Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: if wishes were horses, beggars would ride for free
 nba24
Msg: 135 (view)

if wishes were horses, beggars would ride for free
Posted: 12/13/2018 11:00:53 PM
Well yes July I have a hard time finding women I find attractive and who fell the same way about me and that is like half the battle. There are so many things that need to go right and that is why I think a lot of it is just luck. First you have to find some one around your age that is single and that is like hard enough I would say like around 80% of the women around my age are taken already. Second you have to find some one attractive who fells the same way about you and is around your age and heck that is heck of hard to. 3erd you have to find some one who personality wise you can get along with well and that takes getting to known some one and that takes 1 and 2 already being in place. 4th you have to find some one who has similar hobbies has you. 5th some one who is looking for the same thing for example I am not in a big hurry to have sex.

The mutual attraction is hard I have seen a good amount of women on hear who it seems like we have things in common with based of there profile and have messaged them yet gotten no responds and that must mean they dont find me attractive even though I find them attractive. I dont even message women that often any more because all the ones that I have like found attractive I have already tried to message. Most of the women around my age that I have not messaged I either dont find attractive at all or can tell we would have nothing at all in common.
 NBA24
Msg: 122 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/10/2018 1:03:51 AM
July The whole league thing is silly because like I said before what some one considered good looks is like different to ever one. Say you think you are a 5 how do you known if a guy might think you are like a 3 or a 5 or heck a 10. Say for example you think you are a 5 and you are interested in some one you would say is a 8 so out of your league if you are going with this whole league thing well guess what that person you think is a 8 may only think they are a 5 or they may think you are a 8 instead of the 5 you think you are. If you took 1 person and asked like 10 people on a scale of 1-10 how the person looks you could end up with 5 of the people saying a 5 and the other 5 saying a 10 or you could have ever one say a different number. If you are attracted to some one you should just try. There are guys all the time that I known who are with some one and I think to my self how in the heck can you be physically attractived to the women they are with yet they are.
 nba24
Msg: 21 (view)

Do you feel you have run out of fish in your area?
Posted: 12/1/2018 11:44:49 PM
It really dont fell like there are POF out there. I would say in real life about 95% of the women that are around my age and though I find to be attractive are either married, engaged or have a BF. The other 5% dont find me attractive. When it comes to online I have messaged a lot of women and have had like 1 responds out of like 130 and now it is rare that I find some one around my age that I am interested it. I would say like 95% of the women left either I find them to not be attractive at all or I can tell we have nothing in common or both. I really dont known how people even find people around there age that are single. I am 29 but I would say even most women around my age where off the market at like 23 even though it is said most people dont get married un till around 28-29 dont fell like it though fells more like 22-23. I almost fell like it would be easier if I was like 40 has by then women may be divorce. Its very rare I message any one any more has all the good ones are taken or not interested in me.
 nba24
Msg: 66 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/1/2018 11:36:11 PM
A good example of how looks and what some one finds to be attractive can be different is me and my best friend. He and me almost never agree on if a women is physically attractive or not. I would say like 95% of the time a women I find attractive he finds her to be ok/ugly and most of the women he finds to be attractive I dont find attractive at all. He also like things like odd hair color say colored pink and short hair and nose pierces. I hate nose pierces its a told turn of to me and I think women look better with long hair just about always un less they are like 80 years old or something and most women I think tend to look there best with nature hair color. Than you have things like makeup where maybe a lot of men dont agree with me but I think women tend to look much better with little to no makeup. Even famous people that I find to be attractive I tend to find them to be far more attractive in photos where they clearly have just a little make up compared to being like all dulled up.
 nba24
Msg: 23 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 11/29/2018 11:34:50 PM
I am not really sure if this league thing is really a thing the reasons I say that is because ever ones looks and what some one finds attractive is different. I have seen women with guys who I would say are much worse looking than the women and the other way to. For example say I think a women is a 8 and I think I am a 5 that would mean that she is out my league right? But that Lady may think I am a 8 even though I say 5 where another lady that is also a 8 may say I am like a 3 instead of a 8. Looks do matter though if some one says they dont they are not telling the truth. looks is what is going to get my attention ever thing else is what is going to keep my attention though. No matter how much I have in common with some one or how much I like there personality if I dont find them physical attractive I am only going to think of them like a friend. At the same time if I find them physical attractive but dont have any thing in common or dont like there personality then who cares you need both.
 nba24
Msg: 16 (view)

Does she weigh too much?
Posted: 10/15/2018 12:38:35 AM
While with the food thing and eating and being over weight it depends on several things. Genetics so people can just lose weight or not gain weight easier than other people. Also what kind of food are you eating. Are you eating 3 means a day but all unhealthy like fat/sugger type food or healthy food. Do you exercise or not. Also how over weight are we talking about? You talk about skipping means but I just cant do that my self. I am about 30 lbs overweight but I dont snack normally and I eat 3 means a day. I have the kind of genetics/metabolism where its not easy for me to lose weight. I can really try and eat healthy and in like a month of eating like no ice cream, pizza, fast food etc and I will only lose like 1 maybe 2 lbs and I wouldn't say I over eat because I only eat when I am hungry and I almost never fell like I ate to much with my stomic not felling good or something after words and ever ones apatite is different to though. Like you talk about skipping meals and even only eating 1 meal. For me if I either skip or eat a late meal I tend to binge than has I get to be so hungry that it takes a lot of food to get me to not fell hungry any more. That just means I end of eating more calories has a result. Like if I where to skip lunch it would take like 2 large pizza's to make me not fell hungry and that is no joke.
 nba24
Msg: 12 (view)

Does she weigh too much?
Posted: 10/13/2018 12:49:25 AM
Weight is important its not that I couldn't date some one that is over weight but there is a big difference between some one that is like 5 lbs over compared to some one that is like 100. I am about 30 lbs over weight my self and like average height for a guy. A average height women being the same weight has me would be like 70 lbs over big difference I would say than some one even being 30 over like me. I just dont find women that are way over weight to be attractive and really weight is the biggest thing any one can control to improve there looks.
 nba24
Msg: 18 (view)

Compared to OLD, how much attention do you receive IRL?
Posted: 5/21/2018 9:51:06 PM
None and like none lol. I am not good at picking up signs and with people in general but i only know of like 3 people in my whole life 1 for sure and 2 i think had a thing for me and 2 of those where women i had zero interest in and 1 who was during my earlier time when i was even more shy and also didn't real care about women. Online i have tried a few dating sites and i have messaged i think close to 200 women and only had like 4 that i think messaged me back and all 4 of those it was like 1 message and than i didn't here any thing. So not enough messages to try to get to really know them or set up a meet up or any thing. Heck on here i think i have messaged around 90 women and had like 1 respond but just 1 messaged. I try different types of messages like just saying high, asking them a question about one of there photos or asking them about something they said in there profile but women just dont respond. I dont even messaged women that much any more because the ones that i find to be attractive i have like already tried to talk to. Its rare that i see a attractive women around my age on here any more very rare and once in a while when i do normally i can tell we have nothing in common from there profile.
 nba24
Msg: 121 (view)

Why so many physically unattractive men on here??
Posted: 5/18/2018 1:11:41 AM
Saying to see if some one has the balls is just silly. Some people are just not good at picking up sings. Me in less a women is like crazy flirty i am going to have no clue if she is interested in me or not.
 nba24
Msg: 119 (view)

CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/18/2018 1:06:25 AM
I do read profiles but i look at photos first. If i dont find the women physically attractive i will not do any thing. If i find her to be physically attractive i will read the profile and if i see that we have some things in common than i will message them if not i will not message them. There have been a solid amount of women i have found physically attractive but not bothered to message them at all because i can tell from reading the profile that we have nothing in common at all and if we dont have similar interest i already know its not going to work has i am going to find the person boring and have nothing to talk about.

When it comes to cleavage that is not really something i look for in a profile is more about the face and the body over all has there are a lot of women that are flat chested that i still find attractive. When it comes to how much some one makes i dont really care has long has they are not just some lazy women that like refuses to work at all or something like that.
 NBA24
Msg: 121 (view)

we may be attracted to...whatever we need/want that particular moment
Posted: 5/15/2018 1:46:01 AM
It is very true that that you cant really make your self physical attractive. You either have a good looking face or you dont and there is nothing you can do about that. Makeup is something i hate as i find most women look worse with makeup or like the same but most the time worse. Nothing you can do to change if you have good looking eyes or not and the over all look of having a cute face or not. Now what you can do is weight control and that is for both women and men and how you style your hair. Take any women or guy and add a lot of weight to them they are going to look much less attractive or take any women or guy who is way over weight and have them lose a lot of weight they are going to be a lot more attractive. If you style your hair in a bad way that is going to make things worse. Just about all women look better with long hair in less they are like 80 years old. Weight is not always easy though. Ever person is different and age plays a big factor to. Some people can like eat any thing and not even excursive and will not get fat other people have a hard time keeping weight off. I love food but even if i like really try to eat good and try to lose weight i will lose like only 1-2 lbs in a month and then i will get frustrated and than like eat ice cream. Some people can build music easier than other people can. You could take 2 people have them eat the same and excursive the same and one may build a lot of music and the other one may just build a little music and still have a hard time getting rid of the fat. Even hair there is only so much you can do and even more so if you are a guy. You almost never see women go completely bold but guys normally do with age. Some guys may go bold at a young age where other guy doesn't or one may go gray and not bold for a while where another guy may not go gray but go bold. I heard guys on average start to lose hair at age 34 yet my hair started to thin some a few years ago at like age 27 or like 7 years earlier than average yet i have like zero gray. I would rather go gray better to have gray hair than no hair. I know stress can be a cause of hair lose but you cant always get away from your stress. I am extremely stressed out may be part of why i am losing hair already but my stress is the fact i cant stand my job and i have been trying to find a new job for almost 6 years but no one is like highering its just about impossible to find a job i have tried and tried to find a new job.

Both men and women cant control like the type of nose they have or the way there ears look or limps or jaw line and for women you cant control if you have big boobs or small boobs. So really the only way some one can choice to not be good looking is if they are just lazy like dont comb there hair or they just eat badly and dont excursive or like dont shower the rest is just genetics.
 NBA24
Msg: 78 (view)

CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/13/2018 10:44:20 PM
Do i find big boobs attractive yes yes i do but a women does not have to have big boobs to be attractive. There are some women that have big boobs that i think are attractive there are some women with big boobs i would say are ugly. There are some women that are skinning and flat chested that i find attractive. Athletic look can be sexy. Eyes, legs, face, smile, butt, are all things that i can notice on women besides big boobs. I would say nice eyes are like the first thing i notice about a good looking women in fact. For example my big famous person crush right now is daisy ridely the women who plays Rey in star wars 7-8 and she is flat chested but i am like in love with her lol. She has the cutest smile, great eyes and a nice butt.
 NBA24
Msg: 100 (view)

as often as you can get it
Posted: 5/13/2018 10:19:07 PM
I dont know what the normal is but i think most people rush into it way to early. The reasons i say that is that it sure seems like a lot of people bounce in and out of relationships and i think having sex to early is a big reasons for that has sex can trick you into felling in love when you dont really know that person that well yet.
 NBA24
Msg: 99 (view)

as often as you can get it
Posted: 5/13/2018 10:14:14 PM
Feirene i think the whole sexual incompatibility thing is just BS. I think if you really love some one the sex is going to be great. If the sex is not great i think most likely you are either 1 not in love with the person and dont really care for them that much. 2. you are just a player. 3 you are just addicted to sex.
 NBA24
Msg: 54 (view)

Any expectations of who would be attracted to you?
Posted: 5/13/2018 10:11:19 PM
Julystorm7 i have heard multiple times that with online dating that there are way more men than women and i dont get it. The world wide population is like 51-49% in favor of women so you would think online dating would be the same. So are women like not has desperate or dont care about being single has much has men or something? Why are women not using online dating has often has men? Really it does not make sense at all. I am not sure why more women would be overweight or obese then men. Yeah women in the 30's may have had babies but there are some women that have not had kids and even if they had that dont mean they are going to be overweight/obese. I mean i am sure there are a solid amount of women in the world that have had kids and been able to lose a good amount of that weight and in general getting older no matter if you are a guy or women it is harder and harder to keep weight off has you are suppose to eat less calories has you get older but your appetite dont really decrease along with age to help compensate for that and it gets harder to build muscle has you get older to. You see a lot of guys has they get older that start to get more of a gut than when they where younger.

While about body type i see all the time women with guys who are like bigger fatter then them and like much worse looking than them and the opposite to so i dont think you can really say that some one who is like skinning is not going to be interested in some one that is a little over weight.
 NBA24
Msg: 47 (view)

Any expectations of who would be attracted to you?
Posted: 5/9/2018 11:34:29 PM
I really have no idea because ever ones definition of attractiveness is different. Some people may like facial hair some may not, some may like tall guys some may not, some may like guys with big ears some may not etc. Because ever ones definition of attractiveness you cant really say some one is like say a 9 in looks has to some one else they may be a 3 or a 5 or something. Also being a guy and so not being attractive to guys i dont really now like how i would rank my self or what kind of women would find my looks attractive. So much of looks is subjective. I see guys sometimes with women where i think that women is ugly how can you be attracted to that? A good example of that is like my best friend i would say like 90% of the time we dont agree on if a women is attractive or not. Most of the women he finds attractive i would say when it comes to looks are like a 3-4 and most of the women i would say are like a 8-10 my friend would most likely say are like a 3-4. That is just physical attractiveness to.

When people say looks dont matter they are lieing. Physical attractiveness is something that gets me interested but its ever thing else that is going to keep me interested in the women. If i mean a great looking women but we have nothing in comming or i dont like her personality then who cares at the same time i could meat some one who has a lot in common with me and who i get along with with very well but if i dont find her physical attractive at all i am only going to be able to think of her like a friend no matter what. But even none physical attractiveness not ever one is going to fell the same way. One of the hard things is finding some one who you find attractive and who fells the same way about you. I am not good at like picking up sings has i am not good with people but i find women i tend to find attractive dont fell the same way about me and the women who tend to find me attractive i tedn to find we either have nothing in common or i dont like there personality or i find them physical to be ugly. I fell like if i where to meat some one who i am attractive to and they happend to be attractive to me they would most likely be taken already any way has all the good ones are always taken and just because you are in a relationship dosnt mean you are not going to find any one else attractive of course.

It seems like on dating sits the few times i have had a women message me it is from women that are way over weight. I know i am over weight my self but i am like 20-30 over what i should be not like 100 or something and its like most the time women message me its the ones that are way over weight. I could date some one who is a little over weight has a little i dont think is that big of a deal but i just dont find women who are way over weight to be attractive at all.
 nba24
Msg: 15 (view)

Do guys like women to always wear makeup?
Posted: 3/31/2018 4:09:17 AM
I don't like makeup. I would say about 95% of the time I either find women look worse with makeup or I cant even tell like the difference between when they are warying it or not. For example there are a lot of famous women who I would say I think are good looking women and when I see photos of them with a lot of makeup I tend to find them less attractive then photos where they have very little make up. Really someone is either good looking or not and you cant really change that and what is considered attractive to 1 person may not be to someone else. Women look better with very little/no makeup and long hair and of course weight is important but it is for guys to. Take any good looking person and add a lot of weight to them and they are going to be a lot less attractive at the same time take any person that is pretty over weight and have them lose a lot of weight and they are going to be a lot more attractive.
 NBA24
Msg: 20 (view)

What is the strangest message you have received thus far on here?
Posted: 3/13/2018 11:59:17 PM
None really but I never get messages like back or to start but now I maybe know why women are scared because of crap like this.
 NBA24
Msg: 66 (view)

Casual sex and dating...
Posted: 3/7/2018 7:31:55 PM
How do you quote things? When I try I keep getting what I am saying in a box instead of what the other person is saying? With that said here is what I was going to say.

Sex is scary but heck for me just the though of even getting into a relationship is scary has I am not good with people in general has I am shy. The being a virgin at a older age don't really bother me much its just the being single and having never really been in a relationship that bothers me more so then the virgin part. That ex-gf thing just sounds odd.

While just being in a relationship for me would be out of my comfort zone but like I said sex is something I think should be special and with someone you love not just something you do because it fells good or you want to like see the other person naked.

While I think just going on dates/hanging with women is more important to meeting like the one then having sex and some people don't get married in till much later in life and after dating a lot of people where other people will date just like 1 person at a young age and it will be the one and then some people will take a while to go on a date but end up with like the first person they date.
 NBA24
Msg: 65 (view)

Casual sex and dating...
Posted: 3/7/2018 7:17:34 PM

While just because someone is a Christian don't mean they are going to do right is true has the simple truth is there are bad people in like ever religion/race and also good people to and same with people that don't believe in any god at all. With that said I do believe that human conscious comes from god rather or not someone thinks that is true or just some like random thing that people think we have. While the notion that we come by accident is just absolutely absurd to me and no matter if you think there is a god or not I think tastes faith either way but to believe in god I think tastes much less. But yeah that is a talk for another time don't want to get to far of topic here.
 NBA24
Msg: 46 (view)

Casual sex and dating...
Posted: 3/6/2018 4:30:30 PM

Yes of course I meant to say casual but how is this sour-grapes lol that if funny.
How does it became a negative and how is being a Christiane make this sour-grapes?
Yes I don't have a lot of experience but no I don't want to have a negative mental affect on it that don't even make since. I am sure there is more to it then some one just being a virgin. Maybe you could say sex is different then just like the rest that comes with being in a relationship but there are a lot of people I have seen that have been in a long relationship and it ends and then before you know it they are already in another relationship or people that just bounce around from like relationship to relationship and not all of them are virgins. That sure looks like to me that people in general rush into relationship way to fast and part of jumping into relationships to fast can be having sex before you are ready or with the wrong person. Sure fells like people don't take enough time for things like sex and just relationships in general.

Ok that is true that it is easier said to say that when you don't have any one to like have sex with sure but I am in the state of mind that sex is suppose to be special and not something to rush into and should be something you do when you truly love the person. To me sex should come with love and with love should come marriage. Like I said being a guy I don't think about sex a lot but I think that is just a very guy thing to think about sex a lot. For me I think part of it is also because I have never done it I have thoughts wondering like what is sex like type of thing. While I do fell this way I cant say 100% that if I had someone who I could have sex with that I wouldn't do it has I have not had that kind of temptation before but what I can say is I am not the kind of person that would have sex with some one who I like just meet or didn't know that while. For me to fell comfortable enough to have sex with some one I would have to have been seeing them for a while and to really like them and to really trust them.

While I do think about sex like I said I don't think it is something to rush into and also there are things I am going to think about or care a lot more about then sex. I want a good relationship meaning someone who I can trust, someone who will be there for me in the bad times and good times, someone who I can talk to about any thing, someone who I can do things with such has go to the movies, go to dinner etc. Someone who I have things in common with I belive if you have those things sex will come in time and will be great
 nba24
Msg: 32 (view)

Casual sex and dating...
Posted: 3/5/2018 12:35:41 AM
I also just forgot to say that I think sex should come with true love and with being a guy yes I do think of sex a lot but don't mean I am just going to have it.
 nba24
Msg: 31 (view)

Casual sex and dating...
Posted: 3/5/2018 12:32:14 AM
I don't believe in sex for several reasons.
1. I am a Christiane so I think sex before marriage is wrong and should just wait.
2. I don't have experience but from what I have heard there is also a big mental affect when it comes to sex not just the like physical of like how it fells.
3. Because of the metal part I don't want to like have sex and then a relationship don't work has I fell like that is just going to make it harder to move on if a relationship don't work and even more so if its your first time you have ever had sex.
4. Like sleeping around and you are more likely to end up having a unplanned baby or getting a STD.
 nba24
Msg: 268 (view)

What kind of response rates are other guys seeing here?
Posted: 2/6/2018 12:37:54 AM
If you get response back from like 10% of people. For me its like 1%.
 nba24
Msg: 78 (view)

Would you end contact with someone due to unrequited like?
Posted: 1/26/2018 10:58:29 PM

I mean people talk about the friend zone in like that if you do things differently that you wouldn't be just a friend and that you would have a chances or that it is like your fallt that you are friends. That I don't belive its not like movies/Tv where people are friends and then just like that became more. Sure maybe sometimes people are friends and things change but that is very unlikely. No I don't hate women I just don't get them and this whole cant be friends because you like them and they don't fell the same way is stupid. I am not good with people in general. I have heard people say that you should try to be friends with someone first but I don't know how to really even make female friends all my friends are guys. I mean I would rather have a friend ship then nothing. If I like someone and they don't fell the same way the worst thing they can do is try to avoided me. Having someone I like avoid me just makes me fell more akward and just makes me fell more worthless and desperate for a gf. Its not a waste of time. So no I would rather not have my self esteemed killed even more and fell even more desperate. Its not going to take my focus away on finding a women who does like me. If any thing it is just going to make it even hardered to find a woman if some one like just advoids me has I am going to be more desperate and am going to fell more worthless 2 things that are big time turnoffs to woman. So if you are friends with some one for like a long time good long life friend or something and someone ends up deveopming fellings you should just end that long time friendship just because the other person don't fell the same way? Yeah that is stupid.
 nba24
Msg: 67 (view)

Would you end contact with someone due to unrequited like?
Posted: 1/24/2018 10:28:21 PM
The whole false sense of hope thing is just stupid stupid and stupid and another reason I am afraid of women. If I where to be friends with some one and where to try to make a move on them or something and they where not interested in me I would rather stay friends then have them complete cut me out of there life. I can always use friends and having them cut me out is just going to make me fell worse about my already low confidence and is just going to make me even more desperate for not only a GF but for friends in general. People talk about the friend zone I don't think there is really such thing you either find some one attractive or you don't. If I have a girl in my life and we are just friends it just means I don't find her attractive but like her has a person. There is no such thing has false hope. If I like a girl and she don't fell the same way its her job to let me know if for what ever reason her felling's change and this is not a movie so most likely her felling's are not going to change.. If a girl likes me and I don't fell the same way its my job to let her know if my fellings where to change.
 nba24

Question: Waht's With All The Porn Pics Here?
Posted: 1/23/2018 12:41:29 AM
Tonight its really bad when I just did a search the whole first page was nothing but porn picks including like a threesome one and even the second page was like half porn pics.
 NBA24
Msg: 16 (view)

Heartbroken(and it's not what you think)
Posted: 1/21/2018 11:07:37 PM
I had a dog from the time I was like 6 to like 19 a gold retriever and I still miss that dog to this day and I wish I had a dog again. I love dogs but I cant really affored one don't have a great job and can hardly get by with out having the extra cost of a animal + the whole apartment dog issue. I think losing a dog is a hard thing at any time and you get very close to your dogs when you have them. I think when you have a dog you like really do grow up with like I used to have it makes it even harder. I have a hard time my self with felling depressed a lot just not where I am in life right now but don't kill your self please don't.
 NBA24
Msg: 6 (view)

Question: Waht's With All The Porn Pics Here?
Posted: 1/14/2018 11:52:14 PM
It has been a problem for a while on hear but seems worse lately. The other night I had like 5 women in a row that looked at my profile that where naked cam girls. There are just way to many cam girls on here over all.
 NBA24
Msg: 98 (view)

Would you meet someone whose profile says they are 10 years younger than they actually are?
Posted: 11/26/2017 11:23:58 PM
No I wouldn't want to. First I think any thing over around a 10 year difference in age to date some one is just odd and so if they are saying that then that means they are going to be 10+ years older then me. 2nd if they lied about something like that who knows what else they may be lying about.
 NBA24
Msg: 11 (view)

Tom Brady - Do you think he should retire?
Posted: 11/26/2017 11:20:53 PM
Considering Brady is the most overrated QB of all time who only wins because of luck and crap calls that help him win all the time and is a bad sport on top of it I cant wait in till he retires. Him being around makes the NFL almost unwatchable. The day he retires will be the best day in NFL history.
 NBA24
Msg: 24 (view)

A fatal flaw in the Theory of Evolution
Posted: 10/27/2017 12:49:22 AM
Ok I will look at that stuff some later but I also have heard there has been some like dinosare skin found with fossils to or something and that is like organic matter right?
 NBA24
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 10/24/2017 1:19:59 AM

I like sciences my self and I am not saying that sciences as a whole is trying to disprove god just that I think evolution doesn't have a lot of prof and I believe we are way off when it comes to how old things are. When I say I see signs ever where there are so many. All the talk about war and terrorism up in till 9/11 I had never even heard the word terrorism now I hear about it all the time. Yeah sure part of that was I was young back when 9/11 happened but still I don't even watch the news has all it does is piss me off and yet I still hear a lot about war and terrorism like never before. The weather has never been like this before either. Now days its like you regularly go from like 50-80 degree in just a day or so. Like 2 days ago here for example it was 50 and today it was 80 a 30 degree change in just a few days that kind of thing used to be ware now its happing like all the time ever where. You used to have a more gradual increases in the temp or decrees. Heck in just the last like 10 years world wide we have had the 2 warmest driest years and also 2 of the coldest wettest years on recorded. Then you like look at all the Hurricanes that have been happing this year. Not sure about how many earth quakes happened ever year on average but I know we have been getting more and more big ones now for sure. If you look at the top 20 strongest earthqukes to be recorded 7 of the 20 have happened since just 2000 and 3 from 2010 to now and that dosnt even included how we have had several in just the last few years that are not top 20 but still pretty bad like the 8 or so that Mexico had this year and I think I remember Chill having like a 8 or something in the last 5 years or so.

More people turning away from god is also another sign and even if you say its because people are more educated I think it is harder to believe that ever thing was just some crazy accident rather then having someone who desized it. Ever thing is just to perfect like for example the earth rotates at like a 11.5 degree angle or something like that. If it was at like a 13 degree angle it would cause problems so if it was a accident why did it not like go at any other angle? I do believe in the bible but even if someone dosnt of course there is a difference between not beliving in a god/creature at all and thinking ever thing just happened or beliving in a god/creature but not beliving in the bible.

You say that we share a common ancestry with ever living thing but could that just be has simple has because we all come from god? About the dog what's to say that some animals just simple come later in time and didn't like evoul from some other animal? Maybe its obvious to you but to me its obvious has not and day that we where created by god. People talk about Aliens all the time and I am 100% convinced they are just fallen angles or demons. With how many people have said they have seen Aliens there has got to be something to it but if they are really so advanced why have they not already killed us yet or taken us over or something? The fact they say they are here to help is just demons trying to get man to believe that they can help us and so we don't need a god and also them saying they created use is also just a way to try to make it so we don't need a god. Also with there being like millions or planets or so and with what people have said about how there must be life out there how do we know that there is no life out there and that god didn't just create planets and space and star so we would have something to look at and wonder about and to try to figure out about has it is a very human natural thing to want to discover stuff?

The fossils I have a really hard time believing they are has old has what we are told. Yes I know stuff can like get frozen in ice and that can keep it preserved for example but if any fossils are truly like 100 million years old I am sure they would have decomposed by now. That is a long time for any thing to last. With the Apes thing still if people are really just apes I don't see why there would be any Apes left any more it should just be humans.
 NBA24
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 10/20/2017 12:20:08 AM

I do believe that evolution is just a big fat lie from the devil to try to disprove the need for a god but I also don't think we can ever prove that there is a or is not a god. I think it is much easier to have faith that there is a god/creature then that ever thing just happened by some accident. Ever thing is so darn complex and I think there are signs of god ever where. Heck a lot of stuff from revaluation is going on now in the world. More earthquakes then ever before, more people turning a way from god and hating each other, weather patterns like never before in recorded history etc. The thing with evolution is that if Apes like turned into humans or something then why are there still Apes around? Whey didn't all of them like go away? I do believe that animals can adapted/change like for example look at how many different species of dog there are but guess what they are still a dog. Its one thing for a creature to change/adapted but it is like another thing for a create to completely change there species.
 NBA24

What should I do with my life?
Posted: 10/19/2017 1:55:01 AM
I don't know man I can relate to this for several reasons.

1. I am not good with people in general shy guy
2. Around women in general it is worse even if it is not one I am really attracted to or any thing has I don't even have like a female friend so my experience around women is small.
3. Kind of goes with 1 but even if a women where to be like trying to make a move on me I am most likely not going to even be able to tell.
4. I can only think of like 2 women that had a interest in me and both I was either not attracted to or already know we have nothing in common or both.
5. Kind of goes with 4 but I fell like women who I am attracted to don't fell the same way so its one sided attractiveness. I saw this because of the fact that both women that I have known that had a thing for me I didn't find attractive and because of what I said in 4 and also because even the women that have like messaged me on hear and some other dating sites are the ones I don't find attractive. I never like get a message from someone I find attractive.
6. Don't have a lot of friends only a few and that makes being single more lonely and harder plus if you know more people its more likely you are going to meet someone threw a friend or something.
7. Ever one I know it fells like is either married, engaged or as a BF or GF. This makes me compare my self and the odd thing is I have heard people are like getting married at a older age now like more like 30 less like in there early mid 20's yet its fells like ever one I know got married between like 22-28.
8. I have the kind of mind and personality that over thinks ever thing cant shut my mind off which just leads me to questing if I should do something or not and also leads to me comparing my self more.
9. This kind of goes with 7 but if fells like ever time I see a attractive women no matter where it is they are with a guy. Now yeah sure some times it could just be a brother or cousin they are hanging out with or something but who knows. Point being that it just fells like it is hard to even find a attractive women that is not with a guy that is around my age.
10. This ties into 9 but it fells like if it is already that hard to find a women by her self then it fells like it is just going to be harder has I get older has it is going to be even more likely that they are going to be in a relationship. I have joked that I just got to wait in till I am in my 40's and women are getting divorced but I would also like to meat some one that doesn't have kids has having to deal with kids just makes things harder and like more pressure.
11. last this kind of ties into 9 and 7 but its like if it is such a challenge to even meet a attractive women around my age in the first places then what are the odds that not only can I find one that I find attractive but that also finds me attractive and where we have enough in common and where are persalaties don't clash?
 NBA24
Msg: 15 (view)

Dating someone who is your ex's enemy by religion and culture
Posted: 10/19/2017 1:30:07 AM
I am a Christian my self but you cant and shouldn't try to force people in to your believes and should try to always show people love and not judge. I wish ever one loved and belived god is real but my job as a Christian is to try to show love and not judge people. If some what cant accept you for how ever you are then they are not the right person for you. You can also disagree with people and how they leave there life and I don't see a problem with even letting them know you don't agree with what they do but in a like loving way. I mean for example say someone you are close to is doing something that you think is wrong and dangerous you can speak up about it but you need to do it in a loving carrying not judgmental way other wise you are just going to push people farither away from you and from beliving/trusting in god. Same thing with like forgiveness no one is perfect and god wants you to forgive people but just because you should try to forgive people dosnt mean you have to just put up with the way someone treats you if they are not treating you right.
 NBA24
Msg: 7 (view)

POF is bottom of the barrel
Posted: 10/9/2017 1:33:50 AM
I don't think it is just women. I think men have this problem to. I have seen other men like post about not having any luck. Me my self I think I have messaged like 100-150 women on here and have had like 3 message me back and out of the 3 they all where only 1 message so not enough to really try to talk and maybe set up a time to meat or any thing and I have tried doing different types of messages to see if something works. I don't even message women on here much any more because most of the women I find attractive on here I have already messaged. There are not a lot left that I find attractive around my age and even the ones that I do I can tell we have nothing in common so the physical attractiveness means nothing. I think the problem is with both online and off line that most the people you find attractive and may have things in common with are either taken or they don't find you physical attractive at all. If you found like 200 women around my age that could be a match most likely 200 of them would already be taken and the other like 100 would not find me physical attractive and yeah I am not going to settle either. People that says looks don't matter are just lying. Yeah looks are not the only thing that matter but no matter how much I have in common with some one if I don't find them physical attractive I am only going to be able to think of them has a friend.
 NBA24
Msg: 83 (view)

Statistics say... easy peasy lemon squeezy
Posted: 10/9/2017 1:14:47 AM
While for what it is worth because I am not great with people in less a women is like flirting really hard I am most likely not going to notice.
 NBA24
Msg: 67 (view)

Women making the first move...
Posted: 10/6/2017 9:54:38 PM
Yeah but my point is that for both women or men that is a issue that it is a risk of embarrassed so why do men have to take that chance but not women?
 NBA24
Msg: 48 (view)

Message response rate
Posted: 10/6/2017 10:52:44 AM
I never understood that either about there being a lot more guys then girls on online dating sites. Why is that? I mean WW population is like 51% women and like 49% men so shouldn't online dating be the same? With the population % the amount of single men and single women out there is going to be close to the same. Its not like there are way more single men then women so why is it different with online? Are women just not wanting to use online dating? I don't get it.
 NBA24
Msg: 46 (view)

Message response rate
Posted: 10/6/2017 9:43:18 AM
I understand that ever one has there standard its just frustrating. Its hard enough of a challenge to meet women my age that are single but then there is always the chance you could like some one but they either don't like you or like you but only like a friend. The fact that I have messaged has many women has I have with out like even the smallest luck just makes me fell like no women are attracted to me other then ones I don't find attractive. I know dating is a numbers game and that all it takes is that 1 person but if you are able to talk and go on more dates then it is more likely that you are going to find the one that clicks. The odd thing to is I will get some women that say they would like to meet on the meet me thing but yet they will not message me or if I message them I get no responds. So why would you say you would like to meet if you are not going to bother to message them?
 NBA24
Msg: 44 (view)

Message response rate
Posted: 10/6/2017 1:48:14 AM
man a 18% respond rate I would kill for that lol. I think I have messaged like 150 women and gotten like 4 response and even those 4 it was one message and then nothing. My success rate must be like .05% or something. I have tried doing different types of messages to. I have tried doing like the simple hi that people have said you shouldn't do. I have tried message women about something interested in there photo and I have tried message them something that it looks like we have in common. I don't just message random people either. I have seen several women where it looked like we would be a great match well has much has you can think that based off just a profile and not meeting that is lol. I don't just message people who look like models either but of course I have to think they look at least some what good. The only women that I get messages from are women that must weigh like 300lbs or something that I just don't find attractive at all. In fact with the amount of messages I have sent and the lack of response I have had I don't even send out messages that much any more because most of the women left that I have not messaged are either to old/to young or I can tell from there profile we have nothing in common or I just don't find them attractive at all.
 NBA24
Msg: 54 (view)

Posted: 10/6/2017 1:32:15 AM
Also I don't know if ever one finds this to happened and I find it annoying and odd but I have had like 40 people say they are interested in me on here or something like that and yet none have messaged me not one.
 NBA24
Msg: 53 (view)

Posted: 10/6/2017 1:30:49 AM
I wish women would make the first move.
1. I am a shy guy and not good with people and if a women makes the first move then I already know she is interested.
2. Its hard to even meet people that are my age that are not either married, engaged or have a BF already. If the women makes the first move then I now she is on the market and I don't have to worry about embarrassing my self if she is taken or felling disappointed if I find out she is taken.
 NBA24
Msg: 39 (view)

slept with a girl from work...bad idea
Posted: 7/15/2017 1:47:19 AM
I don't agree with the whole don't try with a coworker thing. I have known several people who have tried with a coworker and either it works out or it dosnt but it dosnt get really bad or any thing. I think if you get to likely someone who you work with and you don't try to do any thing just because you work with them that all that is going to do is drive you nuts wondering if it could work if you tried. Being around some one you have fellings for all the time and doing nothing is just going to drive me more and more nuts and more and more despert for a gf so that way I don't have to wonder about this girl. Also if you don't date someone just because you work with them all it does is lower the amount of options that you have when it comes to the amount of people you may be able to date. When it comes to trying to advoid some one or not I think it deapends on what type of person you are. For me the more I try to advoid someone the more crazy it drives me in less it is someone I hate has it just makes me fell more and more akward and its the same way if some one trys to advoid me to in less it is someone that I hate. I think all you can do is just talk to her only when it is a work related time that you have to talk to her or just saying high but nothing else just to be like polite to her. All that can really happened is you don't talk to her outside of like those work times you have to and either she talks to you and things get less akward or they just continute to be akward and hopefully you meat some one else to help take your mind off of it or she ends up leaving or you end up leaving at some point.
 NBA24

Discussing Mutual Interests in Messages
Posted: 7/7/2017 8:37:53 AM
Character is very important to don't get me wrong but if you have no similar interest then I am going to find the person boring to be around and to be with someone you cant find them boring to be around and if you have no similar interest you are going to have nothing to talk about and that just means things are going to be very awkward being around them. At the same time I could meat some one and we could have similar interest but if I cant stand there character we are going to not work out either. I think you need both. I mean if you have no similar interest when you are not at work what in the heck are you going to do? Just spend time doing what you like to do away from the person all the time? But then what kind of a relationship is that? I don't want to not be able to do things I like just because the other person dosnt like them or have to do things all the time I don't like just because she likes them. I think a mate is like looking for a friend or for a more personal friend. I don't see how it is that different. I just don't get it. So people that are in a relationship and have nothing in common just stare at each other and never say any thing? Never have any thing to do together or talk about together? Just dosnt make any sinces to me.
 NBA24
Msg: 9 (view)

Discussing Mutual Interests in Messages
Posted: 7/7/2017 12:53:00 AM
I don't get how people can say that interest are not important. If you don't have a lot of things that you both like to do then what in the heck are you going to do/talk about? I love sports and play video games and outside of that I know very little. If a women didn't like sports and video games I would have like nothing to talk and do with her and would fell bored with her. I don't have a lot of interest with my friends but that is different because we get along while and with just a friendship you are not around the person has much. Even with friends it drives me nuts has when we hang out we like cant watch/play sports but we do have the video game thing in common. With a relationship you are going to be around the person more and so I would think that having the same interests would be even more important then with a friendship because with a relationship if you have little in common it is just going to drive you more nuts then with a friendship. For me not having some one to go to games with and to watch games fells like a big thing that is missing in my life and something I really want in a women.
 NBA24
Msg: 234 (view)

What stops a man from cheating?
Posted: 7/7/2017 12:28:14 AM
I have never even been in a relationship but I would never ever cheat. For several reasons.
1. I know is wrong
2. I wouldn't want to do any thing to hurt the person I am in a relationship.
3. I know the thought of even doing it would be something that would make me fell to guilty to even do it. I wouldn't be able to live with my self
4. I am Christian and I know god would never approve of it.
5. This kind of goes back to all of them but if I tried to hide it I know the guilt would just kill me.
6. Even if you somehow you could do it just 1 time and get away with it I would still have to live with the fact that god knows and you cant hide it from him.
 nba24
Msg: 3 (view)

POF doesnt work?
Posted: 6/30/2017 11:25:12 PM
How can I answer a question if someone doesn't message me back? What questions are you talking about when you say answered yourself? No I have never went to a pof event. That sounds odd would think someone would want to talk to you before they meet you even if it is at a event. No I have not tried the feature that spruce up your profile. I have tried other online dating sites though and it is the same thing. When it comes to online dating I would say about .01% of women we message you back.
 NBA24
Msg: 43 (view)

Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?
Posted: 6/25/2017 11:25:14 PM
Being a guy yes I like big boobs but there are different things that can make a women look good. There are women with big boobs but a ugly face. There are women with small boobs but a cute face. There are some with a good butt but a bad face and small boobs. Point being there are different things that can make me turned on or off by a women when it comes to her looks. There are some women that I think are good looking with small boobs and some with big boobs. For example when it comes to famous people I have a big crush on Dasily ridley but she is flat chested. On the other hand Jennifer love hewit I think is great looking and she has big boobs. Again point being that different thing I find to be attractive about different women. Some women eyes are the first thing I notices. But if someone has a problem with how you look or what you where given or not given then I don't think they are the right person for you.

Show ALL Forums