Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How can I contact a deleted uers
 zeesmuset
Msg: 3 (view)

How can I contact a deleted uers
Posted: 7/18/2012 10:01:17 PM
Unless you have a way to contact them, no. Once their profile is deleted, it's gone. Sorry.
 zeesmuset
Msg: 4 (view)

Goldfish credits????
Posted: 2/22/2011 10:46:07 AM
The guy who owns this site is a millionaire because he runs this site out of his bedroom and he's made a mint in advertisement. I don't trust ANYONE with my bank details and think spending 'pennies' to see who opened my mail and who tossed it to be pure D hogwash! I'm on a couple of other sites that are free, I get that information FOR FREE and I don't have to go through 1001 places to get to the forums.

Also - I'd like to know WHO changed my password back to one I had over 3 years ago? So not cool... and a few of my friends have found their accounts gone... one in fact has try to reup a few times. The site takes it and then deletes her again.

Stupid. Took a GREAT thing and made it stupid.
 zeesmuset

Goldfish credits????
Posted: 1/5/2011 5:34:09 PM
Yeah... it has changed and NOT for the better...

Christmas was okay. Spent it with family - which is always good. My nephew has received his congressional nod to West Point and TWO honor nods to the Naval Academy and the Air Force Academy. Dang...
 zeesmuset
Msg: 6 (view)

protecting your comfort zone
Posted: 12/22/2010 9:58:49 PM
Rebel is anything BUT Phobic. I think I unblocked the no smoking button because I have friends who smoke... but then I have to explain to guys who contact who do smoke, uhm... massive asthma... sorry, but no cigar...
 zeesmuset
Msg: 1 (view)

Goldfish credits????
Posted: 12/22/2010 9:56:23 PM
To see if any user has Read or Deleted your messages you need 1 goldfish credit which works out to about 8 cents. 1 goldfish credit will unlock this feature permanently for all messages you have sent.

What happened to 'free'??? First it was the Gold Seal to PROVE you're serious and now I have to pay to see if my mail was read or deleted...

Sheesh. Do I get a clownie face if I'm NOT serious? How much do I pay for that?
 zeesmuset
Msg: 7 (view)

Are you the same in real life, as you are online?
Posted: 11/10/2010 4:00:11 PM
Actually, I'm rather shy until I get to know a person and then I'm just as loud and obnoxious as I am online!
 zeesmuset

Happy Father's Day!
Posted: 6/20/2010 2:57:37 PM
I hope all the Dad Fishies have had a wonderful Father's Day.

This post must have 200 characters? But what if I'm a person of few words, or very little character? what if I just want to wish my fellow male fishies a happy father's day? Must I wax poetic and carry on and on like a bad case of the runs???

Happy Father's Day, guys!
 zeesmuset
Msg: 255 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 5/6/2010 5:38:13 PM
Girl, you travel too much!

Good night little fishies. I have 7.5 days of school left. Boy, do I need this summer. My 8th graders have done hit The Stupid Stage and my AP is haivng me teach them in the cafeteria, spread out all over. hate it, but they are just being beyond dumb dumb silly!

Ah well. They won't be my problem for much longer. The entire SCHOOL is looking forward to 'moving them on'
 zeesmuset
Msg: 12 (view)

Ok guys, what gives?
Posted: 4/20/2010 7:32:38 PM
Before you look for a life partner, you should be complete. Don't look for someone to complete you... you look for someone who compliments you - and I don't mean compliments you as in - baby, you look good, can we get naked now? I mean compliment like.... steak and potatoes compliment each other... cheesecake and strawberries compliment each other...
 zeesmuset
Msg: 13 (view)

Hey there !!
Posted: 4/20/2010 7:29:08 PM
My three cats - Barbossa, Widgette, and Calypso - would NOT be happy, not to mention I don't have a fenced yard. I won't let an animal roam free. They stay indoors or they stay in the fenced yard. And he was a good size doggie.
 zeesmuset
Msg: 249 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 4/20/2010 7:25:39 PM
Nitey night little fishie friends.
 zeesmuset
Msg: 11 (view)

Hey there !!
Posted: 4/15/2010 3:47:51 PM
The dog was STILL playing in the road when we left... sheesh. Some people do NOT need pets!!!
 zeesmuset
Msg: 336 (view)

Are people afraid to post in the Georgia Forums???
Posted: 4/10/2010 7:34:50 PM
Well, they don't make money off any of us (unless we buy the gold star to prove we're serious, I think not! LOL!) POF makes their money off the ads. I honestly don't get their anti-forum behavior.
 zeesmuset
Msg: 9 (view)

Hey there !!
Posted: 4/10/2010 7:31:26 PM
I had planned to go to the festival, however Easter Sunday, on our way home from NE Georgia, my son swerved to miss a dog and tangled it up with a road sign. The car didn't fare well. It's not totalled (thank God) but the front bumper, both doors on the driver's side, the rear panel, and back driver's tire has to be replaced. The deducatable is going to kick my butt, as is the gas milage on the full sized rental car I've been given.

Ticks me off, but we're okay, unhurt and my son feels HORRIBLE about the car. He kept apologizing to the officer for damaging public property. He wasn't ticketed and the dog checked us out and then continued to play Russian Roullette with traffic. Sheeesh!
 zeesmuset
Msg: 331 (view)

Posted: 3/31/2010 5:20:22 AM
Actually, you'll find more Star wars costumes than anything else at Dragoncon. However, as it's a sci-fi convention, pretty much anything goes. At night, the nudity laws are pushed and pushed tremendously as most con-goers (including myself) consider DC at Night, adult. Until last year, my son was fed, fed well, left snacks and the computer by 7PM and locked in the room!

Bitahuni is right - women can pretty much go around in body-paint and a few feathers and get away with it. Let a man in a kilt flash you to prove he's NOT wearing a skirt and...

the reason why they were holding their kilts down that night was because some idiot was going through the hotel(s) that night at 12:30 with her 3 year old and was just 'aghast!' as all us women cheering men in kilts and called the cops.

Who has their kid out that late? I was more disgusted by that...

Not all men are Scots who wear kilts. Somewhere, I have pictures of Snape in a kilt! (Yummy) and I've seen Klingons in Kilts, Stormtroopers on Vacation, Groucho Maul...

Muppet Hunters.... orphaned Tuscan Raiders...

Zombie Fantastic 4....

wonder woman... in a beard...

Heckers. I have pictures of Tinker Belle with a cigar and beard and Darth Vader Pimp Daddy - complete with Security Guards and Twilek girls...

Jed Clampett Obi-Wan....

No boyfriends, no dates, no assignations... although it is said if you want to get laid at DC, that can be arranged...

But I'm not looking for that or love when I go to DC. I'm going to hang with GOOD friends, meet new friends (Hugs Bitahuni) meet celebrities (I've met TOOO many - lol!) and go to the Miss Klingon Universe Pageant....

which is now no more, thanks to the STUPIDITY of DC officials, who fired long time Trek Track Director Eric and hired a Star Trek actor alumni who immediately changed it to a star trek universe pageant. I see an uprising coming)

am still ticked about that.
 zeesmuset
Msg: 320 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2010 2:17:27 PM
Rebel... men wear kilts. Actually, if the man is commando underneath, it's a kilt. If he wears underwear, he's wearing a skirt.

We like our men to wear KILTS!

As for what went on a DC.....

maybe i'll tell... maybe I won't. A good time was definitely had by all that was there!!!!
 zeesmuset
Msg: 247 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 3/21/2010 7:02:07 PM
Good night little fishies. Saturday was sunny and beautiful, but today was rainy and gross! One more week and then I have spring break! Sleep well.
 zeesmuset
Msg: 316 (view)

Posted: 3/21/2010 7:00:26 PM
Yo, you have NOOOOOOO idea...

Let's just say I kinda set the tone at the kilt blowing contest at Dragoncon....
 zeesmuset

Pointless
Posted: 3/20/2010 7:44:09 PM
I have to agree with Rebel. Give us a little more info on who you are, what you're looking for in a man.

Put up a picture. Guys are visual... I've discovered REAL men will look for the wonderful person on the inside, but they want to see what the wrapping looks like too. Honestly, i won't contact a man who doesn't have a picture... it's been my past experience they're married or have something to hide. (Although, I think Thinga's wrapping looks pretty dang good! LOL!)

Come join us here in the pond. We're pretty fun, most of the time. It does get a bit feisty in the politics threads tho... just warnin' ya!
 zeesmuset
Msg: 2 (view)

What is the one thing ?
Posted: 3/16/2010 3:53:49 PM
Stop staring at our chests when you talk to us!!!!!
 zeesmuset
Msg: 310 (view)

Posted: 3/16/2010 3:53:15 PM
Actually, bitahuni will tell you, I am the bad girl....
 zeesmuset
Msg: 306 (view)

Posted: 3/13/2010 7:01:19 AM
Alvin and the Chipmunks???????

I am SOOOOOOO there!!!!!
 zeesmuset
Msg: 298 (view)

Posted: 3/10/2010 3:18:29 PM
The Orca can be taught to live in the wild. When the turtle place down here released Dillon last year... they spent a year or two teaching it to hunt crab. It needs to be released.
 zeesmuset
Msg: 243 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 3/7/2010 7:35:59 PM
Yet another weekend has come and gone. I had a great one! Dinner and conversation with some wonderful company and a lot of 'chores' done as well.

Too bad those 'chores' didn't include cleaning my house!!!! LOL!!!! I hope next weekend is pretty as i think I'm going to rent a small tiller and churn up my front garden! It's weed-choked and I'd like to see things in it this summer....

good night little fishies....

(Yo... I used to have Shetlands. My parents are photographers and for a long time, we did the old fashioned pony pictures on a live Shetland. Such fun!!! LOL!)
 zeesmuset
Msg: 12 (view)

Walmart Checkout line
Posted: 3/4/2010 7:50:39 PM
firelogs

bottle of wine

bubble wrap
 zeesmuset
Msg: 292 (view)

Posted: 3/4/2010 7:49:28 PM
What Sea??? Reading our silliness????

Personally, I think it's time to release the Orca, if she is capable of living in the wild on her own. People tend to forget that it doesn't matter how long a wild animal has been in captivity or even if the animal was BORN in captivity... it is still a wild animal and there is no reasoning or a lot of communicating with it.
 zeesmuset
Msg: 241 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 3/2/2010 2:36:43 PM
Congrats Aviva!!!! I am SO happy for you!!!!
 zeesmuset
Msg: 237 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 2/28/2010 3:20:18 PM
The weekend is over and I am most definitely counting down the last days... three weeks until spring break and nine Friday until the end!!!! I"m going to soak some beans for tomorrow (I have a big ole boston butt hambone in the frig) and try to figure out something for dinner... chicken noodle soup, chicken and rice... i dunno.... something with CHICKEN... and then I'm curling up with a good book!!! Y'all have a great night...
 zeesmuset
Msg: 10 (view)

Walmart Checkout line
Posted: 2/27/2010 4:18:08 PM
1. dishes
2. raw oysters
3. straws
 zeesmuset
Msg: 235 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 2/25/2010 7:27:36 PM
Good night little fishies in the pond. friday is just around the corner and then it's the weekend!!! Any plans for anyone???
 zeesmuset
Msg: 5 (view)

Because we need a little spring
Posted: 2/25/2010 4:12:03 AM
no..... Girly EMAILED it to me... (btw, someone sent it to me a year before!!!! NYAH!) and I just posted the link here....

and I acknowledged she sent it to me...

after the fact... lol!

zeesmuset
Msg: 275 (view)

Posted: 2/24/2010 2:38:26 PM
Rebel... I was BOOING you!!!!

Spare Change... NO ONE has spare change!!!!
 zeesmuset
Msg: 274 (view)

Posted: 2/23/2010 6:21:44 PM
Boooooooooooo!!!!!

My dearest friend was Wiccan. She was amazing and I learned so much from her... she passed away a few years back after a long, nasty illness. I truly pray there is Summerland in Heaven because there were times, she was an angel to me.
 zeesmuset
Msg: 233 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 2/23/2010 6:19:12 PM
nah Rebel - it wa online... an online cam... it was pretty fascinating. I've been watching both babies this evening... it was a little boy and a little girl... the little girl will eat, lay day and nap. The little boy hasn't laid down yet... bounces around, eats, bounces around, eat, rattles the handle on the door, bounces around, eats... his mama went down a little while back and he was just pestering her...

typical boy....
 zeesmuset
Msg: 231 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 2/23/2010 3:02:32 PM
No dreams for me last night... I was pinged on my online pinger... about 5:30, and by the time I came out of my coma I realized that a website I watch - Gypsy Horse Breeders... I had MISSED the birth of one colt (born at 5:45) but was in time for birth #2 at 6:30!!!! It was pretty awesome!!!
 zeesmuset
Msg: 270 (view)

Posted: 2/23/2010 3:00:22 PM
I ain't a-skerred of no dang forum...

Shall we dance????
 zeesmuset
Msg: 229 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 2/22/2010 6:45:15 PM
heheehe...

Good night little fishies. I don't know what it is about a spiced up, grilled steak - yes, I grill in the wintertime! - and carrot slices in asian sauce... but boy does it make me SLEEPY!!!
 zeesmuset
Msg: 264 (view)

Posted: 2/22/2010 5:48:04 PM
Folks!!!!

some people LIKE Nascar. That does not make them a 2nd rate citizen!!!

Some people like grits! So effing what if you don't! If you look DOWN on someone who likes grits and think they are a hick... you REALLY need to look closer at yourself.

Some people love seafood! I can't figure that out, but I don't think badly of them! Heckers! I have friends who are... gasp... DEMOCRATS... one is an avowed Marxist. We have some pretty rousing discussions... I t hink she's beginning to understand that HER Utopia isn't MY Utopia...

but we respect each others opinions and feelings and beliefs. And when you come here and attack someone because they're SOUTHERN... expect to get buckshot up your butt!

I think it can be openly stated that no one is afraid to post in the Georgia Forums!!! Most of us KNOW each other... hang with each other... we LOVE fresh mea... new friends!!!

Even when they are different.

right now, I'm annoyed... and before ANYONE goes off on me being annoyed, my mama kitty is in heat for the FIFTH time this year... and I think she's going to be NEXT in the snippin' 'em line.... cuz she' rubbing and cooin all over everything....

BTW... rednecks are EXCELLENT lovers!!!
 zeesmuset

Posted: 2/21/2010 12:49:01 PM
heheeheheehehe.... it is fun and thank you Girly for emailing it to me so I could share!!!!!
 zeesmuset
Msg: 225 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 2/18/2010 5:50:10 PM
ya'll and then some will do just fine....

Not even 9 PM and I'm falling over!!!! This does not bode well... lol!!!
 zeesmuset

32nd Annual Vidalia Onion Festival - Any Interest in Attending?
Posted: 2/18/2010 5:48:46 PM
If I go via the highway... Vidalia is about 2 hours from me...

backroads, could be another story.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I've always loved the scenic route!!!
 zeesmuset

Has anyone else read/heard this?
Posted: 2/18/2010 5:47:19 PM
You know China would love to see us nose dive...
 zeesmuset
Msg: 2 (view)

32nd Annual Vidalia Onion Festival - Any Interest in Attending?
Posted: 2/17/2010 2:27:36 PM
This sounds awesome!!!! I'll mark it on my calendar!!!
 zeesmuset
Msg: 250 (view)

Posted: 2/15/2010 7:32:41 AM
Yo, I can't wait to see the info... I know a few fishies live in the area and it would be great if we could meet up for food or somesuch!!!!
 zeesmuset

Posted: 2/14/2010 9:12:15 AM
http://www.procreo.jp/labo/flower_garden.swf

You will get a black page.

Click your mouse anywhere (& everywhere) on the page & see what happens!

Better yet, click (hold down) & drag your mouse over the black page...

Enjoy!!
 zeesmuset
Msg: 220 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 2/13/2010 7:54:27 PM
That's right Yo!!!! You're in Miami, partay-ing it up!!! Lucky Lady!!!

Well, we had NO SNOW on the Golden Coast... I feel rather... ripped off! LOL! but it's still plenty cold...

So stay warm and dry. My parents celebrated their 49th wedding anniversary yesterday. what a milestone!!!! Good night, my fishie friends.
 zeesmuset
Msg: 217 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 2/8/2010 6:14:37 PM
WHO DAT???? WHO DAT???? The Saints no longer Ain't!!!!

I have a big pot of Italian Sausage and Cheese Tortellini soup and I've already partaken of some awesome soup!!! All that stringy cheese! YUMMY!!!!

So I'm in for the night! Y'all have a good one!
 zeesmuset

SINGLE EVENTS 30&UP IN ATLANTA
Posted: 2/7/2010 6:11:18 PM
We need one middle/south Georgia folks...
 zeesmuset
Msg: 214 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 2/5/2010 3:12:23 PM
It's a rainy night in Georgia! Spawn made homemade chicken and sausage gumbo - Justin Wilson-style and we are staying in with some old vids. I got in the second season of Deadliest Catch and I'm limiting myself to one episode every few days. It's going to be hard! LOL!

Have a great evening! What are y'all doing for the weekend?
 zeesmuset
Msg: 212 (view)

Good Night GA
Posted: 2/1/2010 3:05:38 PM
Good night all my fishies. I'm ensconed in bed with a movie and some pizza. Life is sweet.

Show ALL Forums