Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Paedophiles...Should We Be Publicising Their Whereabouts?
 kinkygoldfish5445
Msg: 209 (view)

Paedophiles...Should We Be Publicising Their Whereabouts?
Posted: 2/28/2014 6:14:31 AM
We have pedos running our country, I spend hous a week with friends exposing this on twitter, the media cover it up at the head of the police and government say so. This has been going on decades but top powerful people are controlled buy this sick dirty habit and that's the way the queen likes it. You can manipulate a lot of powerful people if you know this about them. Why do you never see the reall scale to this type of abuse? Or the arrests? Or if you do get a little justice coz your family are well to do, it's a pathetic sentence. The powers that be are riddled with child sexual predictors. I for one came out with a child protection device. Was stopped from bringing it out because it detected the attacker. The police squashed it suppressed it to save your tv instead. I got told it may harm covert operations ha seriously what a joke. They could send them to a self Sufficient island and make sure they are not able to have children and let them and us live out our lives in peace, but do they ? Now ask your selves why why are pedos protected yet our kids are not

Show ALL Forums