Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Boca's Best Bash ~Free Drinks, LOTS of singles. ~Thurs Jul 21, 8-11 PM
 bocadeb
Msg: 5 (view)

Boca's Best Bash ~Free Drinks, LOTS of singles. ~Thurs Jul 21, 8-11 PM
Posted: 7/12/2011 10:37:49 PM
Its located in the area of Powerline and SW 18th St. SW 18th runs east/west and is the next main st after Palmetto Park Rd. So I guess you could go west on Palmetto to Powerline, go south on Powerline to SW18th and take a left. Hope this helps.
 bocadeb
Msg: 3 (view)

Boca's Best Bash ~Free Drinks, LOTS of singles. ~Thurs Jul 21, 8-11 PM
Posted: 7/9/2011 3:40:17 PM
Where is the sign up button for this event? Sounds like fun and I would love to attend. Thank you!
 bocadeb
Msg: 31 (view)

Casey Anthony, getting out and dating on POF
Posted: 7/6/2011 10:22:39 AM
I also am shocked by the Not Guilty verdict but as the law says..NOT GUILTY until proven in a court of law. If there is anyone to blame it is the prosecution for not proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey murdered her daughter. This time, as in many cases, the law was on her side. She lucked out. A jury can not convict without proof and the evidence presented just didnt prove she did it. Casey knows what happened that day and she will take it to her grave. The prosecution was going for the death penalty and maybe should have settled for manslaughter instead which I believe has less "rules" for prosecution. In any case....we should all say a prayer for an innocent child that was given to GOD who will bless her and take care of her better than Casey ever could!!
 bocadeb
Msg: 7 (view)

Sunday, January 2, 2011 - Jazz Fest Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Posted: 1/1/2011 12:05:07 AM
I am so sorry to hear that Rose has passed away. She always brought a smile to everyone's face. What a zest for life she had!! I remember a Halloween party a few yrs ago at Payzens I think it was called on Univ. in Coral Springs!! I was sitting outside with Rose, Gabby(dressed like Minnie Mouse) and Dara. Rose had some young stud flirting with her and she was loving every minute of it!! I only hope that I can go thru life having half the energy and half the love that Rose had for everyone and I will consider myself a VERY lucky person!! Rest in Peace darling Rose. You will be missed.
 bocadeb

new requirements about sent messages
Posted: 12/9/2010 5:02:08 PM
Something else new has been added.....if you look at your inbox or read mssgs it now shows when the last time the person that sent the mssg was online (in hours and minutes). I don't really care when someone was online, especially when they are not even on my favorites list. I certainly will NOT PAY $9.95 to see if someone read or deleted my mssg. WHO CARES?? This reminds me of the airlines. We used to be able to check our luggage for no charge. Now they nickel and dime you for everything. Plenty of Fish is heading in the same direction! Before you know it we will have to pay to post pictures!! I am sorry for venting but this borders on the ridiculous!! Think I will go watch Eat Love Pray again and remind myself why its not worth it to get upset over silly things when there is a wonderful world filled with wonderful people who bring me so much more fullfilment! Have a great night everyone!!!
 bocadeb
Msg: 263 (view)

What was the most favorite thing that happened to you this week?
Posted: 8/14/2010 7:01:44 PM
OMG that is so funny!! If only it was that easy! I have a feeling her flying monkeys will protect her...after all, she has trained her MEN (monkeys) well!

Thanks for the laugh!!!
 bocadeb
Msg: 259 (view)

Posted: 8/8/2010 3:14:28 PM
Look what crawled out from under her rock! Nurse, if your going to address me in that tone you will definately get a response. Why you feel the need to constantly put people down is beyond me. What a sad miserable life you must lead.
You are probably a closet enabler who is being controlled by a man who has YOU trained.

No need to bow to me when you say Namaste
 bocadeb
Msg: 257 (view)

Posted: 8/7/2010 10:11:47 AM
Nancy....hope you are feeling some relief from the epidural shot. In the past year I have had 3 of them. I got about 2 weeks relief from the pain. Finally decided they just weren't worth it. They really hurt and I too would feel a lot of discomfort an hour or so after the shot. Best of luck to you.

Hallie...glad to hear the new job is going well. The alarm story made me laugh!!
I am still not working....5 months and counting. I am not too stressed over it yet and am contemplating some changes in my life. About a month ago I started a healthy eating plan and its going well. I eat nothing but fresh fruits and veggies, grilled chicken, etc. No red meat, nothing processed, frozen, boxed, no preservatives. I am amazed at how easy it is to eat healthy. I have lost 11 lbs. Its not a diet its a life change. I am determined to stay on this track and do something good for ME!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!
 bocadeb
Msg: 241 (view)

Posted: 7/8/2010 7:02:11 PM
Hallie.....So happy for you getting offered a job. It must feel so good. I have now been out of work for over 3 months. I am so glad I thought ahead when I was working and always stashed money away in my savings account. Guess you just never know when you will need it. Hopefully I will find something soon.
Best thing that happened to me this week.....took my mom to the oncologist for her follow up appt. She had to have a hysterectomy last month at age 79 because it was discovered she had uterine cancer. Happy to say she got a wonderful report and is cancer free.
What a scare....surgery was rough on her....intensive care for 4 days. In a way I am glad I lost my job because it gave me a chance to take care of her. I realize how blessed I am even when it seems things are falling down around you. Life has a funny way of showing us we are strong enough to make it thru anything!!
Anyway......thats my most favorite thing this week!!!
Take care .......Deb
 bocadeb

Smile please..........
Posted: 4/7/2010 9:32:14 AM
A man I was dating had restored a 60's Mustang. One morning I took several pics of him standing in front of it. He posted some of them to his POF profile. We stopped dating a few weeks later. I have no problem with those pics being on his profile. They are wonderful pics of him and I was so happy to have been able to take them for him. When I look at the pics I remember the good times we had and wish him only the best in his search for the right woman. I think the OP was wrong in emailing this woman and showing his anger. When its over its over. Just move on and be happy for the people that come into your life and bring you joy if only for a few days, a few months, etc. I would rather have good times with someone for a short time then to never have had them at all.........deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 18 (view)

How has the year started off for you?
Posted: 2/6/2010 5:43:01 PM
Congrats on the new job Hallie. I have missed seeing all my POF friends for quite a while now! The new year has finally brought relief for me. I am finally finished with physical therapy after having shoulder surgery in Nov. Its been a long rough 7 months since being run over by a car. Just glad to be mostly recovered.

I hear you on car repairs. Just spent two weeks of having my car repaired twice but I love my 97 Camry and it sure beats having a car payment.

I also think my job is nearing an end and hate the thoughts of looking again after almost 5 yrs. What happened to the old days when you stayed for 20 yrs at a job and retired!!! LOL

No luck lately in the "love" department but I will never give up hope.

I wish everyone a wonderful year and hope you all have someone or something bring a smile to your face and a tickle to your heart!!!! Miss you all.....Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 22 (view)

why do men post for serious/ltr only?
Posted: 11/2/2009 9:29:07 AM
I think nurse hooked one, used her karma sutra positions on him, cut off her supply of oxygen to the brain while bent in an awkward position, used him like a dog then cooked him. See what happens when you cook what you hook, use it and then eat it?

Ok, I know that was a little silly but I am finding such humor in her "I know everything" attitude. I am also glad to see that people posting here don't agree with her. Again, I have no clue why I was the focus of her "lessons" .
 bocadeb
Msg: 19 (view)

Posted: 11/1/2009 8:56:07 AM
When someone targets me for no reason I have to stand up. I don't take kindly to someone giving me "sex lessons" or telling me to hook and cook a man. We all get into relationships that last or don't last. That doesn't make us a bad person or someone that hasn't a clue how to hold onto a man. It only means that for reasons only known to those two people, it just didn't work!

People come into our lives for a reason and I will never regret those that I dated. I try on a daily basis to only control that which I can and accept that which I cannot. Training a man or using him for your needs only is a recipe for disaster. It should be about mutual respect and compromise.

I hope someday the nurse wakes up from her dilusional thoughts, stops hitting the drug supply at work and finds that giving love and accepting it in return can be the most wonderful feeling in the world........Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 16 (view)

Posted: 10/31/2009 7:31:59 AM
OMG you guys make me laugh!!

Maybe she really meant MEDIATE during sex......a third party would be there to keep the peace and make sure they agree on what they are doing!!

Ok, so I have a warped sense of humor!! (giggles!!)
 bocadeb
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 10/31/2009 6:07:18 AM
Nurse ...I don't know why you feel the need to give me lessons on sex. My original comment was about communicating what you expect from a relationship , not about just sex. Talk about the expectations for the new relationship and don't waste time finding out weeks later that he just wants a sexual relationship instead of long term.

I also don't play games and use men but thank you very much for the instructions on how to do that. You use your ways on how to keep a man interested and I will do the same, thank you. END OF CONVERSATION!
 bocadeb
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 10/30/2009 10:37:44 AM
LMAO ....It was probably directed at me Pete. Its funny how someone can talk about spirituality on their profile but have such meaness in their heart. Guess a little more meditation would best suit the nurse so she can look inward and find out where her anger towards others is coming from. Sorry to get off subject but I think that comment needed to be addressed.
 bocadeb
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 10/29/2009 10:53:49 AM

And ladies, its almost impossible to go from the "can I get laid with little effort" list over to the "this might be the one" list.

VERY well said!! I have found over and over again that men list Long Term on their profiles here and on other dating sites when they are not looking for that at all! It is so misleading to start dating someone, continue dating for weeks, to only find out he is looking for sex. I guess open communication is the answer. Discuss what the expectations are for the relationship before you invest too much time in a "going no where" situation. I have learned my lesson the hard way and will never allow it to happen again. ........(Jumps back into the fishy pond again!!!! ).....Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 2 (view)

PHOTO'S NEW YORK COMEDY CLUB - FRIDAY - SEPTEMBER 11th, 2009
Posted: 9/11/2009 10:53:11 PM
Dale...Thank you so much for planning such a wonderful event!! Tonite was so AWESOME!!! I had such a good time!! The comedians were unbelievable, the music fantastic. It was so good seeing my POF friends again. Thanks again for taking the time to make sure all us "fishes" have such a wonderful experience. Don't know what we would do without you!! Thank you again!..............Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 31 (view)

MINGLE, LAUGH & DANCE - FRIDAY - SEPTEMBER 11th, 2009 - NEW YORK COMEDY CLUB - BOCA RATON
Posted: 9/11/2009 10:49:53 PM
Dale...Thank you so much for planning such a wonderful event!! Tonite was so AWESOME!!! I had such a good time!! The comedians were unbelievable, the music fantastic. It was so good seeing my POF friends again. Thanks again for taking the time to make sure all us "fishes" have such a wonderful experience. Don't know what we would do without you!! Thank you again!..............Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 32 (view)

When Did I Get Old ?
Posted: 8/13/2009 2:09:46 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hallie!!!!! These are the best times of your life! Time to be you, to have fun, to do all the things you only though about years ago. Thank you so much for sharing my birthday at the Comedy Club. Hopefully I will get to say a belated Happy Birthday to you in person when I am ready to venture out to a POF Event again! HAVE AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!
 bocadeb
Msg: 14 (view)

When Did I Get Old ?
Posted: 8/11/2009 2:28:13 PM
I realized I was old when I shopped at TJ MAXX...left the store wondering why my total was less than I thought it would be....and saw the girl had given me a SENIOR DISCOUNT!! OMG I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!! How can I be eligible for that discount when I like to dance all night, listen to "crazy music" like Lady GAGA and Shaggy, and still have NEVER dyed my hair! Say it ain't so....I AM NOT OLD!!

Yes I am LOL.......it snuck up on me when I wasn't paying attention. Sometimes I can't believe I am this age. I used to think 55 was soooooooo old!! Hopefully I am aging gracefully and will always keep a young mind and spirit........Happy Tuesday to all!!.....Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 2 (view)

MINGLE, LAUGH & DANCE - FRIDAY - SEPTEMBER 11th, 2009 - NEW YORK COMEDY CLUB - BOCA RATON
Posted: 8/1/2009 7:39:24 AM
Can't wait for another night at the comedy club. The last time was so much fun. I hope I am healed enough by then to dance. If not, I can always take a seat, laugh a little and enjoy the company of good friends. I am really looking forward to it!!
Thanks Dale for planning another great party!!!!! .......deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 41 (view)

So, you think you're havin' a bad day...
Posted: 7/30/2009 5:06:11 AM
Magic.....I am so glad you got some relief from taking the pills. Each day will get better!! I hope you have a wonderful day. Take care of yourself.....Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 7/29/2009 4:28:43 PM
Thank you Dan and You Can't Make Me for your well wishes. I really appreciate it. I am still in a lot of pain but continue to heal each day. This has really knocked me for a loop!!! I am not used to being slowed down to a crawl like this! I am doing physical therapy 3 times a week. OMG you feel worse coming out then when you go in!! OUCH!! LOL

Magic....take the pain pills....I don't like taking meds but believe me the pain meds have really allowed me to get a few hours of sleep at a time which I think my body needs to heal. Just take a pill and crawl into bed. I hope you feel better very soon!!

Wanna....I think you could only look BETTER to someone after taking their pain meds seeing as you look just fine now!!! OH NO...my pain meds are kicking in again!! (just kidding!!)

You guys are the best. ....keep up the posting. I am loving the laughs. .....Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 39 (view)

Think you are HOT..
Posted: 7/28/2009 8:26:41 PM
Dusts off my HOT button.........hope it hasn't rusted from non use!! LOL
 bocadeb
Msg: 7 (view)

Ft. Lauderdale: Must do? Best food? Best nightlife?
Posted: 7/28/2009 5:18:43 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn how did I know that was coming? The "lets meet up" part?! Oh...to be 20 yrs younger! Someone pinch me.....I am dreaming again!! I better hush or someone is going to think I am a Cougar!!! (giggles)........

Poetic...have a wonderful time in Ft Lauderdale......you wont lack for things to do!
 bocadeb
Msg: 17 (view)

Think you are HOT..
Posted: 7/26/2009 8:20:43 PM
Glad I am not tagged as HOT by anyone cause then I don't have to worry about what they were thinking, who they are and when was the last time they had their eyes examined!!! (giggles!!!)
 bocadeb
Msg: 4 (view)

Think you are HOT..
Posted: 7/26/2009 9:51:22 AM
I think the "think your hot" thing is a farce.
I checked it out and found that a man, who is a friend was on my list of who thinks I am hot. I asked him about it and he has never used that option. I totally trust and believe him. Maybe it is POF's way of jumpstarting some type of communication between people. I really believe those "HOT" lists are generated by POF and not by someone actually thinking your hot!!

Also, I think the same may be true of the "rate my picture" option. You have to wonder when you see that women have rated your picture and your A WOMAN!! LOL anyway....just my opinion!! .......Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 7/19/2009 11:13:54 AM
Hallie ...thank you so much. I really appreciate your offer. I am so lucky to have met such wonderful friends on POF. Nancy...thank you also for your kind words. It means so much to me. I never knew I could hurt in so many places!! LOL This is just a bump in the road (no pun intended!!) and I will be back to my old self before you know it!! Again...thank you so much for thinking of me.....Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 22 (view)

Posted: 7/18/2009 10:28:00 PM
Last Sunday was a BAD DAY for me. I got hit by a car. Was minding my own business walking to my car in a parking lot when BOOM ...I was flying thru the air!! I got my first ride in an ambulance to the hospital. I guess I am lucky it wasn't worse. I have a fractured elbow, lots of lacerations, bumps and bruises. I now realize how OLD I am because I ache all over and am moving very slowly. Its frustrating to not be able to do the things I am used to. I am trying so hard to be patient and take each day as it comes. I just want to be out on the dance floor again at a POF party having a great time. Makes you appreciate your life when you realize how quickly it can be taken from you........Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 92 (view)

the elephant in the room.......
Posted: 7/15/2009 5:13:30 PM
Hej Hockeytalkie.... Seeing you speak svenska reminded me of an old boyfriend of mine from the 90's. He lived in Lund. He was always trying to teach me to speak swedish but for some reason the one sentence I always remembered was.....

Ska vi ga ut i kvall? too funny.... take care.....Deb
 bocadeb

What are some interesting facts/history/legend or geography about the town you live/lived in?
Posted: 7/6/2009 9:24:51 AM
I lived in Quincy, Massachusetts home of John Adams and John Quincy Adams. I lived within view of the Church of Presidents where both of these former presidents are entombed with their wives in the basement of the church. I also lived down the street from the Adams mansion where you can see thousands of daffodils bloom in the spring. It is at this mansion, in the library, where you can see the Armisted bible which was given to John Adams after he provided legal representation to the slaves of the Armisted. Also, I used to hold parent council meetings at the Adams Academy which was built on the land where John Hancock was born. The Hancock family donated to the land so that the Adams Academy, a school for boys, could be built.

Now that I live in Florida I realize that I took all that history for granted. It was "just there" and I passed by it every day without thought. I really miss spendind the 4th of July in Boston. There is nothing like being at the Hatch Shell on the Charles River listening to the Boston Pops! One year I stood by the USS Constitution (Old Ironsides) as the fireworks were exploding in the sky over it. What a sight!!!! Ok, now I am home sick!!!
 bocadeb

Photo's New York Comedy Club, Thursday- July 2nd, 2009
Posted: 7/3/2009 8:04:59 AM
Dale,,,,Thank so you much for hosting such an awesome event!! I had such a good time! Also, thank you so much for remembering my birthday. The cheesecake with a candle was such a wonderful surprise. You made my night so very special! It was so nice to see old friends again and to also have met some wonderful new friends.

The comedians were so funny. I had tears running down my face from laughing so hard. The dancing was such a nice added feature too. Love the pics! Hope we get to do this again soon!! Lets make it a monthly event with different comedians each time. Maybe we could even have POF's try out their talent with an open mic night. Now that would be FUN!.....Again, thank you so much Dale....You are an awesome hostess!!!!!!!!!.................Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 37 (view)

TRIPLE HEADER PARTY - THURSDAY - JULY 2nd, 2009 - NEW YORK COMEDY CLUB - BOCA RATON
Posted: 7/2/2009 10:14:40 PM
Thank You Dale for a wonderful night! I think it was a huge success!! Also...thank you for remembering my birthday. You really made the night special for me! I hope we get to go to the comedy club again real soon! The comedians were awesome and it was so nice seeing old friends and meeting new ones tonite!! Looks like everyone was really enjoying themselves!! Thanks again!!! ......Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 49 (view)

i wanna know what you girl think of me
Posted: 6/24/2009 8:07:33 PM
Dog....I just took a peek and your right!! So I guess my OREO comment was right on target!! LOL....... I do have to say....I don't like my cookie being dunked in milk.
OMG now I know I have been corrupted. I shouldn't have PEEKED!!!! LOL
 bocadeb
Msg: 47 (view)

Posted: 6/24/2009 7:50:24 PM
OH NO Michael... I am scared to go read that "how do you eat your cookies" thread. It may scar me for life!!! I am a daring woman and not much scares me but after seeing what goes on in here, especially AFTER DARK.....I may need to bring a body guard with me to make sure I don't lose any articles of clothing as I tip toe thru the forum threads or have anyones hands reaching out to grope me!! As for COOKIES...hmmmmmmm I do like my cookies , especially OREOS ...and we all know how to eat an OREO, don't we? OMG I think I have been corrupted already!!! Running for cover!!!!
 bocadeb
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 6/23/2009 5:47:01 PM
Nancy......I think I will don my Hazmat suit and tip toe slowly into any thread you guys are posting on. I am not sure whether I am going to get tickled by hairy toes, smell dog pee, find people wrapped in bubble wrap or run into a hungry man that wants to "eat"!!
Whatever I find I am sure there will be more things beyond my imagination just around the next corner!! I will stick a foot in the door and take a peek. I may run or I may venture further into the "Dark Side". Who knows....whatever happens I can count on some laughs, some "OH MY's" and a few OMG's !!! Keep it going....Its hilarious!
 bocadeb
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 6/22/2009 11:54:38 AM
OMG this is where you all have gone to!! You hijacked another OLD thread! Just when I was getting used to the "Why don't women respond to emails" thread you went and moved to another one!! I just can't keep track of you. Slow down...leave crumbs, do something....OMG I am so confused!!! It seems to be the same few people posting. Are you guys like a travelling POF forum comedy show? I am amazed at how one person posts something and you guys just take off running with it!! Entertainment at its best!! Would love to see all of you in the same room at a POF event and see if it "flows" like it does online!!! You all are just too funny!!!
 bocadeb
Msg: 45 (view)

Online etiquette>The male's ressponse>Women ignore more
Posted: 6/17/2009 9:23:48 PM
OMG I just got home from the Boca Ale House...Ladies drink free night and this is scaring me......I just read all the posts and they are making sense !! Guess I had way too much to drink. I kinda wish I had gone to Melbourne. Sounds like it was my kind of weekend!! Party till you can't party no more! Love you guys....you make me smile!! .......Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 6/17/2009 11:11:57 AM
Again....why waste time worrying about something that is out of your control?
I would rather put that energy into enjoying myself and not worrying about why someone else acts the way they do. Obviously they have some issues and its up to them to resolve them and not for us to waste time wondering why they are the way they are!!!!

I think people on POF worry too much about these kinds of things! As Pete has referenced many times...they have saved you time and effort and just reinforce that they are not compatable to you. So just enjoy life to the fullest every day and leave the "unsociable, non responding fishies" to themselves! That leaves more room for the rest of us to have fun!!
 bocadeb
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 6/16/2009 7:52:57 PM
GEEEEEZ Pete....I was enjoying watching the Prince talk to himself!! It was like he had imaginary friends and they were conversing with him. Funny how someone with a Doctorate can't figure out the last response was years ago. Oh well...it was entertaining while it lasted!! As for receiving or not receiving responses to emails.....whats the big deal. Why let what someone "doesn't do" affect your POF experience. You email them, they don't respond, then move on. They don't control your feelings...you do. Its up to you to keep trying to find what your looking for.

During that process you may be lucky to find some people who will end up being long time friends. Its kind of like the old addage (sp?) Your never lost, your always somewhere. In other words you may not find the love of your life but enjoying the POF experience and getting out there and meeting people is still a plus! I believe people come into our lives for a reason whether its for a short time or a long time. So just relax, enjoy the ride,the view and the new friends. OK....jumping down off my soapbox now!! ......Deb
 bocadeb

TRIPLE HEADER PARTY - THURSDAY - JULY 2nd, 2009 - NEW YORK COMEDY CLUB - BOCA RATON
Posted: 6/2/2009 11:41:45 AM
I have been to this comedy club MANY times.....Thurs nights was always open mic night and was hilarious! Glad to see they have changed things up a bit and offer dancing now. Sounds like a fun night. Count me in. I hope a certain comedian that I know shows up that night! Would love to see him again!! wink wink.....

Also...Wed July 1st is my birthday so this will be a great way to celebrate with friends!!

See you all there!!!............Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 9 (view)

6th Broward Jazz Fest
Posted: 6/2/2009 7:20:23 AM
Bobby.....Just Google "Broward Jazz Festival Ft Lauderdale" and it will take you to a website with all the info. It will list what bands are playing , directions, etc.

Can't wait to go to another wonderful Jazz Fest!!! Its always so much fun!

See you there....Deb
 bocadeb
Msg: 17 (view)

Favorite Television Shows
Posted: 5/30/2009 7:07:22 PM
the mouse was so cute...Topo Gigio....I used to have a bobble head type doll of him.
Remember he always said "EDDDDDDDIE ....EDDDDDDDDDIE " Don't forget Sunday nights also included The Wonderful World of Disney and Wild Kingdom!!
 bocadeb
Msg: 16 (view)

Posted: 5/30/2009 7:04:11 PM
Barnabus Collins on Dark Shadows was played by Jonathan Frid not Henry Darrow.
I used to love Quentin played by David Selby.....another old time favorite of mine was Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. So many good shows back then....and only 2 commercials then back to the show!!! How about F Troop, McHales Navy, Hogan's Heros, Petticoat Junction, Green Acres.....wow they must have been good if we all still remember them!!!!!
 bocadeb
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 5/29/2009 9:19:06 PM
Agrees with Pete...Two and a Half Men has to be the funniest show on tv today! It reminds me of the comedy we saw on the Carol Burnett show between Tim Conway and Harvey Korman! Jon Cryer and Charlie Sheen seem to have that same way about them that just makes you laugh so hard!!

Another must see of mine is Fringe....absolutely one of the best new shows this year!
I like Boston Legal and MUST WATCH Criminal Minds every week!

A few yrs back there was a great show on called Revelations that really held my attention!! Wish it had lasted longer! It was religous based , sort of on the idea of the Da Vinci Code.
 bocadeb

TOMBSTONE ‘Testimonials!!
Posted: 5/26/2009 8:13:31 PM
Don't forget to have them tie a RED BALLOON to that monument so everyone can find your final resting place! Sorry.... I just couldn't resist!!!! LOL See you at the next Jazz Fest!! p.s. Love the new name!
 bocadeb

Pictures of Jazz Fest May 4, 2009
Posted: 5/10/2009 12:53:34 PM
Sorry I missed the Jazz Fest....will give it a try again next month! Looks like it was another fun day with the fishies!! OMG ROSE!!! How do you always get the handsome men to sit next to you? Who is that with you in pic # 44?????
Happy Mothers Day to all the Fishie Moms out there!! See you all again soon!...Deb
 bocadeb

Broward County-5th Jazz Fest of 2009
Posted: 4/28/2009 11:25:31 AM
Count me in....can't wait to see everyone again!!
 bocadeb

BROWARD-4TH JAZZ FEST OF THE YEAR
Posted: 3/23/2009 6:59:46 PM
Had such a wonderful time at the last Jazz Fest that I can't wait for the next one! I will be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Show ALL Forums