Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Question for the ladies about texting
 Ebony83
Msg: 88 (view)

Question for the ladies about texting
Posted: 5/16/2009 1:02:36 AM
Texting is okay... But I also want to see you and talk with you as well... one thing I like about txt messages is being able to keep certain ones to re-read and remind myself of certain things in times of uncertainty...
 Ebony83
Msg: 70 (view)

Handjobs
Posted: 5/7/2009 5:13:12 AM
Well for starters apparently your meant to put more emphasis on the down to up instead of the up to down... concentrate on the head occasionally and whilst 'tugging' spit on the head so it keeps it moistourised...
 Ebony83
Msg: 17 (view)

How many people here have pathological sexual obsessions?
Posted: 5/7/2009 4:55:13 AM
Mmmm well I love sucking****And I love giving hickies on the end of my mans knob... Plus I love giving him back scratches, it drives him insane and I love watching him squirm :P
 Ebony83
Msg: 3 (view)

New Relationship self esteems issues
Posted: 5/6/2009 4:15:17 AM
I personally dont think ot has anything to do with self esteem... she seems like an attention seeker and she seems to think a hell of alot about what other people think, which to me seems pointless...

Its not self esteem... Its selfishness

Number 1,4,5,6,7 and 12 say it all...

Number 2,3&11 say that shes either fishing for compliments or that shes insecure...

Number 8 is a medium... I prefer male friends to female friends but thats cuz girls seem to be catty towards me and blokes are simple and fun to hang round with...

Number 9 and 10 say that once shes had enough with something or soomeone, shes had enough...

Hope this helps :)
 Ebony83
Msg: 13 (view)

What do women really want?
Posted: 5/4/2009 3:07:05 AM
In some cases for some women in some ways this could be true... but not for me... Money and materialistic things are not a deciding factor for me Im just a simple, easy to please woman and Id like a simple, easy to please man, which is exactly what I have now...
 Ebony83
Msg: 68 (view)

Will a non smoker date a smoker ?
Posted: 2/23/2009 11:56:05 PM
I think you should let them decide... I personally am not one to judge I think that works fine so long as the same respect is given to me
 Ebony83
Msg: 9 (view)

Men poaching other men's wives/girlfriends
Posted: 12/12/2008 5:06:24 AM
Parry10 I agree with you 5000% Im a truly available person lol My sons father is not in his life (of his own choice) and I am looking for a man But not just one that wants the casual 1 night thing Neither am I looking for a man to be the 'replacement dad'...

Ive not acually met a man that would love both my son and I and accept us as a package deal but Im not gonna let my son go thru any more shit just so I can meet a decent bloke aye

Im a single mother to 1 child (son) I have cert 3 in retail and do not NEED a man to make my or my sons life complete...

Im independent and just want some one thats gona love me and my boy and treat us right...
 Ebony83
Msg: 17 (view)

Just Stop It!
Posted: 12/12/2008 4:24:34 AM
SmilingOne I think your absolutely right Its all about positive thinking: You only get what you put out... If you know what I mean (and thats not meant sexually, just lettin yas know)
 Ebony83
Msg: 14 (view)

.....what are his intentions??
Posted: 12/12/2008 1:37:38 AM
His intentions...? Im not entirely sure as I do not know you or him... That being said He lives with his ex gf of 14 years, who also happens to be the mother of his child, because she doesnt work (outside of the home duties) and stays at home with their son? Is she collecting government payments while living with him and having him supporting them all? Because if she were then he could keep the house or if they own it together he could pay her out her half and keep the house for him. With the money she would be able to put a deposit on a place for herself and her son or if they did not own it together she would at least be able to afford to rent a small decent place. If he pays child support then thats gonna make things easier on her too...

Its up to you to decide though, just thought Id give you some food for thought... Goodluck :)
 Ebony83
Msg: 91 (view)

Parents who live with you, is it a turn off?
Posted: 12/2/2008 2:23:48 AM
Mmm Parents who live with you?? No I dont think its a bad thing as long as your parent(s) know that you are an adult and no longer need to be parented... But to the OP... not all ladies\girls\women are after a Ken with the corvette,condo and credit card... Money and material things are nothing compared to the happiness of being with someone who takes you as you are and loves you anyways...
 Ebony83
Msg: 166 (view)

Do women enjoy masterbation and being watched?
Posted: 10/15/2008 2:29:36 AM
Yes I love masturbation and even more when Im being watched But Im not saying that Id do that in front of anyone and everyone but I do enjoy a good 'play' I aso enjoy watching the guy play cuz then I know what he really likes, specially if he and I can join in the playing together... Anyways thats my thoughts and Ill leave it at that
before I get too carried away... xoxo
 Ebony83
Msg: 53 (view)

Finding out if a woman likes sex
Posted: 10/15/2008 12:16:09 AM
Yes I do agree with Harleykat, you can only be a victim for so long when it comes to 'those kind of relationships'. Whoever did wrong by you only has an affect on you after the 'situation' as long as you let him\her... Kinda like saying that they took that part of your life into their own hands to control but once released from them then any time after that that you keep letting them control your feelings for your future is time that you continue them to keep having power over your life and hapiness... Anyways its just my 2 cents and you can take it for whatever its worth :)
 Ebony83
Msg: 64 (view)

What name do you call it?
Posted: 2/2/2008 2:27:16 AM
I just call mine 'VJJ' hehe
 Ebony83
Msg: 10 (view)

pet peeve
Posted: 1/11/2008 4:52:33 AM
Um Hello... I am a single Mother of a 4 yr old boy... now I dont think I have a pic up on Pof of him but in my profile I say that I have a child... its not called inviting possible pedophiles if you have up a pic of your child and yourself... Either way I think that if one states in their profile that they have a child then the facts are already out there... and there are some decent guys out there, its just up to the Mothers to make the choice, and make it right.

Come to think of it though, is every guy that has 'wants kids' in his profile a potential pedophile that sees no other way to get close to kids but to have his own?????? Seriously!!!
 Ebony83
Msg: 116 (view)

Relationships and Affairs
Posted: 1/11/2008 4:03:13 AM
No its not okay... the fact that someone they loved, respected, trusted and dedicated their lives to has just gone off on a tangent and slept with another is enough for me to definately think twice, the thought of wether or not the cheater would leave and how that would affect me would be the last thing on my mind.

As far as Im concerned hes already out the door, hope he didnt forget anything on his way out!!! Who cares if he did!!!
 Ebony83
Msg: 9 (view)

Have never dated how to get a girl?
Posted: 1/10/2008 7:18:47 AM
Hey Steve... My Mother and Father split up when I was... too young to remember. I do not remember much about the break-up but I remember alot of the after break-up crud but it hasnt affected me in any shape or form even though my Mother was the alchoholic type that blamed everything on me-still does actually....

My point here is that regardless of what kind of family you come from or how well or not so well you were raised there is always a chance or reason to 'break the chain'.

I dont think that your having adhd or your parents having split up has anything to do with it, unless there is something more you arent telling us about... otherwise I just think its part of your personality. The fact that you are both timid and shy wont help you at all... and maybe you are a nice guy thats there for everyone whenever they are in need; and although that is nice, its also unfortunately the reason that girls may depend or rely on you to be there for them no matter what...

Just a lil food for thought...
Take care dude, and good luck...

Show ALL Forums