Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: what do you mean when you say no chemistry
 adamni
Msg: 148 (view)

what do you mean when you say no chemistry
Posted: 12/1/2011 1:39:04 AM
When looking at a womans forum on internet dating, they always complain about the guys who never contact them after the date, it makes my wonder, if after the date, you don't contact them, and almost play the 3 day rule, that they may actually start chasing you
 adamni
Msg: 143 (view)

what do you mean when you say no chemistry
Posted: 11/29/2011 4:54:11 AM
What if you don't have any chemistry about you at all. How do you get it? I've now been on over 15 dates over the past 3 months, a couple from here and alot from match, and all have said there is no chemistry. I need to be a chemical, how can I be a chemical?

I must admit, I am an expert now at taking rejection, I simply laugh it off, but 15 dates - the number is getting high, and I try different types of girls too.

But I must admit, in my opinion, chemistry should be nurchured, and takes more than one date
 adamni
Msg: 100 (view)

lack of sex
Posted: 1/2/2010 7:12:48 PM
OMG its only sex if you want him to have a higher sex life - then tell him to have a higher sex drive - get him to the gym, get him to feel better about him self - show him how to have a sex drive like you - sex can always be improved on at no cost - love cannot.
 adamni
Msg: 21 (view)

fun night ends as worst night ever, lol
Posted: 1/2/2010 5:58:59 PM
Think we've all been there - you'll never understand it - what did he have that you didn't - probably you weren't ugly enough.
 adamni
Msg: 20 (view)

Can sex keep you in a relationship?
Posted: 12/27/2007 3:45:43 PM
My problem is - everything in the relationship is spot on, but sex never happens at all lol - and that doesn't work either

Show ALL Forums