Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Muslims condemn Pope?
 bassplaayr
Msg: 14 (view)

Muslims condemn Pope?
Posted: 9/17/2006 8:01:22 AM
It doesn't matter who said what. Go ahead & say something I don't like about my Savior Jesus. I'm secure enough to know God will handle it his way. This is just another excuse for extremists to use their hatred & intolerance. I want to know where all the "good" Muslims are to show the world their faith isn't about violence or intolerance. I'll stand up & shout everytime an extremist "Christian" kills an abortionist. Even though I believe abortion is wrong, any kind of murder is just as wrong. Sure I know there are people that call themselves Christian that are violent & corrupt but that doesn't speak for the majority. Where's the "majority: of Muslims crying out about this violent action? BTW, I was raised Catholic but am not anymore. I don't believe the Pope's anything special & have issues about the Catholic faith. I know there will be a few here that just don't get it & will speak their ignorance, just watch.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 142 (view)

Israel vs. Palestine
Posted: 8/1/2006 6:53:12 AM
Pacifico, I've come to the conclusion, like the extreme muslims, there is no talking or negotiating with you. Your view is right & that's that. I try to keep up with what's going on & would change my views if I saw anything different over there, but I go with what I see. God bless America & the Troops for giving you the right to slander & make false accusations about the USA. Granted we are not perfect but we've come a long way in our history. I do know that we give more funds & help to other countries that all countries combined so thank you for your opinions. I'm sure everyone has enjoyed them.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 141 (view)

Israel vs. Palestine
Posted: 8/1/2006 6:27:52 AM
No No No. Fox News does not broadcast in Arabic. I don't think that many of the people of the middle east speak english, so how could they be getting Fox news.

We only wish they were getting Fox news. Their #1 weapon is broadcasting false information & lies & not to mention beheadings ect. on their TV systems & internet. This is something we have not competed with them on. They don't see both sides.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 139 (view)

Israel vs. Palestine
Posted: 8/1/2006 3:18:36 AM
NOW as a redneck you do not want to hear this but HEZBOLLAH as a political entity
won the same free monitored elections in LEBANON ---
If Hezbollah and HAMAS are CANCER then the USA is 100% responsible for them being in place

Yea Pacifico , they sure are good at brainwashing. That's how the exteme muslim leaders get so powerful, they blame all the problems of the world on the west. They put the fear in people that the west is going to kill them. Their fed an exteme amount of media propaganda that feeds them lies. They teach their babies to kill & hate. You sound like you'd be happy being with them. I had a feeling you were young & wet behind the ears & I was right. Really, if you think there is a better country than the USA by all means you should go there. I know better, that's why people die trying to get here. I do feel sorry for the folks in Lebonon but we didn't put Hezbollah in their government & let them grow. I pray that there are enough intellegent people here (USA) that would never allow a group like them to even flicker. Nothing against you but you need a little growing up.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 138 (view)

Israel vs. Palestine
Posted: 8/1/2006 2:35:48 AM
I'm surprized that with all your "knowledge" you don't realize that 911 was just one act of terror. They don't think of it as separate acts, why do you. Of course if you had watched the video in length you would have known that. BTW, I grew up in Chicago. I played Rock most of my life. I now play Country music because I believe in God, Family & my Country, not because I'm a redneck.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 133 (view)

Israel vs. Palestine
Posted: 7/31/2006 12:58:34 PM
I encourage everyone to view this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6162397493278181614&q=Obsession%3A+What+The+War+on+Terror+Is+Really+About&pr=goog-sl&hl=en
 bassplaayr
Msg: 128 (view)

Israel vs. Palestine
Posted: 7/30/2006 10:57:54 PM
Thank you bassplaayr - you are an island of sanity amongst the inmates in the funny house! But you know, we shouldn't get to concerned because Israel has been copping it from this lot since 1948 and its got them nowhere. But they are the minority in your country and mine; they have no power where power counts and so they bubble with resentment and this forum has given them a opportunity to throw tantrums - better in than out and it keeps them off the streets!

Well I'm glad I got through to somebody. Thanks netab. Vivid's in his own little world & hasn't studied history much. He don't get it. He doesn't even put much of a profile or picture. The muslim extremist's have made this a religious war & the hate will continue for at least another generation. They hate all western ways of life (except using our technology to spread their hate on the internet). I feel sorry for the Lebonise people but they allowed the cancer to infiltrate their government. I don't blame Israel for punching back. Evidently a lot of other folks don't either by reading the polls. If the muslim extemists' are not stopped now we can expect the life as we know it to be different. I know I'm gonna get alot of flack from some people stuck in their own little shell for speaking like this but they have a right to say what they feel here. A lot of hero's died to give them that right to speak. They forget what happened 9-11. Sadly it may take another hit from them to wake them up & you better believe the FBI has been tracking religious finatics here in our country & they believe it may happen soon. God Bless our Troops & God Bless America. Anyone who feels different don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way to another country. There should be plenty of room elsewhere as everyone wants to come here because of problems in their countries.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 127 (view)

Israel vs. Palestine
Posted: 7/30/2006 10:56:56 PM
Thank you bassplaayr - you are an island of sanity amongst the inmates in the funny house! But you know, we shouldn't get to concerned because Israel has been copping it from this lot since 1948 and its got them nowhere. But they are the minority in your country and mine; they have no power where power counts and so they bubble with resentment and this forum has given them a opportunity to throw tantrums - better in than out and it keeps them off the streets!

Well I'm glad I got through to somebody. Thanks netab. Vivid's in his own little world & hasn't studied history much. He don't get it. He doesn't even put much of a profile or picture. The muslim extremist's have made this a religious war & the hate will continue for at least another generation. They hate all western ways of life (except using our technology to spread their hate on the internet). I feel sorry for the Lebonise people but they allowed the cancer to infiltrate their government. I don't blame Israel for punching back. Evidently a lot of other folks don't either by reading the polls. If the muslim extemists' are not stopped now we can expect the life as we know it to be different. I know I'm gonna get alot of flack from some people stuck in their own little shell for speaking like this but they have a right to say what they feel here. A lot of hero's died to give them that right to speak. They forget what happened 9-11. Sadly it may take another hit from them to wake them up & you better believe the FBI has been tracking religious finatics here in our country & they believe it may happen soon. God Bless our Troops & God Bless America. Anyone who feels different don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way to another country. There should be plenty of room elsewhere as everyone wants to come here because of problems in their countries.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 124 (view)

Israel vs. Palestine
Posted: 7/30/2006 9:57:55 PM
"Us" meaning people who value life. "Us" means people who tolerate other ways of thinking & beliefs as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Muslim Extremists' value & glorify death & believe & teach their children in order to get to heaven they must hate & kill anyone that doesn't follow their twisted beliefs. In this respect I believe the Israelis are a lot like "Us". Does that clarify my comment?
 bassplaayr
Msg: 112 (view)

Israel vs. Palestine
Posted: 7/30/2006 7:21:04 AM
Bottom line: Islamic Extremists' believe anyone who does not believe what they believe should die. That includes most of us. This will give them blessings from God to enter into Heaven. They look forward to death & honor their brainwashed young that commit suicide to kill anyone that thinks differently. You cannot reason with this. Israel's Jews no matter what you think of them, think a lot more like us. Yes, I can get into quoting from the Bible which I have studied & pretty much & see the writing on the wall but I won't.
 bassplaayr

MEN PLEASE HELP ME OUT WHY DO YOU LEAD US WOMAN ON!!!!!!
Posted: 6/29/2006 11:25:01 PM
He was probably intimidated by how pretty you are & felt very insecure. His loss. Don't even give him a second thought. You DO deserve someone a lot better. Sure wish I was closer & a few years younger.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 203 (view)

so what if we don't have a photo!
Posted: 2/26/2006 12:08:57 PM
If you're here for the forums then IMO a picture isn't necessary but if you're here to attract a mate you better have one especially if you're a woman. I'm not trying to be shallow. God made guys to be visual. We have no control over this. It's in our gene makeup. This is the bottom line. I only search for ladies with a photo. I have to be attracted physically first. Gals, you'll find most guys like this.
 Bassplaayr
Msg: 7 (view)

So You Wanna Be a RockStar?
Posted: 9/21/2005 9:43:14 PM
What kind of music do they play? I remember a band years ago called "Shut up & Drive" How about "Big D*ck & the Twins? no scratch that, or Nick Nasel & the 4 Nosepickers playing their hit single "Catch that Bugger? Just kidding.
Bassplaayr
 Bassplaayr
Msg: 4 (view)

One Survivor's Story
Posted: 9/21/2005 9:31:37 PM
One thing for sure, everyone here loves you. You get any negative from this send em my way. I'll just have to open that big ol can of whoop ass on em. (Hope your laughing right now)
Who loves ya baby?
Bassplaayr
 bassplaayr
Msg: 41 (view)

What makes a woman over 40 sexy?
Posted: 7/28/2005 10:42:19 PM
Bucsgirl, I think what makes a woman over 40 sexy is when:

She's intelligent & can carry a good conversation about most anything.

She's honed her talents & is good at what she does.

She's lived life a bit & knows what she wants & isn't afraid to say so.

Her life isn't a fairy tale anymore though she can still dream.

The life experiences she's had makes her sensitive to other's feelings & needs but she's smart enough not to be taken advantage of.

She's secure in herself & knows she doesn't need a man but sure enjoys when someone real comes along.

She can act a little crazy because she's earn it.

She's been there, done that.

She knows how to turn a man on & what he needs to do to start her engine.

She looks like you. Whoo Hoo
 bassplaayr
Msg: 21 (view)

I was raped and now I'm worthless...advice?
Posted: 7/7/2005 5:35:11 AM
I've read all the responses so far to your post. Everyone has been great with their own advice, some better than others. I agree with Judge Reed A. Chambers II. Press charges against the **stard. I can't add much more except to all especially the ladies, enrole in a course that teaches self defense on this subject & also get professional help to build up your self esteem & realize this wasn't your fault. Maybe, if this ever happens again it will give you just enough time to get the hell away from him & get help. Rape is about power & control & the ones that do it belong nutless in prison for life. There are plenty of guys out there that will treat you like a queen. Don't let this experience stop you from meeting one of them.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 53 (view)

One Night stands or a relationship?
Posted: 7/6/2005 9:30:02 PM
Bucsgirl, have you ever thought about being a writer? You do have the gift. Anyway if you ever write a book let me know so I can pick up a copy.
Bassplaayr
 bassplaayr
Msg: 26 (view)

Looking for a cowboy
Posted: 6/27/2005 11:43:31 PM
I,m not even sure what people mean about a cowboy.

do they want a bull riding cow milking farm toiling man

or do they want to dont take any shit from anyone whiskey drinking bar brawl starting clown.

the hell with cowboys

what kind of cowboy uses a computer anyway

Hey travlingman, I've been on a computer since 1990. I program them. I have an Ebay business & an Audio Video business. I do work for Doctors, Lawyers & folk that can afford to have what I offer. Being a cowboy today doesn't mean being uneducated or a drunk ( I don't drink) Being a Cowboy means your one with nature & that your priorities are God, Family & Country. We respect our women & love animals. Country music is the most played music in the U.S.A. So get off your high horse. I know a lot of successful Cowboys that are multi millionaires. I guess you haven't traveled much.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 8 (view)

I cant find a real man.
Posted: 6/24/2005 5:09:09 AM
Actually, and myself included here, most guys don't have a clue what life's all about until they hit their thirties and some take another decade or two to tune in. A few never make it at all.

I agree with random, your reality isn't living up to your ideals.

Change your reality........

Yep, I have to agree with this, actually it was 40 for me. I like the idea of "Try an older man" Relax & Serious don't belong in the same sentence. Have some fun & don't try to be so serious. When that special man appears recognize it & go get him.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 21 (view)

I'm disabled. Should I admit it up front.
Posted: 6/23/2005 9:56:03 PM
Lay it on the line r5200iff. I believe there's a match out there for everyone. I'll bet there's ways you've learned how to please a woman better than most. You wouldn't want to waste your time on someone you couldn't accept you the way you are anyway. Years ago I played in a band with a blind lead guitarist. He put an ad in the singles section of the local newspaper saying just what he was. He only got one call. He was thin as a rail, she weighed 300 pounds. She didn't care he was blind, he didn't care she was heavy. He said there was more there to love. They've been married now for 20 years. Give it your best shot.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 5 (view)

would men rather not get involved with a woman that is a musician?
Posted: 6/23/2005 9:44:57 PM
I have & would again get involved with a musician. Most are very passionate & creative.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 55 (view)

Rejected by religion
Posted: 6/23/2005 9:42:40 PM
Organized religion is so full of B.S. I've studied the Bible for many years & most churches don't teach the what's really in the bible. Their only interest is money. But it would be very important that a woman beliefs are on the same level somewhat as mine (or at least willing to be open to the issue) because my beliefs are a major part of me. I don't have much in common with non believers.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 22 (view)

Looking for a cowboy
Posted: 6/23/2005 9:29:17 PM
I think the Cowboy figure stands for God, Country & Family. Their an American Icon. They are the good guys & gals. I play out the fantasy but have a lot of respect for the real deal.(and I don't mind a bit if a sexy gal gets turned on with that.)
 bassplaayr
Msg: 2 (view)

I need a new name...
Posted: 6/17/2005 10:34:46 PM
Msadvice? Nah your probably tired of that by now. How about CanadianCutie? Anyway I think you did a good job for a lot of people. I wish you well in your search.
Danny
 bassplaayr
Msg: 564 (view)

I'll review your profile and give ya some dating advice
Posted: 6/11/2005 11:42:59 PM
Hey Jack, can you give mine a shot please? Thanks
 bassplaayr
Msg: 31 (view)

why are men so hung up on looks
Posted: 6/11/2005 8:30:19 AM
Men are for the most part wired by nature to be more visual. I admit, I look first ask questions later. It's my nature. It's part of my chemistry & I don't have any control over what appeals to me. A gal might have the greatest personality but if I can't wake up in the morning & see something I'm attracted to physically it wouldn't work out. God gave me preservation of the species. I would not be able to be active sexually if the physical attraction wasn't there. Faces are important too. If you can't kiss her it won't work out. Ideally finding someone who is attractive to me & has the personality & chemistry is what I'm looking for. Now everyone has their own idea of what's going to float their boat so it doesn't matter what type of body someone has, there will always guys who likes what you have to offer inside & out. That's why there are match sites. I couln't get along with someone who has the opposite spiritual beliefs as me also. So.........in my opinion, the whole package is important including pictures. I know that will get some panties in a bunch & you'll think of me as a jerk, but are not most of the womens profiles requesting someone who is truthful & honest? Sorry I do pass on anyone who doesn't have a photo. I know I'm not the best looking guy in the world but I post mine so you can evaluate, (maybe that's why I'm still here searching LOL). I'm not looking for Pamela Anderson either. My tastes are slim to average with a sexy smile & eyes. Ladies without photos: if you are interested in a guy & you're not getting a response, ask for his email address & send him a picture. Put a little bait on the hook. I do know that in my line of work most women are very, very visual on how their home looks, very more so than men. I've been doing this (Home Theater & Audio Video) for 15 years & about 95% of women do not want to look at speakers or equipment in their family room. 95% of the guys feel the bigger, the badder, the better. (I'm speaking of masculine men, not effeminate). This always changes when I talk to the wife or significant other. So ladies you too think visual a lot more when it concerns your home or clothes. That's the way your wired.
Bassplaayr
 bassplaayr
Msg: 30 (view)

why are men so hung up on looks
Posted: 6/11/2005 8:28:51 AM
Men are for the most part wired by nature to be more visual. I admit, I look first ask questions later. It's my nature. It's part of my chemistry & I don't have any control over what appeals to me. A gal might have the greatest personality but if I can't wake up in the morning & see something I'm attracted to physically it wouldn't work out. God gave me preservation of the species. I would not be able to be active sexually if the physical attraction wasn't there. Faces are important too. If you can't kiss her it won't work out. Ideally finding someone who is attractive to me & has the personality & chemistry is what I'm looking for. Now everyone has their own idea of what's going to float their boat so it doesn't matter what type of body someone has, there will always guys who likes what you have to offer inside & out. That's why there are match sites. I couln't get along with someone who has the opposite spiritual beliefs as me also. So.........in my opinion, the whole package is important including pictures. I know that will get some panties in a bunch & you'll think of me as a jerk, but are not most of the womens profiles requesting someone who is truthful & honest? Sorry I do pass on anyone who doesn't have a photo. I know I'm not the best looking guy in the world but I post mine so you can evaluate, (maybe that's why I'm still here searching LOL). I'm not looking for Pamela Anderson either. My tastes are slim to average with a sexy smile & eyes. Ladies without photos: if you are interested in a guy & you're not getting a response, ask for his email address & send him a picture. Put a little bait on the hook. I do know that in my line of work most women are very, very visual on how their home looks, very more so than men. I've been doing this (Home Theater & Audio Video) for 15 years & about 95% of women do not want to look at speakers or equipment in their family room. 95% of the guys feel the bigger, the badder, the better. (I'm speaking of masculine men, not effeminate). This always changes when I talk to the wife or significant other. So ladies you too think visual a lot more when it concerns your home or clothes. That's the way your wired.
Bassplaayr
 bassplaayr
Msg: 37 (view)

No Picture: A mans point of view
Posted: 6/9/2005 9:36:44 PM
Blu, I'm too damn ugly to attract gays thank God but if you can be fooled with a picture, just think how you can be fooled without.
Bassplaayr
 bassplaayr
Msg: 1030 (view)

Let ME analyze your profile for you
Posted: 6/8/2005 7:23:09 AM
Thanks Dance, I made some changes. Does it look any better now?
Bassplaayr
 bassplaayr
Msg: 27 (view)

Dating Musicians??????
Posted: 6/3/2005 9:48:13 PM
Oh...... Lusty, you're bringing back memories. All the babes that threw their panties that caught onto the drummers cymbals & the mexican babes that flashes us from the dance floor. The late night gals after the strip clubs closed & the private party begins. The walk out to Cocoa Beach during break winding up with sand in my pants. Those we're the days my friend. Think I'll hit the bed now & dream about the twins in that Chicago hotel room. You all think: Wow this guy tells tales. I'll never tell.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 6/2/2005 12:11:22 AM
Very true. Hey have a good night. Been a pleasure talking with you. I've got to get to bed. Good luck in your searches
Bassplaayr
 bassplaayr
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 6/2/2005 12:05:27 AM
imasmrt1, sweet daughter by the way.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 6/1/2005 11:59:49 PM
imasmrt1, There might be a rare case but honestly, a webcam costs $19.99 at Walmart. Their sitting behind a computer with web access & can't afford to pickup a cheap camera, that's hard to believe especially if they want to attract the opposite sex. If my band didn't have recordings & pictures (a promo pack) it would be very hard to sell the band. That's what this is about (selling yourself). My thoughts are that especially women think that if they don't put a picture up then the guy would be attracted to her inner being first. That's the way some think. Reality is that most real men are wired the same way. That's a fact. I didn't just make that up. We want to see first. So.... some gals are thinking on their emotions instead of what's really going to attract a male. Ever notice even in the animal world that the different sexes have their own way visually & by smell to attract? No pictures = a lot less responses for the gals to choose from. Fact.
 bassplaayr
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 6/1/2005 11:05:40 PM
Ok, I've now heard from both views. I have to admit though I'm picky. If she doesn't appeal to me physically I don't see a relationship going past a friendship. I've had dates that for the life of me couldn't see where it was going even if I thought she was a heck of a gal. I know some of you would think this guy's a jerk but if I couldn't imagine being in a romantic sexual relationship, what's the point of dating? Let's just go fishing instead. I'm a visual guy & as shallow as that may seem it's not something I can change about myself. God made me this was as to ensure population of the species. I'm attracted to a physically sexy lady only.If that isn't there first I can't be emotionally attracted unless it's just friendship. So........ No picture, no response. I'm being as honest as I can so as to not lead anyone on.
 Bassplaayr

Dating Musicians??????
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:15:51 PM
Wow wanted one, you've hit it on the nail. A lot of women don't want to get involved because of the time we invest in our passion/addiction. I've had women trust me but couldn't put up with me being gone a lot. Most musicians I know live a double life of working full time at a day job & then rehearsing, traveling & playing. Too much for some gals.
 Bassplaayr
Msg: 965 (view)

Let ME analyze your profile for you
Posted: 5/31/2005 10:24:53 PM
OK danceinpants, if you have time please check my profile out & give me your opinion. I have tried to cover the bases but an outside female opinion would be appreciated.
Thanks
 Bassplaayr
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 5/31/2005 2:03:15 PM
OK, I just posted one with no hat. Yes a full head of hair.
 Bassplaayr
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 5/31/2005 7:14:40 AM
This is what I'm talkin about.Chuck Berry she'd be.
 Bassplaayr
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 5/30/2005 10:30:35 PM
Nah, I gotta see who I'm talking to. My luck it wouldn't be Halle, it would be just the opposite. Don't get me wrong, I could be friends to just about anyone, but to be attracted to a potential lover I would have to know the whole picture & I'm on this site to hopefully find a lover as well as a friend. Anyway it's only fair. a woman has the same chance to turn me away because she can see me as well.
 Bassplaayr
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 5/30/2005 9:45:04 PM
I guess it's more the norm than the rule.
 Bassplaayr
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 5/30/2005 9:18:30 PM
A little advice coming from a man's point of view: A man won't even look at a profile without a pic.Sorry but it's true. Ever see Jeff Foxworthy describe what a man's brain thinks of? At any age it's pretty simple, I'd like to have a beer & I want to see something naked!! It was mean't to be humourous but it's reality. If a girl wants to attract a man she better put some bait on the hook. I had my profile done but I knew not to send out emails until my pics had cleared & were up on the site. It amazes me a lot of women don't get this & post no picture. Men do not respond without picture (s). The more the better. Borrow a camera & get a picture on the site. No excuse unless you don't want a response. I can't change the world. This is how it is.

Show ALL Forums