Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Here is just ONE of the FUNNY IM's I've had since being here... READ N HAVE A LAUGH!
 wildatheart76
Msg: 6 (view)

Here is just ONE of the FUNNY IM's I've had since being here... READ N HAVE A LAUGH!
Posted: 1/5/2006 7:40:34 AM
I agree you stood up for yourself very well.. why is it if you are half way cute or just have a nice smile.. that you then are looking for sex and must either be bluntly asked or offered money cause otherwise you wouldnt have anything to do with this someone.. how come the convo can not be just casual and then get to know someone.. guess thats why there are sites such as plenty of fish.. but i wish there werent so many cyber sexers out there.. so normal convo could create on its own.. two feet per say..
 wildatheart76
Msg: 11 (view)

How long do you know someone before you invite them to your home?
Posted: 1/5/2006 7:31:43 AM
Exactly what I was thinking.. if they dont want to be seen in your town or theirs.. then most of the time they are married and dont want to get caught. I have met one guy off of here.. he's great.. we dont date..he is married but we email back n forth and I enjoy the conversation. I have a relationship.. and sometimes the conversation is worth more than the sex experience.. so i guess it would be when you are comfortable enough with protecting yourself that you then would invite someone over.. or have really huge dogs.. attack or other wise.. or cats......... lol
 wildatheart76
Msg: 2 (view)

Is anyone really looking for happiness?
Posted: 7/19/2005 8:37:39 AM
I have met a few men off of here and found that what they say and who they really are are really two different things.. YOu know honesty is the best policy. If you have a wife, two kids and two on the way I would rather know ahead of time and skip the drama. I'm not really big into the playing games. I'd like to meet someone who likes me for me and lets me like them for them.. not what they say in passing emails.. Good Grief!!! Is there not any honest people left in the world? I'd hate to think I'm the only one.
 wildatheart76
Msg: 14 (view)

Are you with a Psychopath?
Posted: 5/19/2005 8:55:15 AM
none of the traits in the list are good qualities to have. they are all negative personality traits. if any person you are with fits the profile, whether or not the have been officially diagnosed, they are not someone you should be with, as they are characteristic of someone who is incapable of love. does anyone really want to be with a person who isn't capable of love?

No, I wouldn't want to be with someone that is incapable of love.. but I think we get involved before we know that.. again I thank you for your original post. I have been abusive relationships and blamed myself for attracting that type of person. When in truth, it wasn't my problems that caused the abuse but they're own insecurities. I agree this was a good post! Good Job!!

wildatheart76

Show ALL Forums