Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: how do u know when to let go
 altmusicfan
Msg: 17 (view)

how do u know when to let go
Posted: 5/24/2009 1:11:16 AM
It honestly doesn't matter what this good old boy of a husband wants or doesn't want, or how sorry he feels or says he feels. This is all about you, Candygirl, and what you want your life to be. I don't need to tell you how a piece of yourself seems to die each time something like this happens in your marriage -- not only the heartbreak when he leaves, but the loss to yourself each time you take him back.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes by Anais Nin

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 10 (view)

Was This man telling me lies?
Posted: 4/17/2009 3:22:01 PM
In a word, yes. He definitely was not being honest with you regarding the cell phone battery and text messaging. For whatever reason, he simply did not want to talk with you on the phone.

There is nothing inherently wrong with him having photos of his ex-wife and other women on his cell phone.

6 weeks into the relationship, you probably shouldn't have questioned him about the text messages from his ex and his relationship with her. Also, 6 weeks into the relationship, it's not uncommon for somebody not wanting to introduce the person whom they have been dating to their family or close friends, but it is unusual, if not strange that he has not told his friends or family about you. In short, it may be too soon for his friends and family to know you, but they should at least know "of you".

Yeah, the relationship is probably over...or should be.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 5 (view)

What happens to love ???
Posted: 10/31/2008 9:23:56 AM
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. (Anais Nin)
 altmusicfan
Msg: 67 (view)

New Years Eve date from hell!
Posted: 1/23/2008 10:52:26 PM

I've also adopted the "20-minute rule." If, upon meeting someone for the first time I don't find any spark between us I keep it short and sweet and then get out.

20 minutes??? !!! That seems so shallow and myopic.

If women's intuition is so reliable, why do so many women complain about their ex (or even have an ex)?
 altmusicfan
Msg: 56 (view)

This is so messed up .....need some insight please !
Posted: 1/22/2008 11:49:53 PM
Yeah...he is so messed up. I feel you already know the answer to your question. I'm a guy, and you don't even know me, so there is no reason to trust what I say -- but there is even less reason to trust anything this creep says or does. However, maybe he is the right guy for you -- take this simple quiz to find out:

1. Do you desire to be involved with somebody who is manipulative, controlling and abusive?

2. Do you believe that self esteem and a feeling of self worth are highly overrated?

3. Do you yearn for a relationship that begins with verbal and emotional abuse in hopes that in the future it evolves into physical abuse?

If you answered "YES" to all 3 questions, then be patient, understanding, and try to work things out. By trying to work things out, you will become even more to blame than he is...in a way, you will be in control, almost forcing him to treat you worse than he is already doing.

If you answered "No" to any of the questions, begin accepting that there is NOTHING to work out...just get out. Painful as it is to let go, it doesn't compare to the hurt and harm which inevitably will come from hanging on.
Please, please, please...don't do this to yourself. I know of what I speak (write) here. If you want to talk...(or chat online), give me a shout.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 244 (view)

Calling all 40-60Something Males?
Posted: 1/22/2008 11:03:52 PM
Well, of course a man over 45 should never consider dating a woman his own age (or heaven forbid, an older woman). The rule of thumb is for men to date women half their own + 5 years. That means, for a 50 year old man the ideal age for a woman is around 30 years old.

How else can a man expect to impress a woman with his knowledge of fine wines (educating her how the right wine should be packaged in a the box the right size and shape to easily fit in the fridge); or enthralling her with tales of his world travels and adventures (catching the wrong bus on his way to a professional wresting match); or making her laugh with his clever wit (telling jokes so old they haven't been repeated since she was born). Besides, how is a man of 50 to be expected to compete for the affections of a woman his own age when there are so many 65 year old men who not only no longer have a mortgage but also have a cool job welcoming customers as they walk into the local Wal-Mart (not to mention the employee discount).
 altmusicfan
Msg: 11 (view)

IUD's uncomfortable for men, sometimes.
Posted: 12/7/2006 3:06:51 AM
Yes, it has been a problem not just with one, but with many women with whom I had sex and who wore an IUD. It definitely was a much worse problem for them than it was for me.

I have to disagree with those who suggest the IUD had to be improperly placed. It may be the most common reason, but there are most definitely other possible causal factors.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 75 (view)

Have you ever had an opportunity to cheat, and honorably resisted temptation?
Posted: 12/7/2006 2:50:06 AM
Yes, most definitely. During 15 years of marriage I must have met at least 2 or 3 women each year who unmistakenly provided not just the "opportunity", but the "opportunities". Quickly doing the math, a conservative estimate would be more than 50 women providing 200 to 500 opportunities to cheat on my wife.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 187 (view)

Girls Night Out
Posted: 12/7/2006 2:25:30 AM
I sincerely hope you wrote this tongue-in-cheek -

"...As long as she comes home to you, all is well."

If not offered as dry humor then what you are really saying is "as long as your mate comes home when they are done they can have sex with as many other men or women, and as often as they choose".

I've known some married women who use Girls' Night Out entirely as a cover story for their infidelities -- sometimes these women would get spend an hour after work with their girlfriends and then spend several hours with their liason d'jour. Often they didn't even see their girlfriends that night at all.

--------

In response to the question: Am I being too controlling?

ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY NOT!!!!

Now if you had asked if you were engaged in controlling behavior then I would say "yes, most definitely". But that wasn't the question. You need to accept that you will never be in control of your mate. You either trust them to do the right thing or you don't. If you don't, then either move on, or seek therapy, or both.

---------

P.S. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but -- in regards to infidelity, the workplace has to be at least 10 times more dangerous than any girl's night out.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 160 (view)

What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 5/18/2006 5:44:23 AM
Your place or mine? Sexually active men and women each should have a supply of a condoms. It's a good idea to have some in different sizes, and have both lubricated and non-lubricated condoms, optionally you may want to keep on hand an assortment of ribbed, ticklers, flavored, or glow in the dark condoms. If you are of a spontaneous nature is just plain common sense to carry a few condoms in your car, purse, wallet, pocket or otherwise close by and readily available.

In my car I always carry my emergency kit: jumper cables, a flashlight, a working spare tire, a jack, a small set of tools, even a spare jacket, a blanket and an umbrella. I seldom use any of these, years may go by without the needing to use any of the items, but they are always there. Also in my car I keep my "other kit", complete with not only condoms, but a shaving/grooming kit, a woman's hair brush, and yes, even a few tampons. At home, in the night stand, are condoms, gels, and massage oils. In my bathroom, underneath the sink is a box of tampons and liners. In the medicine cabinet is a small bottle of midol. There is also a drawer with floral bath gel, bubble bath, facial cleanser and creams, several different styles of hair brushes, a blow dryer, a curling iron, styling gel, hairspray, and a fresh toothbrush and toothpaste. In my closet you'll find an extra robe, pajama pants, and a clean, oversized t-shirt.

I don't know how it is for women. I believe it is more pleasurable for a woman to have sex without a condom, but I admit I don't fully appreciate the difference in pleasure. I feel it is fair to say that for most men the difference in pleasure is very significant. I know for me, personally, there is a major difference. That there is greater pleasure in having sex with a condom than not having sex is a valid point. THowever, there have been more than a few occasions when I chose not to have sex rather than use a condom. Knowing in advance that if we have sex I need to wear a condom I just don't let things go so far that it becomes an issue. I haven't calculated the statistics, but the percentage is higher than you might think.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 41 (view)

How to get rid of a stalker?
Posted: 5/18/2006 3:17:23 AM
Talk with your friends who are in law enforcement.

Seriously, do NOT stalk him. If it does come to the point of getting a restraining order you don't need your quetionable actions brought up in court.

Talk to him, tell him you are not interested, politely but firmly tell him you do not want any further contact. You don't need to offer an explanation and it's not to your advantage to offer an explanation. He may consider your explanation as an opportunity to overcome your objections.

Do keep a journal of all activity: the date, time, duration, and nature of all calls, emails, appearances, etc. BE SPECIFIC. Should you choose a legal solution it doesn't do much good to say he made "threatening comments", write down exactly what was said and/or his physical actions. Keep all emails, instant messages, voicemails, etc. Depending on where you live it may be illegal to record phone conversations without the other party's permission. I don't advise you to break the law but recording the conversations can be a big help to you when writing a transcript of the conversation. If a situation occurs when it's not feasible to immediately write down the specifics, use your cell phone to leave yourself a voicemail to aid you in writing the details later.

Avoid your typical "patterns". Taking a break from your usual routine can be enjoyable.
It's a great time to check out that restaurant or night club you've been wanting to try. If you always exercise after work at a particular gym from 5 to 7 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, visit another location or another club a few times, or change your workout time (who knows, maybe there is a guy who works out in the mornings who is the bomb). Spend more time with your friends. Invite them over for dinner or to watch a movie. If your like most people there are friends you haven't spent much time recently, this is a great time to catch up with old friends.

Tell your friends and neighbors as much as you comfortably can about the situation. They will be extra eyes watching for his car, etc. Neighbors will be quicker to respond if they notice anything unusual or a domestic disturbance (and not pass it off as simply a lovers' quarrel).

A few final words regarding filing a restraining order. If the situation warrants filing a restraining order, get one. However, I caution you not to rush into filing, thinking it is a quick and easy solution to the problem. If the person is truly a danger to you the TRO will not be very effective as a deterrent. Also, keep in mind that a restraining order will be a matter of public record and can severely impact his future. He may not give up immediately, but hopefully after a short period of time he will recognize there is no possibility of a relationship and move on. However, a restraining order will stay with him for a long time, and consequently so will his thoughts and feelings towards you.

TTFN
 altmusicfan
Msg: 268 (view)

Sex during the blood flow time...
Posted: 5/18/2006 12:55:41 AM
So why wouldn't you want to have sex when she is the horniest???!!!

The only time it was ever a problem for me is when she forgot to remove the tampon before we had sex...
 altmusicfan
Msg: 218 (view)

Number of sexual partners! At what point does this seem a lot?!
Posted: 5/18/2006 12:44:16 AM
Two college sophmores at the University of Texas just finished having sex. The young man turns to his partner and ask her, "am I the first man you ever had sex with?"

She looks at him for a moment, studying his face, and then responds "you might be, were you in Chicago during the Summer of 1999?"

altmusicfan
Msg: 14 (view)

Is there such a thing as MEN faking orgasm?
Posted: 7/22/2005 1:37:39 PM
i've faked it on occassion with several different women, none of them had a clue it wasn't real. Its pretty simple, really particularly when you time it with their orgasms.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 78 (view)

Fellas would you rather have......
Posted: 6/23/2005 9:49:20 PM
Cheap wine served in a elegant decanter is still cheap wine
 altmusicfan
Msg: 2 (view)

LOST MY BEST FRIEND TOO SUISIDE!! GOT ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO GET OVER THE SHOCK AND PAIN OF IT?
Posted: 6/22/2005 6:05:51 PM
Anger is a natural emotion and part of the grieving process. My nephew committed suicide last fall and a very close friend did the same this Spring. There isn't much you can do to speed the healing process, though there is counseling to help you understand and deal effectively with the pain. Its okay to mourn the loss of a friend and its okay to be angry.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 7 (view)

How do I move on and start over again?
Posted: 6/21/2005 5:03:31 AM
Kat,

I am humbled by your response. I am happy for you, you have a special place in my heart, always. Please keep in touch.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 16 (view)

Separating sex from love... can you do it?
Posted: 6/21/2005 4:47:33 AM

wooot.. she must've been good. Or you were. Whichever.

I've had women propose to me on the 4th time, Just two years ago, 3 relatively rationalm sane and happily independent women were ready to tie the knot after the 4th time.
 altmusicfan

man to man, this is a tip for men without skillz
Posted: 6/21/2005 4:25:30 AM
There are websites, books, even videos dedicated to the subject of cunillingus. Any man who really wants to know can find out a great deal online. If you know the alphabet you've already got a good start.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 4 (view)

How do I move on and start over again?
Posted: 6/21/2005 12:17:27 AM
You've been through a traumatic experience, anything we can offer you must seem so contrite. There is no need to abandon or rush your grief. You are loved and you will love again. Your world must seem to have ended that day. I apologize for the feableness of my words but one quote has helped me through times of dispair:

What the catepillar calls the end of the world god calls a butterfly.

All my best, love. I wish I could say more, do more to help you through each day.
 altmusicfan

The best concert you ever attended.
Posted: 6/20/2005 5:00:51 PM
In recent memory, TRAIN at Mountain View Winery
 altmusicfan
Msg: 7 (view)

Free or Inexpensive dates
Posted: 6/20/2005 3:02:50 PM
Most museums have free nights; art & wine festivals & other street fairs; artist openings; sports games - college, minor league baseball, soccer games; radio sponsored concerts; self guided city tours (san fran has 100s of outdoor murals); bars & small venue halls featuring new, upcoming bands; volunteer projects;...the possibilities are inifinite.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 13 (view)

Separating sex from love... can you do it?
Posted: 6/20/2005 2:39:24 PM
After the third time the line between sex and love blur
 altmusicfan

After Sex. Do you sleep, smoke,...?
Posted: 6/19/2005 11:55:35 PM
question: do you smoke after sex?

answer: I don't know, I've never looked.
 altmusicfan

Why do so many women lie online?
Posted: 6/19/2005 10:38:20 PM
Why would a woman, or man, differentiate between being offline and online?

Trust everyone, but insist on cutting the cards.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 20 (view)

How many partners have you had in one day?
Posted: 6/19/2005 10:34:29 PM
I would ask for emeritus membership, but I'm not retired yet.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 36 (view)

Does sex start in the brain or does it go from your sexual organs up into the brain
Posted: 6/19/2005 10:02:12 PM
Seduction of the mind is the best foreplay.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 8 (view)

How many partners have you had in one day?
Posted: 6/19/2005 9:52:07 PM
In a calendar day: 2
In less than 24 hours: 3
 altmusicfan
Msg: 8 (view)

Need some help with boocoo confusion
Posted: 6/10/2005 1:07:46 AM
Back to your original quandry. You know that you need to talk with the woman you are dating. The longer you delay the more pain you will put her through, actually, the more painful it will be for both of you. Yes, you risk losing her as a friend. But if you can't talk to her then you risk not being her friend. Sounds like you're experiencing more than a little pain and anguish now. Do you think somehow either of you will be better off by delaying the pain that you will ultimately have to face anyway? Those she was writing about a different situation, Anais Nin eloquently speaks to this issue:

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."

This isn't about your ex-wife, or the women at work. This is about you not being in a place where you are ready for comiittment, long term or short term.

Sidebar: The previous post was right on, workplace romances or trists often end badly. With today's sexual harassment laws the consequences can devestate your career. Take my advice, put the co-worker down and walk away...
 altmusicfan
Msg: 31 (view)

is your boyfriend young but cums too fast?
Posted: 6/10/2005 12:26:40 AM
Changing breathing patterns and rythms are effective, there are also densitizing creams, using 2 condoms, but for severe symptons I suggest:

note: to maximize effectiveness it is important when using any technique that he maintain an erection. The goal is to extend performance or put another way to increase the period of time he maintains an erection. That is why taking a walk, while romantic, is not very effective for this purpose.

Step A. the DUI technique is effective training -- counting backwards by 3 from a hundred, doing the ABC's backwards (best if he does them in his head and not outloud).

Step B. Step A should buy him (you) a couple of minutes. From the sounds of it that will double his current record. When Step A begins to lose its effectiveness and about 30 seconds before he loses control he should pull out, now here's where you can help -- squeeze his penis as hard as you can for 10 to 30 seconds.

Step C. Repeats Step A and B frequently during each session

If the two of you do this every session, and have session at least 3 times a week for a month you will notice a significant improvement (up to 30 minutes). You should be able to eliminate Step B. If necessary, replace Step B with a 2 - 5 minute conversation. Step A may still be needed once in a while, and can be used to continue to extend performance. Combined with the aforementioned techniques of changes in breathing patterns and rythms, and a 5 second time out he should be able to perform for an hour or more in a matter of months.

If he does masturbate, he should practice by stopping for a few minutes, and then start again before losing his erection.

Tantric techniques can be extremely effective, but my opinion is he needs to get basics down first.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 30 (view)

Difference between Making Love & Fcking
Posted: 6/9/2005 11:49:01 PM

what is the difference between making love and ****ing

about $50 to $100 an hour (my bad)
 altmusicfan
Msg: 27 (view)

is your boyfriend young but cums too fast?
Posted: 6/8/2005 10:40:06 PM
Its all a matter of training. There are lots of techniques that are easy to learn and easy to do. He can learn to last for hours, but that takes serious dedication and effort.

Sure, the masturbation thing could help, but I am not an advocate of that technique. That's like eating a P&B sandwich before going to dinner so you don't eat too much at the restaurant.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 23 (view)

older guys?
Posted: 6/8/2005 9:36:58 PM
I was in an intense, 2 year relationship with a 26 year old when I was 45.

"You're only as old as the people you feel...." anonymous
 altmusicfan
Msg: 93 (view)

Women faking an orgasim
Posted: 6/8/2005 8:18:18 PM
As a guy I've become pretty good at faking it, myself. I typically wait until she is having the "O" cuz she isn't paying that much attention. I can do "throb", even the aftershocks. Its not because I'm not having a great time, I enjoy going for a hike even if I don't reach the top of the mountain. Besides, its kinda fun to get away with it.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 49 (view)

Do ladies like porn
Posted: 6/8/2005 7:59:30 PM
Every porn video I have ever rented or purchased was at the request of a woman and every time the relationship ended the women always took the the really good porn videos.

I rarely watch porn unless the woman specifically asks.

Its not that I object to watching porn, I just feel weird watching myself on video...lol (but the first two sentences are true.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 22 (view)

Difference between Making Love & Fcking
Posted: 6/8/2005 7:39:15 PM
"Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as meaningless experiences go, it's pretty damned good." Woody Allen
 altmusicfan
Msg: 19 (view)

Have You Ever Been Mentally or Physically Abused by a Partner
Posted: 6/2/2005 1:40:19 AM
Mentally and emotionally abused, yes. Took a long time just to get over the self loathing, years later I am still working on building the self esteem. The worse part is knowing that I have let chances not just slip away, I have pushed them away since then. I've not yet come to the point where I can rebuild trust in relationships, I'm still struggling with learning again to trust in myself.

I didn't lose my faith in relationships, it was stolen from me, taken for a joy ride, then sent over a cliff, crashing into the rocks below.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 29 (view)

I would do anything for love... but I won't do THAT...
Posted: 6/2/2005 1:22:06 AM
give up my immortality, unless it was that love for all human kind thing...so crucify me, I'm a sucker for the love of all humankind...
 altmusicfan
Msg: 98 (view)

How important is affection in a relationship on a scale of 1 to 10
Posted: 6/2/2005 1:08:07 AM
Having affection in a relationship rates a 7 or 8 -- NOT having affection in a relationship rates a negative 1,000, however.

The moment I have to remember to kiss her good bye or hello, that I give conscious thought to a hug, is a moment that occurs long after the relationship has died.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 26 (view)

Men and Women, The battle rages
Posted: 6/2/2005 1:03:59 AM
As the war rages on its nice to have a spot like this where we can all join in and bayonet the wounded...
 altmusicfan
Msg: 35 (view)

What is it that you miss?
Posted: 6/2/2005 12:55:09 AM
having somebody

*kiss the back of my neck
*nibble on my ear while I'm trying to read the sunday paper
*to bring coffee in bed to every morning and wake with little kisses building to bigger kisses
*to complain about at the gym with the other guys, even though they know I'm lying through my teeth because I'm smile every time I hear her name
*to distract me everytime I go into the kitchen to cook, winding up making love while whatever was going to be dinner burns.
* I catch looking at me for absolutely know reason at all
* catching me looking at her, for every reason in the world that's really important
* that sees in me the person I can only wish to be
* that make me feel drunk just being next to her
* that takes my breath away when I touch her hand
* that reminds me why god made poets
 altmusicfan
Msg: 24 (view)

Why just a friend?
Posted: 6/2/2005 12:30:14 AM
Some strange guy wearing a sheet who kept trying to get me to grab a marble from his hand told me alot of stupid sayings that meant absolutely nothing to me...here is one of his favorittes....perhaps you'll understand what he was trying to say:

Nobody wins second place...

If that one doesn't make any more sense to you that it did me, try this one -

You haven't been accepted as a friend, you have been rejected as a lover.
 altmusicfan

is really such a thing to be too busy to call :)
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:04:20 PM
There are legitimate times when I have been too busy to call, and its not because I was putting fabric softener sheets in the dryer, typically I give some heads up, but not often an explanation. Some people want to talk for a hour about why you don't have time to call...so what can you do? I can't comment for this dude though it does sound like maybe things were getting too intense too fast, just chill...good advice no matter which was it turns out.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 3 (view)

For those with no date this weekend......
Posted: 5/27/2005 1:07:17 AM
Get a life! I'm not trying to bust your b*lls, its a legitimate suggestion. Not everything involves the opposite sex. Do something that interests you, maybe you'll meet somebody there. Worse case: when you finally do have a date, you'll have something interesting to talk about.

If you're in an urban area there are so many things you can do. In the San Francisco area there is a single's group that gets together every Saturday to do volunteer work in the community, but it doesn't have be a singles group or volunteer work.

Once in a while I buy 2 tickets to a concert or show I want to see and post an ad on Craiglist. Other times I've been the guest of a woman who had an extra ticket. I've made some good friends that way.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 32 (view)

Long Distance Online Relationships
Posted: 5/27/2005 12:44:00 AM
Not sure the miles or kilometers but the total flight time (one-way, with connections) was 20 hours.
 altmusicfan

is a lunch with a coworker cheating?
Posted: 5/27/2005 12:35:51 AM
Its only cheating if you do it right!

Seriously, as a consultant you learn to answer all questions with the phrase "it depends". In your case the answer applies. I've known conversations at the water cooler that could qualify as cheating (unless you are using the strict standard that if you don't have sex to qualify it as cheating).
 altmusicfan
Msg: 12 (view)

Think a man at 41 can have no sex drive...or is it BS??
Posted: 5/27/2005 12:25:40 AM
My best times so far have been in my 40s.

When I was 45 I dated a woman for a couple of years: we had sex 4 or 5 days a week, 3 or 4 times a day, never shorter than an hour each time. She would come over in the morning before work for an hour, meet at lunch for an hour, be at my door immediately after work for 2 hours or more, frequently we would go to dinner and then have desert again at home....hmmm, I guess you're right, my sex drive did drop off in my 40s.

A good friend of mine turned 65 last Fall. He met a woman this winter and says he is having the best sex in his life. Every time I call they are doing it...in the kitchen, in the hall, in the hot tub, sometimes even in the bed. I recently met the woman and what he says is true.
 altmusicfan

Is it right to go after someone who is attached?
Posted: 5/27/2005 12:14:22 AM
Don't ever get fooled by the "I'm going to break up with him...", can't remember the exact words in the song, but its something like this"

"I know that maybe almost always means no,
So don't go telling me maybe you are going to tell him
that the two of you are through"

The truth is she isn't fooling you as much as you're fooling yourself if you think she isn't going to cheat on you too.
 altmusicfan
Msg: 280 (view)

What is your favorite movie quote?
Posted: 5/26/2005 11:52:32 PM
Third Place:

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain... Time to die." - Blade Runner

Second Place:

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" - Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Winner:

"And after the spanking, the oral sex" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
 altmusicfan

Sign for thought
Posted: 5/26/2005 10:12:55 PM
is not that important if you can hear what i say, the important thing in a partner is one can listen...

Show ALL Forums