Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: RIP JOHN MCCAIN
 Newyorker58
Msg: 97 (view)

RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 1:51:42 PM
Those were not my words. I forgot to include the link:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35364/good-trump-president-lends-air-force-two-mccain-joseph-curl
 Newyorker58
Msg: 56 (view)

Advice please?
Posted: 9/3/2018 1:43:43 PM
She isn't in pain. The vet said it's either a collapsing trachea or chronic bronchitis, for the reason for her coughing. She's on a compounded breathing med and cough syrup. It's not her time to go yet. I can only hope she would die suddenly from something else to spare me from making that decision that's going to kill me.

Last year, she had surgery for herniated discs, so this is unrelated to last year's problem. It's just like with people. You get ill, you get treatment, but I don't know how long she can be maintained. I thought how can I ever pull the plug on her, but I love her so deeply, I won't let her suffer.

I was given a wrong diagnosis last year and was told she only had months to live. She's my first and last dog. She was actually my ex's dog. I'm just glad I'm outliving her, so she doesn't have to go thru the heartbreak and confusion of loss. I cling to that thought to get thru this.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 95 (view)

RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 1:25:34 PM
While President Trump was bad-mouthed left and right over the course of Sen. John McCain's five-day funeral and remembrance ceremonies, he actually did the former senator and war hero a solid.

McCain's body was flown to Washington, D.C., on an aircraft that was approved by Trump. "The late Arizona senator's casket was loaded onto one of the jets known as Air Force 2 -- which is often designated for the VP or First Lady's travel," TMZ reported. McCain's family was also flown on the same plane out of Phoenix on Thursday afternoon after McCain's body lay in state in the Arizona capitol building. "The 89th Airlift Wing, based out of Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, is responsible for the aircraft as well as Air Force One. McCain's body will be flown to the base, according to a representative of the airlift wing,"

But Meghan McCain didn't appear to appreciate Trump's benevolence. At a Saturday memorial service for her father at the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C., the daughter of the late Arizona Republican took to the podium and ripped Trump. “We gather here to mourn the passing of American greatness — the real thing, not cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice he gave so willingly, nor the opportunistic appropriation of those who lived lives of comfort and privilege while he suffered and served,” she said.

Then she said, "The America of John McCain has no need to be made great again because America was always great." The audience applauded.

No good deed goes unpunished.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 52 (view)

Advice please?
Posted: 9/3/2018 11:05:39 AM
I don't want to eat when I'm stressed, like now because my dog's health just took another turn downhill. I just forced myself to eat a little cantaloupe, and will probably have an piece of corn on the cob for dinner. I did this years ago when a family member died. It was the summer, so my chest bone was visible in summer clothes. It only takes a few weeks of not really eating to get too thin. Then it can become a bad habit and hard to start eating again. Stress will do that and depression. Don't let yourself get too thin. Try to at least eat good food. Could be stress for you with everything that's going on, and depression too. They share a lot of symptoms.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 41 (view)

Older gentleman with kids
Posted: 9/2/2018 9:29:29 PM
It's not about not being able to be a good father, it's about having a child that late in life and then divorcing. Being in your mid 40s, you should know if you're staying together before bringing that last kid into the world. I'm sure he can still find someone.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 74 (view)

RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 10:02:08 AM
This was unequivocally THE best part of the memorial, horn-dog Bush sneaking candy to Michelle. Too funny, Laura and obama looking on.

https://metro.co.uk/video/george-bush-dishes-sweets-john-mccain-memorial-1755334/?ito=vjs-link

Newyorker58
Msg: 103 (view)

Do you care what a person does for work?
Posted: 9/2/2018 9:44:19 AM
And? He doesn't want to sit at home for all eternity while waiting for sex. Can you blame him? He's bored. I don't care about him thinking he's a player. It's encouraging women to be hos for men, and applauding women her for their low self-esteem that put out in order to "try" to secure a relationship.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 71 (view)

RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 9:33:29 AM
I forgot to add in the most laughable part, McCain being all about bi-partisanship, yet.....he doesn't invite Trump or Palin. McCain, bringing everyone together by dividing half the country☺

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 37 (view)

Posted: 9/2/2018 9:13:59 AM
I made no comments about her appearance, even though she's repeatedly made snide remarks to me, and all were unprovoked. So just hang up your sagging balls, because she's not getting with you because you're white knighting for her. Maybe she'll post a lovely pic of her smiling face to prove you're right☺

She's spoken many a time about how she can't find a date because of logistics, never talking about that it could be her nasty personality.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 69 (view)

RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 8:53:46 AM
And yet more evidence from independent studies:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/19/wikileaks-emails-hillary-clinton-campaign-had-disc/
http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/10/is-google-manipulating-search-results-to-help-hillary-clinton/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-12/google-bias
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/13/hillary-google-bias-confirmed-experiment/

So why do people continue to use a search engine that is intentionally trying to manipulate it's users and change the results of our elections?

This question was asked several times on Google's forum, but I find it ironic that the answer marked as "Best" for each is the ONLY response (out of hundreds) that is actually defending Google.

So with all the evidence, this questions isn't whether or not Google is biased...it clearly is. The question is why don't we as consumers discuss how companies are doing this more often?
 Newyorker58
Msg: 68 (view)

RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 8:53:16 AM
Snopes is biased too. Everything negative about Trump is emphatically true, but negativity about democrats is listed as "partially" true, LOL, like partially pregnant :)

Google = democrat

Why is Google so Liberal and Biased?
Eric Schmidt, CEO Of Google’s parent company, was a supporter of Hillary Clinton and many of Google's executives worked on her campaign. Evidence below. But why are the algorithms that Google uses so biased and why isn't this website recognized as a Democrat-funded and supported platform?

If I type in "Trump" on Google News all the results will be negative headlines from liberal websites. And they're NOT based on web traffic because I have a career that analyzes that data for clients.

A random liberal blog should not supersede a site like Fox News or Breitbart News in the "Trump" search results. These are two of the most visited news sites based on unique monthly visitors. So why are they buried on the 4th or 5th page of results? On Bing, DuckDuckGo, etc. the results are drastically different. There have been many studies proving this beside a simple search you can conduct yourself.

"According to a new study reported by The Wall Street Journal, Google's search results lean extremely liberal." - https://www.wsj.com/articles/google-search-results-can-lean-liberal-study-finds-1479760691

"CEO Of Google’s Parent Company Works Directly With Clinton Camp" - http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/19/ceo-of-googles-parent-company-works-directly-with-clinton-camp/
 Newyorker58
Msg: 66 (view)

RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 8:24:17 AM
Martha Raddatz and her cronies on that Sunday morning b!tchfest show she does, saying Trump was playing golf. Duh, he thankfully didn't have to attend the memorials McCain so egotistically planned for himself. What was he supposed to be doing?

Then the laughable lamenting of how long the civility will last that I guess they're saying McCain brought forward with his dying. What civility? I must have missed it. I never heard anyone say anything nice about McCain while he was alive. They barely had anything nice to say at his memorial, most noting his bad temper. Hated while alive, honored in death. People have short memories from one day to the next, but of course this is about Trump, and not McCain. No one gives a rat's @ss about McCain, even less so now.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2018 11:27:20 AM
I really don't care to talk about how she looks. Coold brought that up. I just said she's desperate.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 105 (view)

What is the hardest part of divorce?
Posted: 9/1/2018 10:54:56 AM
I'm definitely right. Not that I need my ex as an example, but he started cheating on his girlfriend immediately, and even committed to getting a condo with her and never skipped a beat with cheating on her. He's got his sex partner secured, he's got someone to give him money, so that he has more money to spend, and then he continues to see other woman. If he just saw other women, he would not have a steady sex partner and they certainly wouldn't be offering to give him money for things, to then make his outings less expensive, and bring down his cost for living.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 4 (view)

Falling apart
Posted: 9/1/2018 10:11:37 AM
She made everything sparkle, yet you never committed to her with getting engaged, so she made the decision it was over.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 10 (view)

Do men and women still speak the same language?
Posted: 9/1/2018 10:00:10 AM
If you have to ask if it's you, it's you.

Your profile doesn't make sense, to either gender. You crashed your bicycle, so it forced you to write? Are you permanently disabled now, in a wheelchair?
 Newyorker58
Msg: 7235 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 9/1/2018 9:21:14 AM
I said.....she wasn't invited. McCain orchestrated his memorial. Oh, that's right, you're an uninformed, but still feel the need to comment, Canadian.

Newyorker58
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2018 8:40:29 AM
I saw her pics, Henry. What exactly am I lying about? I know who you deem attractive, anyone younger than you that you think you have a shot with. To that I say, go southeast old man, go southeast. She's waiting for you. Get on that plane. That's what you'd tell men here, go get it done.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 7233 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2018 8:34:24 AM
Why did McCain not invite Palin to his memorial? He invited democrats which forced them to speak somewhat kindly of him. That was a good parting joke.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2018 8:19:56 AM
Dear Mr. White Knight, when I first joined the forums, I remember looking at her pics, because she immediately attacked me with her nastiness. Then I saw why, her with her not very close up pics, and definitely obscuring her face. People do that for a reason.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 338 (view)

Heartbroken(and it's not what you think)
Posted: 9/1/2018 5:28:19 AM
Mothers know their children. She sees your struggles.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 103 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2018 5:25:38 AM
Pardon me for saying so, but he may not have been able to get it up when he was drinking. I can appreciate what you're saying, but that's still not love. It's a man wanting security while he's out cheating. That's what they do, keeping someone at home for when they don't have anyone on the side.

Maybe alcohol was a substitute when he couldn't cheat, and didn't have anyone lined up. He's someone that shouldn't have gotten married.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 336 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2018 3:29:55 AM
I can appreciate you saying you're living a life of acceptance.

I met a bi-polar person online once. She would rapidly and suddenly send me 20 e-mails, I suppose at times when she was feeling manic.

I don't have to tell you how unhealthy it is to not sleep. That can make a person irrational. Isolating oneself isn't healthy. I wouldn't be telling your mom that your plans are to let your life disintegrate when she passes. I'm sure she's already worried about you. Don't you have a sibling, a sister, that offers you any solace?
 Newyorker58
Msg: 101 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2018 3:13:30 AM
Was your father's father a philanderer? People ultimately cheat because they lack moral values. There's no love there; it's a bad friendship. Love isn't hurting your partner. Love isn't blatantly lying to your partner, because cheating involves a lot of lying. Love isn't breaking the bond of intimacy. Love isn't continuing to stay with who you're cheating on. It means trying to groom your s/o to accept less from you and to see if they'll tolerate your cheating. None of that is love.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 8/31/2018 9:16:21 PM
I'm not stiring any pot. I made a comment, not addressed to you. If you say you've seen a good pic of her, a clear pic, you would be lying.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 19 (view)

is there a way to get unblocked?
Posted: 8/31/2018 9:12:14 PM
^^^^what are you talking about?
 Newyorker58
Msg: 28 (view)

Advice please?
Posted: 8/31/2018 8:46:56 PM
Sienna, don't be ridiculous. Since the beginning of time, women with kids say they thought they couldn't get pregnant as an excuse for getting pregnant. I didn't get pregnant yet, so I will continue to not get pregnant. Famous last words before checking that stick that tells you you're pregnant.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 8/31/2018 8:39:20 PM
I didn't say she was unattractive, I said she was desperate. Not having a pic is very telling, though. Why are you white knighting when you're not attracted to white women? So basically you're saying that without meaning it.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 96 (view)

Posted: 8/31/2018 3:55:11 PM
Purple, most people are significantly impacted financially. Even if they're okay, they're less okay than they were before the divorce. If for some reason I couldn't keep my house, that would have been devastating to me. It offers me a level of privacy I need, and it's a great investment.

What's really sad is to see are couples divorcing when they should be raising their kids or planning their retirement together.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 25 (view)

Thought about dumping and got dumped, instead.
Posted: 8/31/2018 3:45:51 PM
^^^^Using a fake profile doesn't help☺
 Newyorker58
Msg: 17 (view)

What was it about the last girl you fell for?
Posted: 8/31/2018 3:11:36 PM
Henry hit upon something that's important to everyone, and that's about how a person makes you feel about yourself. That doesn't apply to me for who I date, but I've seen how important it is for men. Compliment him sincerely, and let him be the man.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 8/31/2018 3:02:33 PM
Omg, a real person asking a question, and that has a pic too!

Yeah, the kids are going to put some women off. I wouldn't date someone that has young kids at age 55. I would wonder about how smart he was to let pregnancy happen so late in his life if it wasn't planned. If it was planned, I'd wonder how smart he was.

Don't mind Spot4username. She's a little desperate. So now you're seeing who you may attract.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 35 (view)

Not looking for hookups anymore
Posted: 8/31/2018 2:39:48 PM
I think a lot of people may amend their profiles after some negative pof experiences to say no hook ups after experiencing men only wanting hook ups, which is very commonly found with OLD. I see a lot of men amending their profiles with negativity.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 4 (view)

Ladies: What was it you liked about him?
Posted: 8/31/2018 2:29:00 PM
I messaged him back because he obviously read my profile, and said he understood that I'm going thru a difficult time with my aging dog.

I wouldn't term it as falling for any of the guys I met online or IRL. I did fall for my ex-husband. I liked that he was a country boy, we liked the same activities, he seemed sweet, he liked animals, and he was adventurous, not as much as I am, but he was willing to follow my lead. We got along well.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 21 (view)

Thought about dumping and got dumped, instead.
Posted: 8/31/2018 2:16:58 PM
A person doesn't have to be bitter, but I can see why people may be for a while when trying to get back on track from a breakup or if they were left in a bad way emotionally and financially. Being bitter closes the door to moving forward into a better relationship, so it's a choice.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 18 (view)

do friends go after their friend's exes on line at age 60? (asking on behalf of my GF)
Posted: 8/31/2018 2:08:14 PM
I think it depends how close the ladies are now. If they're not close, the predator friend can't really call her and ask do you mind, out of respect. I've never dated a guy that went out with any friends of mine. Even if I wasn't close with a gf, I'd rather take a pass on that guy.

I'm glad to see you're still with your lady friend, if that's the widow you once mentioned.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 26 (view)

Advice please?
Posted: 8/31/2018 11:07:28 AM
I'm taking your mom out of the equation and focusing on you. You're "careful"? Sounds like you're gonna get pregnant, and possibly you already were. You say you're educated, but you're not acting that way. Get an IUD and stop rolling that dice as to whether you'll get pregnant.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 12 (view)

Is it possible to re-attract a woman who was once into me, but lost interest?
Posted: 8/31/2018 10:34:32 AM
Nope, it's a done deal. You should be working on your "issue" with communicating before attempting any kind of relationship with anyone. You're only going to keep fvcking up otherwise. It was a d!ck move to quit too, considering your situation, and you could have gotten a going away pkg or unemployment.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 190 (view)

Has #Metoo invaded online dating?
Posted: 8/31/2018 7:40:19 AM
I hate to inform you gentlemen that this is the tip of the iceberg. You're seeing mostly cases involving sexual acts towards women, but in everyday living, women are subjected to insidious abuse at their place of employment all the time. It's dirty jokes and sexual talk from the boss and inappropriate touching. For my first job after graduating, my boss was starting to groom me for abuse. I quit after the first day. He did me a favor in the end, because it was in the World Trade Center.

A lot of these men that are being accused have admitted what they've done or tried to downplay it. If you're thinking women are coming forward that shouldn't, if these men weren't rampant sexual abusers to begin with, they wouldn't find themselves in this scenario of women piling on to accuse them.

If any of you men had a mother, sister, daughter or significant other that was subjected to even the slightest abuse, you would be calling the abuser a mtherfvcker and want to kill him. Don't feel sorry for these guys because you may not know someone that was abused.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 334 (view)

Posted: 8/31/2018 12:10:01 AM
Rise, the thoughts you've expressed to Aqua have always seemed rational.

Can't you pay out of pocket and see a psychiatrist not associated with your job? You really need meds with being bi-polar. Your quality of life must be horrendous.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 1068 (view)

Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem
Posted: 8/30/2018 5:26:56 PM
I have a friend in B.C. that had said they can't have guns. Is it by province?

Newyorker58
Msg: 560 (view)

Women making the first move...
Posted: 8/30/2018 5:24:26 PM
They're basically cheating, and asking you to join them, because they feel they can't get away with it otherwise. Asking to have you join them in cheating isn't being altruistic☺ They're doing no one a favor except themselves.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 7225 (view)

Posted: 8/30/2018 5:04:06 PM
I heard the speech in real time. Biden did talk about himself a lot, excerpt from what you posted:

"John and I received two prestigious awards where the last year I was vice president and one immediately after, for our dignity and respect we showed to one another, we received an award for civility in public life."

I thought this was funny, "He spoke first and, as he walked off the stage and I walked on, he said, Joe, don't take it personally, but I don't want to hear what the hell you have to say, and left."

McCain's mother is 106 years old!
 Newyorker58
Msg: 194 (view)

Is dating harder for men or women?
Posted: 8/30/2018 4:56:43 PM
If that's a pof person, they may not entirely be who they're representing themselves to be, and don't want that revealed.

I see you're in Emeryville. Looks like a great area. I'm big into hiking. I've visited CA several times, did the coastal drive twice. I hiked along the coast in Big Sur and other parks along the water. I contacted hiking friends in CA and organized a trip to Pt. Reyes National Seashore. I did the Polomarin trail to Alamere Falls, the one of two waterfalls on the beach. The other one being in Big Sur. I told the guys to bring lunch that we'll eat on the beach by the waterfall. It was a great hike and a great day.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamere_Falls
 Newyorker58
Msg: 558 (view)

Posted: 8/30/2018 4:31:13 PM
I do believe that cheating can be a learned behavior. Part of that is the parent making it seem acceptable. My MIL did divorce her husband, but I know her husband had a child with the woman first, so his mother didn't set a good example that it was bad to cheat until he completely humiliated her in her small community. My ex thought he was going to stay with me after I found out, with denying it, maybe thinking I'll just go with his excuses, as a way to save face and keep him around.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 192 (view)

Is dating harder for men or women?
Posted: 8/30/2018 4:22:01 PM
I was married for 15 years. With him cheating, I'm grateful I didn't get an std from him. I've never had one, and don't want to start now☺

Your male friends may be more interested in something that's male orientated, not that hiking isn't. If they're not hikers, they may not really want to go hiking, even though they said they would. Maybe they'd be more interested in a drink at a bar they frequent, though it may not be your thing.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 1066 (view)

Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem
Posted: 8/30/2018 2:29:18 PM
With freedoms can sometimes come abuse.

Canadians can't have guns, yet they have gun violence, and it's increasing. Same goes for some European countries not allowing guns, yet have gun violence. Not everything is the cause of Mexicans, but illegals are contributors. Why allow that, like drug and gun smuggling?
 Newyorker58
Msg: 553 (view)

Posted: 8/30/2018 2:02:12 PM
WTHolyF! Stop the presses! A new good clear pic of NG! Looking good mister!

I don't doubt that numbers for women cheating are lower due to decades of women being homemakers. I still think that women cheat less due to having more control over their libido, and being more devoted to their s/o.

July, My ex-h's father had the same pattern of cheating, so there could also be learned behavior. My ex did say something I thought could be telling. His long-time H.S. gf left him for someone else, and that seemed to have a big impact on him, even though she didn't cheat, he didn't seem to get over that. I wondered if he developed a hate for women from it. He was odd, as I saw he didn't just enjoy cheating exclusively for sex, he enjoyed being malicious about it.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 7222 (view)

Posted: 8/30/2018 1:51:42 PM
Worship? That's the word democrats use, not republicans. I'm not going to address your erroneous accusations, but will say I voted for him to be president, not my s/o, unlike people that voted for obama and Justin Trudeau.
 Newyorker58
Msg: 7220 (view)

Posted: 8/30/2018 1:01:26 PM
Biden spoke at McCain's memorial. He talked about himself a lot, awards he received, lol. Sticking it to McCain in death.

Show ALL Forums