Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Free Wine Tasting Muskegon Sat Jan 17 open house 5-7pm
 kitelover3
Msg: 14 (view)

Free Wine Tasting Muskegon Sat Jan 17 open house 5-7pm
Posted: 1/14/2009 9:59:01 PM
I may check this out. Not too sure about this site. Been here on off for about three years and have not met anyone.
 kitelover3
Msg: 27 (view)

worse now or more honest?
Posted: 10/20/2008 4:12:50 PM
thanks....I don't hold much hope at this age of ever finding what I want
 kitelover3
Msg: 26 (view)

worse now or more honest?
Posted: 10/20/2008 8:56:01 AM
Worse! and not getting any better. At my age and never have been married, I have lost all hope that there is anyone out there. I have tried many sites with no luck.
 kitelover3
Msg: 9 (view)

Accepting My Alone-ness: How Can I Do So?
Posted: 7/7/2008 3:22:13 PM
Its something that hasn't been easy for me either, but its time to figure it out myself. I have tried many dating sites and its all the same. The games, the lies, the meanness, its totally ridiculous in this age group.
 kitelover3
Msg: 337 (view)

Why are most men looking for Friends with Benefits?
Posted: 12/26/2007 6:03:02 PM
Well I sure would like to know the answer to this one. Yes most men are only looking for fwb. I am on other sites to and its always the same. "If I'm nice to you do i get sex?" I have heard this so much. No different here.
 kitelover3
Msg: 12 (view)

Would you go out with someone in the 45 plus group that has never been married?
Posted: 12/26/2007 5:57:13 PM
Are you for real? I have never been married but has nothing to do with commitment on my part.
 kitelover3
Msg: 27 (view)

Why is it so hard?
Posted: 11/18/2007 5:51:43 PM
Wow! Some of these answers! Sorry but plenty of overweight women have boyfriends, husbands. Just look around. I have been on many sites, some just to chat. I have seen what the real reasons are for women in our late 40's and over are. If they have been married before and divorced now they are still bitter that some women did whatever they did or didn't do so now the rest of us never have a prayer no matter we do. Tthey only want some young thing to look good in front of others. Girldiver you really need to look at your own little world. If you are so perfect then just why are you on a dating site? Looking like the rest of us. Women like this are why its so hard for us women who are truly wanting to love and the whole relationship. Not to just have sex and move on to the next one.
 kitelover3
Msg: 123 (view)

Beware: eHarmony sucks...
Posted: 11/18/2007 5:38:33 PM
Well after reading all these posts I know I am not alone is this game called dating. I have tried many sites. EHarmony being the absolute worst. Did the free thing and was told there were no matches that I was part of the 20% (aka you need to pay) After trying some others, Match , Cupid and matchmaker with no luck I went back retook the test. Well a few matches were sent but I was never able to log into the account and see anything about these people except the few details they provided in the initial email. took awhile to contact anyone for real there by then the 3 month thing had run out. They said they never took the money from my account but they had. Went to the bank and they called them and they were told same thing well the bank told them they were paid. then i found out it was because when i took the free anaylsis i used one email and months later when i actually decidedt o join i used a different one. Which is bull because all the stuff was sent to one i used when I signed up being a paying member. They would not refund money. Someday I hope MR. EHarmony himself finds himself in jail for all the money he has ripted off. Haven't had any luck here either. AFF at least I have met some people but all in all just jerks. I have paid the big bucks for a professional matchmaker, but nothing there yet either.
 kitelover3
Msg: 8 (view)

When you find out he's not who he says he is!
Posted: 11/10/2007 7:31:07 PM
I have been on many sites and its all the same. In this day and age men are just plain screwed up and get their kicks out of a lot of stuff that really hurts.
 kitelover3
Msg: 85 (view)

Single (never married at all) men over 45
Posted: 11/10/2007 7:19:02 PM
You make it sound like there is something wrong with someone who has not been married. I see lots of people who marry just to say they are and are unhappy and looking for outside relationships. Personally its something I have always wanted but that ahs not happened for me for whatever reason and at this age I doubt it ever will.

Show ALL Forums