Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: New Age Restrictions Set By Admin: Message Restrictions
 wildrosesmyl
Msg: 352 (view)

New Age Restrictions Set By Admin: Message Restrictions
Posted: 5/22/2013 8:28:36 AM
Dear Markus,

There was a 19 year old kid that was SUICIDAL that I have been coaching to receive support and counselling (I live in Northern Canada with little to no mental health services) over the last several of months.

Now neither he nor I can contact each other due to your HUMAN RIGHTS violation under BC law. If he has killed himself, it is on your head. As a person of conscious, I now have to set up a fake account in order to establish contact with him and give h
Im my PERSONAL information so that he still has a resource, hopefully, if he is still alive.

Btw, you've crossed a group of BC lawyers. Legal action is being discussed and will be filed.

Forgive me for being so blunt, but this is an example of what the site was not intended for.

This site was set up to be a dating site.
Anything outside that scope is not what the owner desires and what the owner has opted to provide to us (note: for free too).

So although I admire you trying to assist someone, we each have to be held accountable for our own actions and to attempt to shift blame to Markus is in my opinion very inappropriate and unacceptable.

Show ALL Forums