Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: adopted = no children ... wait, what?
 cade472
Msg: 46 (view)

adopted = no children ... wait, what?
Posted: 4/7/2013 8:54:37 PM
You hit the head of the nail KitKat. What are people thinking. In correlation with the topic here, I don't know why a person would claim they don't have kids when they are raising adopted children. I guess they think that would impede their ability to get a date. The flip side is, I'm assuming there is at least a guardian bond with the kids and any date he gets is going to find out about them anyway, guess what she is going to think. In addition I would like to say most profiles sound the same, I know this is a little off the subject. Ok, so a profile proclaims honesty, loving, caring and then there are the demands of affection. I get the fact that a person has to write expressively, but no one should actually believe it fully until getting to know the person. Thats where reality and the risk of dissapointment show through. I know for a fact (being on earth as long as I have) that the law of averages is going to kick in. 80 percent of these profiles I'm reading describe themselves as coloring inside the lines perfect. People need to be aware of the human factor. Just like there can be lies in omission, there can be lies in exageration(don't know if I spelled that right). Some profiles sound as if they are reading off of a cue card. With the requirements in some profiles I'm reading between the lines that indicate baggage. I'm no expert and I'm not decharacterizing anyone. Lets just try to be real people.

Show ALL Forums