Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why is it a bad thing that I have no children, and I know I'm not ready for them?
 monday4
Msg: 7 (view)

Why is it a bad thing that I have no children, and I know I'm not ready for them?
Posted: 8/25/2008 4:48:27 PM
You have to remember that society puts a lot of pressure on people to marry, have children, etc. Teen pregnancy is really glamorized. It is taboo to say you don't want children although if some people admitted to this we would not have so many cases of child abuse, domestic violence, substance abuse, etc.

Personally, I think people that wait to have children until they are older really have it together- the rest were just rolling the dice and lost (for the most part).
 monday4
Msg: 1872 (view)

Has anyone been brave enough to meet someone with no pic at all?
Posted: 7/31/2008 7:28:03 PM
I met one guy from another site thinking-----i need to kill some time----well, I ended up REALLY falling for this guy. Neither one of us knew what each other looked like! The chemistry was great. It was one of the most wonderful 2 weeks of my life! THEN, he had to leave back to his country :( .....For me it was a great experience and something I will treasure forever....
 monday4
Msg: 341 (view)

eHarmony...STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!
Posted: 7/8/2008 8:10:25 PM
I have been on many sites and I have to say that one (e-harmony) has to be the worst! 98% were scammers. Luckily, I paid a low price to be on for 3 months but I vowed NEVER to return to them again. I agree, people should stay away from that site!

Show ALL Forums