Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Have kids, but not looking for a father for them...
 atxklown
Msg: 26 (view)

Have kids, but not looking for a father for them...
Posted: 1/24/2012 8:32:13 PM
The way I see it is that going on the assumption of what's posted:
their status is single (not divorced, separated, widowed) shows Yes in Do they have Children, Looking for: Long Term, and somewhere in the post is "I love my child/ren and they come first", "I'm not looking for a father", "I'm tired of games"
My assumption would have to be that A) someone thought they were going to be committed and kept the kid and Daddy didn't want that B) One nighter without condom C) I probably should've met her years ago when she only wanted to date

When I dated a mom, one thing I made sure was what about the kid? and what's the deal with the dad? Is he taking care of both of you or at least the kid? And when those questions came around, we didn't end up dating that much.

Show ALL Forums