Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Gingerific.
 Ignoble
Msg: 4 (view)

Gingerific.
Posted: 11/14/2011 8:30:06 PM
Thanks. ^_^

You should know its about a woman I drunkenly fooled around with on the weekend. So I'm really just a douche bag perve. =D

But thanks again! ^_^
 Ignoble
Msg: 14 (view)

Non-physical attributes
Posted: 11/14/2011 11:19:34 AM
~ OP

You're totally correct. I know I've grown as a person in just the last 5 years. Totally unintentionally. Wasn't even trying. It just seems to happen naturally. So what you say makes total sense to me.

On the other hand people shouldn't disregard physical attributes. Looks aren't ALL that matters but its just as bad to say they don't matter at all.

No one should lose hope though, when it comes to the physical I mean. All you have to do is go to a naughty website to see all the fetishes out there and what not. There are guys out there who like non mainstream physical traits, even seek them out.
 Ignoble
Msg: 12 (view)

Opinions please
Posted: 11/14/2011 11:15:49 AM
~ OP

That would depend entirely on the guy.

You're only a month in. He's not "locked-in" to the relationship yet. That's a little too soon. I'm sure it sounds harsh but he probably is just keeping his options open. Until there's a serious commitment I wouldn't read into this. If he says hes not interested in meeting any of these women I'd believe him. This is just how guys think. Doesn't mean he's going to cheat on you or anything.

On the other hand, if he's a total knob, it's probably kind of a sketchy thing to do.

Just ask yourself what kind of guy is he really? Blinders off. Then go from there.
 Ignoble

Blinded by texting
Posted: 11/14/2011 11:12:12 AM
~ OP

Well... for me this wouldnt be a problem. I mean I would text once with a date and time. If you weren't available I would tell you to pick a time. If THAT didnt work I'd just kind of ask when you're free next until we settle on something.

SOME guys however... hmmm... get overly polite. They over think women. Like maybe he doesn't want to inconvenience you in any way. Which can get in the way. That's what it sounds like anyways. "When can I call?" Like he's leaving it all to you. Women often take this behavior as a lack of initiative when the guy is basically just trying to make it easier for you.

Basically his heart is probably in the right place but its becoming a problem.

lol That opinion ofcourse is based on what little I had to go on. Could be totally off base. That's my two cents though. =) Good luck!
 Ignoble
Msg: 14 (view)

Is rough sex wierd?
Posted: 11/14/2011 11:05:33 AM
~ OP

Well that would depend Freddie. People like it rough for a lot of different reasons. For me I just want to make a woman FEEL me. There's nothing wrong with that delicious feeling of being USED. I like it myself, and I like a woman to feel it too. Its the feeling of being wanted in a very visceral way. So not weird at all there.

Some people have dominance issues however, which I suppose may not be that bad. I don't like it though. Makes me think of an unequal partnership.

Just ask yourself what your motivations are and go from there.
 Ignoble
Msg: 1 (view)

Gingerific.
Posted: 11/14/2011 11:02:47 AM
The captivating swirl of a minds eye.
Creativity to inspire.
Beauty to take note of.
Tresses to be mesmirized by.

How to feel worthy of this regard.
To feel yourself reach so far.
To feel yourself humbled.
To feel like the blessed.

There's no understanding women.
Best to give in.
Best to give it your all.
Best to accept.

I'm yours.
 Ignoble
Msg: 4 (view)

Could someone in authority here please address this issue? Ty.
Posted: 11/14/2011 10:18:35 AM
Thank you very much. I promise not to abuse the privilege. Everyone have a good one! =)
 Ignoble
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 11/14/2011 10:07:54 AM
That was years ago and I seriously find it hard to believe I posted 99 posts of no relevance. That is just not my style. I mean review what I've posted in the last couple months. Nothing useless at all. Sigh.
 Ignoble

Posted: 11/13/2011 11:55:38 PM
Hello. I recently asked on the forums why I couldn't post short posts like so many others do. Someone answered that I had some kind of restriction on me because of my posting history.

Now... that could be true, since YEARS ago I used to post in the forums pretty regularly but I don't remember doing anything bad. I'm wondering if this issue can be rectified. I find myself having to blather on and on about nothing just to get a comment posted. Its EXTREMELY aggravating. Also I can only post so many comments a day. Is that a restriction just for me too???

Whether this restriction can be removed or not could someone please just answer this inquiry? Thank you.
 Ignoble
Msg: 11 (view)

Sex talk the first day?
Posted: 11/13/2011 11:43:07 PM
~ OP

SO not true that guys on here just go for cyber sex. Most likely you just starting chatting with the wrong guys. Alter your... choices and you'll probably get better conversation. Just saying. No need to just assume its all men on here when its YOU who is picking the ones to chat with.
 Ignoble

This is extremely aggravating. Someone please answer this succinctly.
Posted: 11/13/2011 11:38:35 PM
Okay. I understand that allowing posts of EVERY length can be bad. A host of one word, worthless answers would ensue.

I've noticed however people posting brief, cogent responses. BUT I CAN'T DO IT! How do people make posts so short? It won't let me. FRUSTRATING. I have to prattle on and on uselessly just to get my response posted. Anyone? What's the secret here?
 Ignoble
Msg: 31 (view)

Would you snoop if you felt like you were being lied to?
Posted: 11/13/2011 11:34:25 PM
~ OP

Nope. Never would I snoop. You gotta take the long view here. Snooping means I don't trust them, whether because I sense they aren't a good person or its just my own issues getting in the way.

So... a relationship sans trust. Definitely doomed to failure. Snooping would probably put the first nail into THAT coffin.

Best to trust. If I get hurt? Well then I get hurt. Not the end of the world. Plenty of fish in the sea, as they say. ^_^
 Ignoble
Msg: 5 (view)

Why look for hookups on POF?
Posted: 10/22/2011 9:52:28 PM
OP--

Well... I don't know what other websites like this are like but here about 90 percent of men are just looking for hook ups and I'd say about 70 percent of women. I don't know why. That's just the way it is. You're going to have to sift through an ASS LOAD of perves to find a decent guy and even then be careful... a lot of the "decent" ones on here are weird in many different ways... lol. Socially awkward might be a more polite term.

Good fishing! ^_^
 Ignoble
Msg: 2543 (view)

Evolution.
Posted: 10/9/2011 8:47:22 AM
I love how you all just took what I said, pasted on a bunch of your own assumptions, then told me I didn't understand. In case you hadn't noticed it was a short, generalized post. I am not a creationist. I have no religion.

Religion is a useful sociological tool. Which is why it's so prevalent in all kinds of cultures. You can't just dismiss it. In a mostly religious community it is perfectly understandable and even just for them to NOT teach evolution or anything else they deem inappropriate. Will they remain ignorant? Sure. That's their choice. Tolerance is a virtue people. Don't be Nazis.

For the record. I accept evolution. I was merely saying it is no where NEAR fully understood. Also when I said "CANNOT" be explained I didn't say it was "INEXPLICABLE". I assumed, given how everyone here seems to think highly of their own intelligence, that the distinction would be obvious.

I don't know how you all expect to have a logical, objective debate when you're all unwilling to compromise or accept other opinions. OH and the ad hominems are pathetic. All you people want to do is argue.

Also... what the heck are you talking about with a bat? The point you made... I never even broached. lol My POINT was that their echo location requires SEVERAL different anatomical traits working in CONJUNCTION to be at all useful and that all of those traits by themselves are USELESS. So what? One mutated progeny just so happened to have them all at once and they all just so happened to work together to achieve echo location? That's a fairy tale. There's obviously things we don't understand.

All I've read of evolution and surmised on my own leads me to believe that we have a VERY general understanding of the phenomenon. Teach that fact sure, go ahead. What you people want is to make evolution into a religion. Accepted as fact and irrefutable. Which is just as bad as an actual religion. Science is not about faith or unbending viewpoints. This is my last post on this thread unless someone makes a logical and/or objective point.

Enjoy feeling better about yourselves for using big words and always thinking its your way or the highway! Sounds fulfilling! ^_^
 Ignoble
Msg: 577 (view)

Post Your Favorite Music Lyrics part 2
Posted: 10/8/2011 11:59:04 PM
"You can be the sinner and I'll be the sin."

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is - Jet

"So kiss me, I'm shitfaced
I'm soaked, I'm soiled and brown
in the trousers, she kissed me
And I only bought her one round

I can bench press a car, I'm an ex football star
with degrees from both Harvard and Yale
Girls just can't keep up, I'm a real love machine
I've had far better sex while in jail
I've designed the Sears Tower, I make two grand an hour
I cook the world's best duck flambe
I'll take the pick of the litter, girls jockey for me
I don't need these lines to get laid!"

Kiss Me I'm Shitfaced - The Dropkick Murphys
 Ignoble
Msg: 150 (view)

How Easily Can You Detect Red Flags
Posted: 10/8/2011 11:50:07 PM
***OP

Out of all the possible reasons, the dozens, nay, HUNDREDS of possible reasons that could have explained that behavior... you came up with TWO. One ridiculous and the other the worst cast scenario. I would suggest that... you can't find a "quality man" on this site because... your "red flags" are infact... "paranoia" but I digress.

I'm SUPER good at finding actual red flags. ^_^ You can find them in the profiles before you even MESSAGE someone. Just look carefully. There are too many to list really. Especially for mens profiles. If the profile seems too... hmmm... appropriate and "nice" he's probably a liar. Bad grammar or spelling also a no no. Etc. Stuff like that.
 Ignoble
Msg: 328 (view)

How to you get your man to like giving oral sex
Posted: 10/8/2011 11:39:27 PM
***OP

Well you can't make someone LIKE what they dont like. For instance you can't make someone like cabbage if they hate cabbage. I personally DO NOT like giving women oral. It does nothing for me. In fact it makes me lose my erection, though thats not a problem since its back in no time once she returns the favor.

I mean I'll do it. Fair is fair. But I'm never gonna like it. Try dating more considerate men I guess. lol
 Ignoble
Msg: 78 (view)

Looking for A Male Perspective
Posted: 10/8/2011 11:35:09 PM
***OP

It would piss me off. Not at her. At whomever did it. That is assuming I even BELIEVE her. A... well NOT surprising, to me anyways, amount of women lie about that sort of thing for attention. More distressing are the women who AREN'T lying but use this horrible experience for ATTENTION. That screams of almost NO sense of self worth. Ugh.

So if it was a woman I love and respect who WAS NOT dramatic, who felt good about herself and I BELIEVED her, then... I'm pretty sure I would kill whomever the walking heap of dung was who did it. Literally. Kill.
 Ignoble
Msg: 19 (view)

What do you mean by your out of my league?
Posted: 10/8/2011 11:21:01 PM
***OP

Hmmmmm. I'll put it in woman terms for you. It's a line. You know when you women say OBVIOUSLY untrue things about yourself to fish for compliments? Same deal. Guys say that to girls to hear the "No you're not." etc. Or to test the waters. Sometimes if a guy is unsure whether you'll go for his type he'll say that to see what your response is. Don't read into it.
 Ignoble
Msg: 15 (view)

Don't give up!
Posted: 10/8/2011 11:15:32 PM
"Who could refrain that had a heart to love and in that heart courage to make love known?" ~ Shakespeare

On a side note... how do you all keep making BRIEF posts. It always tells me my posts are too short. Is there a trick to it. It's annoying. I'm just blathering now... what the eff.
 Ignoble

Sunny Day, Stormy Life
Posted: 10/8/2011 11:11:40 PM
What a stormy life I lead.
Lightning bolt here, inevitable thunder there.
How tiresome.
To lead a life without peace.
The road forever in twilight.

There's a glimmer there, though.
I saw it, in the distance.
A brilliant ray of, what?
Of sunlight.
I've never seen the sun.

What a stormy life I lead.
Lightning bolt here, inevitable thunder there.
How... unimportant.
I lead a life with that glimmer.
The road newly lit by the bright sun.

By you.
 Ignoble
Msg: 7 (view)

Don't give up!
Posted: 10/4/2011 11:49:20 PM
Its not a religious statement at all my friend. It's simply a phrase that imparts to you a certain mindset. Best way to describe the attitude I was referring to. You can change GOD to do DEATH if you like. It has about the same meaning except in makes you think of despair from the loss of a loved one and the like, which wasnt entirely what I was going for.
 Ignoble
Msg: 16 (view)

How do you even meet girls?
Posted: 10/4/2011 11:13:49 PM
Some people are just socially awkward. I'm not gonna sugar coat it for you. Occam's Razor my friend. You're doing something wrong. As to what? Could be anything. The way you move, the way you speak, your voice. Boundary issues. Maybe you're just overthinking it. I don't usually recommend this since I detest psychology as a... science lets say. But I'd see a therapist. No shame in it at all. Socially awkward just means in THIS society you don't quite fit in. There's nothing WRONG with you. Just different. Thats not a line, its fact. Good luck bud!
 Ignoble

Fun, Different, creative date ideas...
Posted: 10/4/2011 11:04:12 PM
The best date I ever had was me and this broad going apple picking. There was a barn on site too and we spent some time jumping into hay piles. We had a contest to see who could pick the best apple. Then we tasted one anothers and I ofcourse graciously conceded that hers was better. We ended the date sitting in the orchard sipping cider and talking till the sun set. I mean it was more involved than that. lol Lots of fun was had but I'm going for brevity here.

*** NOTE: I said "broad" strictly to piss off the overly sensitive busybodies on here. Enjoy. ^_^
 Ignoble
Msg: 8 (view)

The wisdom to know the difference...between real love and make believe!
Posted: 10/3/2011 6:45:19 PM
OP - There really isn't any psychology worth considering to this dilemma. There's no excuse for that kind of treatment. None. I don't care if his favorite Aunt just died or he found out he's terminally ill. He's broken. Or something equally... defective. Simple. What would I do? Easy. Toss his stuff in a box and leave it on the lawn then tell him he has till the next garbage pick up to get it. Then sever all contact.
 Ignoble
Msg: 17 (view)

when a guy holds a womans face when kissing
Posted: 10/3/2011 6:41:42 PM
Well... I'm not sure you'll get any definite answers on that. Depends on the guy I'd say. I have a friend who does that EVERY time because he read something about it in some magazine. For myself I find myself doing that when I have genuine feelings for a woman not just your regular boyfriend/girlfriends feelings. Someone I consider "special".
 Ignoble
Msg: 10 (view)

The Virgin Learning Curve/Losing Virginity
Posted: 10/3/2011 6:39:14 PM
I obviously didn't mean it in that context. If you are clearly taking what I said in the worst possible way on purpose well... I'm not going to listen to you sorry. It was a figure of speech said all the time by many people without any negative connotations whatsoever. If I'm wrong and you didn't know that I apologize for accusing you of being a troublemaker. Have a good one! =)
 Ignoble

Don't give up!
Posted: 10/2/2011 11:29:53 PM
“The Important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are;
For what we could become” ~ Charles Dubois

"Those who believe they can do something and those who believe they can't are both right." ~ Henry Ford

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." ~ Winston Churchill
 Ignoble
Msg: 2 (view)

Aggresive girls.
Posted: 10/1/2011 11:12:11 PM
Hmmmm... don't know what to tell you exactly. I love it when women are like that. I also love it when they want ME to be like that. I don't see it as a deal breaker either way. You're pretty beautiful so I imagine you attract all kinds of men. No need to worry about just attracting the insecure girly ones. lol. Keep fishing is my advice. If you want to pass control to the man however just keep doing what you're doing but change it all to questions. Like making dates. "Do you want to do something this day?" Initiating contact. "Hi. Want to chat?" etc. It can get more complicated than that ofcourse but you get the idea. Good luck!
 Ignoble
Msg: 9 (view)

Review me please!
Posted: 10/1/2011 10:34:01 PM
Thanks for the "interests" tip Froggie! Good call! Female... I'm not looking to attract superficial women or the kind of woman who automatically ignores a guy just because he doesn't have a car.... ew. But thanks for trying to help! Good tips guys!
 Ignoble

The Virgin Learning Curve/Losing Virginity
Posted: 10/1/2011 10:30:19 PM
I had a similar problem. I know exactly what you mean. Trust me. I'll just tell you how I lost my v-card and you can take from that what you will. I just met a girl. She was... uh... forceful. First date she made it clear she wanted to fool around. Now USUALLY back then my fear or self consciousness or whatever you want to call it would have had me making an excuse not to. Finally though, Id gotten to a point where I was like. SCREW THIS. I basically.... didn't object and let her rape me. lol. Couldnt bring myself to actually make a move but I COULD bring myself to NOT object. After that first night... I never felt that way again. Just one night was all it took. We dated for a while after that though, it wasn't a one night stand. You just need to find a woman who will take advantage of you. Thats my advice.
 Ignoble

He followed me into the ladies room!
Posted: 10/1/2011 10:25:07 PM
lol... That question borders on the philosophical/cultural/blahblahblah. Suffice it to say if it grossed you out for YOU it is not normal and there is no good reason to pursue this individual. That aside it is highly inappropriate in most all cultures for a man to follow a woman into a bathroom without an invite.... Good luck! To each their own!
 Ignoble
Msg: 6 (view)

Review me please!
Posted: 10/1/2011 10:21:51 PM
There aren't any women in the pictures though, they're cropped out. Hmmm... I guess it is insensitive... to sensitive people. Good catch. Thank you. I'm gonna change that. I guess I could try and find pics with no women at all. But I don't photograph well so my choices are limited. Sigh... hmmm....
 Ignoble
Msg: 7 (view)

can life exist if not carbon based
Posted: 10/1/2011 10:17:44 PM
There would be no way for anyone to say something else couldnt be a base. The only example we have is on Earth. ONE example. That'd be like someone spending their entire lives in a red apple orchard and saying "There's no way a green apple exists. Apples are red. The end.". Silly.
 Ignoble

Review me please!
Posted: 10/1/2011 10:07:06 PM
Nope. Just friends. I don't take random pics. I dont even own a camera so all I've got is pics while Im out with my friends. And Im not gonna take pictures JUST for this site... thats so.... contrived. Ew. Thanks for trying to insult me though. Very constructive.... >_>
 Ignoble

Review me please!
Posted: 10/1/2011 9:56:38 PM
Haven't been on the site in a while. Changed my profile around. New pics. Review please. Constructive criticism only, if you so please. What kind of pics to women appreciate exactly? Should I be more specific on the date thing? Anything I should discuss which I did not about myself?
 Ignoble

Don't give up!
Posted: 10/1/2011 9:50:23 PM
I notice there's a lot of depression, even despair, on these forums. So how about everyone puts down their personal mantras for not giving up. Something that tells people to HANG ON. I'll go first.

"Sometimes you just have to grin and spit in God's eye."
 Ignoble
Msg: 10 (view)

How to rekindle his interest? Is he worth it?
Posted: 8/7/2009 11:07:20 PM
I think I was right. The thing is HE doesn't know you wouldn't drop him like an ugly baby. He's not even thinking about YOUR reaction probably, what he can't live with is himself. There's other men out there hun, you should go find one. I mean strictly speaking, if you date enough men the ODDS say you'll find a good one eventually. I mean there really are a lot of good guys around. You just have to find them. Trial and error, its the only way to find love. ^_^

Well I'm off to bed deary. Hope you figure it out. Ciao.
 Ignoble
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 8/7/2009 10:49:11 PM
Or he's a virgin and was just going after what he wanted. Or just REALLY inexperienced. Sounds like a fumbled effort to get into your pants actually and the reason he is now blowing you off because he embarassed himself and can't handle the shame. He doesnt want to meet you again because HE would feel like more of a tool. Now that I think about it, thats about exactly what it sounds like. Hmmmm, wow. Case solved.
 Ignoble

Posted: 8/7/2009 10:40:51 PM
Well hun... men pretty much assume ALL women are teases, so no worries there. If he just lost weight then you can BET he knows it. If he wasn't hot before then Explanation #3 just got a HELL of a lot more likely. God I'm good.

Not all players are smooth. Some (like myself) prefer to be subtle and insidious (its more fun. ^_^)
 Ignoble
Msg: 16 (view)

Living with a guy from POF
Posted: 8/7/2009 10:35:22 PM
Men tend to ignore unpleasant facts. Its a survival technique. ^_^ He probably didn't equate you're wanting to be married again to HIM marrying you. Those are two seperate routes in a mans brain. Trust me... I took a psychology class. ^_^

P.S. - Try corporal punishment, it works on kids AND pets. There's gotta be something to it.
 Ignoble

Posted: 8/7/2009 10:28:26 PM
I met him through work and I know that he liked me right away because he was always looking at me at every chance he got and smiling at me.

A common misconception. He just wanted to do you.

He didn't appear to be a player, more like a nerd, although I cant quite believe that cos he is very good looking.

If he's very good looking, then 99% chance of him being a player... >_>

We chatted a couple times and I had a lot of admiration for him when I found about his hectic job and liked that he tries to live healthily. He also emphasized the words 'EX girlfriend' in one conversation. He liked asking me about my plans, what I was doing, what I was reading etc.

Wow this guy is hardcore. I get the "hectic job" and "living healthy" lines. Always effective. Oh and the girlfriend thing. He must be one of those guys who thinks mentioning an ex gf means he sending the "SOME woman wanted me, I'm desirable" message. Not a bad way to go since its a valid strategy when dealing with vapid women(Not saying you're vapid). But to actually pretend to pay an interest? Only the reallly sporting ones go that far. Impressive.

...though honestly I was kind of taken aback that he would be so open about something like that on a first date...

... REALLY? -_-

...and he asked if i wanted to kiss that night...

NICE. Hahahaha.

what the hell does that mean, as in, OK THEN ITS OVER or OK.. I GET IT

Maybe you should word your stinging retorts more carefully in the future... But to answer your question. It probably means the second one IMMEDIATELY proceeded by the first one.

(if he really is the guy I think and feel he is = not a player)

... you're a bad guesser huh?

Now I am just afraid I might have blew any chance of this due to my thinking too much about rules and being proper, and not going with the flow.

Don't go there hun. Never let anyone make you feel bad for not putting out. It's unnattractive, like bushy eyebrows and the like...

Any help to enlighten me would be greatly appreciated.

Ok putting aside my previous comments (made mostly for my own amusement) I'll help you out. We have three possibilities here.

1. The most likely explanation? HE WANTED TO GET SOME. End of story.

2. Moderately likely explanation? Emotionally Overenthusiastic Wannabe Poet Syndrome. Quite common these days. He takes his relationships the way he takes his theatre... dramatically. He probably had a WHOLE scenario (at least 10 years long) planned out with you. Probably something fairly creepy, and when it didnt even come close to going the way he thought it would, he got upset and decided it would be MORE dramatic and attention grabbing if he acted like a prissy manchild.

3. Least likely explanation? He's a virgin. I really don't want to explain this one. Message me if you want one though.
 Ignoble
Msg: 20 (view)

What would you appreciate more guys?
Posted: 8/7/2009 10:10:43 PM
RE: First post.

LIE. If he completely misread THAT situation... well the guy is seriously gullible. Think up the most comforting lie you can think of and feed it to him. Maybe something hokey like "You're heart is just too big, you love too hard. She doesn't know what shes doing. But I get you my friend. Someone gets you. So no worries... lets go get smashed."

That'd work on me if I ever got emotional. ^_^
 Ignoble

Living with a guy from POF
Posted: 8/7/2009 10:07:13 PM

I think your capacity for love nears ridiculous levels. If all that is true... how can you love him? I don't get it. He has a sweet life right now it sounds like, why would he complicate it and spend of ton of money if he didn't have to?

So in answer to your question, given the type of guy you just described, ya he probably feels pressured. Are you justified in doing so? Kinda.

The last possibility is that maybe YOU are ready to take it to the next level, but he obviously isn't. People have issues. He probably has some.
 Ignoble

Moved away.
Posted: 8/7/2009 10:03:40 PM

Short answer? For women... yes. For men... unlikely but possible. Most men don't get emotionally invested that quickly. Or maybe he just wants a webcam buddy...

The question is... why would you WANT a long distance relationship with someone you hardly know? Plenty of fish (couldn't resist) in the sea and all that.
 Ignoble

When a man marries because his partner got pregnant does he ever trust her?
Posted: 8/19/2008 7:37:27 PM

I think anyone who thinks they're "safe" without taking the maximum precaution is pretty naive and uninformed. If you're going to have sex with someone sans condom... there's ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy(not to say there's no chance when wearing a condom but the only way that's happening is through breakage or some other unlikely occurence). So suffice it to say... even if a woman deliberately got pregnant... its not all on her.
 Ignoble
Msg: 55 (view)

HELP HELP HELP!
Posted: 8/19/2008 7:32:45 PM

Well... if you really want to work this out. You're going to have to change your thinking a bit. You sound defensive.

<quote>he thinks i cheated on him.. i dont think i did.. there was no feelings.. no hornyness.. no nothing... it was just a measly kiss... well to me.. obviously not to him</quote>

Fact is, you did cheat on him. Look at it from his perspective. He probably believes you that is was nothing, just a measely kiss, no feeling, no hornyness... but what does that say about you? That for something so meaningless you totally disregarded any feeling you had for him? Even if just for a moment? See that's what he's dwelling on. He might have been thinking you loved him. Now he's thinking maybe we aren't as close as I thought we were. Which is what is REALLY upsetting him. So this tells us two things. One, he really cares about you, so there's a good chance to salvage this. Two, you're guilty. Don't pretend otherwise or it'll just be like twisting the knife.

As for salvaging this situation... wow. Wish I could help there but generally when something like this happens to me... I cut my losses and walk away... RIGHT away. Sorry, hopefully my insight into how he's feeling will help you out though. Good luck hun.
 Ignoble
Msg: 242 (view)

Time to come clean: What keeps you from meeting someone?
Posted: 8/19/2008 7:26:29 PM

Easy. Number one reason, by a WIDE margin, is clinginess. Women who before we even meet call me their boyfriend. Or basically just start acting in manner that implies intimacy where none exists... that's MUY freaky my friends. I run from those women.
 Ignoble
Msg: 83 (view)

Parents who live with you, is it a turn off?
Posted: 8/19/2008 7:21:38 PM

Ya it sucks. I just had to move back home because I'm going back to school. Can't afford it otherwise. lol So I haven't even been looking for a girl. I'd feel too pathetic. As for your question... well... I dunno. If someone says "You live with your parents!?" and then you go "No no, my parents live with ME."... it sounds kind of iffy hahahaha. I think you'd still enjoy dud status.
 Ignoble
Msg: 34 (view)

Does anyone ever get turned on reading the Sex & Dating Threads??
Posted: 8/5/2008 9:03:29 PM

Ya hun, you aren't the only one for sure. It's just not polite though so I never said anything. ^_^ But hey if you're going to admit I might as well too. I just read one where women were describing various types of orgasms they have. I mean come on... I'm not a machine.

Show ALL Forums