Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: DATING OVER 60
 Walts
Msg: 133 (view)

DATING OVER 60
Posted: 11/18/2017 8:21:04 AM
No, you can't just go out "anywhere" and make new friends.
I've been to many places where meeting anyone is basically impossible. That's one of the reasons I make return visits.......
 Walts
Msg: 96 (view)

Have Something to Say to Your Ex? Say it Here.
Posted: 11/16/2017 4:57:00 PM
I'm still sitting here confused,trying to figure out what toilets need with paper..........
 Walts
Msg: 4728 (view)

Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 11/16/2017 5:19:04 AM
KJ, did you, anywhere, see me directly commenting towards you with my post?????

There is one here though, that seems to love using retarded arguments to try and stir the pot, using the legality and timelines as her main points of discussions on these subjects,, if you can call them that. But, alas, supposedly I'm always picking on that dipshiat.

Love to hear her definition of rape.
 Walts
Msg: 4726 (view)

Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 11/16/2017 4:51:47 AM
^^^^^

Seems for a few people they require actual laws spelt out for them so that they can keep their moral compass in check.

If it isn't in black and white, then it must be OK???????
 Walts
Msg: 72 (view)

Are there no good single women left?
Posted: 11/15/2017 5:24:08 PM

I don’t care how “ good “ a person is , if they’re too busy for me then they aren’t “ worthy “ of MY time.

Whoa butter.

If I am getting to know a person I, personally do not EXPECT them to drop things in their lives just to get to know me. It's a process, of which takes time. My time and their time has value, but, we, at our ages, do have "other things" going on. But, I personally don't meet the types of people that have bundles of time sitting around looking to fill a bunch of voids in their lives. They have "stuff" they are doing, whatever that may be. And those ARE the types I like and enjoy. I, personally, can understand about being "too busy" especially in the early stages of getting to know someone (dating). If they give me what they can, and we end up progressing into something, it's a bonus. If not, I or should I say, we, had some "moments" that we would never had if we didn't, at least, try.

I'll ask,,,, what do you define as "too much going on in their lives"?????? I mean, seriously. Are you looking for one of those that has NOTHING going on, and you want to be the one to fill every void they have? I don't find that healthy. Or maybe it's me, that despite now being an empty nester, MY "schedule" can still be a little crazy at times. Or is it I have an understanding, that at our ages, we have a history filled with people and things that take up our "time".

I would expect you to understand that when you define someone as a SO then, that SO will be valuable, or as you state, "worthy". But do tell, when does someone you are dating evolve into that "significant" part?????? The "good people" can usually juggle it all. They can see the "value" or "worth" of that other, if it's actually there. Then again, it still takes that time thingy. Not some proclamation shouted from the mountain tops.
 Walts
Msg: 67 (view)

Are there no good single women left?
Posted: 11/15/2017 4:47:34 AM
There are good people around. One of the problems with good people is that they are not like the rest. So, yes, many of them will put their children first. They probably will also help a friend when required. And then there is their parents as they age. Look out, they probably will run to them when it's required.

Now, if you actually get your foot into the front door, you may have a chance to show that YOU are also are a good person. Don't do anything differently with them, than you would do with others. That will give that other to decide if you are worthy to be part of their lives. Don't expect good people to just drop the rest of their world as you try to enter theirs. It will take time before you will see it all.

I like good people. I also know that good people are not always "nice". They also don't put up a persona to appease the rest of us. They are who they are, and no matter what you think or believe. You can't complain or whine about how they live their lives. They ain't listening, so save your breath.
 Walts
Msg: 19 (view)

Will he contact me or no?
Posted: 11/14/2017 4:13:42 PM

I see the paper standing for a commitment. You don't think it would have helped? I think the paper is a commitment to working things out. Of course there are exceptions, but not everyone takes the commitment seriously. I feel people who want to be serious about commitment are those that want to get married most times.

When I read this type of argument "for" marriage, I will point out that if you actually NEED a piece of paper, or even a ceremony to "prove" your commitment to another, you definitely don't know the definition of true commitment.

As an example. I've had quit of few jobs in the last 10 or so years, under a "contract" basis.

Yet, I've never signed a contract, and I still did the jobs I took on.

Oh, I did shake someone's hand.

" Those that want to get married most times" are supposedly serious???????
 Walts
Msg: 123 (view)

DATING OVER 60
Posted: 11/14/2017 4:59:17 AM
People in groups perform some bizarre antics that they would not otherwise do. These performances can be really bizarre when desperation enters the equation. What usually happens is that common courtesy slowly fades into the background, and with that, so do the people that are being honest, with themselves, and others.

These antics are one of the major reasons I NEVER attended any events set up thru POF.

My antics are for one pair of eyes at a time.
 Walts
Msg: 595 (view)

Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem
Posted: 11/13/2017 6:25:09 AM
Are John McCain and Clapper veterans??????

Anybody wanna inform that helmet head you call a President instead of whining about what football players are doing on a Sunday afternoon.
 Walts
Msg: 72 (view)

Americans seeking people outside of the USA...
Posted: 11/13/2017 6:06:24 AM

I would relocate for love, for the right man.

Be careful little girl.

They are not always one and the same.
 Walts
Msg: 100 (view)

What Can Be Done To Protect Us From A Homegrown Slaughter-Spree?
Posted: 11/12/2017 4:13:48 PM

Yep bullet proof inserts for back packs.

Not sure what is worse, the fact that someone is making these or the fact they are selling them and not giving them away.

Either way, you stay classy USA.

When I first saw the info, I honestly thought it was a joke. A bad joke. But, after researching quickly, and finding out they are actually selling, my heart sunk another mile. There is definitely something wrong here.
 Walts
Msg: 97 (view)

Posted: 11/12/2017 5:10:33 AM
Mericans now have available to them, get this, bulletproof backpacks for their kids. Ya know, to keep them "safe".

Anddddddd, they're selling like hotcakes!!!!!

Your economy is booming!

You're still number ONE!!!!!!!!
 Walts
Msg: 38 (view)

Pardon my French, is that the Chatanooga Choo Choo
Posted: 11/11/2017 6:41:38 AM

Odd that all the Canadians I've met in person are nothing like the ones I've encountered on the internet.

Your probably lucky you only "met" them, and knowing Canadians, they where probably just trying to appease you.

If they actually had to listen to you long enough, your bum would be handed to you in hand basket.
 Walts
Msg: 24 (view)

She broke up with me. Finally moving on and it feels good
Posted: 11/11/2017 6:30:38 AM

but I've kept all my exes on social media so why would this one be any different

Sounds like with "all" this practise, this "one" breakup shouldn't be any easier, or harder that "all" those others.

You should have it "all" figured out by now, shouldn't you???????
 Walts
Msg: 239 (view)

Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 11/11/2017 5:09:17 AM

Does "everything" include "everyone"?

Are we now defining people as "things"???????

Walts
Msg: 553 (view)

Posted: 11/11/2017 4:14:22 AM

"Explain to all of us Johnny, what the national anthem has to do with the military??????"

Is this a serious question or a mistype, Walts

How many soldiers hum their national anthem as the bullets whistle over their heads while they take aim themselves?

I would love for some of you to articulate what the national anthem actually means to them, or actually is. Along with any flag of any country it is basically a symbol of representation. A representation of a country and it's people, maybe????? But, some have now attached the "military" to the American one. Just the "military"??????

When you listen to it, is the military the first thing you envision? Or do you think of the caskets draped in the red, white and blue? Or do you think of the PEOPLE living within your country? Or is just those of that are in the military that "serve"? No others???? Or is it the land within the boundary lines drawn in the sand? Or is it your way of life?

Patriotism is a funny thing. But, American Patriotism is something to really study and view. Even questioning it will and can, get many to expose an self inflated ego that gets you into more trouble than it should.

Football players are exposing it, and it seems many of you can't even see that.

AMERICAN football.

Not soccer.
 Walts
Msg: 237 (view)

Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 11/11/2017 3:49:47 AM
I love everything.

Except,,,,,

liver.

Walts
Msg: 3 (view)

Scary Backwoods Situations
Posted: 11/10/2017 6:01:22 PM
I feel more comfortable in the bush than I do in the city. And despite having confrontations with all kinds of critters, including grizzlies, wolves, lynx, etc, I've rarely been "frightened" or "scared", as much as I have when witnessing humans and some of their behaviours. And guess what?????

I don't carry a gun in the bush either.

And when I say bush, I mean places where there is no cel service, few, if any people for weeks on end and you get the most amazing entertainment staring skyward at night,,,, without a telescope
 Walts
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 11/10/2017 5:54:49 PM

I've written numerous short stories, screenplays and several books

Yeah, we read them almost daily right here.

I do, but I prefer realistic dialogue.

And a comic too!!!!!!!!
 Walts
Msg: 548 (view)

Posted: 11/10/2017 5:43:29 PM

But but but when he was kneeling it had nothing to do with dishonoring the military......Can you say BS

Explain to all of us Johnny, what the national anthem has to do with the military??????

Bennett explained why he stood last night, and yet, you are still confused?????

Well dayna, my father in law who served in the Korean war, he doesn't watch football anymore because of this kneeling or sitting(yule, there is no difference son). I guess that is enough to figure things out that the majority of veterans DO have a problem with these players kneeling or sitting during the anthem. It's not about honoring a football game, get real....YIKES

Father in law?????? You mean the father of a daughter that actually married YOU?????
Oh Johnny. You really don't have a clue how much of a fool you keep making yourself look. And now, bringing in the relatives too.

Good for you.
 Walts
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 11/10/2017 5:03:21 AM

there is an interesting article about people suffering from dementia and increase in foul language because they can't think of the word they want to use and they are angry and frustrated due to cognitive loss.

Would lovvvvvve to read that "article" of which you have decided to comment on. Care to inform us with more than what you can remember?

"Swearing".

Define it, and you will be, or at least should be able to see that it's just using words that someone, wayyyyyyyyy, back when, decided to label as "bad".
 Walts
Msg: 2 (view)

She broke up with me. Finally moving on and it feels good
Posted: 11/9/2017 5:26:05 AM
"Finally" moving on??????

I guess at 25, a month after a breakup must feel like an eternity.

Wait until your 35 and just imagine the tales of woe you will be able to tell.
 Walts
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 11/9/2017 4:09:15 AM

for your picture shows you can hardly pose for the photo.
Cool, you are not

Thank goodness I don't look like a poser!!!!!!!

Cool, is for the cool kids. And yes, it's true. I 'm not one of those, never been, and I have never wanted to be.

Is that what you are trying to be at this time of your life?????
 Walts
Msg: 14 (view)

Dating and awkwardness
Posted: 11/8/2017 5:18:34 PM

I buy cute clothing clothes, but never go out. I tried that romper on took a pic, and took it off. If you notice, on my right shoulder it is wrinkled , I would never go out with wrinkled clothing lol.

Let me get this straight about this clothes thingy.

You buy cute clothes but you don't go out.

Yet, you would never go out with wrinkled clothing??????

Anybody got an answer for this little riddle??

Buelller??????
 Walts
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 11/8/2017 5:11:06 PM

Why do you make two posts, one after the other, about the same subject/

Basically, trying to get the answer that he already has in head before he even thought of the so-called question.

Go look back.

Sparky does it everytime.

He might as well be talking to himself but, alas, he has these forums.
 Walts
Msg: 68 (view)

Posted: 11/8/2017 5:08:33 PM
Can we agree mental issue is part of the issue with these shootings??????

And if so, does that mean America has more mental issues with your citizens than any country in the world????

Cause, your number 1 in deaths caused during these mass shootings. So by default, you must be number 1 with mental issues.

Yes?

No??
 Walts

At least 27 people have died
Posted: 11/7/2017 4:43:55 PM

Fact also is, there are guys like him in all countries around the world, the only difference was the country that he lived in makes it really easy to get high powered guns

We had one yesterday kill ONE police officer in Abbotsford B.C. , which is one too many. BUT, if living in the good old Merica, the land of opportunity, the number of dead would have been off the charts. The gun he used looked archaic compared to what is available down south.

You Yanks must be proud,,,, and of course, patriotic.
 Walts
Msg: 22 (view)

Would you meet someone whose profile says they are 10 years younger than they actually are?
Posted: 11/7/2017 4:36:20 PM

Would you meet someone whose profile says they are 10 years younger than they actually are?

If her profile told me she was between 18 and 20, I'd take one for the Gipper.

(I didn't dare put any lower age in my answer for fear of being called a perv or sumttin)
 Walts
Msg: 6 (view)

drama-free
Posted: 11/7/2017 4:25:28 AM
To me, personally, it means that I do not enjoy being part of a shiat storms that is created by actions/reactions of another. As in, if you actually think before doing, you eliminate the potential of the chaos. Now, every so often, you have to have chaos but, it's a bonus if you organize it before inviting it into your life.

A lot of people have drama that is basically self induced.
 Walts

What Can Be Done To Save Us From A Homegrown Slaughter-Spree?
Posted: 11/6/2017 5:13:14 PM
Hey OP, did hear about the shooter's HISTORY yet???????

And no, he didn't smoke dope but, again, ever citizen has a "right" to bear arms, no matter how phucked up they are.

Sounds like he was a ticking time bomb ready to go off. And yesterday the bomb blew up.

Reaallllllll good.
 Walts
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 11/6/2017 4:22:16 AM
Start with the basics, though I highly doubt that is possible in your country without bringing into the conversation/debate your constitution and the NRA since those two things alone are being used right now as excus,,,,um, reasons to stock up for the apocalypse.

It would also be helpful to learn how to not be fearful of the boogey man.
 Walts
Msg: 164 (view)

Not as interesting as you think
Posted: 11/6/2017 4:17:42 AM

But, you should give with your heart and not with expectations

This statement of yours has now contradicted quite a bit of what you have said previously in this topic alone.

Maybe that's why you decided to bring up the duck, and throw a penguin into the mix all at the same time???????
 Walts
Msg: 13 (view)

Consumer confidence hits highest level since December 2000
Posted: 11/5/2017 10:46:35 AM
^^^^ You should really reread your posts before pressing send.

Just a suggestion but, there are times you babble more than a bottle of cheap champagne.

Incoherently, I might add too.
 Walts
Msg: 6 (view)

Constantly on mobile!!
Posted: 11/5/2017 9:16:37 AM

You can see it in the younger generation

Oh, I think we can see it with most generations now.

Next time you go out to dinner, and you have to wait for your table for any period of time, take a quick look at the others that are waiting and count how many are staring at screens while sitting beside the people that they are going to sit and have dinner with. I lost my mind the other night when I noticed the amount of screen staring zombies while the daughter and I were waiting for our table. Easily 8 out of every 10.

There's always a time and place for certain things.
 Walts
Msg: 529 (view)

Posted: 11/4/2017 6:57:18 AM
Somebody should write a book.

Biggest problem would be defining the novel as fact or fiction.
 Walts
Msg: 4595 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 11/4/2017 6:23:56 AM

Hope to see you there.

You won't see any of "them" there, or anywhere for that matter. What "they" enjoy doing is yapping, not doing, no matter what they say here in these murky waters. They won't stand in front of others and make a stand on sweet phuck all. But, they will yap.

Like a dog barking at the darkness.

Or, if you will, like chickenshiats.
 Walts
Msg: 30 (view)

Is the Google privacy policy change affecting you
Posted: 11/2/2017 3:04:03 PM

A real 'Prince Among Men', aren't ya, Walts<<<

Never been called that before.

Dipsy stated that Facebook/Google wouldn't comment on questions about who paid for America Political Ads, which is an ignorant statement, because they did comment, and while doing so acted like Dipsy, ignorant on the subject.

And some of you seem to have a problem with me stating these actual facts????
 Walts
Msg: 38 (view)

The Anti-Hate Group That Is a Hate Group
Posted: 11/2/2017 2:47:59 PM

When you imply that someone isn't entitled to complain based on their skin colour and gender, that is racist and sexist. If you think not, feel free to " articulate your thoughts into an intelligent conversation" and prove me wrong.

Never said anyone can't complain. I'm just saying you do a pretty shiatty job of articulating anything worth listening to.

If I was to invalidate someone to complain based on them being black or based on them being a woman, people like you would be one of the first to call out on my racism or sexism

You started this topic doing just what you are now whining about. Cham has also pointed this out to you. I have yet to call you racist or sexist. By your comments and replies alone,I am going with not very smart. As in, you have no idea how to discuss, debate or argue.

You've already entered the circle jerk session with your replies to comments towards you.

Go back and reread if you want but, again, I highly doubt you can even comprehend what you wrote yourself.
 Walts
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 11/2/2017 5:39:10 AM

You scare the phuck out of me, and I bet the ones around you.

I find that most of the stupid ones really don't like being told they are stupid, so yeah, I can see why you would be scared. Only you can change that........

At least you have figured out how to laugh at yourself.
 Walts
Msg: 27 (view)

Posted: 11/2/2017 4:54:49 AM

It’s really creepy that you are following the poster above around, and harassing her so much… It’s pretty obvious you don’t like her, why not just leave her alone and ignore what she has to say?

Just trying to help the girl out.

She needs the reminders, since she can't even remember the babbling shiat she typed yesterday, while travelling abroad.
 Walts
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 11/2/2017 4:52:09 AM

In other words, if you're a white male, you're not entitled to the same leeway of speech and freedom of opinion as everyone else

Learn to articulate your thoughts into an intelligent conversation and maybe some will listen. While you are at it, read a few history books.

Until then, you just look like a fool.

Take notice, I said "look like", leaving the possibility that you may not be. Also take notice the types of people whom "agree" with you. If you are an actual thinking man, these types should scare the phuck out of you.
 Walts
Msg: 4505 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 11/2/2017 4:47:12 AM
^^^^^
Halloween was a couple nights ago.

The ghosts and goblins won't be back for another year.
Time to unlock your doors.

You two should go buy some more guns.
 Walts
Msg: 144 (view)

Posted: 11/2/2017 4:44:04 AM

. If you're saying men and women cheat an equal amount, why aren't men the one's to initiate divorce equally?

Well, according to some, men like to have their cake and eat it to.

Men and/or women DO cheat equally. What do you call a woman(single,married, divorced,seperated) who decides to have some fun with a married guy???? How about the guy that is screwing around with a married woman?????

Just because you have never "witnessed" something doesn't mean it doesn't happen. This especially happens when you only hang around, live, or experience in a world that you are comfortable with. Today, the internet makes these things even "easier" to happen. At 56, I need two hands to count how many times I have been faced with possible yums yums from a married female in my lifetime.
 Walts
Msg: 138 (view)

Posted: 11/1/2017 5:00:18 PM

Mustang, I should ask someone what they expect from an old-fashioned gf/wife. What is old fashioned,

I've read lots of women's profiles that state they are old fashioned. Maybe ask them what they are thinking, or defining????? Personally, I try to stay away from anything "old", including archaic thinking.

I see a lot of cheating going on over the years by men with who I've seen get divorced

Maybe this will come to you as a surprise but, in our age group, it's just as common for a female to have "cheated", and get this, divorced too. Ya know, those guys you have been seeing over the years "cheating", weren't phucking ducks where they??????

Or are we gonna hear about the "reasons" why the women cheat when in a marriage/long term relationship???? I'm sure it was one of those guys "fault".

Get off the gender bashing shiat. It's really starting to get boring. For every story or tale you have, which includes the finger pointing towards one gender, another finger can be pointed at the opposite gender.
 Walts
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 11/1/2017 4:28:19 PM

google and facebook refuse to commit to refusing foreign money for american political ads

They commented. They basically admitted to being like you.

Ignorant.
 Walts
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 11/1/2017 4:04:06 PM

I hope our country never gets as bad as those countries just north and south of us. At least parts of Mexico are nice places to visit, but I still wouldn't want to live there. Perhaps that's why many of those people are trying to move to the USA.

I've only been to four areas of Canada. Not good places to visit and I certainly wouldn't want to live there. I didn't care for Scotland or the UK, either.

If you can afford a good vacation (like most Americans), I can recommend a lot of great places to visit here in the USA.

Isn't your PM dumber than Trump? If those two clowns had a debate, I'd bet Trump. No contest.

Ya got any proof whatsoever that Trump grabbed a woman's *****? I can prove your PM elbowed a woman's breast. The video is online. Is your PM slightly retarded?

How's the weather up there? It's pretty good where I'm at. I'm about to take a 2 mile walk on the beach and play a little golf this afternoon. I didn't notice one decent public golf course while I visited Canada. And it cost a small fortune to play two 2 star courses when I was up there. We have thousands of 4 star public courses here at a reasonable price. Might be the reason why many Canadians come here to play golf. The USA is a great place to visit and a fantastic place to live. I highly recommend it. Don't believe fake news.

Proof read before you press enter. Just a suggestion, but, this post of yours just confirmed my statement.

Braggin about golf courses.

Classic.
 Walts
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 11/1/2017 4:50:06 AM
Ahhhhhh, the new and improved face of Merica!!!!!!

Anyone remember me telling ya that your country is phucked?????

If not, a reminder.

Your country is phucked.
 Walts
Msg: 15 (view)

Help - My (ex) boyfriend blocked me from all his social media after a fight
Posted: 11/1/2017 4:47:22 AM
Friday was October 27 th, unless, of course, my calendar is wrong.

Seems you joined a dating site on the 25th.

Are you sure about the reason for the fight again????????
 Walts
Msg: 163 (view)

What is the point of stating friends first in a profile????
Posted: 10/30/2017 5:41:07 AM

Walt, I don't lie in my profile. If a guy wants to lie to get sex that's one thing because he doesn't care if he's found out or that means he won't be compatible with someone, but for those that care about compatibility, they really shouldn't lie

Reading many of your replies, a person could come to believe that you believe all men are trying to do is get some yum yums from women??????? Am I wrong?????

You are constantly going on about people writing good profiles so that their initial emails are answered. Well, basically, you are telling people to try and get their foot in the door. I am suggesting writing "friends first" will resonate with certain females, those that have the same "belief". Which, by default, will result in getting a few more replies to their initial emails.

Now, you may call it lying yet, some will say they are doing a pretty good job while swimming in these waters.

Yep, it definitely isn't easy swimming upstream all day.
 Walts
Msg: 123 (view)

Posted: 10/30/2017 5:18:38 AM

Part of that mass mailing makes it seem like they're interested in anything that moves. I could never round up dozens of men to write to. There must be a lot of wonderful women out there to be able to do that, but then men say no, there aren't

You, more than likely, are seeing a reaction to something that has been put forth by the other side of the coin. As in, the mass emails could be a result of the majority of profiles that are put out there that are generic, at best.

The simplest and easiest thing to do would be to have a well-written profile

Which, you have to admit, will be "different" in many of our eyes. Your description of what you consider of good profile, I, again, find very generic. The lists of "interests" from many,(both genders), bores the shiat of me. Then again, a lot of what goes on in our North American society bores me.

Mass emails more than likely are a result of generic "well written" profiles, along with the replies some of us have received after our initial (non mass) emails.

In other words, we have evidence this could be just a never ending circle jerk here in these waters.

Show ALL Forums