but hey didn't have to shop for a month...

Show ALL Forums