Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What kind of relationship are you looking for here?
 itsjanjan
Msg: 42 (view)

What kind of relationship are you looking for here?
Posted: 2/2/2013 11:08:08 AM
Just a nice relationship that can grow. But I note that every elderly man, you know, my age group wants a stunning model, I just want a good man.
 itsjanjan
Msg: 8 (view)

Why say you want to meet?. Then ignore messages.
Posted: 10/18/2012 11:27:13 AM
I understand totally, so often men leave their profile active when they are involved in a relationship, what is the point of that?. A couple of men I have responded to said that they were involved now, and I sent a message back saying that I was sorry I bothered them, and that perhaps it could be a site problem, that the site is not respecting their request to take down their profile and wished them every happiness, as after all that is what we all ultimately want. Good luck in your search.
 itsjanjan
Msg: 518 (view)

First date ... who pays?
Posted: 10/17/2012 2:57:30 PM
Even worse, I ended up paying for a room in the hotel I was staying at as I was a regular client and the guy came in from Germany, it was a holiday weekend, and I was stuck with a bill for a whole weekend. He just came to meet me, have an evening out, see if there was magic....turns out upon meeting, he looked married and he confessed. Talk about your scum bag.

Last week, met a man on POF, 71 years old, showed up at 9:00 pm at my place, with his gallon of vodka and mixer, and assumed he was staying the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, now this was a creep.
 itsjanjan
Msg: 6 (view)

Why say you want to meet?. Then ignore messages.
Posted: 11/7/2011 1:53:39 PM
What a bunch of ingorant men, but, sad to say, they are the same, if not worse worse in the US. I am not quite sure why I want to come home to England after reading the dating disasters, but ah!, well it seems universal.

When people walk away from you…let them go… Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you, and it doesn’t mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over. You know who you are.
 itsjanjan
Msg: 9 (view)

Can irish men forgive a mistake...your first my bad
Posted: 6/29/2011 8:53:54 AM
Honestly, I don't care where he was from, he should have called ahead, invited you to join him in a public place.

Unless you were only looking for for sex, and that is possibly not likely, it would have been rather foolish not to say dangerous to meet him at his home.

I think there are gentlemen out there that would love to meet you and develop a good and trusting relationship with you.
 itsjanjan
Msg: 66 (view)

Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/4/2008 10:46:32 AM
I would say you had a good point.

Show ALL Forums