Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Beers
 madmicko
Msg: 21 (view)

Beers
Posted: 10/19/2009 2:22:24 AM
Being a true Queenslander, the only good beer has four X's. MMM, amber nector.
 madmicko
Msg: 46 (view)

Favorite Beaches in Queensland
Posted: 6/30/2009 2:36:12 PM
Go North Burleigh! Thats my old club and now my son does nippers there. A very nice spot
 madmicko
Msg: 341 (view)

Circumcised vs Un-Circumcised...
Posted: 6/30/2009 2:07:44 PM

I just love having foreskin lol

Me to, I wouldnt want mine any other way. Never had a complaint so Im happy
 madmicko
Msg: 19 (view)

Vagina names...
Posted: 6/24/2009 12:09:38 PM
Another Aussie one for the surfers, Furry fin chop
 madmicko
Msg: 22 (view)

Cover versions you have actually liked
Posted: 4/19/2009 1:32:46 AM
Another one I like is Mrs Robinson by the Lemonheads.
 madmicko
Msg: 29 (view)

Favorite Beaches in Queensland
Posted: 4/2/2009 12:21:26 PM
The long, natural sand dunes of belongil beach at Byron Bay is my fave. Alexandria Bay at noosa as well is awesome after you take the long walk to get to it
 madmicko
Msg: 7 (view)

Hangover Cures!!!
Posted: 1/28/2009 3:04:02 AM
I always go with the old curry pie and a can of coke. Does wonders
 madmicko

Amazing dog and cat stories
Posted: 1/26/2009 4:47:36 AM
^^^^^^ Gees, what kind of dog did you have that would take your arm off. A dog is only as good as its owner. The problem is that people treat dogs like people and not the pack animal they are.
As for covering their bowel movement, it makes me sick that I have to cover my sons sand pit because some feral owner cant keep their pet in its own yard. If they arent crapping in my yard they are fighting each other all night and making a racket. Thats in between killing anything that moves in its sight.
I do love how cats fit perfectly into a crab pot though
 madmicko
Msg: 13 (view)

toungue hardware
Posted: 11/5/2008 11:39:53 AM
Ive had two experiences where the woman has had one, both were fantastic. Think it still comes down to how good they are at giving. Id like to think I dont need one . I havent had any complaints and couldnt imagine having the procedure done. The thought of sticking a large needle through my toungue doesnt apeal to me at all. Any ladys that what to go through with it, go for it
 madmicko
Msg: 12 (view)

Are all these women/men really walking on the beach...., ?
Posted: 10/11/2008 1:32:40 AM
Walking along the beach is so peaceful, which is probably why so many people find it romantic. I love walking along a nice, quiet beach alone when I have something on my mind. It really clears my head and helps me relax. Gotta love a good beach walk
 madmicko

chopper read
Posted: 10/6/2008 1:23:35 PM
He is great at making himself look like a hero. All in all though, he is a big mouthed thug. I did enjoy the movie though. Eric Banner did an awesome job of playing him.
 madmicko
Msg: 27 (view)

Jump on the Sharkie bandwagon
Posted: 9/29/2008 4:08:34 AM
Doesnt matter what you sy about Gasnier bugsy, I was never a fan of his. Injurys are to common for him. Go back to reflecting to what could have been, not that it will ever be. 40years and got nothing to show for it, Love every bit of it
 madmicko
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 9/29/2008 4:02:02 AM
Haha, stopped crying and poked his head back out. Go and try and put me down because your team played one more game then the dragons this year. Still does nothing for the woeful history of your woeful club. Next time Im in Sydney and walk into the taj mahal, Ill be faced with a massive dsplay of trophys and photos of 3 imortals of the game. Something the scum have never produced is an immortal. Yes our season wasnt great but none of the scums seasons have EVER been great. Was great to see little Ricky with that look on his face after the game, even better to see Knoddy shed some tears. Should change the name of the club to shark bait, thats all theyre good for. Dragons will be premiers within 3 years, wait and see.
 madmicko
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 9/29/2008 2:39:03 AM
Yeah, we can keep this up and running for a long time yet. The scum are an easy team to pay out on. Only problem now is, all those scum supporters have gone very, very quiet. Poor things
 madmicko
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 9/27/2008 12:12:24 PM
FOR SALE::::::::::One trophy cabinet, never used. Going very cheap.
Contact Cronulla Leagues club, dont phone until tears have stopped running
 madmicko
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 9/26/2008 1:08:35 PM
Bugshark, where are you now? No need to hide just because the inevitable has happened. One day supporters of the scum will realise its been a big waist of time, come join the Dragon family, where even if we have a bad year we can still reflect on the good old days. The scum dont have any good old days and never will. Can we play you in next years semis? Hope so, easy ticket to the final. Warriors will win tonight
 madmicko

Posted: 9/26/2008 5:18:31 AM
How big is the scums trophy cabinet? May as well get rid of it and put in another poker machine. Can you here the scummers cheer?
NO-OH, NO-Oh,
Can you here the scummers sing?
I CANT HERE ANYTHING!!!
 madmicko

Posted: 9/26/2008 5:10:03 AM
Poor scum, they have so many fans that expect the best from them and come out with a scoreless loss like that. I can hear the choking all the way up here in Brisbane. Bandwagon? What bandwagon?
 madmicko
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 9/26/2008 3:46:26 AM
Half time and the scum are having a good old choke. Surprise, surprise.
no-oh, no-oh
I cant here anything
 madmicko

beware the scams
Posted: 9/22/2008 12:52:24 PM
I played along with a gorgeous russian girl, new it was dodgy from the start and only after a week of chatting on and off she was calling me "Mick my love, the one for me". She was sending me photos of her and her mother and telling me she was organising to come and see me in Brisbane. The day before she was due to fly out, she tells me some extra fees had come up and she needed "only" $850 so she could come and see "her darling". I sent her an email and told her I had a good feeling that she was trying to scam me She never replied,funny that. My names Billy, not silly. It was fun playing along, waiting to see how much money she was going to ask for
 madmicko
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 9/20/2008 11:22:20 PM
Here, here. Go storm. Anyone but the scum. Im predicting a storm warriors Grand final. Id like to see the warriors go all the way. They have proven they have the goods for it, would be the first time someone has wonfrom 8th as well. Sorry sharkies, wont be this year........again.
 madmicko
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 9/20/2008 1:32:37 AM
It is stupidity comparing afl with netball, netball players have talent.
 madmicko
Msg: 16 (view)

Posted: 9/20/2008 1:25:19 AM
How could anyone say that the scum and the legendary dragons could be on good terms? We have been playing the game since 1921 and the scum came along and poached our stock 40 yeas ago. what have they done since then?......... NOTHING! Waste of space. Afl?...... Of coarse you get big crouds down there, got nothin better to do in that cold, miserible place
 madmicko
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 9/19/2008 2:35:49 AM
No, she slipped and fell on the glass. I cant understand why so many woman keep going back to violent men. Its not the first act of violence birdies been involved with
 madmicko
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 9/19/2008 1:20:32 AM
Gasnier didnt glass his woman in the face, bit of a difference there mate. Its a bit hard for a sharky to have family history isnt it, 40 years is nothing. dragons fans stick because we know the greatest club, lepords dont change their spots, Old scum fans are traiters
 madmicko
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 9/18/2008 12:27:09 AM
How desprate are the scum getting, talking of bringing Greg "The glassy" Bird back. typical scum, no morals
 madmicko

Posted: 9/18/2008 12:24:30 AM
Haha, I new You wouldnt be able to resist replying on Ricky comments. What has he whinged about? Every game almost, he has somhing negitive to say. wheather its the ref or the oppositions tactics, he cant keep his little mouth shut. He is a man that cant lose gracefully, which he better start getting used to because being a part of the scum he needs to come to terms with the fact that a premiership is out of his grasp. 40 years is proof of that. Get that choke chain ready, not long now
 madmicko
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 9/17/2008 2:31:51 AM
Yes jack was the coaches coach, havent heard a bad word said about him. I aslso agree with you on the others mentioned. I dont blame you on not replying on my taunts on stuart, he isnt really someone youd want to stick up for is he. Little whinger needs to pull his head in. Is it sticky because he is like sh*t to a blanket? Just wont go away
 madmicko
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 9/17/2008 12:53:15 AM
Here is a bloke putting crap on one of the greatest coaches the game has seen when his own team"The scum" has a little whinging, whining big mouth for a coach. I know who Id rather have running the show. Cant wait for Waynes World part 2
 madmicko
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 9/16/2008 3:15:49 AM
I try not to talk about the 99 grand final. ave been a dragon well before the merge so therefore do remember some good times. Third generation dragon and my son is now a member making him a fourth generation. Mega bucks thrown our way? Ill be te first to admit we have been the leagues greatest under acheivers in recent years. Bring on Benny I say. He'll pull the boys into line. Oh when the saints go marching in!!!!, again
 madmicko
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 9/16/2008 2:21:28 AM
Haha. Fair enough, Im not up with the history of the sharks, not that they have much history. Yes it is our off season already but at least I can still look back and remember winning a grand final. Good feeling it is, change clubs an one day you could experience it
 madmicko

Posted: 9/16/2008 1:14:00 AM
Oh I can be just as enthusiastic with the right woman. its just that I dont have a woman in my life at the moment and the footy is a fun, cheap way to spend a night on youyr own
 madmicko
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 9/16/2008 12:29:54 AM
I also know the scum cant come up against any of those teams in the finals, thats because after this week they will be gone for another non acheiving season. How do people stick by a club that has done nothing for 40 years, gees some people are suckers for punishment
 madmicko
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 9/16/2008 12:25:22 AM
Might need to look more into your statements bugsy. The Dragons also had a win against all those teams and yes I was refering to the finals series. Sharks dont know how to win it and never will. As for the dragons merging, sure beats joining the superleague scum competition. guess you were a fan of super league, the only final you made it in and it was a half arsed competition. As long as St George is around the sharks will always be known as the scum. Get ready to choke again
 madmicko

Smartballs
Posted: 9/13/2008 11:19:51 PM
Let him do what vhe wants with his balls, they are his anyway. If you are the lucky woman that gets to see his balls, inspect them closley and make sure they havent been anywhere else. If his balls are still clean and shiny, go for it and enjoy. If the balls are a bit worn and old looking, tell him your not playing with them till he gets some new ones . this has been making me smile all day
 madmicko
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 9/13/2008 5:33:46 PM
Its true, the scum wont be able to withstand the class of Brisbane, storm and Manly. Cant stand the roosters either but all I really want out of this season is for the scum to keep hold of their fantastic record of 40 years and 0 premierships
 madmicko
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 9/13/2008 2:37:55 PM
Ill never jump on the scum band wagon. Im a true dragons fan, we got flogged last night by a better side, dont know what Brownie was thinking for not playing Soward last night. I hate to say it but Im going to back the Broncos for this season now. Looking forward to 2009 and a new chapter in Waynes world. Whats it like to follow a club that boasts its highest acheivement as making it to the super league grand final and losing it?
 madmicko
Msg: 45 (view)

Who is the best Drummer in the world
Posted: 9/12/2008 12:30:08 PM
No one has mentioned "The little drummer boy". He even has drummer in his name. pahrumapumpum.
 madmicko
Msg: 14 (view)

oy! oy! oy!
Posted: 9/11/2008 2:54:29 AM
Yeah, I growl. Dont mean to but it seems to just come out when things get intense. Ive been laughed at because of it but have been told it sounds sexy as well. Either way I cant help it, it just comes out
 madmicko
Msg: 3 (view)

When you know Winter is over .
Posted: 9/11/2008 2:45:18 AM
Its when the birds wake you up before the alarm. Thebirds started waking me about two weeks ago. Also, my sons nippers have started so winter is well and truely gone. Down the beach every weekend!
 madmicko
Msg: 516 (view)

Men Shaved???
Posted: 9/10/2008 12:42:38 PM
I have been removing all my body hair except for my arm pits for around five years. I do it because it feels better, not for the look (although I get comments on my sexy legs all the time). I wax my back and chest and shave the rest. All but 1 woman i have been with has liked it and I am definatley not gay, just a normal aussie bloke.
 madmicko

Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there
Posted: 9/7/2008 1:53:00 AM
My son is my best mate. Had a great fathers day with him. First i picked him up at his mums house and he had baught me a Transformers T-shirt(Ill have to wear it when he is around I guess). We then drove down the coast for his first day at nippers, nothing more enjoyable than watching your child have a ball. Took him home afterlunch and he slept like a baby all the way up the highway. The perfect fathers day.
 madmicko
Msg: 38 (view)

DINNER AT CACTUS JACKS LOGANHOLME DRINKS AT GILHOOLEYS AFTER Sat 21/6/08
Posted: 6/8/2008 1:03:57 AM
Ill be there. Have been thinking about coming along since this was first posted. I dont know anyone yet, but hey, thats what its all about isnt it? Looking forward to having a blast with you all
 madmicko
Msg: 33 (view)

state of origin ( cockroach or cane toad) what are you ?
Posted: 5/19/2008 12:49:51 AM
QUEENSLANDER!!!! Breed good footy players up here. They have bigger hearts than the southerners. XXXX
 madmicko
Msg: 4 (view)

State of Origin
Posted: 5/12/2008 11:21:44 PM
Ill be down the local, QUEENSLANDER!!!! We have got so much depth these days I reckon Queensland could beat the roaches with our second team. Blues supporters, I advise you have a early night and save you all the misery of watching your team get flogged.......again
 madmicko

Aussie Lingo
Posted: 5/10/2008 6:58:33 PM
Ya flamin galah.
Flat out like a lizard drinkin.
"Struth", love that word.
 madmicko
Msg: 36 (view)

The Worst Car Drivers You Have Encountered?
Posted: 5/10/2008 4:22:13 PM
I was cruising down the M1 the other day in my old ute when I noticed a new Toyota van swerving in its lane a little. When I caught up and started overtaking him, I noticed he had a girl arond 8 or 9 years old asleep on his lap with her arms wrapped around his neck. I couldnt help but yell at the fool. There is no excuse for that on the main freeway to the coast.
 madmicko
Msg: 123 (view)

What was your favorite television show as a child
Posted: 5/9/2008 2:28:39 PM
I used to love "The Goodies". I had the radio on in the car the other day and they played a classic Goodies song, " Do, do, do the monkey gibbin". Still puts a smile on my face every time
 madmicko

What is the legal distance that a mother can shift away from the father - western australia -
Posted: 5/3/2008 12:13:05 PM
My ex wanted to move to Lismore, which is two hours away. I didnt want my boy that far away from me, as I have him quite a lot. When we went to a mediation meeting, I was told she couldnt move more than 50km away. Im still my boys soccer manager.
 madmicko

Mt Warning
Posted: 4/27/2008 12:27:18 AM
I climbed Mt Warning several times in my early twentys, did the sunrise climb once. Awesome view and cool knowing you are the first people to see the sun on that day. On the way down we used to race each other, quite a few twisted ankles, scrapes and bumps took place on these super fast decents. Must do it again soon but Ill take my time on the way down next time

Show ALL Forums