Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What happened to the forums
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 10 (view)

What happened to the forums
Posted: 7/3/2017 5:28:29 PM
I used to be quite active in the threads about 10-12 years ago and it used to be fun. I'm one of the few still hanging around.....why? I don't know. I keep waiting for something to happen but we can't chat anymore. Even what we are doing now may be considered chatting. Anyways I like my profile name so I'm keeping it.

Cheers guys
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 6 (view)

Trash taking itself out!
Posted: 6/9/2016 7:36:25 PM
Hello Greanize. Nice to see you again. I thought I would give this pool another chance and see what happens. Looks like nothing has changed much from way back. Hope we can talk soon.
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 64 (view)

~Nude Beaches/Resorts in Ontario~
Posted: 8/10/2012 6:12:37 PM
I think it's cute that this thread makes it way up top every summer. I wish there were more areas in the GTA to relax and let loose but I guess if it's too accessible it may get abused.

Enjoy the rest of the summer everyone
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 61 (view)

any pet peeves?-vocabulary/dates/mates/products?
Posted: 2/10/2012 4:31:13 PM
My pet peeve.......when people play their iPhones/Pods at such a loud level I can hear it from 15 feet away......and they are using ear buds.

I see some familiar faces here........and I did not even have to look at your profile to know that was you Rain.......hilarious

ANGEL~EYES

How do you narrow that down??
Posted: 11/10/2010 8:13:39 PM
Ma-che-fai-tu........will you message me please?
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 57 (view)

Posted: 9/11/2010 2:05:04 PM

Glad to see this thread is still alive and well.

Yes it has been around for quite a while.....just like some of us

This has been such a hot and beautiful summer and I am disappointed that I did not get a chance to visit any nude beaches this year. Possibly next year there will be time and maybe hear some interesting stories as well.

I have spent a couple afternoons up at Bare Oaks and enjoyed a few afternoons on my back deck.

Now......was that on your "bare back"?
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 5 (view)

Coffee gatherings in Toronto
Posted: 4/2/2010 6:47:26 PM
Fred Astaire.......i like your idea of a quiet meet and greet. i usually lose my voice trying to chat over loud music.

we could co-host if you're interested and i may have some locations in mind

you have my #
 ANGEL~EYES

Always the Friend
Posted: 4/2/2010 6:36:57 PM
^^^^^^ aGent....with a list that long why am i even bothering

Many people tell me that there is something or someone great and wonderful out there waiting for me. Just be patient and he will happen into my life when I least expect it. and I say WHEN? When I am 50? And now that I am 50, WHEN? When I am 55?

I dunno! Just sucks being single!

i'm with you on this one greanize
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 14 (view)

I know a secret of someone I just broke up with...what to do?
Posted: 3/11/2010 9:10:28 PM

lol wow the dude asks for advice and some of you folks chew him up and spit him out ...wtg champs

nothing ever changes in these threads. i certainly wouldn't ask for advice around here
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 12 (view)

long term
Posted: 2/18/2010 4:04:10 PM
very entertaining thread.......thank you everyone

we haven't had this much action here for a long time

carry on
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 15 (view)

Feast or famine what up with that?
Posted: 2/18/2010 2:59:35 PM
could someone tell me where the feast is? i'll come over for sure

My_I......i dare you to host a party
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 21 (view)

Swiss Chalet
Posted: 1/13/2010 6:22:40 PM
You gotta love the interesting takes on that commercial. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a weird sense of humour. Thanks for the laugh people

Happy 2010
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 18 (view)

Creters class on Hand Jobs
Posted: 1/7/2010 3:57:26 PM
Ahhhhh yes........those were the days when we could have threads like these to entertain ourselves when we had too much time on our hands

Edit: damn.....it looks like I still have too much time on my hands
 ANGEL~EYES

Anyone having this problem?
Posted: 1/2/2010 6:02:55 PM
I don't believe women are overly "paranoid" about safety and we all understand about meeting in public place. The OP was asking a question about whether anyone had received emails asking them to meet at a moments notice.
 ANGEL~EYES

Anyone having this problem?
Posted: 1/2/2010 5:29:18 PM
Yes I have most definitely had this to me. When I try to explain to them that it's not safe for a woman to meet a strange man at a moments notice and late at night they don't seem to get this at all. They swear up and down that they are sincere and honorable and I would have nothing to worry about. I cannot believe that there are still some men who don't understand the dangers that women have to face. I think it's because of self centered reasons they choose not to consider the woman's position.

I will not be dropping everything to go out and meet a man just because he says it's okay
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 16 (view)

The longer I stay single.....
Posted: 12/25/2009 7:53:02 AM
Country music fan........I so understand what you are saying.......and the older I get the more "set in your ways" I get. I'd love to have a partner and I would have to learn to share my space or their space and it is about compromise......but if 2 people are compatible then they should compliment one another. If it's a struggle to make it work then I don't see the point......life is too short to waste time like that

<div class="quote">I know somewhere, out there, is someone who will make me weak in the knees and help me take 'the wall' down, brick by brick and I know it will happen in good time. In the meantime though, I'll continue to enjoy my current life, continue to be an optimist and take each day as it comes. Whether I meet him in POF or at the grocery store, matters not. That feeling we've all experienced the first time we fell in love, WILL happen again for all of us.

eyes4uandu4me.......I really liked what you said.....it gives me hope too

Good luck to all and may 2010 be the best year ever
 ANGEL~EYES

My first time..be gentle
Posted: 12/14/2009 3:09:33 PM
^^^^^^^^ Spicy G you best get a lot of rest before hand
 ANGEL~EYES

caught a Beauty!
Posted: 12/14/2009 3:05:30 PM

Come on at least they aren't gonna do it in the back of the car like two teenagers

and what's wrong with doing it the back seat of the car......other than freezing your ass off?
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 3 (view)

30 PLUS XMAS SOCIAL
Posted: 12/6/2009 5:34:48 PM
^^^^^^^^ fred you are way too nosey
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 12 (view)

Since when is personal choice in grooming metro?
Posted: 12/6/2009 7:08:16 AM
.lisa......could you email me please since i can't email you......thanks sweetie
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 3 (view)

*~ TGIF! Royal Birthday & Yule Gala! Fri.Dec.11th. 8pm ~*
Posted: 11/29/2009 7:22:39 AM
^^^^^^^^ Hallelujah baby

RoyalLady......you know I'd love to be there and celebrate with you but due to what's happening the next day I may not be able to swing it.

With good planning I may drag my gf who's coming from out of town and we'll hit the Eton House. My friend knows how to party so we'll see what we can do

Otherwise....I'll have to get you to have one for me

Cheers Ma lady
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 17 (view)

Why the men you want are not calling....
Posted: 11/29/2009 6:59:55 AM
zeina.k.........please please please don't worry too much about why men are not calling. you can guess until the sun rises in the west and still not know. you are young and beautiful and have so much to look forward to. i think in your last post you realized that you can enjoy being single

look at me for example......more than twice your age and still have never really been in love. i've been in relationships for all the wrong reasons of course but they were worth the experience. if i could do it over again i would have taken it slow

so for now live....laugh.....and enjoy what you have and eventually someone will call.......and make sure you have voice mail in case you're out partying.

all the best
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 62 (view)

Downtown Toronto Christmas Party Dinner & Dance
Posted: 11/27/2009 8:08:34 PM
Sonny.......good thing you reminded me about the Santa hat......will have to dig mine up

As I mentioned before to those that feel a bit shy.......I will wear a name tag so you can find me. For the guys......you'll have an excuse to stare at a lady's chest and if they give you a difficult time you can tell them that you're looking for a name tag....

Looking forward to have a good supper tomorrow
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 58 (view)

Downtown Toronto Christmas Party Dinner & Dance
Posted: 11/26/2009 4:07:32 PM
honeybunnies93......sorry you can't make it......we'll miss you girl
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 47 (view)

Downtown Toronto Christmas Party Dinner & Dance Nov 28th
Posted: 11/21/2009 9:49:34 AM
One week to go before we party.......can't wait to meet some new people

If you're shy come look for me and I'll introduce you around. I'll probably wear a name tag which will make it easier for you to find me. I know what it's like to walk into a party and not know anyone.

If you come for dinner it’ll be a smaller crowd and you’ll be able to social more comfortably
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 11/16/2009 8:02:50 PM
angeleyespbj.........we'll have 3 Angel Eyes if you come out.....we can all hang out together

It's okay to be shy but the people are usually very friendly and will make you feel welcome. I know some people who are coming so I can introduce you to them

Hope to see you there
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 55 (view)

Boob shots in Main Pic? WHY?
Posted: 11/14/2009 10:39:35 AM
Lil Jay........you are too funny hon

I don't have any boob shots yet men still comment on the size.......how on earth can they tell what I have?

Wonder what happened to Lil Moe??
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 11/14/2009 10:33:36 AM
Milan Kralj........we were all new to this at one point but you just have to take the leap of faith and go. The worst that could happen is that you end up making a few friends which makes it easier to go out next time.

It's okay to be shy......some women like that so take a chance and come on out
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 11/13/2009 3:01:06 PM
Sonny......could you reserve me a spot for dinner please?

If you still need another co-host you can count me in......I'm a pro at this

We have 2 Angel Eyes attending.....one with a Z

Can't believe Christmas is just around the corner and Santa arrives tomorrow
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 52 (view)

Posted: 11/13/2009 2:32:39 PM
Just wondering if anyone did visit any nude beaches/resorts this summer and wanna share your experiences......about the facility of course
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 27 (view)

HALLOWEEN HOWL October 31st~Eton House Tavern~Toronto 8pm
Posted: 10/31/2009 10:41:44 PM
Thanks RoyalLady for another fine evening.......so glad I decided to come out and meet up with some old friends. Sorry I'm not calling anyone old.......just long standing friends
 ANGEL~EYES

TGIF!! Woodstock 40th Party, ETON HOUSE Tavern, Aug.28th, Toronto!
Posted: 8/15/2009 7:35:26 AM
^^^^^^^^ and you haven't changed a bit Fred
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 35 (view)

TGIF!! Bare As You Dare Pof Party at ETON HOUSE Tavern, Fri.Aug.14th. 8pm. Toronto
Posted: 8/13/2009 11:10:19 AM
i see some challenges being thrown out there and for those of you who don't know me.......should know that i very rarely back down from a challenge.......so beware or be bare

still not 100% sure if i'm coming depends on the kind of day i have.........but would love to see everyone again so we'll see
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 33 (view)

TGIF!! Bare As You Dare Pof Party at ETON HOUSE Tavern, Fri.Aug.14th. 8pm. Toronto
Posted: 8/12/2009 4:47:30 PM

2 more sleeps and I still haven't anything to wear!

i thought you were not suppose to wear anything????? .........silly me
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 44 (view)

Are thier real ladies out here
Posted: 8/12/2009 4:39:17 PM

I would think that you as a counsellor would agree that antagonistic remarks do not help the situation. Intereting also how the ones that went after the original poster the most were of higher education. Tolerance people.

i am allowed to take my counsellor hat off once in a while

as i recall a few of us did ask for clarification on what the OP meant in his post.......and as of yet we still have not received any explaination

also as a matter of interest i was just making a comment on your post (hence the smiley) but if you feel it was criticism......so be it
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 8/11/2009 2:22:30 PM
WELL
this party is starting to look pretty interesting and RoyalLady.......you know i can't resist anything interesting. entice me some more

and prizes for daring to bare?????
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 8/5/2009 1:04:47 PM
^^^^^^^^^ seems like you are doing a great job yourself of keeping things going
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 9 (view)

Meet and Greets for ages 20 to 30 in london
Posted: 8/1/2009 7:57:03 PM
you should try it sometime and hang with people out of your age range. you would be surprised at how the interests/hang out locations/conversations are probably just as exciting as yours

different is definitely interesting
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 7/23/2009 3:52:38 PM

The women on this site are too cheap to pay for a dating service. So you are pre selecting for the cheapest people out there, the ones who wont invest a dime in the process. Gals on here dont take this seriously and neither should you. Markus is a kind hearted, good man, who wants to provide something for people. God bless him! What he didnt take into account, however, is that only cheap ass trailer trash will visit and use a free site. The women who are serious about meeting someone arent on here.

peacethx........and what exactly are you doing on this site?

I see the same faces on here, year after year, still single, still looking. That says it all.

does that mean you have been around that long as well?

give us a break please
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 7/22/2009 2:54:28 PM

Second new to this dating thing and think it was easier to go to a bar in the 90's, this might be alot safer but don't think its the same as meeting face to face, don't you agree.

yes i agree it's better to meet face to face with someone but just because i don't click with that person does not make them any less "real"

when you use the word "real" do you mean that some of the profiles are fictitious? please clarify
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 7/21/2009 4:05:01 PM
ckmale4u2........how have you managed to talk to all the hundreds of thousands of women on this site to be able to ask the question "are there real ladies out there?"

it's very important NOT to judge everyone because of a few "not so nice people." perhaps you are frustrated because a few women lied to you......that i can understand.......but all you can do is take a deep breathe and keep going

all i can do is be honest with you and say that your original post probably didn't do you any good......as well as not having a pic makes it look as though you have something to hide.......which is beside the point. JMHO
 ANGEL~EYES

Posted: 7/20/2009 5:09:35 PM
My mother raised me to be and act like a lady........so I don't know how much more "real" I can get

I don't know why the OP is biotching about women wanting a FB when that's exactly what he seems to be looking for according to his profile

Certainly won't win any lady's heart with this thread
 ANGEL~EYES

TGIF!! Beach Dance Party ETON HOUSE TAVERN, Fri.June 19th, 8pm
Posted: 6/6/2009 7:35:33 PM
nice graphics RoyalLady........have fun everyone and shake those grass skirts
 ANGEL~EYES

London Semi formal Pics
Posted: 6/1/2009 11:14:05 AM
mybabyblues1971........that may have been David kidding around. email me if you want more information
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 4 (view)

London Semi formal Pics
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:16:16 PM
still recovering here too thanks ladies you were great

don't show those after party shots ok?......can you say jello shots

hope everyone had a great time and thanks for coming
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 151 (view)

Songs to strip to,,,
Posted: 5/27/2009 6:43:33 PM
does one actually need a song to strip to????........just a thought

feeling good by michael buble will do it for me
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 73 (view)

London Bringing in Spring Semi Formal Saturday May 30 2009
Posted: 5/27/2009 5:31:39 PM
first adventure31........ i second that comment.........we could always start a fire to make them work

can't wait to see everyone.......especially all dressed in their finest

the weather's going to be great so come on out and celebrate spring

3 SLEEPS TO GO EVERYONE
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 7 (view)

~*~Offer or Need a RideThread for London Bringing in Spring Semi Formal Saturday May 30 2009
Posted: 5/27/2009 5:13:30 PM
ken3144......thanks for posting and offering a ride to anyone who needs it.

let's hope people have arranged their rides and are ready to come out and have fun this saturday. the weather is going to be great so let's party and celebrate spring

looking forward to seeing some of you all decked out in your finest outfits

3 SLEEPS TO GO
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 71 (view)

London Bringing in Spring Semi Formal Saturday May 30 2009
Posted: 5/25/2009 4:17:46 PM
finally got a dress.....got 2 actually......now i have to decide which one to wear

i'm getting excited now and can't wait for the weekend......my party starts on friday evening

are we there yet????
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 38 (view)

Staying positive with negative emails from men
Posted: 5/24/2009 6:15:38 AM
what i don't understand is why this thread is still open with all the flaming going on here........mods must be sleeping on the job this week

i know most of you and this is not who you are......so smarten up people

i think there are more things to be concerned about than receiving negative emails from men/women

Show ALL Forums