Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: if i am so perfect to him why does he still need to chat to other women
 JBSGirlForever
Msg: 120 (view)

if i am so perfect to him why does he still need to chat to other women
Posted: 11/3/2011 9:07:23 PM
Yes i believe the gentleman ur with should turn deactiavte it profile or at least for u change the status to no looking/not single. Im in the same boat u are my guy committed to me all theway but he still feels the need to come on here to check his emails and should no longer be reciveing. I let ur guy no flat out it bothers u and u want him to do it for u and ur relationships so u will be happy.I hope i helped with info for u.Good luck.
 JBSGirlForever
Msg: 113 (view)

if i am so perfect to him why does he still need to chat to other women
Posted: 10/6/2009 4:37:19 PM
Hi i agree with u .If ur in a commited dating relationship with this guy and ur both happy with one another.Then yes he should have no reason for interacting with the other lady's from here.He should take off the profile he single and put not single/not looking.Im in a similar thing myself.I think it wrong that eiher person is still on here for whatever the reason is.I would ask ur guy if he still talking to people from here as friends or not.If its just as friends and he in groups or whatever.Then i maybe ok.But he not talking with other people as friends then he need s not do that.
 FunnyGirlForever
Msg: 8 (view)

A profile critique would be much appreciated
Posted: 10/8/2007 7:37:35 PM
Hi your profile is very good.Nothing wrong with it.People who do not like ur photos how u have them, have no clue. Some women want honest and real profiles from a guy.And urs was one of them.I've seen ur profile before I've like it. And still do.Well good luck.

Show ALL Forums