Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: what catches your eye?
 baregravity3
Msg: 8 (view)

what catches your eye?
Posted: 11/21/2007 2:24:03 AM
i disagree big papa. just saying. not going to say a great ass or a nice firm set of tatas are unwelcome, but rather i've seen both awkwardly worn too. how do i say this? being realistic, it has to be several factors, eyes if i can get that close, symmetry of face being further away. how a woman wears her clothes, says a lot too. some things that catch my attention, are hints of things. maybe a tattoo just peaking out (arm, leg, back, shoulder) does she have her nails manicured and all done up? i guess i just can feel em going down my back. hell even glasses that fit a face can make me look twice or more. should i go on?
 baregravity3
Msg: 12 (view)

POF meet in phx? any takers? helloooooo?
Posted: 11/21/2007 2:03:59 AM
meetin.org
phoenix
should be pretty easy to navigate. good luck.
 baregravity3
Msg: 11 (view)

POF meet in phx? any takers? helloooooo?
Posted: 11/21/2007 2:00:57 AM
hey there is already a great huge group(ORGanization) of people online doing meet and greets. do a google search "meet in phoenix". they have so many members that it allows for across the valley meets.
 baregravity3
Msg: 4 (view)

IM Questions
Posted: 11/21/2007 1:34:35 AM
ok thank you cats,
i personally was unaware of the rude rule on IM'ing being so new to the site. I am learning so much on the etiquite. I have tried IM'ing as an another venue toward email. my bad. may explain why i havent had any go through. and i thought it was just the IMs on here not working so well. thanks.
 baregravity3
Msg: 34 (view)

You women need multiple emails to know we're interested?
Posted: 11/21/2007 1:26:14 AM
multiple emails. just as someone previously mentioned^^^ is like being out in public. would you hit on the person once shot down? well, would you? i have been shot down. way more than a few times. but like everything else i have done, i get back up. and sometimes, just sometimes i have enough confidence to reapproach that someone again and risk the rejection. why? because of a combination of 2 things. one i think that girl is worth another try. and two because i know i have better in me. so i have to step up my game. persistence. now having said that, jcnotasuperstar, you said you would reply to an email.... IF it was in your interest. now i can understand your thinking on this having looked at your profile. 200+ favorites... i'm guessing you are bombarded with emails. well that isnt the case with everyone on here. me i have only 1 person who favorites me as of now. so guys take that into account on who you are emailing these messages. if she has caught your attention, i'm willing to bet someone else noticed her too. so be original in your msg to her. as i have seen in my month here, there are plenty of decent folk, who want positive responses.
 baregravity3
Msg: 237 (view)

I'll review your profile, tell the truth and help you out.
Posted: 11/20/2007 9:09:25 PM
oh miss aussie carly, let me know what you think. cheers

Show ALL Forums