Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Just say no, as long as you're a girl........
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 2 (view)

Just say no, as long as you're a girl........
Posted: 5/6/2011 12:30:58 PM
I'm guessing but for Home Counties MP I'm reading Tory? Old fashioned yep.

I have two daughters 21 and 18 plus a son of 19, as far as I am aware none became fully sexually active until they had left school and were in long relationships, without doubt their Mother's influence and morals.

Agreed it should be aimed at both sexes, but does society view men and women differently when it comes to sex?
 Gut_Reaction

Lonely Britain?
Posted: 4/21/2011 5:40:01 AM
I would agree with you regarding pof enabling more interaction expecially for people who are initially shy / quiet. The internet is however, in my opinion, no substitute for meeting people face to face, for some it seems social ntworking is all that they do.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 25 (view)

Looks are equally as important as personality if not more..
Posted: 4/21/2011 5:32:36 AM
Or is it because most of us don't wear make up and dye our hair?

One thing I would agree with is that many Ladies in their forties and fifties look far younger than they are, many also workout regularly. When a lot of chaps give up sport such as rugby and football we tend to knock the training on the head too.

For me it is mainly personality, looks fade whilst the brain and personality grows....
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 9 (view)

I can't get on with my grown up daughter BUT she still lives at home..
Posted: 3/28/2010 4:53:06 PM
Ahhh Cargy you made me smile as usual. Mine aren't quite that old yet but yes I'm looking forward to the day my financial responsibilities are at an end. Now you've got me worried matey.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 68 (view)

Why don't people read the profiles ?
Posted: 3/28/2010 4:43:03 PM
Op, in the spirit of being kind and helpful, I just wrote out a 62 page message to you, only to get 'this profile is not accepting messages from elderly women'
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello cupcake. Was it a 62 page instruction manual for the OP? You should know us chaps don't read em, just get right down to it and press buttons..... if we can find the button that is. Oh and it's 7 pages too short.

OP, you need to get out more.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 31 (view)

What Defines A 'Real Woman' ?
Posted: 3/26/2010 7:01:45 AM
I'm still waiting for the answer, is there one? Err ummm.....
 gut_reaction
Msg: 14 (view)

Men Cooking = Brownie Points?
Posted: 12/29/2009 5:10:40 AM
If I be earning brownie points I won't be cooking up a curry.

Anyone who can read instructions and act upon them can cook, it aint rocket science.
 gut_reaction
Msg: 26 (view)

Naughty pics
Posted: 12/28/2009 4:10:14 PM

I let my ex take naughty pics of me...........i also let him video us while we were doing the deed.
When we watched it back the next day i was absolutely mortified......it was horrible hearing my voice make al those "noises" you do......and then to see my face............omg..........how any man can find me sexy whilst im cumming is a fcuken mystery........i looked like a glo worm ffs!!

Needless to say.......i made him delete the video

Pity, I'd love to actually see a woman cumming in reality.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 39 (view)

When (or if) your partner has had more lovers than you?
Posted: 12/1/2009 8:16:53 AM
You assummed dear lady, in my job I have received a fair few offers, you assummed I accepted all or any. As I stated, not partner material and ultimately that is my aim.

Have a nice day.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 37 (view)

When (or if) your partner has had more lovers than you?
Posted: 12/1/2009 6:27:51 AM
Better to be your partners last lover than their first.

Anyways, us chaps know an easy lay when we cum across it (excuse the pun) for me they are not partner material.

Nice girls will form an orderly queue thank you
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 8 (view)

Mazda RX8 - Anything I should know?
Posted: 3/25/2009 5:06:36 PM
You've no chance of a shag on the back seat.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 7 (view)

Dave Whelan Hero or Idoit
Posted: 3/25/2009 5:04:54 PM
He hasn't done this to help the employees of the sports shop side of the business. If he wanted to do that he'd probably have been far wiser to have given them £2,500 each if indeed there are 12k of them working in that sector of the business, seems an awful lot to me.
 Gut_Reaction

Kinks
Posted: 3/22/2009 3:20:31 PM
I have a Mirror of Love on my bedroom ceiling and just love to be a Celluloid Lover whilst going All Day and All Of The Night.

You did ask about the Kinks didn't you?

I just canna help being a Dedicated Follower Of Fashion.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 16 (view)

Bad breath
Posted: 3/21/2009 2:10:31 PM

Message: My ex and another guy I dated liked to eat spicy food like curries and mexican food. So most evenings it was a turn off to get into a full-on snog.

What would you do in this case? Tell them not to eat spicy food?

Or do likewise. If you don't like spicey have a load of garlic in summat, what's sauce for the goose.......
 Gut_Reaction

Google Street View
Posted: 3/20/2009 7:37:02 PM
Just had a look at the City I grew up in, Bristol, well the house I lived in all my childhood isn't on, neither is Bristol City FC, Bristol Rugby Club or Gloucestershire County Cricket Club. Bizarre.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 1 (view)

Smoking Ban Rebel Landlord Fails In High Court
Posted: 3/20/2009 10:54:24 AM
Blackpool smoke ban rebel Hamish Howitt has failed in a High Court claim that the ban is unlawful and a breach of human rights.

Howitt - landlord of Del-Boy’s Sports Bar on Rigby Road, Blackpool, and the Happy Scots Karaoke Bar downstairs – was the first licensee in England to be prosecuted for flouting the smoking ban.

He had sought the go-ahead to bring a legal challenge to the smoking ban introduced under the 2006 Health Act. He claimed the ban was disproportionate, and said pubs were not “public places” and so should be exempt from the ban.

However, Lord Justice Richards and Mr Justice Tugendhat today ruled that his case was unarguable.

Tugendhat, giving the court’s ruling, said: “Sympathetic as we are, it cannot be argued that the legislation is incompatible with the Human Rights Act. Nor can it be argued that the appellant’s pub is not a public place.”

Howitt, representing himself, had argued that a ban on smoking in public places was unlawful because it was disproportionate to the danger posed by cigarettes. He told the judges: “I would love everybody to stop smoking but the ban is not proportionate because cars are far more dangerous.”

He also argued that pubs should not be considered public places, because of age limits and the fact that some gay bars could not be considered public.

After the judges refused permission to appeal, Mr Howitt said he would take his case to the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg.

Mr Howitt, of Park Road, Blackpool, was fined £500 by magistrates for flouting the smoking ban, and the Council then revoked his licence for Del-Boy’s in November 2007.

Deputy District Judge Goodwin, at Blackpool Magistrates Court, reinstated his licence in 2008. However, in December last year, Deputy Judge Denyer at London’s High Court overturned that decision, effectively revoking Mr Howitt’s licence again.

Foolish to fight an unwinnable case without legal representation or advice and at his own expense which will be massive (HM Government's legal costs).

However, I believe the smoking ban is one of four main reasons the pub trade is suffering so badly. Additionally it has spoilt many people's enjoyment from the stresses of everyday life.

Many less people who don't smoke have been attracted to pubs than those who do and no longer go or don't go as regularly.

I firmly believe pubs which serve food should have the smoking ban. However, non food pubs should be able to decide if they wish to ban smoking and advertise accordingly. Cuatomers and staff can therefore choose which pub they wish to visit / work in.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 5 (view)

Agreessive English Women?
Posted: 3/20/2009 10:11:37 AM
Easy solution to an aggresive woman, put em over yer knee and spank em. You'll experience a most interesting reaction. Go try.........
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 21 (view)

Things that make you GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Posted: 3/20/2009 8:43:49 AM
People who are too frakking lazy to indicate at roundabouts. All you have to do is move your finger about an inch.

Agreed matey but move your finger an inch and lasses stop moaning and then moan.

Ahh as above with peeps that use disabled facilities but car parking spaces near shops etc because they can't be arsed to walk an extra 20 metres.

not having been able to eat anything other than yoghurt or icecream for the past three weeks

i need meat!!!

[keep it clean ]

Try sucking on a Pepperami, hope that wasn't too spicey for you.

People that block your car in in car parks such as the bank which happened to me recently. I went back in the bank and enquired as to whom owned it. No one admitted to it so suggested I would be bumping it out of the way. Chap half way along the queue then admitted it and said he wouldn't be too long. Told him in no uncertain terms he moved it tout suite or I'd remove him from the bank to do so.......... gggggggrrrrrrrrr
 Gut_Reaction

Would you accept this?
Posted: 3/20/2009 3:43:47 AM
Shameless.
 Gut_Reaction

Things that make you GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Posted: 3/20/2009 3:39:12 AM
Frosties make me feel GRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT.

Frosty lasses don't make me feel GRRRRRRRRREAT

Frosty but clear winter morns make me feel GRRRRRRRRRREAT

Frosty drinks in the Summer make me feel GRRRRRRRRRREAT
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 203 (view)

Self Esteem and Shallow Men
Posted: 3/19/2009 9:48:13 AM
have you met the same internet guys as me Josh?

He has that's why he be still anally retentive. When he meets one who is the real 9" he'll become far slacker.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 21 (view)

Dressing to impress..
Posted: 3/19/2009 9:36:30 AM
Are there any ladies who love to undress to impress?

Leave your mark below.......

vvvvvvvv I've been undated on this site for ages my dear jelly cube.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 193 (view)

Oh god just had the best giggle ever
Posted: 3/18/2009 5:19:00 PM
His tongue is quite obviously firmly in his cheek. Has fook all better to do with it.

OT Shallow seems to get results, must do as I get the impression a majority of ladies are scared of deep. not that I can do deep, don't matter how loudly you demand more.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 64 (view)

Red Is The Colour
Posted: 3/18/2009 4:40:14 PM

Message: I'm 53 years of age and have just bought myself a pair of red knee high boots. I wore them with black jeans, red top and black shrug. I felt so confident and got 6 wolf whistles whilst walking through the town. Not bad going for my age, and I smiled all day. Red is definately my colour from now on.

Well done you.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 11 (view)

2000 quid for your car ?
Posted: 3/15/2009 3:29:09 PM
Silly idea as usual, and if it does come to fruition I hope but doubt that it would be only for cars manufactured in the UK.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 86 (view)

Serious Profiles
Posted: 3/12/2009 7:10:03 AM
12 in my matches! The 40+ ladies of Staffordshire, Cheshire and Derbyshire must be serious daters. However, it must be said that not the one of those twelve look in the slightest bit serious.

Most are blondes mind you, they must have a lotta bottle anyways.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 6 (view)

speed limit cut
Posted: 3/9/2009 6:30:58 PM
Is that more to do with the much higher safety specifications in cars tho, like air bags, side impact and roll bars etc?

I'd limit the power (cc) drivers of cars under 21 can drive, maybe even to as low as 1000cc (or limit it to xxx horsepower) just as they do for young bike riders.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 34 (view)

How do you spot a real homeless person ?
Posted: 3/9/2009 11:02:29 AM
How do you spot of a person is homeless?

I'd ask Josh......
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 47 (view)

Why don't irons have an on/off button?
Posted: 3/9/2009 7:58:15 AM
Indeed, mine has a permanent off button, but then I don't have any permanent creases. But I do have a lass who does, unfortunately I have to pay her which tops up her 50p a week pocket money.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 15 (view)

Holidays!
Posted: 3/9/2009 7:47:44 AM
Aww sorry to read all that lass but you know you did the right thing and it was indeed your mate who was selfish.

I'm self employed so holidays don't come too often and cost a lot more, not only the cost of the holiday but the lost earnings too and in this credit crunch........
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 99 (view)

Does paying for dating site=taking it seriously?
Posted: 3/8/2009 6:46:44 PM
Exactly Yeoman, he could have overcome any problems he was experiencing by gaining more advertising. Companies would KILL for this target audience and the size of its database, like the ones you suggested. And I even suggested it in the FAKE poll that he sent round. And now this is being railroaded through.

Christ he could even have done a search on people with advertising/marketing in their profession and canvassed opinion there, got free consultancy.

With respect Sir, I have been in publishing/media/advertising for too long.... this sort of site is of very little interest to advertisers. The click rate is far too quick between pages, the content is user generated (another massive negative for advertisers) the number of pages viewed per visit per user will be at the very top end. Professionals in the advertising world wouldn't advertise on this type of site. Hence why this site uses google adverts rather than a advertising agency such as for example online newspapers use. The click through rate ie the number of times an advert is clicked to view the advertisers website will be so low as to be nearly negative and that is how google ads work, each time an advert is clicked the initiating site (POF) is paid a very small amount. To make even a couple of pounds requires many hundreds of clicks each from a unique user. This may be different in the States or Canada than the UK but my experience of websites over there would suggest otherwise.

The database for this site cannot be sold, hired, loaned, given to anyone. It is protected under individual Countries Data Protection Laws which incorporate massive penalties for misuse including Prison Terms.

In just the past 6 months media in the UK have experienced depreciation in revenue streams for advertising on websites of an average of 75% and this continues to fall. In a recession the first cutback is always marketing. Advertising agencies are going bankrupt at a rate 4 times higher than other sectors. Why do you think ITV are attempting to squirm out of their commitments in sport and other areas and have issued profit and redundancy warnings?

I know the cost of providing the servers a site of this size and database require. It will run in to thousands of pounds per month. Each time you click a page on the dating side the database has to conduct numerous searches to provide the information you then view on the page. When you realise this and then think about how quickly you click the next search (especially if you are not interested in the person you just viewed) and then multiply this by the number of individuals conducting their own searches at the same time you will understand the size of the server this site will require. And it is quick, very quick.

Still think this site can continue on advertising revenue alone?
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 65 (view)

Does paying for dating site=taking it seriously?
Posted: 3/8/2009 11:02:56 AM
Not in the least surprised, credit crunch has meant all media is suffering badly from lack of revenue. I host a number of websites myself and know the costs of hosting on servers as quick as the ones POF members have the privelege of using. It costs an absolute fortune, thousands of pounds a month. With POF's advertising revenue taking a huge hit in the past six months my only surprise is that it wasn't done sooner.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 38 (view)

What do you wear for a meet or a date?
Posted: 3/8/2009 10:24:11 AM
I have found that for a Date a Fig Leaf is most appropriate.

vvvvv FAO pedantic one, where would you like me to smell you oh gorgeous one?
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 33 (view)

what do you think of this
Posted: 3/8/2009 10:14:46 AM

it is actually, still going really strong,
monogamous as well

You've only got one gammon steak between you? Well you'll just have to share it and don't forgot the fried egg for on top .
 Gut_Reaction

Ashley Cole gets injunction stopping tabloid publishing him talking to a girl....
Posted: 3/8/2009 9:23:55 AM

I also read that when Cheryl heard about what he was up to she collapsed..How the hell they got that one is beyond me , as she is more then half way up a bloody big mountain, although if she did I put it down to the altitude ..

She was as high as a kite.

Allegedly a Marriage of convenience a bit like Elton John or Peter Powell and Janis Long? Due to him being allegedly gay and not wanting the carp that Sol Campbell gets and her being convicted of a racially motivated attack?
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 23 (view)

dentures what are your views lol
Posted: 3/8/2009 9:15:50 AM

i got dentures lol.. a plate with two on... (was cheaper than bridge )didnt think it was a problem or even noticed until bj and your mouth feels different apparently a sucks a suck.. HONESTLY !!! some men are never grateful

I suggest you need a second opinion and I'd grin and bare it in the name of science.

I too have dentures up top mainly due to being kicked in the head when diving on a rugby ball as the oppo player tried to hoof it downfield. Was a right mess. Also lost two courtesy of a cricket ball I miss hit and diverted in to my mouth instead of for 6, it knocked me for 6. Ironically I boxed when younger and never lost any through that sport.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 8 (view)

Ashley Cole gets injunction stopping tabloid publishing him talking to a girl....
Posted: 3/8/2009 8:40:01 AM
I can provide conclusive and irrefutable proof that Blondes are indeed stupid.

My ex was blonde and she was stupid enough to have 3 kids with me.
 Gut_Reaction

Free Hugs - old but hey...
Posted: 3/6/2009 11:16:18 AM
You'd have to have long long long arms me ol flower.

Gut_Reaction
Msg: 16 (view)

Corporal punishment at school
Posted: 3/6/2009 9:50:19 AM
After leaving college I was all set for a teaching job in an all girls sixth form boarding school in the September. Then in the August the Government banned Corporal Punishment. I went into banking.

At my school Deputy Head name of Ben Turner a rather sadistic Welshman had a size 13 plimsol nicknamed Calamity Jane. That was actually more preferable than Skull's, the Headmaster, thin bendy cane which he was extremely skillful with on either the buttocks or the palm of the hand. However, I;d much rather either punishment than lines or detention as it was over in a flash. I do remember having to do 100 line again because I wrote : Enid Blyton's Famous Five books were by far his best because I enjoyed reading each of their adventures.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 4 (view)

Would You Date A Pub Landlady / Landlord?
Posted: 3/6/2009 9:41:24 AM

I have worked in a few pubs... believe me the staff including the Landlord/lady develop very thick skins as far as being "hit" on by the punters! If we slept with everyone that showed an interest then a reputation would definitely follow

Yeah? Ohhh well I do fancy being hit on.

Would I date a publican.... Depends on the pub. If it was a place that I liked and he didn't mind me socialising then I would very much like too

Ohhh I can feel a career change coming on, what sorta pub do you like?

As for a landlord no way they is all minging and look like sweaty dart players

Looks down at gut, sniffs armpits, yep deffo ideal candidate.
 Gut_Reaction

Can you meet too often??
Posted: 3/6/2009 5:20:41 AM
He's a lucky chap.

As long as it isn't affecting other important areas of your life (kids, work etc) why not?

Perhaps those who would take it rather more slowly have been conditioned by previous failures and thereby are trying to protect themselves from further hurt.

Good luck young lady.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 1 (view)

Would You Date A Pub Landlady / Landlord?
Posted: 3/6/2009 5:06:23 AM
Or anyone else who worked long unsocial hours or were tied to their job in a similar manner? I suppose it is also a case of staying in most nights but also going out if you see what I mean.

I did a few years back, used to stay over 3 / 4 nights a week but soon found myself behind the bar each time whilst she ran the busy kitchen. We didn't have out own social lives as it were but very much in a goldfish bowl.

So would you? And not just for the free booze / meals!!
 Gut_Reaction

Does what it says on the tin
Posted: 3/5/2009 2:49:51 PM
OP, do you honestly believe anyone is going to post anything other than a resounding YES!

Depends if there are any bankers, estate agents, solicitors in fact just about any professional in the financial services sector responding.

More like cock-a-leekie
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 37 (view)

8th of March - International Womens Day - do you respect it / celeberate it?
Posted: 3/5/2009 2:26:20 PM
Actually whilst we're on this point Do guys find women that can do these jobs and have their own power tools and tool box a threat or is it a bonus.

I thought every woman in the country had their own power tools and loved to DIY. They deffo got their own toolboxes.

OT I think it's an absolute disgrace that this is on a Saturday. Saturday's are a Man's day when we get oop late get down t'bookies and get a few bets on before getting in the pub for a few before the footie, then back in t'pub for a gallon of real ale. Picking up some fish n chips on way home in time for Match of the Day. Then a quick wham bam thank you mam before the snoring starts.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 45 (view)

Is it better to be alone than to compromise?
Posted: 3/5/2009 9:06:06 AM

I'll never compromise myself (again) to be in a relationship, been there, done that, it only brought pain and anguish.

I'll compromise within a relationship, with making decisions about our life together. If he wants the lounge blue, but I want it pink, I'll compromise on lilac.

I won't compromise who I want or who I am, I'd much rather stay alone. My self respect is worth the occasional pang of loneliness.

Amen to all that. I don't see that those few of you above who changed everything about yourselves or the way you were were compromising, more like being dominated. Delighted you are all free now, good luck with your searches and to compromises within a relationship which do not require you to change who you are or what you do.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 17 (view)

Success or no success?
Posted: 3/5/2009 8:20:07 AM

She used several different sites not just POF, and it didn't say what percentage of the 'alleged' 200 were from each site. Probably the one skanky one who smoked cheap fags was .

She is currently peddling her wares on Bikes'R'Us (or should that be pedalling ? )

I am waiting for the male response stories to appear next week

I have had at least 200 Unbed / Desheeted on here.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 13 (view)

Success or no success?
Posted: 3/5/2009 6:32:19 AM
Any lass on here could have that kind of 'success' it aint exactly difficult I wouldn't have thought.

I'm not having much success doing me jeans button stud up today and yes I have tried breathing in.
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 6 (view)

sorry you carnt have a debit card due to you have no credit history? wtf?
Posted: 3/5/2009 5:47:01 AM
Message 16.

How is it possible to go overdrawn using a debit card unless you have an overdraft arrangement in place? All transactions are conducted electronically, if the funds aren't available in your current account then the transaction is refused.
 Gut_Reaction

sorry you carnt have a debit card due to you have no credit history? wtf?
Posted: 3/5/2009 3:48:04 AM
Seems strange, a debit card is only any use if there is money in your account. You can't use it to buy anything if the funds aren't available in the account to cover the cost. So what does it matter that you have no credit history?
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 33 (view)

Forums/dating????
Posted: 3/3/2009 9:48:41 AM
Not sure it's an advantage Mac, I too get post from those who have read my utterings and wanted to comment on them. Don't see it as an advantage in the 'dating' gaame in the slightest. And anyways, it would be rare that person lived anywhere near you. I don;t believe there is a regular poster who lives within 25 miles of me.

Show ALL Forums