Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What to say after being dumped.
 DPRoberts
Msg: 3 (view)

What to say after being dumped.
Posted: 12/28/2009 5:07:48 PM
Keep your dignity, and walk away. There is literally nothing that can be said or done that will make you feel better. You won't get any satisfaction, except that gained by living a good life, knowing that his misery would have been ameliorated had you been in his life.

Cheers,

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 11 (view)

Do you believe in a forever kind of love?
Posted: 12/28/2009 5:05:42 PM
Forever 'love' is possible, but you have to turn it into a verb. Forever Loving. Love of that kind isn't just something you have, or give, or get. It's something that you do. Every. Day. of. your. life.

I wish that I had it.

Cheers,

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 7 (view)

what do you think to this?
Posted: 12/28/2009 8:34:39 AM
I'll echo what others have said. It's the holidays, and if we are lucky, our time is not only our own. If he introduced you to his friends, he likes you. Relax, enjoy the holidays, and call him sometime in the next few days to confirm your new years plans. Cheers,

DPR
 DPRoberts

Getting to an in person meeting
Posted: 12/26/2009 5:55:55 PM
For me, I quit caring whenever the replies indicate that someone really doesn't care. They ask me a serious question, and in response I get replies like, "Yah me too.", and that's it. If she can't hold a conversation, then really she doesn't have much to offer me. Cheers,

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 5 (view)

Need Help!!!
Posted: 12/20/2009 12:00:19 PM
Wow you haven't even met and she's already got your testicles in her purse. I can tell you why she didn't choose you! Man Up! Seriously! The lessons to be learned from your post:

He who waits, loses.
He who is too damn nice, loses.
He who continues to pursue a woman whenever she's chosen another, loses.
He who continues to worry about someone that says crap like "I'm confused, and not sure, and not ready for a relationship", loses.

You're being too nice, A.K.A "Captain-Save-A-Ho", A.K.A. "DoorMatt". Solve these problems and everything else will work out. Good luck!

DPR
 DPRoberts

Secrecy
Posted: 12/15/2009 3:03:44 PM
It sounds like you picked out a real psycho with Kate. I'd say keep dating Sara, since you are damned if you do, and damned if you don't. At least there will be someone elses house for her to commit a felony in. 50/50 odds aren't bad. If she's going too nuts, get a restraining order so at least your parents will know where to look for the body. Cheers,

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 43 (view)

DO WHAT I SAY...OR ELSE
Posted: 12/15/2009 2:47:43 PM
Ultimatums are bad. I don't tolerate them from anyone who isn't writing me a check for the privilege. That being said, I don't make them per se either. For any given action, there is a consequence. For any given situation, I may agree, or disagree, or be indifferent. If someone does something that I disagree with strongly, then the consequence for that action is to lose me.

Now don't believe for a minute that I don't try to empathize and understand where people are coming from, but after a certain amount of bad builds up, say through minor dishonesty, or selfish behavior, it is just as bad as something big and bad, E.G. cheating. Those minor things can certainly be forgotten, but trust is something that must be restored before the relationship can possibly continue.

Cheers,
DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 21 (view)

End of the Night Peck
Posted: 12/15/2009 2:38:45 PM
He likes you and apparently doesn't want to rush it. Sometimes rushing can break things. Don't overthink it. Go have a good time, let the relationship progress at a comfortable rate, and don't be afraid to let him know that you like him.

Cheers,

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 11 (view)

How significant is meeting a guy's friends/parents?
Posted: 12/15/2009 2:34:18 PM
If a girl meets my parents/family it's because I want to get their opinion of her. If a girl meets my friends, it's because I want to get their opinion of her. Not that I necessarily base any decision on their opinion, but sometimes people with a little more perspective are better at seeing something which I cannot, being so close. If I _know_ things aren't going to work out, then she'll never meet them. Two weeks seems like a brief relationship to meet families, but at the same time, maybe he wants a little perspective before leaping in.

My guess would be that the guy likes you quite a bit.

Good Luck,

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 17 (view)

Sugar daddys and dating.
Posted: 12/15/2009 2:28:04 PM
Others have said it, I'll say it too. No, I won't date or even have a relationship with a whore.

Jeesh,

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 42 (view)

Can you believe this?
Posted: 12/13/2009 9:15:06 AM
Sounds like you dodged a real wanker. Be greatful! Sometimes it takes weeks for the crazy to come out...and that's no fun at all!
 DPRoberts
Msg: 63 (view)

Convenient Relationships
Posted: 12/13/2009 9:11:50 AM
You're a greedy **stard, aren't you? Seriously though, it doesn't sound like you will find a woman as good as the one that you already have. You and she do have a choice in this. You two can choose to move forward, or you can choose to move apart. The 'convenient' relationship to me sounds like you are both just being lazy, or scared. Finding someone, anyone, who we can tolerate, and can actually tolerate us in this world is amazing. Don't waste it.

You sound like a pragmatic kind of man. Look at the cost/benefit analysis of your relationship with this woman, and put the cost of pursuing a new relationship on the same ledger. Go with the proven winner.

Cheers,

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 13 (view)

Never get a second date
Posted: 12/13/2009 8:57:15 AM
OP I wouldn't take it too personally. For some reason they didn't feel everything click into place. (That's not a metaphor for sex.) Sometimes we meet people we like, and sometimes those people are just not for us. I have a friend that I dated very briefly, but we are so different that if we tried to have a romantic relationship we would end up together on a police blotter under "Murder/Suicide". She is a really excellent friend though. Without actually dating you, it is hard to say exactly what went wrong.

Some questions that you should ask yourself:

Did I do most/all of the talking?
Did I talk about a lot of negative things?
Did I put on deodorant?
Did I dwell on other men, while on the date with him?
Was I late?
Did I say "No" to everything that he tried to do with me? (Once again not sex. Dancing, food, &etc.)
Did I push for a commitment on the first date?
Am I obsessed with something trivial? (Pets, TV, politics, &etc.)
Did I get blotto?
Was I a fun and interesting person to be with?
Did I bring drama into his life on the first date?
Am I a fannywellytop?

Good luck!

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 15 (view)

Approach: Online or IRL?
Posted: 12/12/2009 11:29:31 AM
Walk up to him, kiss him with the passion of a long lost lover. If he kisses you back, there is your answer. Either way you get your answer, and find out if he is a good kisser in one fell swoop. Don't contact him on here though. It will feel like an invasion of privacy, and is honestly going backwards.

Cheers,

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 3 (view)

I need help with a gift idea please :)
Posted: 12/12/2009 10:41:07 AM
If he's into bikes, it'll be fairly easy to see what he does, and doesn't have for it. You can never go wrong with good leathers, or accessories for the bike. If he likes jeeps, they did have a water/stain resistant clothing line that was pretty good. For guns, a man can never have enough gadgets. Find out what types of pistols that he has, and for about $250 US you can get him an MX-6 Tactical light. Make sure you know what kind of gun it is, so that the MX6 will fit the rails. Also, all the really good series on History/Discovery can be found in boxed set DVD/BD anywhere.

Cheers,

DPR
 DPRoberts

How do you handle Flakiness?
Posted: 12/12/2009 10:27:39 AM
I walk. I was dating a woman recently that I thought was quite nice, but then we crossed the two week threshold and she started acting really flaky. I walked without another word. I don't have time to put up with it, and I can do better. If someone is genuine, they will find a way to make it happen no matter what. When you start getting texts/phone calls with excuses, it is time to go. Cheers,

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 2 (view)

How much info is too much?
Posted: 12/12/2009 10:21:50 AM
You sound like a fun person to be around to me. All the information in your profile makes a great jumping off point. If he can't be bothered to find out more about you, then he's not really looking to get to know you. There are some questions that can't be answered in a profile, such as how do you smile and your eyes sparkle while being spun around a dance floor. Do your palms sweat when you get nervous when holding hands for the first time. Can you mix the perfect martini? He's a bum, and you can do better!

???????,

DPR
 DPRoberts

Text messaging verses talking on the phone!
Posted: 12/11/2009 3:46:27 PM
I agree. I hate text messaging. I know that if a woman doesn't answer her phone, and does text message, she's up to no damn good. Write it off, and walk is my advice.

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 32 (view)

Is fake hair really THAT big of a deal?!
Posted: 12/9/2009 6:50:48 PM
Oh thank goodness! I was wondering if she was asking about a Merkin. I wouldn't tell them at all. If you get En Flagrante just imagine the funny things you could do if they pulled some out! Seriously though, Real Men don't care.

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 5 (view)

A question for people in their 30's.
Posted: 10/6/2009 6:42:51 PM
Don't join any organizations that will put you in an awkward position. (E.G. Women's shelters as someone above suggested) You want to learn how to be with normal people, not people in need of rescue. You need to rescue yourself first.

Go and take ballroom dance classes. Trust me on this one. You will meet interesting people, and learn to move with confidence, act with confidence, and interact with people with confidence. There is nothing better than asking a lady to dance, and completely blowing her mind as you pirouette her around the dance floor making her appear as graceful and beautiful as any starlet. There will be a line of people who want to be the next to dance with you.

Now that ideal situation above, you can screw up. Here are some pointers.

0.) Buy dance shoes. It will really help and dancing in the standard thick rubber/leather shoes we typically wear is far less graceful.

1.) Wear deoderant/anti-perspirant. No one wants to dance with Spongebog Stinkypits. Also breath mints are a good idea. You are going to have your face within 18 inches of someone elses. Don't chew gum...it makes it harder to dance gracefully.

2.) Dress attractively. Any salesperson in any decent men's shop will help you find a look that is right for you, and stylish. Stick with classically attractive suits, ties, slacks, shirts, and shoes. You don't want to have to spend a fortune every weekend for the latest trend that looks rediculous in a week.

3.) Don't fret about missing a step...the beautiful thing about dance is that it is somewhat open to interpretation. And for the love of all that is holy, don't stop and apologize whenever you screw up. Grin, and spin her a few times, and all will be forgotten. Unless you broke her toe.

4.) Don't give up.

Cheers,
DPR
 dproberts
Msg: 18 (view)

should i give up
Posted: 10/4/2009 1:01:05 PM
You should let it go.
 dproberts
Msg: 14 (view)

Are Men Capable of Committment?
Posted: 10/4/2009 12:59:41 PM
For the right woman, of course we can. Some tire of dallying with those that they cannot commit to, and begin to seek in earnest someone to love. Others enjoy sewing their wild oats so to speak. Personally, I won't start another romantic relationship when I am physically involved with someone. It's unsafe and more than a little disrespectful. YMMV.

DPR
 dproberts
Msg: 74 (view)

Don't drop that soap
Posted: 10/4/2009 12:38:54 PM
Never. Nope, not gonna happen. A felony conviction means that she couldn't live in my house, in which case there is little point in having a relationship. Not to mention the fact that unless they are a Kennedy, they can't really be hired for doing anything besides the basest manual labor due to security concerns. Sorry, it's nothing personal, but my life doesn' t need the complication.

DPR
 dproberts

aking for help
Posted: 9/9/2009 3:15:37 PM
As a side note, when you do tell him to check you out, make sure that your profile has something interesting to say on it. More than one message I have gotten along the above lines lead to a profile that was a total waste of my time. YMMV

DPR
 DPRoberts

How do i walk away?
Posted: 8/31/2009 7:35:26 PM
Treat it like ripping off a band-aid. Do it fast and decisive. Don't expect it to not hurt (not unless you do it a lot...no hair left!) There are worse things in life, and I hope that you never find them. Good Luck,

DPR
 DPRoberts

Who decides what is reasonable?
Posted: 8/28/2009 6:11:21 PM
I'd give even odds on that there was something about you that drove him nuts, that he felt that he couldn't talk about to you, without REALLY upsetting you. Rather than live through that ordeal, he took the path that let you down easy. Other possibilities include: he found someone else, he was bored, he felt rushed into a relationship that he didn't really want, he discovered that he really didn't like you, he was a giant douche, &etc. Some guys just can't handle a woman. Some women just can't handle men. Either way, he told you that he didn't like the way you handled conflict, and you kept doing it the same way. I'd chalk it up to experience and not take it too much to heart. There's other fish in the sea, perhaps with somewhat thicker scales! Good Luck,

DPR
 DPRoberts

What do you do in this situation.. Curious what people think
Posted: 8/25/2009 7:45:42 PM
My friend, you are what is typically referred to as a doormat. I say that with the utmost respect, none of which you will get from anyone else, man, or woman as long as you continue to act that way. You should walk away now before it costs you any more time, effort, or money. You are in one of two really bad places with this woman. Either the "Friend Zone", or the "Guy that likes me so I will take advantage of him as long as I can Zone". Have some confidence, spend your efforts on someone more worthy, and don't lie to women and tell them that something is no big deal to you when it is. You can't blame her for that. You're right, she did flake out on you, but if she was into you, she would have been there. If I'm right, you just saved time. If I'm wrong you'll still be better off, because a man acting the part of the wounded martyr is about as attractive as a dirty diaper. Cheers,

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 12 (view)

Classified as Un-datable
Posted: 8/22/2009 12:23:38 PM
I read your profile, and nothing on the surface seems to make you "undateable" . Nothing grotesque physically, no obvious personality disorders, and you can form complete sentences with correct spelling. Relationships begin, and end for many reasons, but let me tell you how most guys that I know work.

Think of a relationship as a set of scales. On one side is the Pros, or perceived benefits gained from a relationship, on the other side are the Cons, or the amount of BS we are willing to endure. When the Cons begin to outweigh the pros we get annoyed, but will endure as long as we expect at least equilibrium to return. When the Cons outweigh the Pros by a lot or even when the Cons constantly outweigh the Pros by a little, then we leave.

A relationship with little perceived benefit, and few downsides is going to be mediocre and comfortable, but will definitely end when one side perceives greater benefit elsewhere, even if the downsides are greater. These relationships are fragile, because with little perceived benefit, sometimes even being alone can be better.

A relationship with great perceived benefit, and many downsides is going to be fiery, and passionate, and exciting. The scales tip back and forth like the mast of a sailing ship in a hurricane. These relationships too are fragile since they will make an option with fewer Cons very appealing, sometimes even being alone is less tiring even though there are fewer perceived benefits.

The last two are pretty obvious, a relationship with very little good and lots of bad is doomed from the very beginning. What all guys are looking for ultimately is that relationship where the scales are tipped heavily into the favor of Pros. These relationships are the love(s) of a lifetime. They are strong, because a lot of BS can occur before the scales tip, and even when they do, no one wants to walk away from that potential....but we will if it looks like things will never come back around.

I could go on, but it's already a wall'o'text.

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 105 (view)

For a Laugh- What movie would you base your life on as of now?
Posted: 8/1/2009 2:29:49 PM
Good Luck Chuck.
 DPRoberts

does kissing always lead to sex?
Posted: 7/23/2009 3:35:28 PM
Only if she has the cash! Kissing costs extra.

Seriously though, unless you are related by blood (E.G. Grandmother) I probably won't ever kiss you unless I am attracted to you...or the cash is on the barrelhead.
 DPRoberts
Msg: 23 (view)

Anyone had this happen?
Posted: 4/5/2009 12:40:05 PM

Posted By: just sayin... on 4/5/2009 535 AM
Subject: Anyone had this happen?
Message: reminds me of the lusty table scene in Tom Jones movie from 1963...lol.

Great. Now I have that Tom Jones song "She's a Lady" going through my head. Thanks JS! 8-/

And yes, it really sounds like that movie "White Chicks". I would take the girl out for entertainment value alone. Call up all your friends, and have them seated near you. Hopefully, filming.

ROFLMAO

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 6 (view)

Okay what is the right size to be???
Posted: 4/4/2009 1:18:48 PM
Love comes in all sizes.

Speaking for myself, I like women to look healthy, whether they are petite, or not. There isn't a magic size, or number, or hair color, or skin color, or anything else that tickles my fancy. Being on the extreme ends of the scale will make you appeal to a much smaller group of people, but even then, there are people who are attracted to you. Whether or not you are attracted to them, may be another matter.

Take care of yourself, be a good person, and be interesting, and most likely you will find what you are looking for, and keep it. Looks attract, personality keeps.

Cheers,

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 8 (view)

Girlfriend, her husband and the hair...
Posted: 3/28/2009 9:15:03 AM
If he's been totally unemployed and living off of her for the last two years, he cannot feel like much of a man, no matter how much he goes to the gym. Honestly, it sounds like this guy needs some time to get his head together. She should just separate from him until he gets his head straight. Boot his arse out the door, and tell him that he can come back when he learns how to be a man.

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 13 (view)

What would you do...
Posted: 3/27/2009 7:28:25 PM
I would make arrangements for dinner right then! You have stumbled across possibly the best way ever to break the ice with a guy! You'd think there would be an old saying about it, something like "The way to a man's heart is through his wallet!" or something close to that. Either way, that is a great idea!
 DPRoberts
Msg: 12 (view)

Guys...I need your help....please.
Posted: 3/25/2009 9:20:31 PM
Wow. You two should just break up. If you are so suspicious of him that you feel the need to violate his trust and privacy, then you need to just go. To me it sounds like innocent flirting with someone he has a history with. Either way, it's time to go.

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 16 (view)

The disappearing act
Posted: 3/18/2009 3:13:14 PM
Nothing personal about any of this. I am just working with the data provided. You are cute enough, so my guess is that you are either annoying, or crazy, or have something wrong with you in a way that isn't immediately obvious. Of course, that thing wrong with you may just be poor taste in men!
 DPRoberts
Msg: 65 (view)

Wise Advice Needed!
Posted: 3/18/2009 3:09:34 PM
Another Captain Save-A-Ho bites the dust. Move on man, you are on your way up, she is working VERY hard at hitting bottom. This drugged out whore, who slept with so many men at the same time that she doesn't know the father of her **stard child, who has cratered her life so badly that she now must resort to ruining the lives of everyone around her has told you to step off. Do it! Thank her for inspiring you to greatness, and that you will gladly put flowers on her grave, and remember her fondly whenever her inevitable self-inflicted demise arrives.

DPR
 DPRoberts

What to do?
Posted: 3/18/2009 3:01:10 PM
Stick with your guns! Don't let her destroy whatever may be left of her own, and your innocence by cheating on her boyfriend. You've told her that you will wait for her. If that's not enough of a parachute for her then let her eat cake. She's leaving anyway, so why bother getting attached? Let your friendship live, and keep the good memories. Don't sour them by tainting them with heartbreak.

DPR
 dproberts

guy's washroom
Posted: 3/10/2009 3:13:26 PM
You should let him go, until you solve your issues. Yah, it's ickey, but to stop talking to someone just because someone missed the toilet at his house for any number of reasons is the kind of high maintenance drama that no man needs.

DPR
 dproberts

is this guy speak for I love you?
Posted: 3/10/2009 3:09:50 PM
If you don't mean it, then don't say it. If you are just going to leave soon, and this guy is just a "while you're there" fling, then don't mean it. The longer you are with someone, the more bonded you become. It sounds like you are both headed for heartache, especially if you do actually love each other, but cannot be together. If you must go and must love, then let this be summer love. A passionate and sweet memory, that you can cherish for years to come.

If by some miracle though, it is real love, then you would be truly foolish to throw it away carelessly. The older that I get, the more rare it seems to find true romance. Most of the things that I regret, are things left undone, rather than things that I have done. Life is fleeting, don't let something beautiful slip away.

DPR
 DPRoberts
Msg: 82 (view)

Disappearing acts
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:01:05 PM
Some people just never finish what they star
 DPRoberts

Hook up advice.. round two!
Posted: 2/25/2009 3:54:42 PM
It was a nice way of saying, "I've had better." I'm not judging you, but please for the sake of everyone, make sure that you get checked for STD's frequently!
 dproberts

Why are many of you afraid
Posted: 2/15/2009 12:18:09 PM
The guys looking for the "experience" with you, are the same guys looking for that "experience" with everyone else. For those in my peer group, color doesn't play a part in our choices. Beauty is beauty, no matter what it looks like. Well, unless you have a really bad "fake bake" tan, in which case I don't want to date anyone oompa-loompa colored.

Here on POF you will find all kinds of people from perverts to saints, and everything in between. If what you are looking for isn't finding you, be more aggressive about finding him. With the right person, all the unimportant things like skin color, what car you drive, what you do for a living, &etc. will not matter. Good Luck.

DPR
 dproberts

What does let's just be friends really mean?
Posted: 2/12/2009 3:39:44 PM
It means that he's on the dance floor, and dancing, but your name is lower on his card than someone else's. If I had to guess further, I would say an old girlfriend is chatting him up again. Once again, this is all pure conjecture. My unasked for advice is to quit saving dances for him, and if he comes around, he will, if not, then you have had a good time anyway!
 dproberts

Would a guy date a tall female ? or prefer shorter
Posted: 2/2/2009 3:11:12 PM
So you are asking what kind of beautiful woman guys like? Well, the answer is more obvious than you would think. Simply, "All of them!" As a tall man myself, a tall beautiful woman will stop me in my tracks, because what I consider tall (> 5'11) is somewhat rare. Tall guys will love you because they don't get a neck cramp while kissing you. Dancing with a tall woman is fantastic since you have to worry less about your steps, and how far you will be stretching her arms out on a spin. Of course, the people around on the dance floor may end up worse for the wear... The above poster was correct, a lid for every pot.

Cheers,

DPR
 dproberts
Msg: 30 (view)

Guy dates girls...
Posted: 7/31/2008 4:19:21 PM
Really three months is too long to date any one woman in a single go. I mean you can date her for a month, then break up for at least a month, and then try again for a month, but three months? In a row? Jeez! This guy is like some sort of Don Juan!

Seriously though, three months is about how long I'll date anyone unless I think there is something exceptional there. OP I'm not saying that you aren't exceptional, because you are quite pretty, but maybe it took him that long to decide if you were "The One" for him. Most guys make that decision in less than a month, so you are probably quite exceptional indeed.

Good luck! And Remember, there are more fish in the sea... or is it an old man and the sea? I can never remember.

DPR
 dproberts
Msg: 111 (view)

Cheesiest Pick up lines
Posted: 7/30/2008 4:15:56 PM

Posted By: Calysta on 7/13/2008 212 AM
Subject: Cheesiest Pick up lines

One word = Ow!

...I wonder if it would feel like throwing a hot dog down a hallway if a smaller guy went for a girl who had someone that big...lol

I can give you a few ex-girlfriends' numbers and you can have them ask their new boyfriends...

Alright the worst possible pickup line

Baby, do you live on a chicken farm? No? Because you sure know how to raise a c*ck!
 dproberts
Msg: 32 (view)

I thought I was I being funny ...
Posted: 7/29/2008 5:14:04 PM
When you are trying to be funny with a stranger, try and leave out anything that implies they are a raving lunatic waiting to kidnap your daughter and boil your housepets. A better response would be, "Usually after having seen a woman this many times, I have bought her dinner at least once." And GRIN REALLY BIG, but do not say anything else. This leaves the door open for her to say either, "Well, I guess you will just have to take me out to dinner!" or "That's ok, my boyfriend won't get jealous this way." Either way you are both still cool, and she doesn't feel like she is a potential bunny-boiler. Good luck mate.
 dproberts

looking for friend in profile
Posted: 7/29/2008 4:53:44 PM
I obviously cannot speak for everyone, but when I say a "friend" I truly mean just people with similar interests, and outlooks on life to talk to, go do things with, and hang out with. I don't mean an FWB, or anything so crass. I'm not necessarily looking for someone of the opposite sex to have as a friend either. However, putting that you are looking for a man for friendship has certain implications that garner the sort of attention that is unwanted if you catch my drift. If I was looking for something else, I would certainly say so. Judging by some of the contacts I have had, with a little looks, and personality, one could have just about any type of relationship that he wanted from here.

A "role in the hay" sounds like a civic theatre production. Maybe I should write it lol!
 dproberts
Msg: 4 (view)

Me time... Our time... Tightening of the leash
Posted: 7/28/2008 4:18:19 PM
Why would you tolerate that behavior in her? Run free! Call no man, or woman "Master". That is exactly the sort of bollocks that gets worse as time goes on, and you tolerate it because you are a nice guy. Ditch the witch.

Show ALL Forums