Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: He will not take me off his contacts - Am I SOL? (Long)
 sillydogs2
Msg: 8 (view)

He will not take me off his contacts - Am I SOL? (Long)
Posted: 8/3/2011 3:51:32 PM
You should not have given him your phone home or cell number in the first place. And you can block him on yahoo messenger. Dont you have caller id?? just dont answer , he will get tired of this. Hope you didnt give him your home address also
Don"t answer and quit telling him to quit, just forget about it, hope you learned your lesson, there are creeps out there, what makes you think you are immune to them
 sillydogs2
Msg: 5 (view)

contacting someone who has contacted you
Posted: 8/3/2011 3:28:10 PM
Thanks people, i will add him to my favorites, and see what happens.
Sheila
 sillydogs2
Msg: 1 (view)

contacting someone who has contacted you
Posted: 7/31/2011 5:41:15 PM
I have been trying to respond to someone that pof said wanted to meet me. I wrote him a letter and sent it, it then said i could not send this letter because it was outside his area of 75 miles
Why,he contacted me first, would really like to know how this can be done.
Help anyone??
Sheila
 sillydogs2
Msg: 39 (view)

Money scams.
Posted: 8/11/2008 1:08:19 PM
Hi, i met a guy on here, even invited him to my home. He got here and said he had had an accident on the way here, did have a dented fender and hood on his vehicle. That was ok, said he would have it fixed when he got back to marble falls, after he went home, got this awful sounding message on my answering machine, i thought someone had died, it said to call him, he had terrible news...So i called, after 7 pm when i had free minutes on my cell phone..Seems that he couldnt get his car fixed, had to come up with 500.00 deductible, everybody has this, but he said, wow i didnt know this, and i dont have it. I told him i couldnt and wouldnt lend him money, didnt know him that well, and i was thinking, that dent had rust on it, so it wasnt new. I kept talking to him, and he came up with he has 20,000 dollars of credit card debt, could i help him out, still didnt have his car fixed.
After awhile, his interest in me waned, no money , no honey, hey i wasnt born yesterday, so after a couple of weeks more, of asking me for money, he wrote me a letter on pof, saying his true love had come back from new york, and they were getting married. I told him i didnt care, and he was a deadbeat and quit writing to me, or calling me, guess this was a scam for him and his whatever to get money, new one to me.
He wrote back saying he was not a liar, i hd to block him on here, on my telephone, cell phone, and my regular email address, was getting hateful nasty messages. so see there are a lot of scams out there. He said he loved me, and more, but after i said no money, he changed his mind, too bad , so sad. Going to be a lot more careful about talking to people, but no silly gal here, i am ok, and who knows about him?? Hope the rest of you gals, if you hear from this so called lonely man, who wants a perty woman , beware, nothing but lies and troubles
Sheila
 sillydogs2
Msg: 11 (view)

New relationship - he wants to make plans for months ahead
Posted: 8/3/2008 11:46:00 AM
You say you are not looking for a new first date, you are in a relationship??? Wow what does he think of the situation, or are you keeping him on a string in case this new one does not work out. Personally i think you want it all, with no problems, or complications

Show ALL Forums