Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Proxy Server isues
 Thisguy52
Msg: 1 (view)

Proxy Server isues
Posted: 2/15/2015 5:29:38 AM
I need help reestablishing the link or whatever to my proxy server. Pardon my ignorance but I am not a computer wizard. I keep getting the screen that won't allow me access to internet explorer. Any suggestions?
 Thisguy52
Msg: 83 (view)

Would you date a sarcastic woman?
Posted: 10/15/2013 6:44:16 AM
No because sarcasm is anger and depressive thoughts directed inward. It's a sign of not being happy, like little digs that come out instead of positive expressions. Stopping it means the person needs to face whatever issues he or she has and realize that sarcasm offends. A sarcastic joke here and there directed towards or at someone is an indication of insecurity also. I was married to a sarcastic woman many years ago and learned these things. Sarcasm isn't funny and it's usually degrading and mean. The person being sarcastic does get satisfaction from it if you let them continue without correcting them. Other behaviors, controlling behaviors and bullying usually manifest also.
 Thisguy52
Msg: 82 (view)

My Boyfriend's Dog
Posted: 7/5/2013 3:04:51 PM
Some people have no K9 social skills and they haven't a clue when it comes to dog training or proper dog discipline. Your boyfriend is one of these people. He needs to watch Cesar Milan. Maybe you should suggest watching it with him.

Show ALL Forums