Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
 high-ground
Msg: 8499 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 4/10/2019 8:51:12 AM
Clown's make people happy, especially children. Circus, one of the most exciting places to go. Full of talented entertainers. Ringling & Barnum & Bailey was one of the best. Lot's of elephant's, very few donkey's.
 high-ground
Msg: 5450 (view)

achievements spread over time
Posted: 3/26/2019 3:49:02 PM
Doremi

I really feel sorry for you! Do you realize how much investigative power Mueller's Team had, and you do not except the results, unless they happen to be what you want to hear?

You are an ideal democrat! You except your party's direction without doubt or question all the time every time. I just checked in here again to see if maybe some of you die hard democrats could maybe accept the results. You are not the only one here that can't think for him/her self. The beat goes on?

I was raised in a blue collar family (2 generations) of coal miners. Was dirt poor, served in a war and went to college. Been a labor, before an engineer, then business owner. Been involved in both sides of environmental issues (government and corporation), and its all politics's.

I did my best not to be biased through the years, but after Trumps win and the liberal fallout even before his inauguration, I can no longer ride the moderate fence. I would never vote again for the leftest party that I see and hear today.
Doremi, I do hope you are truly happy with your party of choice, and may it bring you and the generations to come what it deserves.
 high-ground
Msg: 7594 (view)

Posted: 10/23/2018 11:34:38 AM
platitude msg 7673,

The topic was not addressed to you, and directed to another. Are you trying to muddy the water by adding gerrymandering, something completely different than purging voter roles. But if you are that interested in voter purging, you can do some research on how and why its done in Ohio and post your findings. You may find out as I did that purging is not selective and has no bearing to party affiliation or race. In fact I was heavily involved with this in California many years ago.
 high-ground
Msg: 7591 (view)

Posted: 10/23/2018 8:06:39 AM
Baldwin post 7670,
Why do you post nonsense about voter purging in Ohio. Voter registration is a necessary process, and is done by every state in the USA. Why don't you go find the voter registration form in Ohio. Nothing about democrat, or race. Purging is not selective, look up the process. In fact it would be negligent for states not to purge the rolls.

So after you do your homework how about posting what you found out ?
 high-ground
Msg: 7455 (view)

Posted: 10/6/2018 10:10:55 AM

It was a job interview, whether Kavanaugh is guilty or not, he failed miserably.

What the hell, is this suppose to mean. The world should run by your feelings even if your wrong.
 high-ground
Msg: 3491 (view)

What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 10/20/2017 5:28:54 PM
Msg#3553
Would like to chime in here.
Very well put. You have the gift of reason.
 high-ground
Msg: 411 (view)

Our aging bodies
Posted: 8/28/2017 11:31:09 PM
Young lady, I see your from Houston. How about some news on Harvey's effect from a locals perspective.
 high-ground
Msg: 135 (view)

DO WE OVER 60'S GET LEFT BEHIND?
Posted: 6/21/2017 7:04:59 AM
Gee those who believe in happily ever after at 60+, have not learned much. If you find someone that makes your day or night better, just accept the moment. If the feeling is mutual it may bloom into a relationship. Notice I didn't mention a bond of marriage or even some commitment. At 60+ your not starting a family.

I'll be pushing 70 soon, and I actually push some women away. They want to drain my energy or bank account. With many I'm the 3rd rung on the ladder, with their children 2nd and grand children 1st. What bothers me is when Fido or Meow bumps me down to 4th place.
 high-ground
Msg: 3046 (view)

Hillary Clinton deletes her emails
Posted: 5/9/2017 7:52:31 PM
RennissanceMan,

Think I O U an apology, as I didn't trace the the suject title far enough back. The foul mouth foreigner is LOLtrump, a Canadian without cause to be calling the president anything other than by his proper name. I'm also ashamed of those posting here whether your left, right, or a moderate for not taking this jerk to task. I will also say the same for the general foul language of flman.
 high-ground
Msg: 3042 (view)

Hillary Clinton deletes her emails
Posted: 5/9/2017 5:52:41 PM
RennissanceMan,

You live in the USA, and Donald Trump is your president like it or not. Changing the subject with your foul mouth words is a good indication of your true upbringing.
 high-ground
Msg: 42 (view)

pof girls eat and leave
Posted: 3/25/2017 5:14:17 PM
Gee you guy's are so easy. Now if appears that its a free meal date, use your call back app, or any excuse to leave the table. Make your exit and call with a average excuse that you will pay her back, just send me a copy of the check. Now that could take weeks, months, or never, but more than likely to get a few calls in the mean time. That's called building a relationship.

This on line dating thing, one must keep up with the times, and respect that women have equal rights, never take for granted that you are to open the the door or pick up the check.
 high-ground
Msg: 219 (view)

The Science of Global Warming
Posted: 2/5/2017 3:26:14 PM
Big news in the manipulation of climate data at NOAA. One of their leading scientist has blow the whistle. This will have a ripple affect throughout the science community. The link below is a very good read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
 high-ground
Msg: 215 (view)

Posted: 2/4/2017 10:54:30 PM
Big news in the manipulation of climate data at NOAA. One of their leading scientist has blow the whistle. This will have a ripple affect throughout the science community. The link below is a very good read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
 high-ground
Msg: 832 (view)

Posted: 1/30/2017 1:33:16 PM
LL2laugh #837

For years President Obama has been called "Deporter-in-Chief" because of his record of deportations. It has been said that Obama has deported more people than any other president. This fact has been mentioned here by myself and others, and dismissed by those who drank the Lying King kool-aid many, many times.

You are a parrot that will repeat anything that supports your biased view. You know that's not the truth, but you post it anyway. Read the following article from a liberal newspaper, it contains information closer to the truth.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html

Every day you find some type of negative information to support your liberal left view, but you never due any diligence. just copy and paste it Trump is your president and as a immigrant you should give him the respect of his elected office in your posts without your constant slanderous demeaning words.

In fact you don't respect much. This forum has rules, you break the picture policy often, and the number of posts limited to 2 out of 10. In fact many times you have posted 4 out of 10, and a few times 5 out 10. Are you a special person exempt from the forum rules.
 high-ground
Msg: 142 (view)

Body Shaming
Posted: 1/4/2017 1:01:29 PM
Msg #140

I gained 30 pounds in three weeks while eating less than 1200 (and sometimes 600) calories daily and exercising an hour a day (7 days a week) at the gym.

This statement is physically impossible, and more so you know it. If you are comfortable with your own weight and physical condition, its OK, but don't make excuses for it.

So, when people are judgmental, so purely sure than it is only a matter of 'eat less, move more' and 'fat people are lazy ....s who do nothing but eat and watch TV'... it only proves to me that some very intelligent people can be utter idiots.

Actually this statement is true, eating less and exercising more, a person will lose weight, no matter what your basal metabolism is. In fact given time (say 6-months) of increased activity your basal metabolism rate (BMR) will increase. Not much say 20 to 50 calories per day, but it will increase.

-------------------------------------
Its difficult to talk to those who are considered overweight, even your own siblings, if you want to remain in good standing. I have a sister in NJ, who is a RN, a few years younger than me, that I could never encourage her to change her habits and diet, including smoking. Weight, diet, and exercise became taboo topics, even if I was just talking about me or others.
 high-ground
Msg: 49 (view)

New World in the Mideast come inauguration time.
Posted: 12/15/2016 7:54:40 AM
HonestMan on msg #30

And Israel is an illegitimate country. I don't believe in a two state solution. Israel and Palestine need to merge together in a democracy where both Muslims and Jews enjoy equal rights along with all minorities. Till this happen, that land will not see peace

In regards to remark about illegitimate country. How would you compare the formation Israel with the formation your native country Pakistan in 1947 ? They both occurred about the same time !
 high-ground
Msg: 3 (view)

identity theft question/POF webcam
Posted: 12/14/2016 12:18:50 AM
Its a con of some type. Look at the link you posted. Weebly.com, is the route of the link and they provide a free web site builder hosted under their domain name.

Its not the provider, but the person who built the free web site, which will more than likely will be abandoned.

Take a lesson here and never follow a link given to you in an email, without do diligence. Anyone can copy bank sites, stores, or any other logos and pictures from a web site, and use them elsewhere.

One more piece of advice, get a few expendable email's. I'm curious what web browser are you using?
 high-ground
Msg: 61 (view)

Step aside, Forum Cop approaching on his Segway
Posted: 12/7/2016 8:20:47 AM
Reply to msg #57

Regards your comment on 1st amendment rights, what are your thoughts on this short youtube clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptQ89N5tVlA

------------------------------
Reply to msg #61

How would you rate the way women are treated in your native country of Pakistan. When you made your 1st post (OP), I went searching for news in Pakistan, and in my opinion human rights are far better in New York. What do you think about your border country of India, and their beliefs (Hindu). I ask this because there has been an on going conflict between Pakistan and India for along time. As for the treatment of women, well lets say your native country allows women to be sold by their parents, and children to be wed men many times 10 times older. They still practice a prearranged marriage (not of their choice). Then again if a man doesn't want his wife he can discard her or beat her, or even disfigure her. I know there are recent new laws against these things, but from what I read they are rarely enforced.

No country is perfect, but from what I've experienced Muslim women are treated with respect in the USA, most of the time. Carrying this to extreme, they actually swim fully clothed at the gym I work out at and never heard one complaint. They mostly just walk in the pool, as you can't swim very far with wet clothes.

If you would like more feedback, I helped out a Pakistani Muslim women for awhile a few years back, and we had some good discussions regarding her native country, religion, and customs.
 high-ground
Msg: 2675 (view)

Hey Donald Trump - You Da Man!!!
Posted: 11/9/2016 12:13:08 PM
GTO,

I didn't post looking for a witch hunt, just an observation over time to bear out whether pay for play is real or not. As for the FBI's current investigations, well that's up to the FBI.

Personally I don't think Trump will pursue, but will work to unite.

I'm out of here.
 high-ground
Msg: 2672 (view)

Hey Donald Trump - You Da Man!!!
Posted: 11/9/2016 11:45:17 AM
Upon Trump’s triumph and Hillary’s loss, I would like to post a few comments addressing the threads regarding the campaign and presidential election.

1) The election is over, and our northern neighbors for the most part are rude and vulgar, on an election where they think there ideology should prevail.

2) Hillary’s private server used for correspondence as Secretary of State was illegal, and later discovered also know by Obama. Then again her maid not only printed her emails out, but also had full digital access.

3) Now that Hillary and Bill have lost their influence, we will see if the Clinton’s foundation’s foreign and domestic donations keep pouring in. If government influence was not a factor then it should survive.

4) If not pay for play, then Hillary’s loss should not effect the the number of, or large $250,000 speaking engagement’s by Hillary or Bill.

5) Trump won even though he was fighting the united Democratic party and parts of the republican party.

Just food for thought !
 high-ground
Msg: 56 (view)

Does the Supreme Court think that blacks are helpless morons
Posted: 9/4/2016 1:22:43 AM
427cammer,

Let me chime in here. I find Dee, mostly polite and not foul mouthed. From what I read of her posts she is a moderate, maybe leaning right. She opened this topic with basically saying the blacks are not a lessor species, and are quite capable of obtaining a Photo ID, after all we have a black who is now president. That's not entirely true he is 1/2 black, and basically raised by his maternal grandparents. Her wording about being under 75 was confusing, as I'm sure she meant if you were born at home you may not have applied for a birth certificate, whereas in hospitals its automatic. In the early to mid 40's many children were born at home.

Then we have Mungie Joe (post #4), who claims to be a educator, who has a potty mouth and likes to attack anyone who leans right. You can bet I will catch flak from all the left hitters here for making that comment.

KJ521, always adds humor to the mix. Just never know what She will post, but I peg here as a moderate.

Here is a link to a pertaining article (Washington Post), a leftest newspaper that's been moving slowly a little more center.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/supreme-court-wont-let-north-carolina-use-strict-voting-law/2016/08/31/b5187080-6ed6-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html

What I find amusing at the bottom of article, is the forms of acceptable ID, with regards to blacks more likely to posses state assistance programs and college ID's. They make a good point 2nd paragraph from the end, as follows:

from Washington Post link

The panel seemed to say it found the equivalent of a smoking gun. “Before enacting that law, the legislature requested data on the use, by race, of a number of voting practices,” Motz wrote. “Upon receipt of the race data, the General Assembly enacted legislation that restricted voting and registration in five different ways, all of which disproportionately affected African Americans.”

For instance, the law allowed the use of photo IDs, such as driver’s licenses and passports, held disproportionately by whites, but not photo IDs issued by colleges or state assistance programs, which blacks were more likely to possess.

Now I'm guessing that 427 refers to an engine block !
 high-ground
Msg: 4854 (view)

Orange duck for President
Posted: 8/19/2016 3:05:30 PM
People get what they deserve. I listen to Hillary as she promises to give free education, more work benefits (paid by others), and basically bless all causes just for votes. As for Trump, he was in there at 1st without being on the Republican ticket, and was up against 16 other candidates. The people wanted him, even as the entrenched Republicans tried to keep him down. As for Democrats, you had Hillary pushed upon you. There must be at least 10 Democrats with better qualifications !

As for all the Canadians posting here so often on politics in the USA, well you must have a ton of time on your hands to be involved in both foreign and domestic politics.

How do some users rate the privilege of more than 2 posts out of 10 ? Some posting 6 out of 20 or more !
 high-ground
Msg: 4549 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 8/8/2016 9:50:03 AM
treber post 4704,

Now how would you know what the work quality is in Canada. Besides for every job given to workers from Mexico and further South, means one less job for qualified Canadian. Now if they were in Canada legally, because no Canadians wanted the jobs, when there employer applies for temporary papers, and provides for their housing, etc while in Canada. That's only my opinion, Canadian citizens make think differently.

As for Hispanic quality of work, it will vary. Many hired who have no construction experience will do a poor job, until they learn over a extended period of time. How I know, I once was a super, where I had no choice who the sub contractors hired. In fact you couldn't communicate with 95% of the Hispanics in English, and over 1/2 couldn't even read or write in their own language. So reading blueprints in English, and non-metric measurements was like mission impossible.

Can Hispanics learn, sure they can. They are no different than any other race, its just a matter of being given a chance and who provides and pays for it. What I don't understand is why Mexico hasn't evolved, and provided the opportunities for their own citizens. Most of all why don't their citizens elect people who will make their country prosperous.
 high-ground
Msg: 4544 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 8/8/2016 9:09:45 AM
Mungo post 4686

I'm glad for Canada, but its not a competition, and what the US does is independent of your country. That's my point. You didn't address the Hispanic population. Canada should open the doors for all the illegals in the US. Whats your view on this ? As for Syrians there are many other middle east citizens looking for a place to live.

By your numbers that's approx 26,000 Syrians, if that's what you implied by 75 per 100,000. I'm proud of your Country and hope it doesn't lead to any serious problems. As a US citizen and a few others I know, we really don't want to enter that race.
 high-ground
Msg: 4528 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 8/7/2016 10:22:17 PM
Kash, #4683

I have a great idea for you Canadians who think its wrong for the USA to deport people who sneak in your country against the law. Why don't you convince your government to accept those we deport. Then your sparse population will grow, and you can add Spanish to your school curriculum besides French. While your at it why don't you consider taking Cotter as a citizen, since she's unhappy at almost everything in the USA. One other trivial point, as foreigners to the United States you make the rudest comments on topics and people that's really not your concern.
---------------------------
Also how many Canadians posting here would like to take on 50 or 60 thousand Syrian citizens. You should get together and petition you government to get on the band wagon. Let them know your home town or city is open to immigration legal or illegal.
 high-ground
Msg: 21 (view)

Cat urine odor: Idea to remove from manufactured home?
Posted: 8/6/2016 3:45:12 PM
Buy a good strong LED black light. Many things show up under a black light, pet urine stains is one of them. There is a very good chance that select areas have urine soaked in. Look along lower walls. and molding along the bottom of the walls. To be sure whats showing is urine stains, you can do a smell test up close. When you find them circle the area with chalk. One link on Amazon of what is a good strong light.

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Light-Detector-Yellow-Glasses/dp/B00P55Z2J4

Also a good explanation of whats in the urine, that makes it hard to remove.

http://www.biopronz.co.nz/content/23-information-about-urine.

It takes time for urine to go back into solution, so buy some cheap cleaning cloth towels, soak with water and lay over the area for an hour to keep it moist. You will need a wet vac, to suck up the moisture. Remove towel, add a little water and suck it up, repeat three or four times. Let it dry out (a day), and check with black light again.
 high-ground
Msg: 198 (view)

Donald Trump is a Fraud Thread
Posted: 7/29/2016 9:12:08 AM
Maleman, post #196

Do your homework on hiring illegals. There are laws in place that limit what you can ask to verify a legal citizen, and California (democrats) made it more difficult in 2012. Your right, a wall is not necessary, just two pieces of legislation. One, to make it mandatory to e-verify (federal law), and prison time for those breaking that law. Then make it mandatory for those entering country illegally to serve 6-months hard labor before sending them home, and keep increasing that time by 6-months, each time they return. Of course the effectiveness of whether it works or not is in the fine details of how the law is written. It wasn't long ago the 14th amendment (meant to address freed slaves) was written but lacked the details to address those born here while parent is visiting or here illegally.

http://www.huntonlaborblog.com/2016/02/articles/employment-policies/californias-new-e-verify-law-get-it-right-or-pay-the-price/
 high-ground
Msg: 4015 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 7/19/2016 11:46:30 AM
love2 laugh,

You should be working for the press, as you have a way of distorting the facts. What was very similar to Michelle's speech was a small part of Melania's speech. In fact, I don't think it even was deliberate, as the wording of Michelle's speech would only be hidden in the news archive tapes from 2008.

Besides plagiarizing in this case is a stretch, where the term is usually used on published printed material.

Here are some famous words socialists tend to forget and the origin. "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056020/JFK-stole-ask-country-speech-old-headmaster.html
 high-ground
Msg: 228 (view)

Multiple officers killed by snipers at Dallas protest over police killings
Posted: 7/12/2016 11:17:27 AM
Cotter,#228

You are full of crap, and you know nothing about basic training. You base your facts on hearsay and even at that you filter out what you don't want. Basic training is mostly just physical training, learning to march, and take away the babying most parents give there young son's. They learn a little hand to hand, and which end of the barrel the bullet comes out. So don't ad lib, which you do with most things you write about. From what I've read he served about 1/2 yr in Afghanistan where he was accused of sexual harassment and sent back to the states, where the military gave him an early release. There is more, but even the few facts above could be wrong. Need more independent sources for a through verification.
 high-ground
Msg: 183 (view)

Posted: 7/10/2016 9:44:47 AM
Mungie Joe

What a potty mouth !
 high-ground
Msg: 182 (view)

Posted: 7/10/2016 9:35:08 AM
OK gto,

I'll bite the bullet on my total weapons knowledge. Didn't put much into the chambered casing. My real point was the rifle was limited to 10 rounds and not magazine feed. Many old military rifles have been bought and used as hunting rifles, mostly bolt action.
Does anyone remember the Beltway snipers Muhammad and Malvo?
 high-ground
Msg: 95 (view)

Posted: 7/10/2016 1:10:37 AM
Mungie Joe,

That's a typical shape of a hunting rifle except for the removable bayonet. In fact many buy used military weapons for such purpose, because they are cheap, well made, and accurate (good rifling), and ammo is cheap. This one is semi-automatic. Some will even customize and clean up the wood stock and fore stock.

What do you think a rifle should look like, a broomstick ? Like I said above the outside appearance doesn't change the basic function of a weapon.

Now if this guy wanted really good range and knock down power he could of used 270, 300, or 460 magnum, but the 270 has excellent ballistics.
 high-ground
Msg: 93 (view)

Posted: 7/9/2016 10:32:19 PM
Scoot boot

They needed a robot with a bomb to stop this bad guy with a gun. Guess they will have to go back to the drawing board and come up with another reason why these military style guns are required for our entertainment.

You shouldn't be posting on weapons, your knowledge is so limited !! Check out the link and photo.

http://controversialtimes.com/news/the-gun-used-by-the-dallas-police-murderer-is-revealed-its-not-what-most-people-thought/

Its not the weapon its the shooter. All that exterior look of a rifle it just like buying brand items, Looks only. The ammo used is standard NATO round 7.62 mm. It didn't even have a magazine loading capability. As for taking him out with a bomb, that just happened to work, could have also failed.

Once in my youth a guy went off his rocker in the mountain region. He had a bolt action hunting rifle, probably with same type ammo. They used a military tank to take him out.
 high-ground
Msg: 209 (view)

Posted: 6/28/2016 12:35:15 PM
I'm in error about USA being mostly between 37 and 33 Lat. I should use my own advice ! It's more like 1/3 of USA in that latitude range.
 high-ground
Msg: 208 (view)

Posted: 6/28/2016 11:34:55 AM
Natural energy #440,

You shouldn't post what you read without checking. Not the makings of a good teacher. Syria is at 35° Lat with southern border at 33° and Northern at 37° give or take 1/2 degree. That makes it the same distance as most of the USA. That area has for at least a few hundred years always lacked rainfall, and unless you can pump in water it can only sustain a limited population. The largest reason for Syrian migration is the civil war.

We have Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Kuwait, Egypt, Iran, etc, all closer to the Equator. In fact the Nile river gave Egypt an abundance of water and fertile land. But even a few thousand years ago according to scripture they suffered a 7 yr famine.

As for CO2 increasing, that very true ! The impact of 100 ppm's is very limited, but the issue needs to be addressed. Its not a dire emergency, as alarmist's would lead you to believe, and most of all it shouldn't be addressed in Carbon credits and a monetary game like the stock market, or the whole cause will be lost to corruption.

On another note we need to keep in mind the world population has increased 4 fold in the last 100 years, and 8 fold in the last 220 years. To solve the CO2 problem, we also need to address population, and the world's economic model based on continuous growth.
 high-ground
Msg: 2932 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 5/5/2016 6:38:20 PM
Stellan,

So who does all the dish washing and cleaning jobs in Nepean. Who cleans your place or your parents home, or the facility where you work. In fact if you didn't have a high school diploma what would you be doing for a living?

You are making some strong assumptions on a city in another country 3500 miles from where you live.
 high-ground
Msg: 59 (view)

Being unrealistic about age of potential dates?
Posted: 4/6/2016 8:01:38 PM
JJ,

You do have Chutzpah in your honesty. As for your displayed age that's easy to correct. I'm not terribly honest in my profile either, just here for forums. I'm sorry, at times I just get tired of hearing why I am, not what I can do. I've been through allot, but never cancer. I would have a hard time coping.
 high-ground
Msg: 55 (view)

Posted: 4/6/2016 12:29:37 PM
Halcyon skies,

That's bullshit, its skeletal fat matter and can be lost. Its usually formed by the lack of exercise in the areas where its formed. I had it at very young age in my legs because I was not active. Read the link below, particular the 4th paragraph down. There are hundreds of other links that also agree.

http://www.prevention.com/fitness/strength-training/leg-exercises-and-butt-exercises-how-lose-cellulite-and-fat

I exercise not to impress. I do it to feel better, and to fend off any form of medication. More aerobic now and moderate weights for bone density.

---------added to post --------------------------
Just for example when I went dailymail this appeared in the headline. Impressive

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3525976/From-obese-bikini-model-230lb-woman-reveals-lost-half-weight-WITHOUT-surgery.html
 high-ground
Msg: 53 (view)

Posted: 4/6/2016 11:49:45 AM
JJBean,

Is cellulite a polite term for fat? As we age its just a statistical number where more men and women just don't take care of them self. Women are more appearance oriented throughout their live. Its just there process of attracting a mate, even though most will deny it. You can pick clothes to hide your bulges, but not on the beach or in the bedroom. Men usually don't wear makeup, so to be fair, a women's facial pictures are somewhat masked, and today you would be surprised what Photoshop can do. You say your blond and 56 in your profile, but your forum post says 58, and is that really your true hair color?

If you don't want a man with bad teeth and a gut, just add it under your preferences. You already show your preference for men your age and up to 12 years younger.
 high-ground
Msg: 91 (view)

Will Israel Strike Iran First?
Posted: 4/2/2016 11:54:45 AM
Jo van,

Following link is pretty impressive history of Palestine and its occupation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine

Now in the USA we fly a Flag that is suppose to be independent of religion, but bias has always been in the elected body and its courts. Although not perfect many people from around the world migrate in hopes to live here permanently.

So, in the case of Israel and its government, a democracy (not perfect) it is not governed by religious laws, although again there is bias. If you were given a choice to live in any Arab or Muslin governed country, or Israel, which would you choose and why? Remember the link above said there were many of the Jewish faith already in Palestine, before Israel was formed.

I wrote the above because a man at the local Gym from Iran and I got to talking. Then I asked if he was Muslim, but he said he was Zoroastrianism, a religion dominant in the Iran region before 800 AD. Due to biased laws, most were forced to gradually convert or move, or live in the shadows. Nothing remains the same, but I do know the difference between honey and vinegar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism
 high-ground
Msg: 143 (view)

Off-Grid Living?
Posted: 3/31/2016 7:12:56 PM
Very few people truly live off the grid, unless you are just speaking of utilities, and at that there is also a price to pay. First of all anyone reading this is connected to the internet, or has access provided by others. for that you need a computer, electricity, and a connection. That's one utility, at least a way to generate power, and service provider, and a device & software by others.

Any modern conveniences within your casa are made by others, which you by, and if any components go bad they need replaced for it to function properly. Do you still have a vehicle, buy gas, or anything from stores?

The level you choose to be independent will depend on how you want to live. The knowledge and materials used to form your rustic lifestyle where made or thought up and donated by others. We all depend on the collective !

So at best, the most you can do is just reduce your dependence on society.
 high-ground
Msg: 2326 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 3/25/2016 2:44:16 PM
@ norwegian

As far as opening the floodgates of illegal immigration, Obama's actually clamped down on illegal immigration more than any other president

Please back that up. What are your sources? Cause I really don't believe your statement, in fact Obama interferes with the INS, and encourage illegals with his public speeches.
 high-ground
Msg: 37 (view)

Moved to Tenn- better. Need ADVICE
Posted: 3/25/2016 1:49:43 PM
@LGL

That 2200 watt generator you recommend looks good, with good reviews. Runs at 64 dB, as opposed to the 70 dB 3200 watt generator. Yours cost more, both have 12V inverters. The 2200 1.3 gal tank run time 5-1/2 hrs @ 50%, 3200 4-gal tank 10 hrs @ 50%. I guess the 2200 would be good, for little power use, reviews are good.

Neither have a 12V voltage regulator for unattended charging. So I didn't even try to to explain the battery circuit, besides on a more permanent basis a few 150 watt solar panels would be more effective. The batteries I was recommending where temporary for night. As you say they need to take inventory, of what the RV has and functional.

The (1) one women will be living here on a permanent basis, so I figure the generator will not be moved around much. The tent car garage has plenty of room for storage, and a work area. Should last 3+ yrs, and is temporary anyway.
 high-ground
Msg: 30 (view)

Nixon Aide Reportedly Admitted Drug War Was Meant To Target Black People
Posted: 3/24/2016 1:12:01 AM
@bamagr

No white knows what its like to be black, nor a black man knows what its like to be white, nor can a man experience what its like to be a women or visa a versa. Even a black man in Detroit has no idea what a black man's life is like in Mississippi. In your reply are you saying the black man is weaker when it comes to resisting drugs? My reply was drugs affect all races, and how to combat it. Sometimes we lose even when we try our best.

I really don't give a dam? what you think, I've been around the block a few times before you were born. What I said was true. I spoke my peace !
 high-ground
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2016 5:40:33 PM
@bamagrl

I don't care about this article. I spent my entire youth in a mixed black & white poor neighborhood, many on welfare. You think drugs are selective. I Know at least 5 children, one my own that drugs rendered useless. The only way to greatly reduce drugs, is for parents to keep close tabs on there children, walk the neighborhood in groups, don't permit your kids to run loose at night, and get educated on what the symptoms are.

This isn't easy, it takes work and persistence, but dealers do not like the light. Spend time in groups where the dealer is, he/she will move on. And yes it could be dangerous, but what is the alternative.
 high-ground
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2016 3:50:06 PM
@bamagr

Take a look at what ISN'T legal- Marijuana, cocaine/crack, meth, heroin.
Now ask yourself WHO is using these drugs, what race.

All ethnic groups, where have you been living ? Its an epidemic across the US, and I blame it mostly on bad parenting, with absentee mothers & fathers, and to much government interference when it comes to discipline. Parents today are to lax. Hell, a large percentage of parents don't know where their children are, once they leave the house.
 high-ground
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2016 11:49:40 AM
@Gorilla,

So your effectively saying that now that the US is more integrated that the Black, Asian, and Hispanic bad habits contaminated the Caucasians ?
 high-ground
Msg: 33 (view)

Moved to Tenn- better. Need ADVICE
Posted: 3/23/2016 7:01:07 AM
Lot of info missing. Is the land hers or rented ?

Cheap storage from Harbor Freight located in Knoxville
http://www.harborfreight.com/10-ft-x-17-ft-portable-garage-69039.html

Get some discarded pallets from Home Depot, Sams Club, etc. for flooring, and lay 1/2" CTX (8' x 4' ) on top of pallets. CTX is used for roofing.
----------------------------
Until she gets electric, buy generator. You can get this on sale most of the time for $280, and its fairly quiet, and reviews are good for reliability.

http://www.harborfreight.com/engines-generators/gas-engine-generators/4000-peak3200-running-watts-65-hp-212cc-generator-epa-iii-69729.html

-------------------------------
When generator is running it could charge new or used car batteries also, for marginal electric needs at night. This investment may depend on how long a wait you have for power off the grid.
 high-ground
Msg: 1914 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 3/12/2016 1:01:42 PM
onyx,

People, that live in New York...know who Donald Trump is...the way he has treated people in the housing community with discrimination and racism...those of you that are caught up in his charade need to snap out of it....hell he don't even think he should be President...it's just a dare, because I can move...ARROGANT....

Please explain you accusation? Especially the racist part? Give us some specific details or references?

I for one get fed up with everyone who thows around the racist, bigot terms. You know how many times while growing up I was called by "hunky white a??" while engaging in a verbose dispute or fight. That's not racist, because they were just truthful !
 high-ground
Msg: 1490 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 2/25/2016 2:28:36 PM
Dead people vote, usually in local elections. In a local issue here in California to defeat a annexation we needed over 50% +1 of registered voters with a NO vote. The process counts voter registration as 100%. Now there were deceased up to five years back and those no longer living in the jurisdiction, which counted against that 50%. Come to find out sloppy upkeep of records accounted for 12% of those registered voters.

http://www.npr.org/2012/02/14/146827471/study-1-8-million-dead-people-still-registered-to-vote
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Dead-Voter-List-Long-Island-Nassau-County-Newsday-230030371.html
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/368234/voter-fraud-weve-got-proof-its-easy-john-fund

But, I still want your input as to what you think is required as proof to register as a valid voter ?

Show ALL Forums