Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Question about golden showers
 dangit1961
Msg: 57 (view)

Question about golden showers
Posted: 3/18/2010 10:05:40 PM
I for one can urinate when I have a hard on. I can't say either or, as for as other men, but I would think they could as well. As for the peeing inside a woman, I would not care for that type of sexual experience, but it surely is possible. And if someone comes on a thread and ask for guidance or experiences, those who are offended..... GET THE HECK OFF THE THREAD!!!! Why are you here unless you secretly enjoy those types of things anyway!!
 dangit1961
Msg: 9 (view)

giving oral for the first time
Posted: 3/18/2010 8:58:10 PM
The worst BJ I ever had was a good one!!! Just having my little buddy in a woman's mouth is a complete turn on. Especially if I think she really likes doing it to me. Each man has his own particular pleasures that you will just have to learn from your man. Don't just ask what he likes...He probably can't really tell you.. But give him a choice between doing it this way or do you like this better?? Now he can tell you what he likes and you will enjoy learning it with him. You will find this will also work for when he does the same for you. Most men will not like the teeth. The shaft is ok to stroke, but it is the top, or the head area that you must concentrate on for the most pleasure. Use your hand and your mouth together and you will drive him completely crazy. As far as him cumming in your mouth, there are spitters and there are swallowers.. If and when you take him that far, you just decide which you prefer.. At that point, he probably won't really care.. If you really enjoy giving head, you will learn to be a swallower.. If not, then just spit it out, or use your hand and lips only and not take his load in your mouth. Good luck..and enjoy..
 dangit1961
Msg: 41 (view)

Am I wrong?
Posted: 3/18/2010 8:32:56 PM
I know that when I am in the beginning stage of a relationship, sex is a very important role in how our relationship progresses... For me, if we are not good in bed, there is no relationship. I certainly wouldn't assume I am speaking for others, but the women I have had a relationship with, have felt as I do. MUST BE SEXUALLY COMPATABLE!! And size does matter for some people.. Everyone is built different. I have had women that were tight at first, but when wet and hot, would become rather large. But at the same time knew how to move, or I knew how to move to to make us both still have pleasure. Bottom line..... This is not the Leave It To Beaver Days... Sex is a Huge factor in a relationship.. Not good..... definitely move on time...
 dangit1961
Msg: 361 (view)

Approaching the subject of sex with older women
Posted: 2/28/2010 6:49:04 PM
This is a good point , but isn't the whole point of this thread is to find out if a partner includes being intimate as part of what they "enjoy" in a relationship. And as you said, you were a little curious about why I would ask such a question. As will most any other woman.Curious is not usually offended. For example.. if I was to say to you about the things I like to do.. Playing pool, fishing, dancing, and sometimes watching other people dancing, even though I must admit, that with as many girls dancing with girls as guys, I am not sure if I can tell which they prefer.. girls or guys!! Can You ? Don't you think at this point we could have at least a brief conversation about it (probably even making jokes about it) without being offesive ? The word sex is not even mentioned! And suppose, just suppose, that sex was very important to you with the right person. And somewhere along in that first date, that person hinted that they had a problem that prevented them from being able to have sex. Would any women at this point not want to pry just enough to see if this was indeed an issue that would be a part of this relationship should it go any further.. And if so.. How many women would even want to go any further?? If these things are important to us, avoiding them won't make them go away. The hard part is finding out without being a real poop! My opinion don't make it right for everyone, just right for me..
 dangit1961
Msg: 526 (view)

Is sex as important to you as it once was?
Posted: 2/27/2010 10:09:48 PM
I like the way you think Baby Girl! For me,we can be good friends, laugh together, enjoy being in each others company, but if we are not good in bed together, the relationship as as good as gone.. It is very important that we enjoy each other's touch. And the way we kiss together is equally important. Usually one can tell by that first kiss.
 dangit1961
Msg: 354 (view)

Approaching the subject of sex with older women
Posted: 2/27/2010 9:51:11 PM
Lots of interesting points of facts here.. But I have always found that if I ask a woman if she has ever had an interest in women as well, she will usually express her point of view on her preference.Since at this point she will know you are refering to intimacy. In a matter such as, No, I very much prefer men, or I have tried being with a woman, but I prefer men, or yes I like both!. Most any answer will tell you what one wishes to find out. I have never had a lady tell me she was not interested at all, though I am sure there are some that would not. I would suspect one would not find that very often on a site such as this one, unless she specified that in the beginning. Of course this is not the first thing out of my mouth, but if we are having a reasonable time, the opportunity always seems to present itself.
 dangit1961
Msg: 2771 (view)

GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage?
Posted: 7/10/2008 11:11:27 PM
It cracks me up to listen to some of you people.. Especially those that say my x and I waited.. X.... Do you hear yourself??? The x!!! Which is now gone!!!! I have been around for quite a while and I have never met anybody that says that they waited and were still together for very long.. I know that there are exceptions to all rules, but for two people to wait, means both not interested in sex!!! Horse shit!! do you know what day and age you are in??? I say it is time for some current success stories. Is there anybody out there can really testify to waiting and are still together???? Where are you speak up!!!!
 dangit1961
Msg: 2729 (view)

Posted: 7/8/2008 10:12:22 AM
I am with you Baby girl!! I like the way you think!!!!!!
 dangit1961
Msg: 2728 (view)

Posted: 7/8/2008 10:08:01 AM
I just took a good look at this forum.. It really is amusing how some people think. the hypocracy is rediculous!! Let's face it .. This is not the time ofyour Mother and Father.. Or your Grandparents.. Bless all of their souls.. But this is our time, and we can be compatible in friendship, like the same movies, eat the same food, share the same interest, but if we aren't good in bed together, that is all crap!!! How many relationship are ended because of poor sex??? Some of you people need to go back and read some of the other forums.. You people, and especially you women that say "well I gave in too soon and that's all he wanted" .. Maybe You need to realize if the sex was that good, he would probably have came back for more!!!! You realize this is the same guy you might have married!!!Now he's out looking for it behind your back!! Wouldn't you rather find the guy that appreciated you in bed enough that he only wanted you?? How hard is that to figure out?? And you guys that say that crap only because you probably never had any or very little.. Only a moron man feels like that today. Why do you think things are different from your Mom andDad's era?? You think people just all of a sudden stopped F...ing all of a sudden?? No we are different because we evolved into a sexual time .. You either excepted it, or go on with you same old miserable "lonley" ideas..
 dangit1961
Msg: 246 (view)

Sex on a First Date - Does it Kill a Potential Relationship?
Posted: 6/24/2008 4:02:36 PM
I'm with you Kat!! I had sex with my wife the first time we went out together.. I will say it was not the first time we met, but was the first time we spent time with each other. There was an attraction that was sexual from the start. It lasted for 20 years. We had our share of problems, but not in the bedroom.. I think each situation is it's own situation. Let's face it..you can be best buds, like chatting with each other, hold hands at the store, and be kissy kissy, but if you don't enjoy each other in bed, usually your are done anyway!!! How can anyone possibly say that if they would have waited till the second or third date, that the relationship would have lasted!! I say be your own judge, but don't judge what you don't know.. To each his own and each is right..

Show ALL Forums